PDA

View Full Version : My encounter with a schoolgirl old days

ShanShan76
12-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Greetings fellow Bros and sistars , have decided to share one of my personal stories back in those crazy teenager days . I was in my early 20s by the way.

Past encounters with this forum has indeed put me into much enlightenment when coming to share anything or start a new threat. A simple act of sharing can lead to nasty criticism from another.

This is MY own personal experience with a Secondary 3 girl from local xxxx secondary school.

I really missed those good old days where many find a pager/call zone phone most conventional ways of communication with one another,apart from the one stop phone cards call phone booth. Girls back then are more , I can say fun loving and OPEN about introducing the real self as compare to the deception and lies one said about themselves in order one to reveal to another.

"Alarmak Chatroom" was used to be place within the cyber space where girls and boys introduce and meet out. I met this interesting girl online as we chatted for quite awhile before I actually popped the sentence on screen requesting a contact from her to chat offline.Of course in current time getting to this stage was a difficult task as that person on the other end of the keyboard would either stop communicating totally halfway down a 2 to 3 words reply or if you are reeeally lucky enough ever to ask for a offline chat, probability her answer (assuming it is really a female the other side) would be "sorry I dont do offline chat" kinda crap.

She left me her seeming pager number in a form of symbolic signs for instance 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )

It took me about 5 minutes to debug the code but anyway , I paged her a 07734-14 which of cos people from my time will recognize it as a simple HELLO...14 was my code btw since caller ID wasn't really that popular back then.
She sounded as I have imagined her voice to be , sweet , bubbly and of course a typical secondary 3 girl type. We chatted hours on the phone till wees of the night . It didn't occur to me that I may be having this conversation with a FAT chick (pardon for the selection of words girls) , neither did the both of us took effort to probe the body stats of one another.:rolleyes: unlike nowadays.

It was a kinda first mutual attraction.

I suggested to pick her up after her school tho it came out naturally without any concern that she would say No and stuff. Like I have mentioned, girls back then was more fun-loving and OPEN about themselves in a non sexual manner. She actually say :" Hmmmmm Ok ba, but you mind waiting for me to finish my dance practice first"? Bingo !!!! For the first time , I have gotten the first sign from GOD that she may be a slim one . However FAT chicks dance too right ......sign!!!:(

Her class finished in the mist of noon 3pm as I drove my car eagerly to the nearest HDB open carpark and waited(I was driving a LJ 1.3 Hyundai Accent BTW) Tho it was just a simple meet out a rather that's what I thought , but deeply within evil lurks and a thought came on. WOW !!! What if she turn out to be a beautiful one , nice slender body with a slight scent of sweat aroma from the dance practice?Wearing white student bra seen through from the uniform? Next thing I know , the national anthem came on.

I waited at the MAMA shop opposite the road directly at her school front gate. That period of time she reached across the gate will have not many students therefore it is quite obvious that it is her with that description she told me the night before.

EG: Hairstyle , bag , glasses etc etc ......

I waited eagerly .......

JokerDeBest
12-10-2014, 05:46 PM
First one to report in for duty.

Userp
12-10-2014, 07:41 PM
more please TS

ShanShan76
12-10-2014, 10:22 PM
First one to report in for duty.

huh? Report in for duty????

ShanShan76
12-10-2014, 11:37 PM
As every seconds ticked passed , the anxiety of the meet up is ever so intense,partial curiosity and yet another part was the outstretching of the manhood waited loyally with his master.

Finally a figure seeming the right description was spotted walking towards the direction of the front gate .Well let just say not many girls carried striking orange bagpack those days with the ponytail hair style as what she has said she will bundle the night before.

Standing at the height to be estimated around 1.58m and weighing also around an estimated 45kg....she looked kinda Japanese oriental look as the features gotten clearer where I walked towards her direction. Actually that was one of my very initial blind meet-ups and I wasn't sure how am I going to get a recognition from her that I am that guy . Neither am I 100% sure she was the girl too,but was hoping that it's her.

First sign : She stopped at the agreed spot and started looking around .
Second sign : She flipped out a pager from her bag with a little Hello Kitty doll hung on to it, she is a kitty fan afterall.....
Finally : As our eyes met , she pointed her finger at me whispering the sentence "are you him".....????? BINGO!!!!!! Seems that Shan strikes the jackpot!!!!

I out stretched my hands to shake hers while beaming a smile for an official introduction. Little bits of shyness was shown as I thought when she held mine saying:" Errrr Hi , I am Glenda KittyloverGal (Her nick online) ".......There was a 2 seconds of weird silence which then I proposed to head on to the mall for some window shopping ? Well over the time, girls habbit dont really change that drastically right???? I thought.....

I was surprised that she counter offered me a trip to East Coast Park because she said she enjoy the sea breeze and she was feeling kinda down as practice didn't went well . Apparently my KittyloverGal messed up some moves and was reprimanded by her dance-mates ...Girls those days can be rather hash on each other too.I offered to take her bag from her as we proceeded towards my car.

---She was exceptional quiet throughout the journey--

School uniforms those days are not like now , security on the buttons near the chest area was extremely tight with inner buttons to prevent girls with overgrown blossom to reveal itself ...I guess the term you guys used here is ZAO GENG if I am not wrong. Glenda was looking out the window most of the time as on/off I would asked her about some lame stuffs to kill the silent.

I noticed a great opening on her uniform as she sat rather relax, lots of it gotten unfolded and her creamy while bra padding was rather obvious from my view..... A cup B for her age at that time was rather hmmmmmm impressive. National anthem was sounding again at that point of time.:eek:

I secured ourselves in a cosy spot under the tree being in the afternoon hot sun , a shade was greatly appreciated . It was very breezy as we enjoyed the nice scenery of the blue/ermmm greenish ocean of East Coast Park.

Me : " Hey KIT , are you still feeling bad about the whole thing, I mean people makes mistakes right"?
KIT :" No lah , maybe I am just feeling abit tired after 3 hours of practice....I am so sorry ".
Me :"No problem laaa girl , actually I was feeling rather happy to meet you in person having to enjoy so many nights of endless chats bla bla bla bla .....

I have no idea how long have I been going on talking until , I felt something landed softly on my left shoulder. The aroma of schoolgirl's cheap shampoo was so toxified for a 20 yr old like myself and its nice. She has fallen asleep like a sweet angel.

Somewhere beneath the depth of 18 levels of hell , my inner undies was feeling this deep sensation of evilness as I try to outstretch my hands on her uniform blouse for a clearer downblouse view of her cleavage . As little by little the flowery pattern on the side of her creamy white bra was revealed bits by bits in the V shape collar view ....heart racing faster and faster.

Somehow an evil entity had taken possession of my hands as slowly it moved downwards , attempting to unbutton her one by one to reach in.

"FUCK LAH you asshole , mai sen siao ley CCB lah "!!!! Suddenly like an evil spell broken , both Glender and myself was started !!!!

Apparently a group of AH Bengs wannabes was fooling around at the nearby corner when one of the boy kicked sand into the other's eyes.

OMG!!!! What am I doing .....SHIT :eek:

KIT : " Did I fell asleep , sorry sorry ..... " (Feeling rather shy)
Me : (still looking at the button I managed to undo breaking cold sweat) Errr , it was nothing lah , its my pleasure to be the pillow for your highness (trying to hide that piece of guilt from my face.)
KIT : Giggle ........ ( WOW ,She is beautiful)

We chatted some-more before headed for home as her mother was paging urgently . I guess it will take me to be a parent one day to understand the thing that your daughter is out whole day.....

KIT : Say , my class is having a class chalet next weekend ...you interested to join us ??? My friends are bringing their families and boyfriends too .
ME : Sure thing ...... Chat tonight as usual ?
KIT : Same time same channel ....? (Our slang)
ME: ON ..... ( still looking at that button )

That night in the showers , scenes of the evilness kept replay again and again. I reached down and released myself .......

I am normal again but deeply inside I knew someday that beast will revealed itself once again ......

The day of the chalet is fast approaching......

Fosters
13-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Camping now ...

shiningmirage
13-10-2014, 04:37 AM
nice start!

alan0338
13-10-2014, 09:27 AM
camp for more... :D

ShanShan76
14-10-2014, 12:24 AM
The chalet was fast approaching and before you know it , in less than an hour or two , I will be reviving yet another beautiful encounter with my angel KITTY girl once again.

However ,as much as I wanna this piece of beautiful event to be wonderful and magical memory to be recorded as the greatest love of the century, that awful seeming to be an unintentional sin keep replaying itself in my darkest part over again, urging me to find more opportunities to lay my evil claws on her smooth white skin.....

Having dressed up for the occasion , I picked up my keys to the LJ 1.3 Hyundai accent and proceeded to AHLOHA white sand chalet with the given address by Glenda that previous night. Even until now , chatting with her is as fun-loving and endless towards the wee of the morning , of course now that I know exactly how she looked like , seeming ever more motivated to keep the conversation on forever. But deeply inside somewhere , my gut feeling tells me it will never be as innocent as before again ever.

"Just another typical Secondary chalet" I thought to myself as I approached the unit. Like any normal guy will do , I scanned around for that one familiar face at the same time checking out other pretty faces from her chalet.
"Hi there...you must be SHAN"..... God damn!!! It started me as I turned around to find an unfamiliar but Hooooo Hooooo check out that flowery pink blouse she is wearing with a height approximately about 1.6m slight teller than Glenda , 45KGs maybe and it is a cup C figure shoulder hair length hair gal standing right before me!!!!
"I'm Victoria , Hmmmm Mei Shan best friend (Glenda mandarin name as I found out in later part ) She is in the kitchen , we needed some guy power to help us carry the boxes of frozen BBQ food out,can you help?

Till today , I have no idea how Mei Shan I mean Glenda knew I was there and co incidentally sent her friend out to me. Perhaps she seen me thru the window or perhaps it was the voice mail I left for her saying that I have arrived....still puzzled me.

I was led towards the kitchen where Glenda was helping to prepare the stuffs and trust me guys , Secondary 3 boys at my time was reeeeeally damn immature and childish as to think why there wasn't anyone meaning guys to help them out in the first place????? Haizzz.... now it all makes sense.
Water bombs , Pistols , music chairs , all seemed so memorable.

Glenda:"Hi Shan , glad you came ...errrr can you help me carry these stuffs out for BBQ"?
(Help you ???? I will die for you my princess ...to grab a feel of those buns :D)
Me: "Sure KIT ...... it is my pleasure "!!!
The girls together with Victoria started giggling and whispering stuffs to one another as once again I spotted a tingle of shyness in Glenda gaze.

Oh before I am missing out on the juicy part of what's Glenda was wearing, a simple sleeveless black Hello Kitty T Shirt showing some of the pink bra strips at both sides of her shoulders,crossbacks. I try not to be too obvious as to keep starring at those. She was wearing dark grey leggings.

The night gone through quite ordinary seeing these "kids" playing the games , singing songs and playing all the favorite hits on a cassette tapes ..really reminded me of my secondary school days ..... Victoria was kinda chatty , asking all sort of stuffs about me ..... I wasnt abit interested but my gaze was on something else .... Her Translucent blouse , trying very hard to make out the bra lining ....:p

Maybe it was god sent that opportunity strike when Glenda and me went out to purchase more charcoal. This was probability the only chance of the night to really have some personal time with her.

I drove to the nearby parking place as we alighted to take a walk to the beach.....

Glenda :" Sorry whole day made you work like a maid and help set up fire everything, I'm glad you came. To rely on the boys in my class is like asking a crippled to take up cross country...!!!
Me : Burst out in laughter!!!!
Glenda :" Sorry again when I fell asleep on ya while you were telling me about yourselves the other day.
Me : Not a problem Lah KIT , I know you were really washed out from practice.

We sat at the bench enjoying the night breeze .......

I have no idea how long we been sitting there as the gap between us closing in slowly. In a split seconds unexpectedly , my palm accidentally touches hers and slowly I closed in my fingers on hers.

Glenda lowered her head as I too can feel the closing in of her fingers onto mine too. It was the most beautiful moment as the left side of my chest felt a strong gasp of warm blood flowing upwards within my veins to my head.
Our eyes met as I slowly lifted up her chin for a second or two.... Our lips connected and time suddenly stopped on us. Everything froze as we exchange our kisses. Love was definitely in the air... How I wished that time will just stay at that moment .

I can almost hear Maria Carey singing the love song of time.

Unfortunately,where there is light , shadow will always cast upon beneath.

I felt a strong sensational urge of a horrible beast trapped in the metal cage waiting to claw its way out once again. I took the opportunity of kissing Glenda in seconds to reach in my hands beneath her T-Shirt to grab a feel of her breast pulling those pink bra padding aside. I waS STARTING TO HAVE MY HUMANITY drained out bit by bit as the other hand reached right into her panties , drilling my finger at the side of the lining for an opening enough to push through her vagina,almost there...

Glenda : You are very naughty leh .... (Pushing my hands out from her panties)
Me : Errr... I am sorry .
Glenda : Why apologize? Guys are like that , I know but aint you going bits too fast?
Me : I am sorry KIT ......emmm Dear .
Glenda : Who is your dear? ( Shying away)
Me : You , Kitty Ho Mei SHan
Glenda : ............
Me : I love you ....
Glenda : ............
Me : .................
Glenda : i love you too...
(Yippppppy !!!! Nailed it )
Me : HUH ???? What You say ???
Glenda : You are very bad!!!!!! ....lets go already ...the group are waiting for us.

I held her hand while we headed back to the chalet and everyone was WHOOOOO ...... it felt kinda good actually . No words said but actions already proven it all ..

Glenda is mine GF.

Somewhere in the shadows , someone wasnt too happy about this .......:mad:

14animal
14-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Camper reporting

ShanShan76
14-10-2014, 09:24 PM
There is a saying "when a woman fall in love , she will give her everything for love but when this piece of admiration is flip to a negative side , she will do whatsoever it takes her to destroy you ".

This is a common scenario on typical TV drama series but nevertheless I can not picture it to befall upon me .

Isn't it like weird not to have a sit together ghost story telling session for this typical secondary get together ? Religiously all gathered to the second floor room for a challenge as to who can tell the scariest ghost encounters .

Not that I was desperate for a scare but come on , how scary can a secondary kid tell such a tale right ? I just wanna to join in and of course having the advantage of a steady girlfriend, and it is like having someone to hug ,love and take advantage of right ? I needed just that ghost story telling event to kick things started . My GF of course at this point of time Dear Glenda was scared shit and we are just coming to the second person telling of this headless ghost who haunts the school toilet .... Excuse me ? Did he just mention headless ghost .... Lame !!! Anyway ... Glenda pressed herself really hard on me , ohhhh that sweet aroma once again filled the air of cheap Ginvera shampoo ....I hooded onto her pressing her sweet blossom against my chest feeling every ounce of her breast on me .

Suddenly there is this loud crash and every girls just started screaming .... Victoria slipped and fell as the Pepsi she was holding in a bottle invaded most of her blouse . Everyone was trying to clear things up , everyone but me .... My eyes was feasting on her soaked blouse exposing every inches of the shape of her strip less bra .... Those are awesome !!!!
I have never experience that kinda rush of warmness down my penis so instancely . I had an errection !!!

Sometime made me looked into Victoria expression and was it just my imagination or did she just smacked her lips when our eyes meet ? Things eventually goes back to routine after some mopping was done to clear up the mess . We all goes back to our story telling .

Glenda : Dear ... Can you get me a drink , pleeeease ?
Me : Sure sweetie , it is my pleasure . (heads bowed )

I always hated walking the stairs having to have the lift stopped at every level of the condo apartment I'm staying , walking the stairs is like ....sux it .

While making my heavy feet down,I happened to caught a glimpse of Victiria walking into the bathroom with a towel and clean clothing which sybomfied taking a shower ? My heart started pumping very fast as I slowly tipped toe to the window latches to take a peep.(window latches those days was like weak)
As evil as the fruit of forbidden taste when I took every single bite off , stripping her naked with my eyes layer by layer , Victiria began sliding off her stain blouse unbuttoning each and every piece by piece as she revealed the black lacy stripless bra .....
She took off her skirts revealing a set of black undies .....(tongs ? Secondary student , I wasn't really hoping much)

Very soon , Victoria stood naked and from every stroke of gentleness she caress her bare breast with soap , stroking her hair with shampoo follows . I was so turned on when she continues to guide her fingers down to her vagina stroking with momentum of a professional ..... She moaned softly .... Ah aaah aaaaa
Without a second thought , I unzipped myself and started to stroke mine .... With every thrust , ounces of blood gushed into my brain , logic and sanity just don't matters anymore .

"What are you doing ".......!!!! Came a voice from behind which hit me back to my senses .

I'm done for this time ..... :(

eeemen
15-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Ooh oh. Suspense now.Hurry back bro TS. Cheers.....................

ChinaAngel
16-10-2014, 05:10 PM
TS do hurry up with your next instalment.

ShanShan76
16-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Have you guys ever been caught in the middle of jerking off especial critical seconds when you are about to cum by someone familiar ?

Me : .............
What are you doing here ? She is my friend !!!!! How could you ?
Me : I am so sorry Dear ....

Yes indeed , that one and only soul capable of ruining it all is none other than my steady GF whom I just managed to nailed .

I ran after Glenda and was about split 5 seconds behind cos my pants and undies were down . I need to re adjust and compost myself before walking back into that room and having to come face to face with the story telling crowd and to explain why Glenda was crying .

Me :( come on dude , you can do it ) !!!! With a count of 1,2,3 in my head of course , I went into the room and was surprised not to find her there .

Only other possibility , I tried the other room across the corridor and make my sorry butt it .

They say the aura surrounding the environment will change as the mood ... Indeed , so many times I went into that "other" , it was like nithing . This time , just shoot me dead dude , it was like a real haunted house presented right in front of my eyes live!!!!

I saw that familiar figure sitting by one of the single bed , apparently weeping . Good news bro , I need not face the great jury of class 3J but still gotto come face to face with the judge herself to give me that verdict ....

Here goes nothing man ...

Me :( I walked over and sat a distant from her on the same bed )
Me : Look dear ... I am sorry ( expecting her to shut me off )
Glenda : ..........*weep softly *
Me : I am really sorry , I guess it just took over me for the moment .
Glenda : ( shuffle abit further from me )
Me : I am a stupid dirtbag , good for nothing son of the xxxx , I deserve it ... I totally do .
Glenda : ......*still weeping *
Me : I used to think people who killed themselves because of a girl , because of love are damn stupid ass to give up a tree for a life . It never occurs to me as it hurt so much as to think I have the most wonderful girl and I ruin it on a moment of cheap lust .
Glenda :.....I ......
Me : shhhhh , let me finish
Me : I may not be that perfect , after all I am flesh and blood .... See ?( I peel portion of my skin of my right arm off with a handy knife I carry ) .... Blood , it is red .
Glenda : ahhh .... You crazy ???!!! ( rushes over and cover my wound with tissues)
Me : indeed , I'm crazy .... I am crazy in love with you .
Glenda : ....... You don't have to do that ....
Me : but I .....
Glenda : listen Shan , Victoria told me to give up on you because she actually confessed to me that she likes you too . Victoria is a cheap slut , snatches everything or anyone I fancy ..... I wasn't sure why I cried , perhaps it was more than the love I have for you which I underestimated .
You are after all just a normal guy .

I was touched upon hearing what she said , I kissed her once again on the lips .... Kisses led to French , after which tongues are exchanged . I caressed her breast underneath that black hello kitty sleeveless T shirt..... I strikes my tongue firstly around the realms of the side of her left ear , licking every inch of the hollow circumference .... She moaned !!!!

Glenda : ..... No , no ... EM emmmm .....

I took her top off exposing the bright pink cross back cup B bra she was wearing . I laid her on the bed , continued to kissed and caress her breast .

Legging was off too exposing her pink panties as I gotten my fingers an enters de right from the side of her flowery pattern . She was wet and her moaning was ever intense ... Yet gentle like a tame sheep.

We are both naked in the bed as I continue to caress every inches of her tinkling body .... I gotten in between of her legs getting ready for the final thrust ...

Glenda : pushing me back gently .... No no not here ... Nooo

It was beyond anyone can stopped this time as I plunged myself into her ....

Ahhh ....... Aaaa emmmm.... Mmmmmm

It was over before anyone could have heard the banging of the wooden bed against the wall ..... I came all over her face .

Glenda :.........

Me : I love you dear ..... Really

Glenda putting her undies on ....

Me : I love you so much .
( God damn it , it was nasty good !!!!!)

Glenda : hugged me really tight , I love you too. You will not leave me right ?

Suddenly a forceful someone opened the door and it was Victoria .....

shiningmirage
17-10-2014, 02:49 AM
waiting for continuation

heartnsoul
17-10-2014, 11:20 PM
nice. supporter here

ShanShan76
18-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Feeling sleepless while staying up whole night to finish up paper work for tomorrow's hearing . Decided to go online trying my luck to find some chatty girls to have a decent conversation and was struck with the same old culture of short lived scattered meaningless one word answer reply , cannot even consider as a conversation at all I guess.

Feeling rather vexed as I started to recall my past encounters with some of the lady chatters online . For some reasons I have being ruling in the fact that guys may be the biggest liars , master of deception of all time when we talk about withholding true identity and such online .....recent ordeal has made me realized that the female counterparts do contribute equally levels of lies and deception . Was ever so further amazed that some even took on delusional roles online seeming as different personality roles to catch others online user faking informations, not using disclaimers and the list just goes on . Wow how the cyber space seems to have evolved all these years . :D

Seriously I was kinda entertained and amazed by such . It is indeed a very good way of killing time while let's say waiting out for BFs / GFs out in clubs.......??While going online seems so easy nowadays .

Welcome to the new generation of Cyber world !!!!

Stay tune for next episode

Disclaimer : Contents of my story may be seems rather superficial at some times for someone who is trying very hard to piece back what happened like many years back ......

Good night zzzzz

ShanShan76
18-10-2014, 10:27 PM
The door swing open suddenly and for the very first time ..... I was glad I had my clothes on .

Victoria knew exactly where to find us and I bet she knew I was right outside the window jerking myself off while feasting on her naked body .

Trust me , it was totally an odd ward situation .

Victoria : So here you guys ..... ( in displease )
Glenda : .........
Victoria : What did you promise me , you slut ....!!!
Me : Hey , cool it off Vick ......
Victoria : So did you enjoy watching me touch myself ?
Glenda :..... Please
Me : ............
Victoria : You are definitely going to hear from her dad about how you have underage sex with his little slutty princess ???
Glenda : Don't you dare ....
Victoria : Try me .... Unless

For the first time , the impression of coming before the courtroom for charge of underage sex with a minor projected clearly in my mind at that moment , I was scarred .

Victoria leered an evil grin on her face when closing the door behind her . It was locked this time .

Victoria : Unless , I wanna everything she is getting .....this time you will watch us !!!!
Me : what ????

Victoria pushed Glenda aside forcing a kiss upon my lips as she forcefully unzipped my pants and reached in .

Glenda : Are you crazy ????

Although it was too much of a bonus to nailed 2 schoolgirls in the same bedroom , still it must has been too much for someone like Glenda to watch as her best friend fxxk her BF .

I turned my head as she forcefully strike her tongue into mine ....

Victoria : Try reject me and see how ??!!?? You wanna be convicted ?

Either ways , I am still having consent sexual relationship with a underage , be it Glenda or Victoria .

The flesh is willing and my mind is weak , I returned tongue and ripped off her blouse which had all the buttons scattered all around the place . I groped her breast simutinously and within seconds , my left hand reached to the back and unhook the bra off her . One good thing about strapless bra is that , it doesn't just hang there but fell to the floor immediately .

I pressed her on the empty bed beside the one Glenda and I just made love on .

Making love to Victoria was totally different as compare to Glenda . If Glenda was a tame little lamb , Victoria will be a wild liongress . it was hardly few seconds when she overpowered me as she flipped herself onto me and started caressing my neck and nipples . My pants are practically ripped off my legs like a wild beast in berserk .

I reached out and grabbed on to her firmed breasts , making sure it was well massages as if they were flour .... Ok weak term to use in on a wonderful 35c breast . Victoria swallowed my weenie like a pro , I was in total climax !!!!

We were done in minutes as Victoria made her way out of the room . This time , it was all over between me and Glenda . I knew what I did was forced but deeply inside my soul , I know I wanna to get inside of her and fxxk her brains silly , turns out that she is the one to sucked me dry like a corpse .....

I never hear from neither the both of them since that day . I knew somehow I was at the right place but the wrong people . Till today , I have my regrets . Relationship was short lived .....

At times things ain't mean to be , they ain't meant to be ...

silverstrike
25-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Got anymore coming ?

mypost
25-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Nice story more pls!! Keep coming

risingeast
25-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Waiting for the next one..

Birnes
26-10-2014, 01:43 PM
nice story keep them coming, TS