PDA

View Full Version : Negotiation with FL

AAconnection
01-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Negotiation with FL
Use to frequent GL and like to check out FL ply along the main GL where Esso and Shell station. It was NYE and was with a friend after a while my friend decided to join his group of friend for party. I was alone nothing to do went over the car park opposite to drive the car for washing, while waiting for my term I did girl watching spotted a few girls hide behind the overhead bridge in front of Shell. Drove the car into the washing area and came out of the car approached the girl in red, slim soft spoken and a little shy from Chongqing ask her how much, she says $50. Asked her how about 3 hrs. and going to my own place. She quote $200 I negotiated for $120 one shot and if I can continue I will use up the 3 hrs. and if after 1 shot and decided to send you back I will still pay you $120. She said no I have not follow people back before she propose why not we book H81 which is convenience for both. I told her that I don’t like the H81 environment. After some persuasion she still refused to accept the term. Finally, I propose to a hotel open GL26, she still reluctant to go. I told her my reason, I don’t like my IC to be recorded, the hotel which I going to bring you is safe and no registration required. Finally, she agree on the way we TCSS and when we reached the hotel we was given room 1 which I think is the best room. Spacious and clean only the towel sucks. The rest is just foreplay and bonking. What I enjoy most is the negotiation to convince a FL to suit my need.

FA-22 Raptor
01-01-2006, 03:51 PM
:confused: And the moral of the tale is.....:confused:

badslavevivian
01-01-2006, 03:55 PM
he got his way, his say. he's proud of it.

okaaay.

happy new year dude

KingEros
01-01-2006, 04:01 PM
And the moral of the tale is.....
The difficult customer from Sillypore aka ugly Sillyporean rules again?? :rolleyes:
Since his game was all about winning the negotiation, wonder why he didn't just stop short of checking into the hotel with the FL ... :confused:

Castrol
01-01-2006, 11:34 PM
What I enjoy most is the negotiation to convince a FL to suit my need.

bro whats so special? you pay her more, she goes with your terms. unless she quoted 50 and you nego to 25 then ah... you're the champion negotiator. :D

ahpaul25
02-01-2006, 05:17 AM
bro whats so special? you pay her more, she goes with your terms. unless she quoted 50 and you nego to 25 then ah... you're the champion negotiator. :D

Hahaha.......no it nego. until FREE FUCK , that is the champ.

singexpat
02-01-2006, 08:55 AM
bro whats so special? you pay her more, she goes with your terms. unless she quoted 50 and you nego to 25 then ah... you're the champion negotiator.

Bro.. u tink go market buy vege ah??:D

Eastpipper
02-01-2006, 10:44 AM
maybe the negotiation alone can turn him on liao!:D

JWNY
02-01-2006, 10:48 AM
When you have money, negotiation will take you anywhere, but maybe Eastpipper was right...:rolleyes:

JWNY
maybe the negotiation alone can turn him on liao!

KingEros
02-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Bro.. u tink go market buy vege ah??
Buy vegetable where got shiok, can only see when negotiating ...
... buy fish in the wet market then shiok shiok mah, can "raba" much much more before you even start negotiating ... after that, still got service in terms of a pot of water to rinse your hands. :D :D

Castrol
02-01-2006, 12:38 PM

wow if free fuck means the FL nego until give up hahaha...

Bro.. u tink go market buy vege ah??:D

yes bro you're right, its the same like the FL is selling vegee in the market... :D

zakucustom
02-01-2006, 02:34 PM
but overall still pretty expensive - as just last week had a slim gal and she its $60 and i told her take it slow and she said its ok for even an hour - so told her i will see how good she is and will give her some tips - then she was ok, very friendly and we ended up almost 3 hrs at the hotel - and i gave her $120 and she was even happy abt it. Hence if want to take a girl for like 3 hrs - then using $50 or $60 per hr as a guide should be ok - but usually the girl will not go out of geylang.

siamcutey
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM

Like that not champion lah. Only when she give $20 to you and tell you don't go and disturb her business then I consider such kind as champion negotiator.

hehehe
SC

ballack99
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Like that not champion lah. Only when she give $20 to you and tell you don't go and disturb her business then I consider such kind as champion negotiator.

hehehe
SC

Is it an ang pow for negotiators to quit cheonging? :eek: The comment really makes me laugh.

My modest rep pt for your humour.

Rgds

zhailang
02-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Hahahaha. I used to negotiate with 5 in Balai. My friend and i total 4. So one of the girl would be out. One of them is seriously CMI. So as expected my friends and i wanted her out. But knn, the 5 spice gals say either you take all or fuck it. KNN. In the end we fuck it (Pull Off Deal) as we are poor students back then. Wasted. One of the spice girls really got the model looks. How i wish i've conquest her. Some more claim to be 17 years old.

thaivisitor
02-01-2006, 06:57 PM
And the moral of the tale is.....
.....It's New Year, so when got nothing to post, just try your luck and hopefully some kind soul will up your points.:rolleyes:

Next you have some samster say never cheong on NY day so was at home PCC and maybe get up a couple of points too.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Leeson
02-01-2006, 07:16 PM
$50 negotiate until $120 wah kaos... super sia :D

SanPiPa
02-01-2006, 07:35 PM
to : threadstarter,

You have manage to waste my time reading your thread.
no good.. no good...

thaivisitor
02-01-2006, 07:48 PM
$50 negotiate until $120 wah kaos... super sia :D
Also from home which is free, negotiate until to hotel which is not free.. super duper sia :D

machoman
02-01-2006, 08:01 PM
sINCE YOU SO EH-SAI, WHY DUN YOU CONVINCE YOUR MOTHER LET YOU PUMP, LIKE THAT DUN NEED TO PAY...

Not funny. Vulgarities on other ppl's mother totally uncalled for! :mad:

And pls don't quote the whole post unnecessarily!

AAconnection
02-01-2006, 08:07 PM
And at the end of the day she only accepted $50. And why brothers out get so uneasy about the matter. Machoman thanks for your understanding.

DarkAsh
02-01-2006, 08:11 PM
sINCE YOU SO EH-SAI, WHY DUN YOU CONVINCE YOUR MOTHER LET YOU PUMP, LIKE THAT DUN NEED TO PAY...HEE

A totally uncalled for post. Purely deplorable and distasteful. You must be sick in the head to post something like this about someone else's mother who has done you no harm! Geez!:mad:

devilnight69
02-01-2006, 08:14 PM
And at the end of the day she only accepted $50. And why brothers out get so uneasy about the matter. Machoman thanks for your understanding.

Then why make FL life diffcult??? want this want that, i guess u want to show them that u got the $$$$:D and want them to follow your way.

MuffDiver69
03-01-2006, 12:20 AM
a champion is some bro who mannaged to negotiate till the FL pays him to fuck her. it goes to show that he is such a great fucker that the FL can't resist.:D

machoman
03-01-2006, 07:01 AM
And at the end of the day she only accepted $50.

Bro, you should have posted this most important sentence earlier on in your introductory post to avoid all the misunderstanding & flaming. :o

I guess what is done cannot be undone. Learn from your mistake & move on. :D

Faint
03-01-2006, 04:17 PM
...unless she quoted 50 and you nego to 25 then ah... you're the champion negotiator. :D

The Champion Bargainer

The Champion Cheapoo

...Only when she give $20 to you and tell you don't go and disturb her business then I consider such kind as champion negotiator.

The Champion Hassler

...who mannaged to negotiate till the FL pays him to fuck her. it goes to show that he is such a great fucker that the FL can't resist.

The Champion Giggolo

... one who manage to negotiate till she furthers to give you the money she gets fucked from others...

The Champion Pimp

... one who manage to negotiate till she pays all brothers who fuck her...

The Champion SBF Sharer...:D

machoman
03-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Bro Faint, The Champion SBF Sharer.... good humorous post! LOL! :D :p

duothrust
06-01-2006, 01:15 PM

Best if can neg till the FL pays u to fuck her. :p

FA-22 Raptor
06-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I guess what is done cannot be undone. Learn from your mistake & move on.
So did you learnt from your mistake from "Fxxk Spider" & "Your Favourite HK-Based Movie Star" threads that you started? :rolleyes:
I had also received a pm from him and this is what he wrote: "PLEASE VOTE FOR SHU QI AT MY POLL. IN RETURN, I WILL ADD YOUR REP PTS!" - I am one of those many ppl who received it. Do so much in order to win a small bet with Zikoman & CP and ensure that your flavourite win the poll. What a scam. It says so much about your integrity & ethical.:)

yanki1
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Hahahaha. I used to negotiate with 5 in Balai. My friend and i total 4. So one of the girl would be out. One of them is seriously CMI. So as expected my friends and i wanted her out. But knn, the 5 spice gals say either you take all or fuck it. KNN. In the end we fuck it (Pull Off Deal) as we are poor students back then. Wasted. One of the spice girls really got the model looks. How i wish i've conquest her. Some more claim to be 17 years old.

take all la and leave the cmi one sitting by one corner watching lo. worth it mah since u say one got model looks.:p