PDA

View Full Version : What is the normal sex rate for a week?

darktrue
09-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Hi,

I am happily attached and had a great love making session with my gf. We did every weekend 3-4 times in 2 days. Is it normal or too much already?I feel that every since am with her, am addicted to sex and b cause of her i need to control my cum. last time i cum very fast but now with her have to wait for her to cum then i can cum. Normally, if fast will take her 30-35mins to cum and if slow will take almost 2hrs. I don't whether if i should stop doing for a week and see after a week whether my performance will improve or not?

Traid14k
09-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Hi,

I am happily attached and had a great love making session with my gf. We did every weekend 3-4 times in 2 days. Is it normal or too much already?I feel that every since am with her, am addicted to sex and b cause of her i need to control my cum. last time i cum very fast but now with her have to wait for her to cum then i can cum. Normally, if fast will take her 30-35mins to cum and if slow will take almost 2hrs. I don't whether if i should stop doing for a week and see after a week whether my performance will improve or not?

Bro no standard rate lah.... Depend on a lot of factors, age, chemistry, gf attitude, venue, skills and etc... As long as both of you enjoy.;)

WertyQ
10-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Experience not as fresh, not as exciting, that's why.

jfrank
10-10-2014, 05:28 AM
During her pms, it's time for u to rest n reload your army.:)

LuckyKnight
10-10-2014, 10:52 AM
TS you are one lucky dude.

eQuipment
10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
bro, u're not horse la. if u continue to rapid fire so many times in a day, very soon u need to check-in at NKF. make sure to make her cum 2 times before u cum with her on her 3rd.

doubletap
10-10-2014, 06:02 PM
bro, u're not horse la. if u continue to rapid fire so many times in a day, very soon u need to check-in at NKF. make sure to make her cum 2 times before u cum with her on her 3rd.

this is my protocol with my current GF :D:D:D

last night in car, I fingered her till she came twice, then I ask her to mount onto me. once she started into riding mode, I carass her hips n occasionally squeeze n soft-slap her butts for her to enjoy more. I aso lowered my head to suck on her nipples on her C cup boobs.

then 5mins later, we both came, n I really lengthen my rod into her, shaft it in deep deep till her eyes only left with the whites.

then she asked me, Dar, how come u are so long?????? kekeekeeke:D

nitecrawllerr
11-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Ts. Just like eating. Take it with moderation. Likewise for sex too. Your health is more important imo.

wally888
11-10-2014, 10:15 AM
TS if u r young and healthy cuming 2-3x a day is normal. But taking 1 hour to cum is way too long, later stage of life u may have problem cuming if u hold back your cum.

But suggest u maintain healthy lifestyle and diet, avoid alcohols if u wanna last long long & strong sexlife! :D

porscheclub
11-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Congratulations! You've found your match :D but seriously, that's quite normal when a couple is in heat. You mentioned that it's only during the weekends so there's a 5 days rest?

Some people do more & some less but if you're in this for the long haul (few years) then better to nourish your body by visiting TCM etc. In ancient Tao, men train to control ejaculation to preserve our youth. So, don't shoot too much!

P.S. 2hrs for a lady to cum is seriously too long. Ain't her pussy sore & dry?

NRider
11-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Bro no standard rate lah.... Depend on a lot of factors, age, chemistry, gf attitude, venue, skills and etc... As long as both of you enjoy.;)

Personally I share your sentiments, like one other bro said, do it with moderation..

aphro
11-10-2014, 05:01 PM
How old are you bro?
it is depend on your age, it is normal - in fact your rate is ok.
each young dude can reload many times a day.
i tried 6 times in 8 hours before when i was around 22.
now it is hard to get 2 in 90 mins :(

Hi,

69sex
11-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Maybe dunn start ramming your gal for so long, can do some foreplay, best do 69 position! :D

MoJoe313
12-10-2014, 12:54 AM
6 times in 8 hours?! Fuwaaaaaah! Are you human?!

steventan85
12-10-2014, 01:06 AM
9yrs ago I used to fuck my ex-gf 3-4x in 2hours until her pussy was bleeding ..lol...now 2x max in an hour....

Quite miss my ex pussy as I was the first to fuck her ....her husband was not the first to taste such a pink and tight pussy of her ...hehehhe

joncheong
12-10-2014, 10:54 AM
i think once every two days is a good number...at least when newly married....after that perhaps twice a week?

JBII
12-10-2014, 12:27 PM
My partner and myself have sex twice a week.
It is not a must as external factors such as mood, working schedule, and so on plays a part.
The key aspect of sex is not the number of times, it is keeping it interesting and the chemistry has to strong.