PDA

View Full Version : keeping foreskin retracted

OlympicDreamer
12-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi all, I am uncircumcised and don't have phimosis or anything.

I am able to wear a condom with the foreskin retracted, however during intercourse the foreskin would move back up(cover the glans/head) stimulating the glans more causing a premature ejaculation.

Is there any kind of toy etc. which can be used to keep the foreskin in place(retracted)?

Circumcision is my last resort..

Gaambirsarawak
12-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Circumcision is quite common nowadays. Its hygienic too.

zhenghuaboys
12-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Circumcision is quite common nowadays. Its hygienic too.

actually your wrong. there are many advantages of foreskin .

Gaambirsarawak
12-10-2014, 03:43 PM
actually your wrong. there are many advantages of foreskin .

Well there are also several advantages having circumcised. I already named one.

doubletap
12-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Well there are also several advantages having circumcised. I already named one.

and there isn't a disadvantage of being circumcised. no women has ever complained about my circumcised dick. in fact, they commented tat they can see it is clean of visible dirt.

since I cut already, what are u (TS) waiting for? cut it!!!!!!!!! dun believe? come n see my clean dick!

sillyboyy
12-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi all, I am uncircumcised and don't have phimosis or anything.

I am able to wear a condom with the foreskin retracted, however during intercourse the foreskin would move back up(cover the glans/head) stimulating the glans more causing a premature ejaculation.

Is there any kind of toy etc. which can be used to keep the foreskin in place(retracted)?

Circumcision is my last resort..

ned to season it first.. once season will be no issue at all

jason910
12-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Having foreskin doesn't mean it is not hygienic. I retracted my foreskin during every bath and wash it thoroughly.

OlympicDreamer
13-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Circumcision does not necessarily mean a cleaner or more hygienic dick.
I am an uncircumcised man, I take care to rub off the gunk trapped within the foreskin.
Does that mean an uncircumcised man does not have to rub off dirt on his dick, just showering will do?

Circumcised or not, there will be pee on the dick after peeing. Thus it will be more hygienic to shower and clean off the gunk on the dick. Unless one likes a dick covered in pee whether cut or uncut.

The only reason a dick can be unclean is because cleaning is difficult due to condition such as phimosis and causes a smegma buildup within the walls of the foreskin which can result in a fungal infection.

Now.. back to the question. How to keep the foreskin retracted back during sex with/without the condom?

akagi
13-10-2014, 12:50 AM
I am an uncircumcised man, I take care to rub off the gunk trapped within the foreskin.
Does that mean an uncircumcised man does not have to rub off dirt on his dick, just showering will do?

Circumcised or not, there will be pee on the dick after peeing. Thus it will be more hygienic to shower and clean off the gunk on the dick. Unless one likes a dick covered in pee whether cut or uncut.

The only reason a dick can be unclean is because cleaning is difficult due to condition such as phimosis and causes a smegma buildup within the walls of the foreskin which can result in a fungal infection.

Now.. back to the question. How to keep the foreskin retracted back during sex with/without the condom?
Bro, I have the same issue with u. Got a more sensitive dick. Can be quite frustrating as sometimes sex lasts less than 5mins. But thankfully, I got good recovery skill for 2nd rd.
Do let me know if someone provides a good answer to the prob.

OlympicDreamer
13-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Bro, I have the same issue with u. Got a more sensitive dick. Can be quite frustrating as sometimes sex lasts less than 5mins. But thankfully, I got good recovery skill for 2nd rd.
Do let me know if someone provides a good answer to the prob.

We are in the same boat bro, will do..

darknight80
13-10-2014, 02:27 AM
Same for me. Hate that feeling of sensitive head leads to PE. I have learn that circumcise can help to lessen the sensitivity but scare to go under the knife..... and I also do not know which hospital can provide circumcise also....

exge
13-10-2014, 03:01 AM

bro if raw, confirm will be pulled back one leh. with condom, actually also, if it doesn't means it is too tight - the condom.

Sassy
13-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi bro
I am uncircumcised too but i have no issue with prolonged sex
I can let the gal climax many times before i decide to cum.
Eveybody the head is very sensitive for uncircumcised dick.
I pcc everyday when i am young and tried various methods.
Finally i pcc by retracting the dick and concentrate on the forehead.
The initial reaction is very sensitive and unpleasant but after a few sessions the sensitiveness is bearable and the climax is intense.
never use soap, tried with baby oil
Over time u will achieved prolong sex without a problem
That is my personal opinion

OlympicDreamer
13-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi bro
I am uncircumcised too but i have no issue with prolonged sex
I can let the gal climax many times before i decide to cum.
Eveybody the head is very sensitive for uncircumcised dick.
I pcc everyday when i am young and tried various methods.
Finally i pcc by retracting the dick and concentrate on the forehead.
The initial reaction is very sensitive and unpleasant but after a few sessions the sensitiveness is bearable and the climax is intense.
never use soap, tried with baby oil
Over time u will achieved prolong sex without a problem
That is my personal opinion

Ok bro, I will try what you said.
Have been pondering whether to get a circumcision or not :/

I have been told that an uncircumcised dick will help during sex when lubricant is not enough.
Another thing is, lubricant will not facilitate easier impregnation, that is according to researchers la..

So.. trying to stay uncircumcised if at all possible.

graniph
13-10-2014, 10:48 PM
circumcised is great cause ur dick will become big. as for mine, it grew to a x1.5 of my uncurcumcised dick. and i circumcised july 2013, no pain at all.

your choice bro!

Buba1981
14-10-2014, 12:58 AM
TS, i dunno cost i circumcised alr liao :D:D
but jus my opinions, keep erecting the didi so that the
foreskin wont go covering the head. IMHO, no toys can help u in this matter. good luck on this TS!

onlyhuman
14-10-2014, 11:02 AM
There is no need for circumcision unless it's for medical or religious obligation.

Why do u need to keep ur foreskin retracted all the time? It's suppose to be moving up and down mah.

Onlyhuman

atee
14-10-2014, 11:35 AM
There were times i accidentally zipped my pants and it get entangle with the skin..owch!

So i had it removed/circumcised. no regrets.

Believe me, playing raw with my gf. With and without foreskin makes alot of difference when come to sex. When BBBJ, my gf told me she love it. She wouldnt want to eat banana with skin. Hehehe..

But thats my experience. May differs with others though.

big321big
14-10-2014, 12:20 PM
As stated in previous posts, some girls like uncircumcised dicks more. It really depends on the girl.

Back the the issue again, a cock ring might work? Though it's not for that purpose but physically it'll help hold the skin backwards as you're thrusting forwards, theoretically anyway haha. Why not you give one a try?

verytimid
14-10-2014, 05:14 PM
To reply TS, i used to have long foreskin, that when little bro fully erected, also will not remain retracted after some bonking. After which, I actually tried to keep the foreskin retracted even on normal days, 24/7.

After a month (yes, a month of self-conscious retracting little bro), the skin somehow remain fully retracted even when bonking raw or on condom, not sure if useful to you or not :D

Tomb
14-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Same here.

I had already retracted my foreskin over the head and now it sort of become almost permanent..
Of cos initially, it will feel painful when the bare head rubs against the underwear, and when you wash it.. but eventually you will get used to it.

So its basically giving u a circumcised dick without going through the cutting. :)

Buba1981
14-10-2014, 11:43 PM
There were times i accidentally zipped my pants and it get entangle with the skin..owch!

back then i also kana the same. ouch..:eek: to reverse back the zipper to rescue birdie..also ouch!!

sggamer
15-10-2014, 03:02 AM

i only encounter pubic hair get pulled in by my foreskin. need to make sure the hair is not pull in after peeing.

i quite like having a foreskin.
during masturbation, i holding the front end of my dick, moving the foreskin, exposing dick head, retract, expose, retract, it feels like putting in a dry virgina.
so masturbation no need to use any lubricant.

when dick is fully erect, the foreskin should stay retracted. my foreskin will cover back my dick when my dick soften.

big321big
15-10-2014, 09:23 AM
i only encounter pubic hair get pulled in by my foreskin. need to make sure the hair is not pull in after peeing.

i quite like having a foreskin.
during masturbation, i holding the front end of my dick, moving the foreskin, exposing dick head, retract, expose, retract, it feels like putting in a dry virgina.
so masturbation no need to use any lubricant.

when dick is fully erect, the foreskin should stay retracted. my foreskin will cover back my dick when my dick soften.

Yeah the no lube part during masturbation is convenient. :cool:

sexy_lion
16-10-2014, 09:19 AM
I just up you 10 roaring points!
Pls give out points... Yeah!

There is no need for circumcision unless it's for medical or religious obligation.

Why do u need to keep ur foreskin retracted all the time? It's suppose to be moving up and down mah.

Onlyhuman

Serenade
16-10-2014, 09:47 AM
If you want to expose glans for periods to reduce sensitivity, just tie a double rubber band just below the head loosely when retracted. This will prevent the foreskin from riding up.

The rubber band must be just tight enough to be in place, otherwise will cut off circulation with detrimental result. The guide is you do not feel the rubber band when it is in place. Remove the band every few hours.

noble_guy
10-01-2015, 05:05 PM
I had trained to keep foreskin retracted before and manage to keep it that way for almost 3 years....in the end the thickness of the folded area became little thick compare t before....ofcourse there was less feeling on the foreskin..

After that, went through a laser circumcision for high and tight cut...And got the amazing great sensation got it back and now it is 3year plus and enjoying every moment :o

Botakhead
10-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Foreskin is there to protect your sensitive cock head.

Practise your mind control over body and learn to hold back your urge to ejaculate while pumping in and out, just like when you're in need to go rest room when your pee is reaching the tip.

This is all about control.

Vertu
10-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Anyone wish to explore what's this EA gel for ?

Looks like ....... answer !

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Remedical-ea-male-gel-penis-ring-of-cariac-complex/1782915062.html