PDA

View Full Version : Cheng Song Ling lookalike, Elle c/o Windsky

cerebusjr
02-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Name :Elle

Look : 7.5 to 8/10 (sweet , fair, big eyes doll)

Ht 160 BigC maybe D 23 35

Service : Bkk's MP Kind of Service

Pussy : Trimmed to the Shortest

150 90 2 ( Pls dun ask for discount or promotion, we will not reply )

Windsky members can login to yahoo link for real life photos.............

Newbie pls do not PM me

cerebusjr
02-01-2006, 08:08 PM
FR for u guys to read by our regular Bustlover...sorry bro bustlover for putting yr FR for show kekekekekeke 100% not written by me

Wow, first, I like to thank XXX for getting me a slot which provides me a very sexistifying and fulfilling session. Her beautiful face and more importantly her D-cup, firmed large bosom, pleasing curves and tight pussy. Although her BBBJ is not as solid as the rest, her accommodating attitude and good personal service makes up for it. Yes, I fully agree with Girllover that her smile can really melt your heart. When you bonged her and with her half -closed sexy eye enjoying thrust of your Didi can really make you CUM. Overall, a money well-spent bong. (with some tips of course.)
Suitable for SYT lovers who prefer petite built. As I was near the tail end of her bonging duration, the brothers here must have tortured her pink nipples that she complained painful when I squeeze a little.

For brothers who have not tried her, you are going to miss a precious GEM

By the way, XXX & XXX, she has full of compliment for both of you. She appreciates the care & concerns (especially XXX who calls everyday to check on her. "How are you?" & I hope brothers here can take care of XXX stable so that we have more good bongs to come.

Anyway, I hope XXX will bring her back again. She ROCKs.

antlau
02-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Bro,

am interested in Elle. Can PM me a slot?

Thanks.

cerebusjr
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Bro,

am interested in Elle. Can PM me a slot?

Thanks.

Bro do not post on thread, Pls use PM........;)

antlau
02-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Sorry bro,

your box burst liao...that why send there...sorry.:o

will PM again..

Bomb
02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Chen Song Ling,yummy.
but heard winsky not taking in new clients?

If im wrong,do let me know so i can try ask for his contacts.
Tks tread starter

Sometimes
03-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Who is cheng song ling?

Sms me the link ok bro? cos the previous one no more in use. :p

forumer
03-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Who is cheng song ling?

Sms me the link ok bro? cos the previous one no more in use. :p

nnadia chan

http://www.tvbspacenews.org.uk/7_140505/roundup17.jpg

http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Batch%201%20-%20photo_gallery/female/chungling_chan/popup/pic/pic_15.jpg

antlau
03-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Bkk MP kind of service implies from LOS, right?:D

cerebusjr
03-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Windsky members pls take note...we have change our yahoo photos link...new link will sms out today or by tmr....;)

For those members never received the new link by today or tmr mean u are ban from our group.....reasons: SEE PHOTOS AND PCC, NO BUSSINESS GIVEN., BOOK LAIO NEVER TURN UP or CANCELLED SLOTS, PLS DO NOT PM OR SMS AGAIN FOR ACCESS....WE KEEP YR RECORD...kum sia....

cerebusjr
03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Break our house rules for once.....

This knockers already worth 150........:D look whaoooooooooo better then knockers

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5877/test18se.jpg

antlau
03-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Bro,

i wanna book a slot, but you no reply whether slot is available leh :)

So will i get a SMS still? :p

siokan
03-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Ever try JOY before. She also looks like Nadia Chan aka chen song ling
Wonder if she still around? Anyway she is one "fly aeroplane" queen. Kena sabo by her a few times before I manage to bonk her.

BustLover
03-01-2006, 11:19 PM
FR for u guys to read by our regular Bustlover...sorry bro bustlover for putting yr FR for show kekekekekeke 100% not written by me

Wow, first, I like to thank XXX for getting me a slot which provides me a very sexistifying and fulfilling session. Her beautiful face and more importantly her D-cup, firmed large bosom, pleasing curves and tight pussy. Although her BBBJ is not as solid as the rest, her accommodating attitude and good personal service makes up for it. Yes, I fully agree with Girllover that her smile can really melt your heart. When you bonged her and with her half -closed sexy eye enjoying thrust of your Didi can really make you CUM. Overall, a money well-spent bong. (with some tips of course.)
Suitable for SYT lovers who prefer petite built. As I was near the tail end of her bonging duration, the brothers here must have tortured her pink nipples that she complained painful when I squeeze a little.

For brothers who have not tried her, you are going to miss a precious GEM

By the way, XXX & XXX, she has full of compliment for both of you. She appreciates the care & concerns (especially XXX who calls everyday to check on her. "How are you?" & I hope brothers here can take care of XXX stable so that we have more good bongs to come.

Anyway, I hope XXX will bring her back again. She ROCKs.

Bro cerebusjr, do I qualify for a discount? You should let me have the first slot mah. Now, need to wait a few days for my RTF. Bros who are having a fun time with her, pls take good care of her beautiful pink Neh Neh hor. I want to saviour it again... :D

cerebusjr
04-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry Bro Bustlover....should have inform u early........my fault..:o

Some of the Windsky's members should have received the link by today or latest by tmr.....;)

discoverer
04-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Windsky members pls take note...we have change our yahoo photos link...new link will sms out today or by tmr....;)

For those members never received the new link by today or tmr mean u are ban from our group.....reasons: SEE PHOTOS AND PCC, NO BUSSINESS GIVEN., BOOK LAIO NEVER TURN UP or CANCELLED SLOTS, PLS DO NOT PM OR SMS AGAIN FOR ACCESS....WE KEEP YR RECORD...kum sia....
To all those who commented alot on my thread,this post specially for you guys.Hope you guys are man enough to come here to post your comments on this post.May i know is this the way to conduct business,see picture link already must call your girls i.e. they after seeing will pcc and cannot call other girls,you picture link that terrific that they will pcc?Just because no business given to you also banned,cancelled appointment also banned,you mean after booking,something crop up which is more important than fucking also cannot cancel but must fulfil the appointment with your girl?

same thing you advise me i will advise you.

Kiang Ti Ho......Mai Kek Kiang.......;)

Hope samsters Castrol,Siamcutey etc etc that posted in my thread will post their comment here also regarding this highlighted paragragh and of course to you also Bustlover,quite surprising you can ask for discount after making such a strong stand in my thread.Hope you guys don't disappoint me or maybe he is your buddy or he carry more weight around here hence no negative remarks may be made.

antlau
04-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Bro Discoverer,

because other people come and comment on your thread (or your statements), making your head angry, please don't lose your mind and come here and any how bark...

i think what bro cere means, is those that fly him aeroplane one or really just phone/pictures collectors (they know who they are), dont bother to call him...a record is done...

i know, impulsive people lah...sometimes fire fire burn so high, must gan somebody ccb...:D

but then, who make the fire?...sigh...:)

discoverer
04-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Bro Discoverer,

because other people come and comment on your thread (or your statements), making your head angry, please don't lose your mind and come here and any how bark...

i think what bro cere means, is those that fly him aeroplane one or really just phone/pictures collectors (they know who they are), dont bother to call him...a record is done...

i know, impulsive people lah...sometimes fire fire burn so high, must gan somebody ccb...:D

but then, who make the fire?...sigh...:)
Sorry if my post make you think i am angry because others commented in my thread.when i started the thread i already expected that.sorry to tell you i don't bark but rather highlight out.

as to what u think he means,how can u assume as you are not him so how do you know what he means?

How do you know i am impulsive,just from my posting?So don't try to patronise me by saying this kind of words to make yourself look nice and great.

You mean to say by posting that thread i make the fire????

No offence to you but i just like to see what those so called seniors have to say because when a newbies post something and 1 or 2 seniors start bombarding,alot will join in the fray?Another controversial question i like to highlight here is when a newbies start or post irrelevant or silly questions,they get zapped by many samsters who say waste of bandwidth.May i kindly ask when they post replies in that thread stating they zap threadstarter for this or that,aren't they wasting bandwidth too by replying in that thread?Are all those so called zappers postings all relevant and contributive to sb?Why practice double standard,just because have clique and know each others so it is ok?

Sorry to samster cere for using your thread to post this nonsense question.Won't do it again

Redieye
04-01-2006, 09:02 PM

I'm not here to support or flame anyone but to voice out something that i feel is not quite right.

Bro, if you say kena banned because book liao never turn up, then i think that bro deserve to be banned. For cancel appt, then i think must see reason and how long before time he cancel liao, if that bro do it quite often, then it's your choice to ban him or not.

But for not giving you business, then i feel very funny lor, reason because most of us are working class, sometime no $$$, sometime no time, how to book. If you banned someone for that reason, then at the same time i think you're also driving away your business lor. Take a look at this forum, so many FL all over, we are spoil with choices, we take what we judge as good or fair deal, you banned people here, we go somewhere else, so whose loses... you decide.:o

Happy 2006 bonking to all SB brothers.

rak_sauthai
04-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Sorry if my post make you think i am angry because others commented in my thread.when i started the thread i already expected that.sorry to tell you i don't bark but rather highlight out.

The more I read your comments the more I feel U are one bloody lau hum chee....U said tat u know when u started the thread u expected the arrows coming..so what the hell u getting angry for? SO u be a MAN youself n take the comments on your thread. U started your own thread...go back to yr thread n screw there la...

cerebusjr
04-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Bro Discoverer,

What i wan to say bro antlau have say it......;) those ppl not giving us business is those who are photos collected,we are not interested, those ban for cancelled slots are those cancelled in last 10 to 20 min...and not 1 time is more then 2 time "trouble makers"...we also not interested ........kum sia to those rabbit eyes hahahahahahah muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

discoverer
04-01-2006, 09:33 PM
The more I read your comments the more I feel U are one bloody lau hum chee....U said tat u know when u started the thread u expected the arrows coming..so what the hell u getting angry for? SO u be a MAN youself n take the comments on your thread. U started your own thread...go back to yr thread n screw there la...
Please read the post properly.If you don't know what is posted please don't jump the gun.When did i say i was angry.I just reply to samster antlau that he presume i am angry.You may scold and rant but what good does it do to you.That reply was not meant for you so why are you so agitated for?

YOu mean to say he can come and sneer and smirk at me in my post and i can't highlight his post and comment on it?Ok,i will disappear from here and come in with another new nick if it suit you.

Relax ok don"t get agitated about all this cyber words.You think you are very cool and smart to scold me for my posting.It ok because when others read they maybe laughing and wondering what your reasons for getting so agitated about.Bye bye

cerebusjr
04-01-2006, 09:39 PM
we take what we judge as good or fair deal, you banned people here, we go somewhere else, so whose loses... you decide.:o

Happy 2006 bonking to all SB brothers.

Happy new year to u too....btw i have decided before i post....kum sia...muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
;)

highsexdrive
04-01-2006, 09:43 PM
damn, cant view the pic....bro! please let me join ur grp, me sucker for look.

btw bros. my thai FL appear on sammyboy cover page. 1st girl on top.

kekeke.. i wanna go back to novotel....

cerebusjr
04-01-2006, 10:35 PM
What i wan to say bro antlau have say it......;) those ppl not giving us business is those who are photos collected,we are not interested, those ban for cancelled slots are those cancelled in last 10 to 20 min...and not 1 time is more then 2 time "trouble makers"...we also not interested ........kum sia to those rabbit eyes hahahahahahah muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Every Groups have their house and rules...Same to SBF Big Bro Sam have his own set of rules........

Bro dis........u Kiang then set up your own shops......how u wan to set up yr rules nobody cares....but u you have no right to overright my rules over my shop..to win or to lose is my problems muahhhhhhhhhh go back to school dun be a copy cat.....kiang tio ho...mai kek kiang....;)

siamcutey
04-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Hope samsters Castrol,Siamcutey etc etc that posted in my thread will post their comment here also regarding this highlighted paragragh and of course to you also Bustlover,quite surprising you can ask for discount after making such a strong stand in my thread.

Reminds me of an incident during last years exam period. I was in MacDonald's trying to get a seat for myself and my friends so that we can have dinner, but no seats available because the students are all mugging hard for their exams. Many with no drinks, no food on table even.

When MacDonald's open their restaurants, their purpose is to sell food and drinks. Not to cater to students as a place for them to study for their exams depriving people of the chance to take their food there.

And if I am sitting in MacDonalds and not ordering food or drinks, how should I get angry if the manager ask me to give up my seat for others to take their food? Do I have a right to be angry with the manager then?

As for asking for discount, anyone can try asking MacDonald's for discount when they buy food over the counter, but giving the discount depends on MacDonalds manager.

kekeke
SC

discoverer
04-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Every Groups have their house and rules...Same to SBF Big Bro Sam have his own set of rules........

Bro dis........u Kiang then set up your own shops......how u wan to set up yr rules nobody cares....but u you have no right to overright my rules over my shop..to win or to lose is my problems muahhhhhhhhhh go back to school dun be a copy cat.....kiang tio ho...mai kek kiang....;)
Ok understand.

It was never my intention to override your house rules,Just wondering why it was so highhanded the condition sets.You make your stand and i understand.That way others will also know your highhanded way of doing business.It was never my intention to care whether you win or lose,i think you reply wrongly here.it was another samster that you should reply to.Maybe you have too big a customer base already so that why you can be so highhanded in your ways of dealing with customers.I salute you for your arrogance.As for going back to school to learn,i don't think i will learn your highhanded ways of treating any prospective customers like you do here because if i am not wrong yours is a customer service line that you provide and turning away prospective clients who may not be your clients now but can become your clients in future but you chose to reject them and cast them away just because they don't give you immediate business doesn't make economic sense to me so i won't copy and learn your way.

discoverer
04-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Reminds me of an incident during last years exam period. I was in MacDonald's trying to get a seat for myself and my friends so that we can have dinner, but no seats available because the students are all mugging hard for their exams. Many with no drinks, no food on table even.

When MacDonald's open their restaurants, their purpose is to sell food and drinks. Not to cater to students as a place for them to study for their exams depriving people of the chance to take their food there.

And if I am sitting in MacDonalds and not ordering food or drinks, how should I get angry if the manager ask me to give up my seat for others to take their food? Do I have a right to be angry with the manager then?

As for asking for discount, anyone can try asking MacDonald's for discount when they buy food over the counter, but giving the discount depends on MacDonalds manager.

kekeke
SC
I don't really understand what u trying to tell me about the moral of this story but i guess is that you totally agree with threadstarter postings which i highlighted in my quote.Correct me if i am wrong.

Maybe i give another example;
If i were to go to a ktv and then the mamasan bring in the 1st batch of gals which i rejected,she bring in another batch which i also rejected due to watever reasons,maybe not my kind and then the 3rd batch and i still reject,does the management or the mamasan reject or ban me as a customer even for future endeavours there?

cerebusjr
04-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Ok understand.

if i am not wrong yours is a customer service line that you provide and turning away prospective clients who may not be your clients now but can become your clients in future but you chose to reject them and cast them away just because they don't give you immediate business doesn't make economic sense to me so i won't copy and learn your way.

Kid hahahaha ...dun waste too much time explaining, no point teaching u so many things unless u wan to be 1 of the OKTs group....do PM me if you like to be 1 hahahahaha........where are we now??? PUBS OR NIGHTCLUBS??....YOR AND ME are in the cyber....who is who can u verify muahhhhhhhhh.....kid take your time to learn............happy hunting pal...:p

antlau
04-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Maybe i give another example;
If i were to go to a ktv and then the mamasan bring in the 1st batch of gals which i rejected,she bring in another batch which i also rejected due to watever reasons,maybe not my kind and then the 3rd batch and i still reject,does the management or the mamasan reject or ban me as a customer even for future endeavours there?

of course if you were to reject immediately, there is nothing wrong. The mamasan can also dont entertain you next time. You can still go find another mamasan that can tahan your choosiness.:D

And if you did not reject the gal immediately, and the gal has sat with you for some time, and then when time to collect tips, you say i not like you, why i need to give you tips? The rationale is, time has been lost on a customer like you with no income made. And that equates to loss of money.

Some jobs are based on time and times, and based against time. :D

Once you not make good use of time and lose time, you considered lose money too.

discoverer
05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
of course if you were to reject immediately, there is nothing wrong. The mamasan can also dont entertain you next time. You can still go find another mamasan that can tahan your choosiness.:D

And if you did not reject the gal immediately, and the gal has sat with you for some time, and then when time to collect tips, you say i not like you, why i need to give you tips? The rationale is, time has been lost on a customer like you with no income made. And that equates to loss of money.

Some jobs are based on time and times, and based against time. :D

Once you not make good use of time and lose time, you considered lose money too.
For your point 1,do you think the mamasan will reject you as a customer next time even though she know you are difficult to handle?Please face it ok,don't argue just for the sake of argument.Search yourself before you answer.

Point 2,did i mention i sat with the gals and then don't pay her tips?

Don't bring it out of context here,the main point was after viewing the pic and then pcc and was banned was what stated in the post.By viewing the pics,does it cost the gals or anybody time?Anyway he has stated that that is his house rules so all those that have link has to becareful in future when they view the link because maybe he has a system in place where he know you have log into the site and view the link.after viewing if you don't book his gals,you are banned.i know i feel like a kid talking and being sarcastic but i really can't stand it when make a mistake still insist on justifying it by twisting and turning their words around.There was a samster who deducted my point and leave his nick and i pm him to salute and respect him unlike those that add or minus my points without leaving their nicks.Got 2 simiultaneous deduction within 2 minutes with same comment fxxx u left in the column.Not clone?

thaiboy
05-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Bro discoverer..........

Please leave this thread alone, move on:mad:

discoverer
05-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Bro discoverer..........

Please leave this thread alone, move on:mad:
Ok will do just that.

antlau
05-01-2006, 01:16 AM
finally, let there be peace...

who are we to judge what is wrong and what is right?:D

flowerpot
05-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Ok will do just that.

just another computer hero...

twpkevin
05-01-2006, 07:18 AM
soo lame.please la bros...peace man..bro windsky bring in gd gals for us bros to enjoy..y all the fuss over this n that...!!
Windsky supporter here ah!! :P

ailing
05-01-2006, 10:15 AM
soo lame.please la bros...peace man..bro windsky bring in gd gals for us bros to enjoy..y all the fuss over this n that...!!
Windsky supporter here ah!!

Yah I support what bro twpkevin said.

I also enjoy bro Windsky's gals.
So I will keep supporting bro Windsky's gals loh.

Let the matter rest lah & move on liao.
Peace & Power to all bros.

Happy Cheonging to all bros!:D

ProjectSawadee
05-01-2006, 11:34 AM
hey broz

we are here to talk abt elle not what business ethics. we are here to talk abt the big beautiful pink U U. lets not get off topic.

bro disc, every boss has his rights to choose his customers. and i personally feel bro cere brings in good quality gals for SBF bros here, their service are of a certain standard and i think that is the most important thing.

in todays business world it is not just the customer who has the right to choose the vendor but also vice versa.

cheers
PS

bjboy
05-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Yeah, let's get back to topic.

Any more FRs on Elle before my booking over the weekend?

ailing
05-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah, let's get back to topic.

Any more FRs on Elle before my booking over the weekend?

Bro, I already booked her for sunday morning "make love" session.
I will try my best to post FR once I get back home.

Sorry for the long wait bro but please stay tune...

Peace & Power to U!!!:D

BustLover
06-01-2006, 12:40 AM
...of course to you also Bustlover,quite surprising you can ask for discount after making such a strong stand in my thread.

hahaha, did not expect so much exchange when I did not log in last night. Since Bro discoverer has issues with pricing and services, let me enlighten him here.

I don’t believe in asking for discount if I feel that the pricing is reasonable. Instead, I normally gave tips if the lady provided me better than expected services. What I had put here is just a fuzz one to pull Bro Winsky leg. He is my regular source for “never-disappoint” stream of professional FL. I understand and trust his mode of operation!

If you care to spend some time to read FRs here, you will notice that a lot of time if you bargain with the FL for lower pricing, the service you get in return SUCKs. If you bargain with the OKT for lower pricing, the cut will eat into the FL earning. Remember, NO money, NO honey.

On the FR for Elle, it is indeed value for money even though I am a little disappointed with my session today. I could have very high expectation; too excited and can’t perform! But still I got my 2.5 shots. She is young, beautiful, fresh (pink pink one, UP & down), educated and truly professional. Her boobs are real solid D and her figure is just perfect that goes well with her look. I want to emphasize here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. She has a pair of seducing eyes which will wake up your little TeTee when she looked at you while engulfing your brother into her mouth! Her mouth job is really good, especially with the CAP on. How come? I shall leave it to you to find out.

For brothers who cannot resist squeezing and touching with her nipples, you will probably be a little disappointed. But fret not. She will offer and show you the “Pluck Papaya” skill to appreciate her power boobs.

Finally, please do not even think that I am connected to OKT or part of the OKT gang. I have my fair share of bonking PRC, LOS ladies who managed themselves or managed by OKT. For those memorable bonking sessions, I contributed my FR to share with brothers here. Of course, I do have terribly bad bonking sessions with self-managed FLs & OKT FLs as well. It can be so bad that you wanted to stop bonking altogether and remain faithful to your CO. Of course, I will not post the FR that may be detrimental to the FL. Bonking service is a very subjective and personal thing. What is good for you may not be good for others? Your best bonking session with a particular +++ong FL today with more than 1 cum may not necessary produce the same experience tomorrow. A lot depends on your mood, temperament as well as the woman. And also, do not forget, beautiful women tends to be more fuzzy and bad temper than average looking women.

BustLover
06-01-2006, 12:43 AM
...of course to you also Bustlover,quite surprising you can ask for discount after making such a strong stand in my thread.

hahaha, did not expect so much exchange when I did not log in last night. Since Bro discoverer has issues with pricing and services, let me enlighten him here.

I don’t believe in asking for discount if I feel that the pricing is reasonable. Instead, I normally gave tips if the lady provided me better than expected services. What I had put here is just a fuzz one to pull Bro Winsky leg. He is my regular source for “never-disappoint” stream of professional FL. I understand and trust his mode of operation!

If you care to spend some time to read FRs here, you will notice that a lot of time if you bargain with the FL for lower pricing, the service you get in return SUCKs. If you bargain with the OKT for lower pricing, the cut will eat into the FL earning. Remember, NO money, NO honey.

On the FR for Elle, it is indeed value for money even though I am a little disappointed with my session today. I could have very high expectation; too excited and can’t perform! But still I got my 2.5 shots. She is young, beautiful, fresh (pink pink one, UP & down), educated and truly professional. Her boobs are real solid D and her figure is just perfect that goes well with her look. I want to emphasize here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. She has a pair of seducing eyes which will wake up your little TeTee when she looked at you while engulfing your brother into her mouth! Her mouth job is really good, especially with the CAP on. How come? I shall leave it to you to find out.

For brothers who cannot resist squeezing and touching with her nipples, you will probably be a little disappointed. But fret not. She will offer and show you the “Pluck Papaya” skill to appreciate her power boobs.

Finally, please do not even think that I am connected to OKT or part of the OKT gang. I have my fair share of bonking PRC, LOS ladies who managed themselves or managed by OKT. For those memorable bonking sessions, I contributed my FR to share with brothers here. Of course, I do have terribly bad bonking sessions with self-managed FLs & OKT FLs as well. It can be so bad that you wanted to stop bonking altogether and remain faithful to your CO. Of course, I will not post the FR that may be detrimental to the FL. Bonking service is a very subjective and personal thing. What is good for you may not be good for others? Your best bonking session with a particular +++ong FL today with more than 1 cum may not necessary produce the same experience tomorrow. A lot depends on your mood, temperament as well as the woman. And also, do not forget, beautiful women tends to be more fuzzy and bad temper than average looking women.

bigassman
06-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Elle"s neh neh really very very nice!

tried her yesterday

d cup, firm not sagging, pinky nips yummy

she's well worth the 150 man :)

a satisfied customer bro cerebus u da man

BustLover
06-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Bro Discoverer,

if you feel sore for not being to see the pictures and PCC, let me offer my lobang where you can view it anytime to PCC. I have contributed it at the The Sammyboy link exchange Plaza section.

Check out the thread Beautiful Busty AngMo ladies "
Whether to contribute further will depend on the points decided by brothers here. I will upload most of these PCC-able women to shoot at your own monitor. :D

http://public.fotki.com/MBA6916/angmo-ladies/ The password is bustlover

http://public.fotki.com/MBA6916/beautiful_booby/ And the password is BUSTLOVER in Capital letters.

Click on the slideshow and sit back to slowly appreciate these irresistable Angmo ladies. Please remember to UP my points if you enjoy my contributions.

HornyHorney
06-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Bro,
I am interested. Can you arrange for me a solt? thanks

ProjectSawadee
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
FR Time

Reached to hotel and sms bro XXX for room number. after a while sms came and the action begins. upon entering the room. wow nice room. very executive feel. nice. and what else is nice of course the pair of boobs elle have. Understand from her that she is a uni student in marketing. Cool.

chit chat for a while and went for shower. but didn't use the bath tub just the shower room as she say bath tub too small. hrmm.. ok then had a quick shower. she bath me of course. dried up and went to the relax chair with foot rest. shortly she came out and sat on the foot rest and started to cat bath me. oh nice :) and seeing the boobs in no time my bro was up standing hard. OH man her BBBJ was great, the way she suck and look at u on the rest chair OMFG i tell u. then cap on and continued to BJ this time with more tongue action lick my bro ^^. she stood up turned ard and with her back facing me she was on top of me in siting position cool. Pumping her and watch soccor as tv is infront of us. wtf best what else can i ask for.

then started to drive harder while holding onto her nice boobs in doggie position. we had sex from chair to table to bed. nice. tried several position and finally came while i am on top of her. seeing her boob dancing disco buay tahan.

Only had 1 shot, maybe because she is tired and didn't ask me for 2nd or maybe i pump her till she is too tired. hrmm...

looks: 7/10 (looks very like a dancer friend of mine)
boobs: 9/10 (pink, big wat else u want?)
body: 8.5/10 (very much enhanced by her boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good, deep, suck at correct pressure + sluty look)
BJ:9/10 (as above)
FJ: 8.5/10 (if had tired twice maybe would be higher)

service: she is friendly, innocent looking, not not those like jap innocent with cfm kind. proper shld be the word. chatty, chat a lot mostly in thai. minus point not very active to come cuddle u or hug u with her big boobies. as i say maybe she is tired.

overall: a good session.

thanks bro XXX for the arrangement. looking forward for new arrival

cheers
PS

cerebusjr
06-01-2006, 11:59 PM
service: she is friendly, innocent looking, not not those like jap innocent with cfm kind. proper shld be the word. chatty, chat a lot mostly in thai. minus point not very active to come cuddle u or hug u with her big boobies. as i say maybe she is tired.

overall: a good session.

thanks bro XXX for the arrangement. looking forward for new arrival

cheers
PS

This consider no good session liao bro...XXX will sms you abt this.....kum sia for your great support....;)

ProjectSawadee
07-01-2006, 12:23 AM
This consider no good session liao bro...XXX will sms you abt this.....kum sia for your great support....;)

hey bro no problem i am a sucker for boobs whahhahah. her boob satisfied me :) cheers

PS

ailing
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
My short FR on Elle;

Reached hotel very early today cos I had booked the 1st slot.
Pressed bell and she opened the door.
First impression is that she's petite, really petite (really look like small kid size).
But once she remove her cloths for bath session....things start to look big!
Her breast is big for your petite size...and not sagging one hor...really good look pairs with nice nipples.
After the bath session, we proceeded to the main event...
She started with catbath...and then to BBBJ.
Very nice and slow licking and blowing throughout.
Her BJ is really solid ah! Very slow & powerful sunction with some twisting action via her mouth...got sunction sound effect some more. SHIOK!
After about 5-10mins of BBBJ, she cap me and continued to BJ at a slow, steady pace. (Oh yah forgot...she will look at u once in a while when she's servicing your shaft...Yummy!)
Then we proceeded to the FJ...
FJ wise, she's a decent bonk. Soft & light moaning sound.
Willing to change positions.
After pumping for about 10mins, can see that she's coming (her muscles were contracting...etc.), so I unloaded as well.
She helped to clean up and we took turns to bath.
After that, we sat and watched TV with some TCSS in between.
I did not asked for 2nd shot as I was too tired (probably becos I had another FJ session the night before...)
Anyway, I left when time was about up and she Thanked me politely.

Stats:
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10

Hope u bros like my FR!
Happy Cheonging to u all!:D

antlau
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Can side-track a bit?

Can i propose to Big Bro Sam to make the add-minus point function that have auto ID showing up? :D

Firstly, it is to easier for us to show appreciation to those bros that have upped us. Secondly, it is also easier for us to show some cyber courteousy when minus people's points.

Cheers.

bjboy
13-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi Bro Windsky,

Tried many times to contact you but can't reach you. I'm burning to RTF Elle, could you quench my fire? PLEASE...

ajmodels
15-01-2006, 04:12 PM
BEWARE BE VERY BEWARE.....SUMONE IS WATCHING LIAO...COZ SUMONE BETRAYED...ALL BECOZ OF BETTER BENEFITS...( $$$)

im doing my parts to warn bros here...lie low 1st....

bjboy
01-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Since Elle cut short her stay, I just cannot stop thinking about her pretty face, perfect complexion, her voluptuous but well shaped boobs. I can't forget the way she knelt on the floor blowing me off so firm yet tenderly while I sat on the edge of the bed. The way she moaned softly, constricted and rolled her eyes while entering her keeps lingering on my mind...

A great pity that before I could RTF, she had left prematurely, due to the lack of bookings. This I believe was caused by the irrelevant posting of one bro that side-tracked the thread and probably other factors. Sigh...

My hope for this posting is to survey if there are other bros like me who had an unforgettable time with Elle or also bros who missed out on Elle. If you would like her to return, would you post your support for her return and also an indicative number of bookings (if more than once). No guarantees, but if there is a strong support for her return, hopefully Bro Windsky will consider to bring her back!

I'll be the first to start:
1) Bjboy: We want Elle! I commit 5 bookings for her return!

Nordic88
01-02-2006, 09:11 PM

:eek:

That will be a record to break!

BustLover
01-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Since Elle cut short her stay, I just cannot stop thinking about her pretty face, perfect complexion, her voluptuous but well shaped boobs. I can't forget the way she knelt on the floor blowing me off so firm yet tenderly while I sat on the edge of the bed. The way she moaned softly, constricted and rolled her eyes while entering her keeps lingering on my mind...

A great pity that before I could RTF, she had left prematurely, due to the lack of bookings. This I believe was caused by the irrelevant posting of one bro that side-tracked the thread and probably other factors. Sigh...

My hope for this posting is to survey if there are other bros like me who had an unforgettable time with Elle or also bros who missed out on Elle. If you would like her to return, would you post your support for her return and also an indicative number of bookings (if more than once). No guarantees, but if there is a strong support for her return, hopefully Bro Windsky will consider to bring her back!

Wow wow wow, Bro Cerebusjr, looks like this SYT Elle has strong attractions. Thinkyou should recall her back to compete with the models here & there. Bro Cerebusjr, you heard me.......:D

bigassman
01-02-2006, 11:10 PM
It will be nice if bro Windsky could bring Elle back to s'pore again. She's definitely

worth a RTF with those nice boobs... had a GREAT session with her last time

I want Ellleeee~~~:p

bjboy
02-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the support, fellow Bros! You guys are on my up list in sequence!

Btw Bro Porsche, i think it's c/o Bro Windsky, not kk, unless the latter was promoting Elle too.

Go Bros, Go!

*Chants away: WE WANT ELLE, We Want Elle, we want elle...*

ailing
07-02-2006, 08:32 AM

Bro Bjboy, sorry for the late posting cos I was in overseas for the past 12 days.

Anyway, you have my support for calling Elle back also.
I pretty much enjoyed her services.
I will also RFT if she is back lah of cos!:D

So bro Windsky, please do consider hor!

Thanks to all!
Happy Cheonging!!!

bjboy
10-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Bros,

Regardless of the outcome, I've upped those who have supported "The Return of Elle". Great thanks, let me know if I missed you out.

Bjboy.

ProjectSawadee
10-02-2006, 08:27 PM
hello bjboy

I support ur effort, i still can't get elle BBBJ Skill out of my mind :) best part is i will be going to bkk next week, will give her a call and tell her that u miss her so much. kekeke

cheers
PS

maxxer
10-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Aiya i just missed your Fern.Dammmm...