PDA

View Full Version : Nipples that are insensitive & small

selflick
12-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Until recently, I had been sucking Singaporean nipples that were very sensitive and perky. Licked only will moan one. Very enjoyable.

Recently, I have been coming across nipples that are insensitive and small, and even got inverted one. No matter how I licked and sucked, the girls seemed to have no or little reaction. Their boobs are not small but a bit lacking in the nipples department. As for the one with inverted nip, they look cute but there was nothing for me to suck. My nipples are even bigger than hers. Got another D cupper, her nipples are dark and non perky. Don't look very sexy.

Until recently, I have always thought that no matter what the nipple shapes and sizes are, a girl's nipples will definitely be sensitive. I even asked them why got no moan, they admitted their nipples were not so sensitive. It debunked my core knowledge and experience with female nipples.

Any bros here have experience with insensitive nipples? Do you get sianz of sucking their nips? I find myself fast losing interest in those girls who don't have sensitive nipples. Small is ok, but at least must have feeling. Darn, even when a girl lick mine, I will at least have a tingling feeling.

selflick
16-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Recently sucked 2 pairs of C-cup nipples. Both are degree holders and are smart and pretty. However, they share one thing in common: both have small nipples.

One has dark brown (almost black) nipples that do not protrude a lot. Areola area is small. Like 15 cents (average of 10c and 20c coins). No matter how I lick, her nipples do not become erect significantly. Nothing much to suck.

The other gal even has inverted nipples on one breast. Can only lick cos got nothing to nibble on. One saving grace is her light-brown coloured areola and nipples, look very innocent and youngish.

Oh, got third pair. A cup this time. My experience told me that flat girls usually have erect and perky nipples. But not only is she flat-chested, her nipples are also very small, although can nibble a bit and are light-brown. Areola is almost non-existent.

Before these 3 girls, the local girls I came across usually had perky nipples. Those you can suck for hours and hours. Is there a negative correlation between boob size and nipple size??

ah rat
16-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Ts,got any nipples for me to suck :D

septeal
16-11-2014, 04:21 PM
encountered before, no kick in attacking the nipples lol

king91
16-11-2014, 04:29 PM
lol bro u have been visiting prostitutes right? i can guarandamntee for prostitutes their nipples are super insensitive. millions of man lick and suck b4. and, goes the same for fingering.

thats why they say, get singaporean girl = win liao lor. sex wise they super sensitive de

selflick
16-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Not pros. Already said they are proper, well educated, good job kind of girls. If their IQs combine, prob hit above 400.

It seems to come in cycles. Previously, it's all unbelievable perky nipples that won't lose to mums. They were slim but they had such perky nipples like they'd frequently played with their nipples. Now, I come across three flat nipples in succession. Nothing much to suck so our make out sessions last shorter.

But on average. I think local girls' nipples are world class in terms of size. Maybe it's the climate, or the chlorine, or that they r very horny in private and often pull own nipples when masturbating.

bekind
16-11-2014, 07:31 PM
if I have 3 pairs of grad nipples to suck, I wld consider myself very lucky liao, no complaints...............

selflick
25-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Just licked friend's nipples. Boobs are full B but nipples are average and insensitive. Four consecutive pairs of insensitive and small nipples.

This is unprecedented. Before the first of these four, it was like no one had insensitive nipples. One stare only become erect. One lick will make nipple more erect and standing proudly. And the moans would come flowing. I was brought to understand that local gals' nipples are perky and sensitive.

Just now, after much licking and sucking, I asked her why no moans. She admitted her nipples were not sensitive at all. Well, it's not the first time I suck her so I know it's true.

With no moans to make me horny, I stood up and bid goodbye.

bighead74
25-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Just licked friend's nipples. Boobs are full B but nipples are average and insensitive. Four consecutive pairs of insensitive and small nipples.

This is unprecedented. Before the first of these four, it was like no one had insensitive nipples. One stare only become erect. One lick will make nipple more erect and standing proudly. And the moans would come flowing. I was brought to understand that local gals' nipples are perky and sensitive.

Just now, after much licking and sucking, I asked her why no moans. She admitted her nipples were not sensitive at all. Well, it's not the first time I suck her so I know it's true.

With no moans to make me horny, I stood up and bid goodbye.
Sayang (wasted)tat u din try out the 3rd nipple below

risingeast
26-11-2014, 11:12 AM
I think sensitive or not depend on her mood, not size of nipple or breast.

takashi31400
26-11-2014, 07:16 PM
I think sensitive or not depend on her mood, not size of nipple or breast.

Hi bro risingeast,

Not really,my gf have a b cup but nipple not sensitive at all.
But on the order hand she can come more then 10 times in 10-15mins.
She don't feel anything if you suck her nipple. Only once in a blue moon before menses her nipple become sensitive. (Actually today is the very rare day) lol.
So normally I don't attack her breast at all. But we still enjoy our section. (Out door).we has been together for 10 years liao .so is ok for me even the nipple is not sensitive . Most important the love must be there.
Just my 2 cent.have a nice day. Cheers.

HonkyTonkyMan
26-11-2014, 07:40 PM
There are some whose nipples are so sensitive that they find it more a irritation to be suck on....these type of women turns me off immediately.

alanb
26-11-2014, 09:57 PM
I guess it depends on the girl. I've experienced both.

My ex has big round pink nipples that easily arouse. A few licks and nibbling and she'd respond.
Another has perky nipples. I enjoy sucking them, but she doesn't get turned on with that.
Also another bar girl has inverted nipples. First time I ever seen. Totally nothing to suck and quite boring really.

jazp
26-11-2014, 11:20 PM
same here. my girl has a pair of insensitive nipples, with one inverted.

BaronMunchausen
27-11-2014, 01:00 AM
One of the ladies I had the privilege of licking her nipples had inverted nipples too. Took quite a bit of massaging, sucking and licking to get the nipple right side out. Found out that they come out when she's very aroused, they do appear for a short time when she's about to cum.

selflick
27-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Although I love perky nipples, I don't mind one perky and one inverted, as long as both are sensitive. If both are inverted, it's likely that the girl won't feel shiok at being licked. Bad thing about inverted nipples is that u can't suck them.

If I am in a fetish mood, then I don't mind both nipples being inverted. But short term.

I licked this very guai girl's nipples that are both inverted. Tried to suck them out but to no avail. After skillfully licking them, I asked her if she liked. She said she liked. But to me, like doesn't equate shiok. She liked the idea of being licked on nipples, but physically feels like someone is scratching at her skin. Similarly, we men enjoyed seeing women suck our cock, but the really shiok part is the end part. We more of enjoy seeing the girl engulfing out manhood, the same manhood that they used to go "eeeks" when they were much younger. Payback time.

Seems like more and more women are having inverted nips. One way to prevent this is to start pulling (or playing) them when young, so that the nips won't have chance to go back into the hole. Years ago, I pulled up the bra of a sweetest poly gal and her C cup boobs literally sprang out. What really startled me was her hugest nipples (yes, till today, have not seen bigger ones). It's 2cm long and was the size of the top 1/3 part of your little finger. U know each finger is divided into three parts, and I am referring to the top 1/3 part. I asked her how come she got such huge nipples. She said she had been playing with them since sec 1. Pulled and twirled. 5 times a week. Pull until become so big. Wow! Needless to say, I sucked on them for many years and never got bored once.