PDA

View Full Version : Shift of Interest

kazaf86
11-10-2014, 11:50 PM
The reason i'm writing this, is because it has been bothering me ever since i went for my last bonking session with a local FL.

i've realised that my interest in selecting who satisfy my sexual needs has shifted from someone who is busty and beautiful, to someone who is capable of giving me more GFE.

just a short intro about myself, i first started getting into this field about 3 years back, when i'm still single and had some spare cash. started off with a PRC FL, then eventually tried Thais, Viets, Korean, Russian, and lately, Locals. from 1hr/1shot to 1.5hrs/2shots to ON (8hrs/3shot), i've tried them all. however, i've never did went into the legal houses in Geylang. just cant seems to choose someone to bonk, when the OKT and other girl is there as well :p

continued for about 2 years doing so, and have been visiting them more often ( rarely rtf thou), from once a month to once a week. most of the time targeting new blood, young ones. then about a year ago, met my ex (not local) and stop for quite sometime (since got her to satisfy me). but eventually, we broke up, and now im back hunting girls here. :cool:

Back to the topic, i realised my interest have shifted significantly, at start, i was looking at girls that would provide great service, reading through FR to make sure she has a decent working attitude (back then there were quite a few girls that would actually show black face to customer that they dont like) . those are have good FR reports, and fits my criteria (decent looking, body not too bad, not too old), i would go for them.

soon after that, i realised that i actually prefer those with nice boobs, those that are at least 34B to 36C, and i would put them as my targets. this goes on for about another year, of me enjoy those soft, huge boobs. but then, this too have moved out of my mind, as i have a few encounters that disappointed me, maybe because of my carelessness when selecting. got a few girls that are way too skinny to bear huge tits, ended up getting a skinny girl with big saggy tits...

that's one of the reason that makes me put big boobs at a lesser priority now when selecting girls. one of the reason that changed me, might have happen way early ahead when i started visiting these girl. one girl that makes me remembers them more deeply than anyone else.

she goes by the name of SiSi, under CindyAngel stable. what she did, that leaves such a deep impression on me, is the level of GFE that she shows...
i being a newb back then booked her and had the fun. but as i am inexperience enough, i finished off quite early, and she left early as well. what surprises me, is that later on, about 30mins later, she called, and say that she's outside my room (normally i book 2 hrs hotel for a 1hr fun with FL). then she came in and rest on the bed with me,showing me even more GFE. i enjoyed every moment i spent with her, even though i know, that might just be her way to KC me. after that, something happened, and quite a few angels from that stable eventually went back to mainland on short notice, and i cant get to bonk her again.

then theres the other one that shows high level of GFE as well, which is NiNi from Bro HaoNan's stable. another girl with very high GFE and KC power. well, that being on the first session, as when i rtf, it seems that she have lost her charm. doesnt shows as much gfe as the first session few months back.. but still, a great bonk.

then, the very recent session, was with a local, a young girl, 23y/o at age, 151cm, 38kg, 32A boobs, not someone i would normally go for. but again, she showed very high GFE. can easily break ice with her, and the way she present herself, totally not commercialized. although her petite body and small boobs didnt make me as horny as i think i would, i actually really enjoys spending time with her, in the room, on the bed, hugging her, kissing her..

it is a few days later after i finished the session, when i think back, then i realised, actually, now what im looking for, is not just great sex, or FL with great body. i think what im looking for, is actually someone who is very comfortable to stay with, that dont mind spending time with me, and shows high gfe to me.

for the past few days, i have been looking through FL Dome L, looking through post after post to find that one girl that fits what i want.. luckily i have budget constraint, which stops me from booking again for the time being...

i think im quite lost here right now.... like im booking a girl just to get the GFE, rather than the bonking itself instead.. i dont know if other bros experienced this as well, or am i slightly different from the others.

if any kind soul can help me in this, i thank you in advance...

demonhunter
12-10-2014, 12:01 AM
then, the very recent session, was with a local, a young girl, 23y/o at age, 151cm, 38kg, 32A boobs

Bro , she just finished her PSLE exams ... let her go ..

jnudes
12-10-2014, 03:40 AM
i think im quite lost here right now.... like im booking a girl just to get the GFE, rather than the bonking itself instead.. i dont know if other bros experienced this as well, or am i slightly different from the others.

bro, you are not alone. Before I was also confused like what you are facing now. While it is true all the girls are there for the $$, there are probably some of them that can show their natural GFE to their clients. I bonked this type of gal before, we french like long lost lovers, she is exactly like what a gf would do to her bf.

The main thing I remind myself is I am there strictly for bonking and always remind myself not to fall for her. Every gal is different, do not expect all of them to give you GFE. Normally to get the GFE I would ask the gal to french with me. Unfortunately not every gal provide this service and also if there is no chemistry between both of you.

kazaf86
12-10-2014, 06:25 AM
bro, you are not alone. Before I was also confused like what you are facing now. While it is true all the girls are there for the $$, there are probably some of them that can show their natural GFE to their clients. I bonked this type of gal before, we french like long lost lovers, she is exactly like what a gf would do to her bf.

The main thing I remind myself is I am there strictly for bonking and always remind myself not to fall for her. Every gal is different, do not expect all of them to give you GFE. Normally to get the GFE I would ask the gal to french with me. Unfortunately not every gal provide this service and also if there is no chemistry between both of you.

yeah, i often told myself not to fall for the girl i bonk too, got KCed badly when i tried SiSi, because of her GFE. and i do understand, in the end of the day, they are doing this because of the money, not that they really have any feeling for me anyway... to be honest, i've even done stupid things, like asking a FL out on a date, when she is having menses, to go shopping and watch movie. This is because she fits all the criteria, but then she's having menses and leaving soon. so ended up asking her out for movie and shopping...

these few days, i have been thinking, is there any locals here that would go out with samsters like for a movie or coffee, before heading to the hotels?

fion.18
12-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Find a gf then problems solved. You'll get ur satisfaction + gfe :)

conquer
12-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey bro, you are just lonely.

You see, loneliness can be a deadly weakness to a cheongster which cheongster might confuse the commercial so-called "GFE" which you pay for is someone who really cares about you.

Bear in mind, you go the sex and GFE is just something to stimulate a better sex. When come to getting a real partner of your life, you deserve someone much better than a bitch.

Good luck bro! :cool:

Ken79
12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
TS bro, 3 types of women whom u can bang, know which type u are after so u wont confuse yourself.

1. GF = commitment, gfe, sex.
2. FB = gfe, sex.
3. FL = sex only.

If currently u spending 100-150 for 1/1 or 150-200 for 2/2, or 300-400 for overnight, or more if u finding locals/koreans, etc. per week

then a FB might be the correct mix for you at this moment, it also works out the same, a room per night at hotels like Aqueen, value, strand, etc. works out to be 100+ to 200/night.

u get the gfe u want, unlimited shots, no need to pay her cash but be a gentleman and pay for all expenses, send/fetch her to and fro.
depending on the traveling and other activities before or after checking in/out, the expenditure range is usually 150-300 in most instances.

but most times for me its below 200 since i drive her to n fro, so minus the cab fare but taking account of petrol and parking if applicable.
we usually meet at night so just proceed to hotel directly (value hotel balestier $99++ or $109++) and grab some drinks at the cheers store beside the hotel.

kazaf86
12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Find a gf then problems solved. You'll get ur satisfaction + gfe :)

ah, how i wish it would be that easy for me to find a gf and solve all this problem once and for all...

kazaf86
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey bro, you are just lonely.

You see, loneliness can be a deadly weakness to a cheongster which cheongster might confuse the commercial so-called "GFE" which you pay for is someone who really cares about you.

Bear in mind, you go the sex and GFE is just something to stimulate a better sex. When come to getting a real partner of your life, you deserve someone much better than a bitch.

Good luck bro! :cool:

yeah i know i'm lonely to begin with. and im not confusing myself between GFE and with someone who actually cares about me. all those that i met are FL, and i know they careless about how i feel actually.

kazaf86
12-10-2014, 07:02 PM
TS bro, 3 types of women whom u can bang, know which type u are after so u wont confuse yourself.

1. GF = commitment, gfe, sex.
2. FB = gfe, sex.
3. FL = sex only.

If currently u spending 100-150 for 1/1 or 150-200 for 2/2, or 300-400 for overnight, or more if u finding locals/koreans, etc. per week

then a FB might be the correct mix for you at this moment, it also works out the same, a room per night at hotels like Aqueen, value, strand, etc. works out to be 100+ to 200/night.

u get the gfe u want, unlimited shots, no need to pay her cash but be a gentleman and pay for all expenses, send/fetch her to and fro.
depending on the traveling and other activities before or after checking in/out, the expenditure range is usually 150-300 in most instances.

but most times for me its below 200 since i drive her to n fro, so minus the cab fare but taking account of petrol and parking if applicable.
we usually meet at night so just proceed to hotel directly (value hotel balestier $99++ or $109++) and grab some drinks at the cheers store beside the hotel.

sounds like FB would be the best for me right now. but you see, it is hard for me to find one. In fact, it's really hard for me to meet anyone girls, to be exact. and i'll tell you why

1) im an introvert. means i'm not very outspoken as the extrovert, who obviously has a higher chance of getting to know more people(girls especially).

2) i dont go out that much. As in, i dont go to Pub/Club/KTV and so on. i dont even go to Massage Parlour..... that further decreases my chance of meeting other girls.

3) Although i have a permanent job, but its in a way that there are no fixed day offs for me, so i dont have like a fix day where i can go out and meet people.... most of the time, my offdays are on the days where people actually works (i.e. weekdays)

so, the chance left for me to meet girls, are those that are working at the same place as me. my ex was one of them, although she left now... and im sure bros here would agree to "Don't Eat and Shit at the same place." So yeah, if it's so obvious that im looking for a FB at where i work, i dont think i would be able to stay long after that.

And knowing my work place, all the gossips and nonsenses doesnt seems to be able to hide from other people. Even the slightly move i make, it'll become a big hoo-haa within a week or two....

esssinine
12-10-2014, 09:02 PM
since when whoring became such a complicated issue?

lostlilvirg
12-10-2014, 09:38 PM
LOL bro demonhunter. Too damned funny!

Bro kazaf86,

I totally understand your quandary. Let me tell you something about myself. When I go for chionging, I always emphasise on gfe only. I wasn't really overly hung up on the sex and services, as long as the girl made me feel loved. I guess I'm not a typical guy, compared to most of the bros here. Then again, to each his/her own, and one man's meat is another's poison! Remember that.

The crux of the matter though, I realized, is that I wasn't looking for just a bonk. I wanted the emotional aspect of it as well, that's why i found myself rtf'ing certain girls due to their high GFE. I felt the need to be with someone, but due to some personal issues, these high-gfe girls were the next best thing for me.

I know it's hard when you're an introvert, to find someone, be it gf or fb. It will happen though, bro, I am sure. Why AM I so sure?

Because it just happened to me. After 3 years of loveless living where the closest thing I found to a gf was a Thai masseuse....I am able to retire my FR-writing days and FL-cheonging activities because I finally found someone whom I am delighted to be with and am looking forward to spending a long long time with (*prays it's the rest of his life long*).

So, take your time, find what you need, and good luck bro!

fion.18
12-10-2014, 09:53 PM
because I finally found someone whom I am delighted to be with and am looking forward to spending a long long time with (*prays it's the rest of his life long*)

Omg so sweet! She is such a lucky girl! ;)

lostlilvirg
12-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Au contraire, Ms Fion, I am a lucky guy.

jnudes
12-10-2014, 10:14 PM
sounds like FB would be the best for me right now. but you see, it is hard for me to find one. In fact, it's really hard for me to meet anyone girls, to be exact. and i'll tell you why

1) im an introvert. means i'm not very outspoken as the extrovert, who obviously has a higher chance of getting to know more people(girls especially).

2) i dont go out that much. As in, i dont go to Pub/Club/KTV and so on. i dont even go to Massage Parlour..... that further decreases my chance of meeting other girls.

3) Although i have a permanent job, but its in a way that there are no fixed day offs for me, so i dont have like a fix day where i can go out and meet people.... most of the time, my offdays are on the days where people actually works (i.e. weekdays)

so, the chance left for me to meet girls, are those that are working at the same place as me. my ex was one of them, although she left now... and im sure bros here would agree to "Don't Eat and Shit at the same place." So yeah, if it's so obvious that im looking for a FB at where i work, i dont think i would be able to stay long after that.

And knowing my work place, all the gossips and nonsenses doesnt seems to be able to hide from other people. Even the slightly move i make, it'll become a big hoo-haa within a week or two....

1) I am more of a loner and a shy type, lack of courage to face gals. To satisfy myself I go to cheong, 90% of them alone. 100% freedom for me.

2) This year I go to one pub alone and treat the mummy for a beer. She did intro some gals to me but I reject so after finish the beer just left.

3) Luckily I am self-employed and can fix my own time to cheong.

The reason why I am self-employed is because of the gossips flying around about me while working outside and also lack of team work; there are colleague who refuse to help you during your work and I don't think I can work in that kind of environment so I resign for good.

Rocode
13-10-2014, 08:36 AM

Come PM ME, Let ME Show U Truth IN SINGAPORE, Need Guidance?

Im A 32 Year Old Malay Abang + Single Daddy, Been In SBF Since My Teens Till Now.

I CAN GUIDE YOU ON How To Be The Sweetest Thing In Singapore, Lai Lai

FOC FREE OF CHARGE.

Add me On We Chat SeiChii Inoue

ITS ABOUT HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY & TRUST

Rocode
13-10-2014, 08:41 AM
I can sit with u at starbucks or my office open our laptops and go thru with you one by one, if its in fl dome3 or local fl dome, i can tell u which are working under multiple okts.. Lai lai no fear i am abang but i am a brother :D

Rocode
13-10-2014, 08:45 AM
ALso Let Me Suggest That U Go Premium Bro? If U Planing To Stay Long Term In SBF.. ALO c Someone zap u 2 points liao.. HAIZ:D

fion.18
13-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Au contraire, Ms Fion, I am a lucky guy.

So this means no more stories from my fav author? ;)

demonhunter
13-10-2014, 10:14 AM
.. Lai lai no fear i am abang but i am a brother :D

You know what is Lan Par , Par Lan ?:confused:

:eek:

lostlilvirg
13-10-2014, 10:29 AM
So this means no more stories from my fav author? ;)

Who knows, Ms Fion? ;) Maybe I can write to you in PM hahahaha. Not sure how the gf would take to being written about though. *Grin*

fion.18
13-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Who knows, Ms Fion? ;) Maybe I can write to you in PM hahahaha. Not sure how the gf would take to being written about though. *Grin*

Is gf already ah! So fast! :eek: :p

lostlilvirg
13-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Hehehe

That's what I call her in my heart anyway. There's some complication in our relationship in the meantime, but I'm confident that we'll overcome it together. Just a minor bump, as far as I'm concerned she's my gf though. :p

Good morning, Ms Fion.

fion.18
13-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Hehehe

That's what I call her in my heart anyway. There's some complication in our relationship in the meantime, but I'm confident that we'll overcome it together. Just a minor bump, as far as I'm concerned she's my gf though. :p

Good morning, Ms Fion.

Happy afternoon :)

I'm sure it will be fine. What's meant to be will always find it's way. ;)

lostlilvirg
13-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Happy afternoon, Ms Fion!

Thank you, I guess all I needed really was some faith, trust and pixie dust, after all. Hehehehe.

Paiseh TS, hijacked your thread with my chit chat

kazaf86
13-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Happy afternoon, Ms Fion!

Thank you, I guess all I needed really was some faith, trust and pixie dust, after all. Hehehehe.

Paiseh TS, hijacked your thread with my chit chat

hahaha no worries, who knows, maybe you might bring me some luck and get me to know my angel :D:D

kazaf86
13-10-2014, 07:15 PM
ALso Let Me Suggest That U Go Premium Bro? If U Planing To Stay Long Term In SBF.. ALO c Someone zap u 2 points liao.. HAIZ:D

dont think i'll go premium yet, coz if im turning into a regular for local FL, i might just go chiong once a month...

btw the wechat user you gave doesnt exist :cool::cool:

Ken79
13-10-2014, 08:41 PM

TS bro, thanks for sharing more with us here; my thoughts for your reference.

1. no one can help u out with this, u gotta grow out of it yourself.
fact is most women like confident men (not to the extent of being proud n aloof), humorous men, gentlemen, have interesting topics to chat about and preferably financially stable.

2. dont find FB from ktv/pubs/spas, they will take every chance to rip u off. find them from elsewhere, personally i found a few from wechat. these are women that have a proper job, just lacking companionship, sex n romance. LOL

3. its ok not to have a fixed day off, chances are maybe she won't too... and your FB(s) need not be restricted to 1 only. if a gal makes u her FB, chances are u are another 1 of her few or many other FBs.

cheers

kazaf86
13-10-2014, 09:39 PM
TS bro, thanks for sharing more with us here; my thoughts for your reference.

1. no one can help u out with this, u gotta grow out of it yourself.
fact is most women like confident men (not to the extent of being proud n aloof), humorous men, gentlemen, have interesting topics to chat about and preferably financially stable.

2. dont find FB from ktv/pubs/spas, they will take every chance to rip u off. find them from elsewhere, personally i found a few from wechat. these are women that have a proper job, just lacking companionship, sex n romance. LOL

3. its ok not to have a fixed day off, chances are maybe she won't too... and your FB(s) need not be restricted to 1 only. if a gal makes u her FB, chances are u are another 1 of her few or many other FBs.

cheers

maybe you could enlighten me where to look for them?? because i've not idea where or how to start looking for

a2014
13-10-2014, 11:55 PM

After venturing so long, I guess you really sick of those kind of come and go services. GFE services difficult to book need to go hunting. There are many but certainly you will need to pay a little higher. They can even hang around outside dining with you like a gf. If you are married make sure you don't get caught. Some of them are student but be careful some of them will rip your cash off clean. Some are working people who just want to moonlight a little here and there but just bear in mind they have a few bf too.

If they like you, they will give you her contact and you can call them anytime when they are available. Valid working one only available in the evening and week end. If you are lucky you may get relative good one.

This is what I heard.

Ken79
14-10-2014, 08:04 PM
maybe you could enlighten me where to look for them?? because i've not idea where or how to start looking for

i send invitation to women i take a fancy to on wechat, if they accept you then at least she is at least interested to chat and be frens...

take some time to chat about a variety of subjects, it takes some probing and suggestive topics to see how open minded she is and her acceptance level of u.
i should say that more than 950% i met on wechat are not out for fun, even those who initiated the chat with u.
so u gotta cast your net far and wide, its like doing insurance... the next one might just say "yes"!

if all turns out well, u guys might go out on a first date. whether u can score or not on that date is subjective... but if after the first date she still willing to meet u, then every subsequent date your chances increases.

its like choosing your own durian, u just gotta sniff them out.

porscheclub
14-10-2014, 09:44 PM

Dude, I'm appalled with you. You're focusing too much about the specs of a woman than the purpose. It's like scrutinising the build of an aeroplane and forget about the joy of flying.

You have so much spare time that u fucked around too often which is bad for mental, body & in your case wallet as well. Can you even have a normal relationship now? In your opinion, what is a relationship & how do you look at women, are they just dolls to satisfy your sexual needs & your emptiness?

Relationship is about giving without asking for returns and when a woman truly loves you, she will give you everything that you never asked for.

However, I'm wondering if you'll ever have a normal relationship because of your habit so why don't you focus your spare time on something more meaningful?

Sorry to sound like an ass-hole :D

Now back to that GFE. Professionals will cost a bit more than $200 & $1000 buys better experience but how much $1K bills do you have? Sigh.....

kazaf86
14-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Dude, I'm appalled with you. You're focusing too much about the specs of a woman than the purpose. It's like scrutinising the build of an aeroplane and forget about the joy of flying.

You have so much spare time that u fucked around too often which is bad for mental, body & in your case wallet as well. Can you even have a normal relationship now? In your opinion, what is a relationship & how do you look at women, are they just dolls to satisfy your sexual needs & your emptiness?

Relationship is about giving without asking for returns and when a woman truly loves you, she will give you everything that you never asked for.

However, I'm wondering if you'll ever have a normal relationship because of your habit so why don't you focus your spare time on something more meaningful?

Sorry to sound like an ass-hole :D

Now back to that GFE. Professionals will cost a bit more than $200 & $1000 buys better experience but how much $1K bills do you have? Sigh.....

well, i dont think you know me well enough. but just to let you know, im not someone who fuck around that often. and the last time i give out whatever i could without expectation, all i received was her being emotionally attached to her ex again.

feel free to ask me in PM if you want to know more, as if i explain more in here, probably more people will start judging me without knowing the whole story. ain't got time to explain everything to everyone....

cheers.

Rocode
15-10-2014, 01:34 AM
You know what is Lan Par , Par Lan ?:confused:

:eek:

U Mean LPPL ar? :D

Rocode
15-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Dear Bro Demon Hunter.

I Mean No Offense Ok? Peace

Best Regards

Rocode

porscheclub
15-10-2014, 11:21 AM
well, i dont think you know me well enough. but just to let you know, im not someone who fuck around that often. and the last time i give out whatever i could without expectation, all i received was her being emotionally attached to her ex again.

feel free to ask me in PM if you want to know more, as if i explain more in here, probably more people will start judging me without knowing the whole story. ain't got time to explain everything to everyone....

cheers.

Well fair enough but your initial post has more than enough details for us :)

Anyway, all males & even females are thirsty for that lovey-dovey experience that we miss @ home. You just can't expect a professional sex worker whom she or he knows you at first sight to fall in love & immediately give you an unforgettable experience do you? You see, so many of us always search for that GFE blindly & getting hurt because they don't exist & even if they do, it is superficial.

Now that you've discovered that physical attraction don't last, it is time to search for a proper relationship where you can look beyond carnal desires. Good luck & finding FBs are just going to complicate matter.

kazaf86
15-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Well fair enough but your initial post has more than enough details for us :)

Anyway, all males & even females are thirsty for that lovey-dovey experience that we miss @ home. You just can't expect a professional sex worker whom she or he knows you at first sight to fall in love & immediately give you an unforgettable experience do you? You see, so many of us always search for that GFE blindly & getting hurt because they don't exist & even if they do, it is superficial.

Now that you've discovered that physical attraction don't last, it is time to search for a proper relationship where you can look beyond carnal desires. Good luck & finding FBs are just going to complicate matter.

Yes, i know most of the professional sex worker don't give the GFE that i'm looking for, that's why i don't chiong so often.

For now, i'm just exploring more ways to know more girls/women, as most that i know of now are either my colleague/ex-colleagues, or school mates.

a2014
15-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Yes, i know most of the professional sex worker don't give the GFE that i'm looking for, that's why i don't chiong so often.

For now, i'm just exploring more ways to know more girls/women, as most that i know of now are either my colleague/ex-colleagues, or school mates.
Well if you are looking at this area, do you join games and meetup group. Sometime you do meet some. In this segment certainly they are not sex worker, they are general working professional.

On the other hand if you are looking at KTV, you do sometime find some good one, but most are coming to earn a living so good one are hard to come by. Good one in this kind of place are choosy they know which good guy to mix with. The lousy one don't like good guy so again it all depend on how you behave if you are hunting in this forest.

gingersg
12-03-2020, 08:33 AM
qwewrqwtqwqwr