PDA

View Full Version : Any Hotel that don't require checking-in?

davidsonC
07-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Hey bros, good morning.

Is there any hotel hor that don't require check in ar?

I manage to get this model's contact and we nego nego till she willing to boink with me. But problem is she don't want any hotel that require check-in cos' she scared leaving her details now and kanna traced (don't know what that means).

She is 19, not underage or what. I tell her check-in nothing to scare of but she die die want hotels that don't require check-in. Car sex also don't want. She don't want come my home also nb.

Any suggestion, bro? Please? Which hotel no need check in?

AL_boy
07-10-2014, 12:13 PM
You can try love hotel at golden mile.

Can share contact of this model after you bonk her?

Hey bros, good morning.

I manage to get this model's contact and we nego nego till she willing to boink with me. But problem is she don't want any hotel that require check-in cos' she scared leaving her details now and kanna traced (don't know what that means).

She is 19, not underage or what. I tell her check-in nothing to scare of but she die die want hotels that don't require check-in. Car sex also don't want. She don't want come my home also nb.

newyorker88
07-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Hey bros, good morning.

Try the thread that requires one ID for checking in. Where on earth a hotel which does not require any ID or check in when using their hotel rooms?

davidsonC
07-10-2014, 12:44 PM
You can try love hotel at golden mile.

Can share contact of this model after you bonk her?

Need to ask her for permission first though. She very insistent about her privacy. But if she don't mind, I will PM you.

Try the thread that requires one ID for checking in. Where on earth a hotel which does not require any ID or check in when using their hotel rooms?

lol pai seh, I say wrong.. I mean, visitors who don't require checking-in. I know need to register when we book rorom.

Anyway, I was so desperate and idealess till I thought of opening chalet. lol

Thanks again, bros! :)

ramon
07-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Aiyo, since I'm a bit free I tell you lah....go and book those last minute deals around CBD area or near town 3 to 4 stars hotel, which will cost you about $200nett or less.

Check in yourself, collect key card and wait for her at the lobby. Then both of you go up room lah!

Btw, some of these hotels do not require keycard for lifts, so please book more hotel rooms next time and you be the lau jiao hotel booker in here..lol.

miumiu6464
07-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Then you can come in here and start giving advice on booking hotels liao

miumiu6464
07-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Worst come to worst, most 4-5 stars hotels in town area do not need 2 ICs for checking in. But, of course, they are much more expensive lah.

Johnston
10-10-2014, 02:51 PM
has anyone considered the obvious answer?

check in yourself - text her room number - meet her lobby and go up with or without her
if hotel security is so free to observe every room how many pax go in and out and verify against registered guest ID then die lah.....

how else do you think photographer organise room for shoot???? every photog have to pay room charge is it? :D

embracez
11-10-2014, 12:18 PM
who tried the golden mile love hotel ?

conducive environment ?

smellycat
11-10-2014, 03:50 PM
is she just teasing you for fun? :p

Onzo
11-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey bros, good morning.

Faster get a hotel, before she don't want to bonk with you! Give me her contact if you still cannot find a hotel!

ebonkie
12-10-2014, 11:44 AM
is she just teasing you for fun? :p

no prob.. I will tease u if u forget to return upz.. :p

69sex
12-10-2014, 02:46 PM
If she's a model and should be pretty enuf and most important FOC I think you won't mind paying more for a better quality hotel for $300++

kongkek
12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Aiyo, since I'm a bit free I tell you lah....go and book those last minute deals around CBD area or near town 3 to 4 stars hotel, which will cost you about $200nett or less.

Check in yourself, collect key card and wait for her at the lobby. Then both of you go up room lah!

Btw, some of these hotels do not require keycard for lifts, so please book more hotel rooms next time and you be the lau jiao hotel booker in here..lol.

Good advice. Or ask for two key cards then pass one to the girl before hand also possible