PDA

View Full Version : Worst FL encounter 2014

clapton
09-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Today is really really the DARKEST day in my FL life.....And here is the story.

Found this Ads in SBF Local Massage Service Directory and open link to tianting808. Girl looks super Q with super big ball. By looking at the "FR" in the webpage like this:

Looks: 7 / 10 (like i said. Oriental beauty. She looks better in real person imho)

Gfe: 9 / 10 (not a time watcher. Really give you a feeling you are with a lover. Erm. A lover with super nice boobs that is… hehe)

I decide to go and try.

Go to the place, open door, looking at the ppl, oh shit !!!

I know nowadays most of the photoes are modified and already prepare for it. Yet... it really shocked when I saw the her...

The Ads state 28, photoes look 18, actual, at lease 38....

Thought for a while, and decided to conintue, think that maybe the attitatue is good. And WTF....

Cut sotry short and below my FRs:

- Looks: Photo 9/10, Real 5/10
- Body Massage: 5/10, hard working but no skill, only press press, press press, press press
- Ball Massage: 7/10, comfortalbe with such big ball.
- Ball Fuck: 8/10, comfortalbe with such big ball.
- GFE: 3/10, she speek very soft, however, during the section, stoped twice to answer the phone! WTF, i m a feq FL visitor and this is the 1st time in this yr, the FL pickup calls during the section, and it's twice! Also a REAL time watcher, said wah y so long, other ppl like that already cum liao, bla bla bla. End up I hv to DIT myself.... ..... ...

http://tianting808.com/carrie/

Hope other Bro also share there bad exp so we can avoid and don't waste $$. ... :(

onlyhuman
09-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the awareness!

Chill man, the last 2 yrs I kanna don't know how many worst fl till I don't bother to even write FR.

Since 2012, standards have dropped like the Great Depression strikes in Sg FL world.

Onlyhuman

clapton
09-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the awareness!

Chill man, the last 2 yrs I kanna don't know how many worst fl till I don't bother to even write FR.

Since 2012, standards have dropped like the Great Depression strikes in Sg FL world.

Onlyhuman

Agree Bro, to me already lower my expectation a lot.

It’s common some services just stated (in Ads) but not available

Like BBBJ (become BJ), French, Fingering… etc

To me I can accept lar, as long as the service is customer Oriented, but this one , really bad. Pickup phone call even NO don’t border to say sorry… Hass

BlueCondor
09-10-2014, 06:38 PM
That is really terrible TS . Thanks for sharing your bad experience.

watssupp
09-10-2014, 06:46 PM
To me I can accept lar, as long as the service is customer Oriented, but this one , really bad. Pickup phone call even NO don’t border to say sorry… Hass

Bro I understand how u feel,kena once before somemore is pickup call n using another hp to text while screwing,super pissed can't even continue..lesson learn nv go for ang pai gals..
:p
:D

MaoSanWang
09-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I normally go for FL who have only favourable FRs (on top of nice photos).
Recently met one, worse than those at Petain Road back street auntie.
Wont even do it if you pay me.
Even FRs are fake!
Wasted time and rejection fee (it was a local FL).
sign...:mad:

fenwick
09-10-2014, 08:57 PM
That Carrie has been around for a long time liao. Think you are not the first bro to post a bad fr on her. Feel sorry for you bro.......

sundial
10-10-2014, 09:21 AM
So true
Should not even give rejection fee
Total waste of our time esp if the ad is deceiving.

unsung80
10-10-2014, 12:50 PM
I won't spend my hard earn money on FL, but sometimes i got the urge when time are good. From what i observed over the years. Most FLs need to pick up or msg on their mobile during the process. They dun have an active agent to help them arrange their booking. I was lucky to have minimum bad encounter so far. I don't patronise such activity actively. I am very choosy, knowing well before hand picture is deceiving, description of the service written doesn't justify.

Suggest to bros here before booking a FL, make sure there are FR to justify, if have doubt dun even think about it, move on for your next one. Just my 2 cents, am not an expert, but sharing my experience.

iicycold
10-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Suggest to bros here before booking a FL, make sure there are FR to justify, if have doubt dun even think about it, move on for your next one. Just my 2 cents, am not an expert, but sharing my experience.

Totally agree with u,bro.

But there will be fake FRs around. Now how to tell a real and fake FR.

From my experience,there is no such thing as a perfect FL,so if i see one perfect FR,it likely to be fake. That means the writer says all the good things without the bad part. I will also trace back the past postings of the person writing the FRs too,to make sure this person who writes the FRs has some level of credential and not totally base on Reputation pts and power to determine. I will also keep a very important fact in mind,most of all PRCs FL that i have conversation with earn as high as S$25k/per month on average,some even much more than that.

Always check the credential of the FR writers,if they are new sbf acct,answers are very obvious & if i fall for that kind of advert & end up with a bad experience,then all the more serves me right.

I'm just sharing my experience since this topic has been brought up here.

unregistered_10
10-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Carrie has been around for a while.
She has switched stables many times & she has at least 5 to 7 different names(aka).
Sigh.....

tan453
10-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Becareful of this lady from wechat ai888660.

To keep it short suppose to meet somewhere in chinatown, last minute ask to go bugis. Nbermind.

Then ask to top up some card before meeting up. Say scared of av etc, ji tao lose mood liao ask her to fuck off nicely. After close to 20 years of cheonging this top it. May be a sign to let me stop cheonging for good.

Simply waste of time

Giansex
10-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Becareful of this lady from wechat ai888660.

To keep it short suppose to meet somewhere in chinatown, last minute ask to go bugis. Nbermind.

Then ask to top up some card before meeting up. Say scared of av etc, ji tao lose mood liao ask her to fuck off nicely. After close to 20 years of cheonging this top it. May be a sign to let me stop cheonging for good.

Simply waste of time

thanks bro for alerting!!!

smoky7
10-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Chill bro, I never ever believe what is written anymore. Take it easy

chewyfruit
10-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Wow u guys discussion till here...

tan453
10-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Bro chewie, there was a discussion else where? Anyway will try your maggie once she is back, miss her by a day last round

Sanny
10-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the head ups