PDA

View Full Version : Need JB resident to help with products order

Compass68
12-10-2014, 12:05 AM
ok, ai am at a loss cos I found a internet seller of stuff but the seller only delivers in Msia!!

If anyone lives in JB with a resident address, willing to help me receive the package (pls dun rip me off.. I'm paying for the product), pm me and we can meet up or discuss how to do this.

But, as the products are of a adult nature, pls be informed that I can meet in JB and bring it over myself. I just nid someone in Msia to receive the order

This seller has got some stuff like spanish fly and others that I would like to try. Will discuss when pm received.
Sorry for this.. I can't find any other section but this.

JokerDeBest
12-10-2014, 05:50 PM
You might try this section bro

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33&order=desc&page=2

MattJB
13-10-2014, 11:49 AM
may i help?

SnowLeopards
13-10-2014, 12:29 PM
You are likely to get ripped off or scammed.

Do be careful.

Pierre.

69Sniper
13-10-2014, 01:34 PM
ok, ai am at a loss cos I found a internet seller of stuff but the seller only delivers in Msia!!

If anyone lives in JB with a resident address, willing to help me receive the package (pls dun rip me off.. I'm paying for the product), pm me and we can meet up or discuss how to do this.

But, as the products are of a adult nature, pls be informed that I can meet in JB and bring it over myself. I just nid someone in Msia to receive the order

aiyo brudder so dangerous :eek: if not ur fren he might swallow all ur goods u know......:p somemor u hav to bring thru customs if u cum back fm JB ;)