PDA

View Full Version : Good and bad qualities I have observed in prostitutes

postmortem
07-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Please feel free to disagree with me. I may be over-generalizing in some areas. From my personal observations, however, I find that these are the kind of good and bad qualities I have observed from prostitutes.

Here are some good qualities we can learn from prostitutes:

(a) Prostitutes become very street-wise after a few months on the job, because they learn how to cope with a wide variety of customers ranging from the vile, to the disgusting, to the decent. They become very good judges of character.

(b) Prostitutes quickly abandon fairy tale notions of love and romance that are held by feminists and girls from more privileged backgrounds. They know that bread and butter issues always come first.

(c) Prostitutes quickly develop a cynicism toward human character that will protect them.

Some bad qualities of prostitutes to avoid:

(a) Many prostitutes cannot get out of the trade because they spend money as quickly as they earn it. That's why the vicious cycle always perpetuates and that's why there's always a ready supply of pros for men to fuck. Some even spend money on a toy boy who abuses them.

(b) Many prostitutes have screwed up emotional complexes due to being constantly fucked by so many strangers. They don't form friendships easily and are easily tempted to betray others. The reason so many prostitutes have toy boys from Thailand, Vietnam, and other 3rd world countries is also due to their screwed up emotions which makes them paradoxically vulnerable to scheming men and yet scheming toward vulnerable men.

(c) Due to the nature of the flesh trade, prostitutes are always looking for ways to give the customer as little as possible in exchange for as much money as possible. However, if ordinary people take this attitude at their workplace or in dealing with business clients, very quickly they will be shunned because nobody in the real world likes this kind of attitude.

(d) Many prostitutes become used to selling sex as an easy way out and soon learn to eschew other forms of work. They then either become entirely dependent on selling sex OR on depending on a sugar daddy as a means of survival. When they become old and ugly, they then starve to death slowly become they simply don't know how or don't have the will to do any other forms of work.

pyrokinets
07-10-2014, 07:35 PM
(c) Due to the nature of the flesh trade, prostitutes are always looking for ways to give the customer as little as possible in exchange for as much money as possible. However, if ordinary people take this attitude at their workplace or in dealing with business clients, very quickly they will be shunned because nobody in the real world likes this kind of attitude.

(d) Many prostitutes become used to selling sex as an easy way out and soon learn to eschew other forms of work. They then either become entirely dependent on selling sex OR on depending on a sugar daddy as a means of survival. When they become old and ugly, they then starve to death slowly become they simply don't know how or don't have the will to do any other forms of work.

I disagree with bad quality (c). Profit optimization is a fact of life in the business world as well. Sure, if the business is new, they'll often tout the fact that they're giving you more bang for the buck. But once they're established, they will start looking for ways to cut costs, which often results in a poorer quality product or service. they will often strive to maintain their sales in the sweet spot. In other words, and I quote, they "are always looking for ways to give the customer as little as possible in exchange for as much money as possible." The trick is to not go overboard that they lose too many customers. In the case of prostitutes, the economics are the same as well. They get away with providing less service because by doing so, they aren't really incurring major losses. Probably because the customer base is large enough.

As for point (d), it is very sad but true. But I doubt they would starve to death in this day and age. They would probably live below the poverty line, or else there is always state welfare.

johnkim
08-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Please feel free to disagree with me. I may be over-generalizing in some areas. From my personal observations, however, I find that these are the kind of good and bad qualities I have observed from prostitutes.

(a) Prostitutes become very street-wise after a few months on the job, because they learn how to cope with a wide variety of customers ranging from the vile, to the disgusting, to the decent. They become very good judges of character.

(b) Prostitutes quickly abandon fairy tale notions of love and romance that are held by feminists and girls from more privileged backgrounds. They know that bread and butter issues always come first.

(c) Prostitutes quickly develop a cynicism toward human character that will protect them.

(a) Many prostitutes cannot get out of the trade because they spend money as quickly as they earn it. That's why the vicious cycle always perpetuates and that's why there's always a ready supply of pros for men to fuck. Some even spend money on a toy boy who abuses them.

(b) Many prostitutes have screwed up emotional complexes due to being constantly fucked by so many strangers. They don't form friendships easily and are easily tempted to betray others. The reason so many prostitutes have toy boys from Thailand, Vietnam, and other 3rd world countries is also due to their screwed up emotions which makes them paradoxically vulnerable to scheming men and yet scheming toward vulnerable men.

the girls have alreayd formed cliques to conned the customers.

some start using chop 30 mins stunts, and prefer not to have orgasm so they can take more customers
every time here is money.

fdomme
08-10-2014, 11:37 PM
the girls have alreayd formed cliques to conned the customers.

some start using chop 30 mins stunts, and prefer not to have orgasm so they can take more customers
every time here is money.

well said, return ups :D

pussylicious12345
09-10-2014, 09:01 AM

I won't even bother to write so much about prostitute. In short, they are consumables for men's enjoyment. If good fcuk, visit her again. But if bad fcuk, move on and find another one! End of story... Ha ha

kongkek
09-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Just enjoy the moments. There will be good and bad :)

shadowbot
09-10-2014, 10:13 AM
nowadays mostly from Thailand.. which they will do it for money instead of giving you the "girlfriend" feeling..

if have more local fl will be good. :D:D

newyorker88
09-10-2014, 11:40 AM
There is a hokkien saying.

"you can take a pros to be your wife, but never make your wife a pros".

onlyhuman
09-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I won't even bother to write so much about prostitute. In short, they are consumables for men's enjoyment. If good fcuk, visit her again. But if bad fcuk, move on and find another one! End of story... Ha ha

Totally agrees. Of cos there are some who will give gfe feeling to their regulars.

Bottom line is 3 F, find, fuck, forget.

Don't fucking think u are Casanova and tries to make her fall in love with u cos 95%. U will be at the losing end and will create a thread in Sbf dwelling ur "u asked for it sorrows".

Onlyhuman

newyorker88
09-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Totally agrees. Of cos there are some who will give gfe feeling to their regulars.

Bottom line is 3 F, find, fuck, forget.

Don't fucking think u are Casanova and tries to make her fall in love with u cos 95%. U will be at the losing end and will create a thread in Sbf dwelling ur "u asked for it sorrows".

Onlyhuman

Good post.

frostfog
09-10-2014, 06:02 PM
There is the 3 f rule. If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it dont buy it.

How true.

Jtjan
10-10-2014, 02:53 AM
I disagree with bad quality (c). Profit optimization is a fact of life in the business world as well. Sure, if the business is new, they'll often tout the fact that they're giving you more bang for the buck. But once they're established, they will start looking for ways to cut costs, which often results in a poorer quality product or service. they will often strive to maintain their sales in the sweet spot. In other words, and I quote, they "are always looking for ways to give the customer as little as possible in exchange for as much money as possible." The trick is to not go overboard that they lose too many customers. In the case of prostitutes, the economics are the same as well. They get away with providing less service because by doing so, they aren't really incurring major losses. Probably because the customer base is large enough.

As for point (d), it is very sad but true. But I doubt they would starve to death in this day and age. They would probably live below the poverty line, or else there is always state welfare.

Ermm i totally disagree with you...
No offence but u r obviously not a businessman or someone in marketing & sales.

Yes, businesses do try to maximise profits but it is too myopic to think that the only way to maximise profits is to cut cost!

In this day & age, most products & services can be copied. So the trick is to make your customers loyal to you! Through differentiation i.e. make yrself different from others! Not cut corners and give a lousier product or service to earn more.

The most successful companies make ppl WANT their product and services. Look at SIA, LV, Chanel, iPhone & even XiaoMi. Everyone knows an iPhone is expensive & there are other phones in the market that have at least the same functions as an iPhone that cost less. But they WANT it... so they buy it and even QUEUE to buy it. XiaoMi markets their phones cheap but they provide quality products so the masses who wants cheap & good will buy XiaoMi and their products look good & look expensive too... it helps! And XiaoMi is gaining market share & is very profitable!

Let's talk abt prostitutes then.
Afterall this is a sex forum.

Prostitutes who are successful will keep their customers coming back through great service! And the repeat clients usually tip better too! And repeat customers give them stability in income! And lessens the risk of getting caught by AVs.

There will always be younger gals coming into the trade. Whether they are younger, more daring, prettier or have bigger boobies, all these are competition! If the prostitutes are smart, they will hook clients to then by giving great service to everyone & then keep those good paying clients or better looking clients coming back for more. This way they will always have a steady customer stream regardless of 7th month, Sundays, rainy days or raids...

The stupid prostitutes will be those who thinks they are pretty and can get away with lousy service. Even worse are those prostitutes that are already not the prettiest but still rush their clients so they can wait on the streets or ktv for more "potential" clients which they get less of becoz they are not the prettiest on the street or ktv...

In this business, they have only a short time to earn their money... youthfulness is short lived or visas expire fast...
And they cannot advertise... the ads in this forum are so much that it is quite ineffective...

So everytime they get a client, if they provide something extra, something different or even simply just great service then it is one positive experience that can be spread by word of mouth! And the trick is to save their hard-earned money to make sure they can get out of this trade fast.

Sorry that i went on & on... cheers guys

baddboy
10-10-2014, 03:11 PM
:D how many have u fucked to be able to come up with such observation?

dresden
15-10-2014, 06:38 PM

good postmortem, girls considering selling their bodies should really look at this, they are not living realistically by seeking a quick-fxi method to get cash. How long can that cash last before they need to find the next client

biozaogeng
17-10-2014, 01:23 AM
wah brother you must really have fucked ALOT of prostitutes to understand them in depth. must be one of those tiko prof in the local unis. LOL