PDA

View Full Version : My Landlady

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

susansloverboy
07-10-2014, 09:13 AM
This happened many years ago when I moved to Singapore for my tertiary studies at one of the local polytechnics. I had no friends or relatives here so I had to look for a place to rent. And being a student, I only had the budget to rent a room, rather then an entire unit. After searching around and viewing some rooms, I finally met this lady and her husband who had one spare room to rent. They occupied the master bedroom, had one room as a study , and were left with one empty room after their son moved out a year ago after he got married. It was the perfect place - the rent was reasonable, the place a well-located, there were no young children and most of all, the landlady was really nice. So I took it immediately, and moved in in a couple of days.

My landlady was indeed a sweet person, with a smile on her face all the time, and a cheerful character to match. Her husband, whom I simply call 'Uncle' was okay, but quiet and kept to himself. So I spent more time chatting with my landlady, who insisted I addressed her as Susan, rather then 'Auntie' because it made her sound too old. We would chat mostly at night, when her husband had gone to bed. Apparently, Susan tells me that her husband has a habit of sleeping early, and she was not lying because I can sometimes hear his snoring when I am in the living room! So Susan would spent the earlier part of the night watching tv and chatting with me. Sometimes, she would even prepare fruits and desserts to share while doing so. I grew to like the warmth and friendliness which Susan showed me and settled in very quickly. In fact, I started to slowly grow fond of her.

Now Susan was not what you would call 'hot' - she was in her late 40s, on the plump side, and had curly hair. However, one particular physical appearance which attracted me were her more-than-ample breasts. Although she always wore loose-fitting shirts during the daytime and 'big-T' at night, there was no hiding the huge mounds that were her breasts. In fact, it was because she wears such loose clothes that there were many occasions where she had accidentally exposed her cleavage when she bent down, either while picking up things or just doing the housework. All these happened while I was just watching tv or reading in the living room. These instances, coupled with her warm attitude towards me, slowly made my mind filled with possibilities...

xiaocheng
07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
carry on bro, wait for new update.

susansloverboy
07-10-2014, 01:36 PM
.... continued

I decided I wanted to see more of Susan. So one fine weekend morning, while she was busy doing the household chores, and Uncle was in the study listening to his radio/ reading the papers, I kindly offered to help with the housework:

Susan: Oh you don't have to, since you are only renting a room.

Me: it's all right. I am free anyway, and if it means making things easier for you, then it's all worth it.

Susan: thanks so much; that is so sweet of you.

While she was mopping the floor, I went around arranging the things and wiping the furniture, but always within watching distance of her. That way, I could peek at her while she was bent down working the mop. True enough, I was treated to the lovely view of her cleavage, with her breasts swinging to her bodily movements. Actually, I was more than peeking; I was outright staring at her chest while her concentration was on the mopping, and all the while my hands were still doing the work I was supposed to. Her breasts were huge and fair, but were nicely supported by a maroon-colored floral bra she had on. Nice thick bra straps for added support too. As soon as she changed direction directions or positions, I would follow as best I could. The best views were when she bent down to move the pail of water from time to time. It was the longest period of time I was treated to the spectacular view that was Susan's cleavage.

By the time she was done with her part of the housework, she was perspiring and I noticed sweat flowing down her neck towards her cleavage. That view of her trying to wipe of her sweat strangely turned me on! She then turn towards me and noticed that I was sweating too:

Susan: Oh look at you! You are all wet with perspiration! Come, just take off your T-shirt and dry up.

Me: It's okay really, Susan. I can just go sho....

Before I could finish, she walked towards me and pulled up my shirt to help take it off!

Susan: You don't have to be shy in front of me. Here, let me help dry you off. Then you can go take a shower.

Me: Er, okay... Sure...

I stood there stiff and just let her take off my shirt, and wipe off the sweat off my body, unable to believe that she was doing this while her husband was in the study room (he had the door closed though):

Me: Er, Susan, are you sure Uncle is okay with this?

Susan: Sure, why not? You were kind enough to help me with the housework so this is the least I could do. Besides, he is most probably asleep in the study, so don't bother about him.

I just continued standing there enjoying the attention she was giving me. After she was done with me, I went to the bathroom to have my shower. But with the images of her cleavage and bra, and the 'drying service' she performed on me a little while ago, I ended doing more than just shower myself that day.

To be continued...

CherryPickle
07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
2nd camper reporting in .

lifeduo
07-10-2014, 07:13 PM
camping :D

whatdoido
07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Setting up campfire

yaayah
07-10-2014, 08:12 PM
camping up

Qwer18
07-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Thanks for sharing...

JiakPaKoon
07-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Hoping for the miracle to happen.... bro good job...

godsfury
07-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Pitchin tent!!!

susansloverboy
07-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Susan started unbuttoning her work clothes as soon as she arrived home from work. I watched as she took of her top, her dress and stood in front of me in just her matching red bra and panties. Floral designs on both; I liked that a lot. She then reached out to grab me and buried my head in her ample cleavage:

Susan: I knew you had always wanted to do this, am I right? Do you like it? Do you like my breasts?

I could only manage a muffled reply which was almost too weak to be heard. She then pushed my head away from her, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra, revealing the top half of her bare voluptuous figure to me:

Susan: I want you to take off my panties, and enter me now! I know you want to fuck me, don't you, young man? Don't even bother taking off your shirt. Just take out your hard cock and put it deep inside me!! Give it to me good! I want it so bad!!

I could believe it! All I ever wanted was right in front of me! I mean, Susan was right there asking me to fuck her!

Then... 'Knock, knock, knock!'...

'Knock, knock'...

"Huh, what the?!" I thought. Someone was knocking on my room door. It was a only a fucking DREAM!!

The past few days of fantasizing about Susan and the clear images of her downblouse bosom since the last 'fruitful' weekend must have been taking its toll on my sexual urges for me to have a dream like that. And it was clear that the masturbation did not help much.

I stumbled out of bed sleepily to answer it, and it was Susan at the door:

Susan: Good morning, dear. Hope I didn't wake you, since you always wake up early. I bought breakfast and prepared coffee for you. Come on out and enjoy it while it's hot!

Me: Oh, yeah, sure. Thanks so much, Susan. I will be right out.

As she turned to walk to the kitchen, I noticed that she was in a pink tank top which I have not seen before. I must have missed it when she was talking to me earlier coz I was still too sleepy. Damn it, missed a perfectly good chance of peeking at her cleavage!

To be continued...

gasscut
08-10-2014, 12:36 AM
keep it up~ cheers

Onzo
08-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Please continue !

Gonenow
08-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Camping. Can't wait for your updates TS!

tallsynn
08-10-2014, 01:52 AM
camping here for more

susansloverboy
08-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Not wanting to miss anymore chances, I immediately closed my room door behind me and went to the kitchen. Only Susan was there, to my surprise. Was Uncle in his study this early?

Me: Good morning, Susan. Wow, I see you've got a sumptuous spread for breakfast! Where's Uncle, by the way?

Susan: Oh, he's gone out for a morning jog with his kakis. Most probably will have breakfast with them followed by some chess games.

Me: Oh, then it's such a waste since you bought so much delicious goodies for breakfast.

Susan: It's okay, I am used to it. Furthermore, now I have you to share it with. Come come, wash up and come enjoy!

While she was getting the cutlery and opening the packets of wanton noodles, fried kuay teow, fried dough fritters and porridge, I glanced at what she was wearing. Nice body-fitting tank top, clearly showing the matching pink bra straps and the slight imprints of her bra cups underneath. Her bosom looked all the more prominent compared to her usual dressing. What a treat for an early Saturday morning!

I quickly went to do my morning routine at the sink just behind the kitchen (it's was a 4-room HDB flat), and went to join Susan at the dining table. I sat beside her, trying to get close to her, using the excuse that would be easier to share the food between us. We had a good long chat while trying to finish the massive amount of breakfast she bought. I decided to try my luck and flirt with Susan:

Me: You know, I think you look great in this new top you have (my head nodding towards her body).

Susan: Really? I am glad! I was worried it might have been a mistake coz it was my girl friends who asked me to buy it. I was a bit hesitant because I usually don't wear such tight-fitting clothes.

Me: No, you look really good. I mean, it lets you show off your curves. I bet there were a lot of guys staring at you when you went to get breakfast earlier.

Susan: Oh god! How did you know? I felt so embarrassed when they were looking at me. Some of the stall aunties even commented that I look younger, and joked that I must have a younger boyfriend, that's why I dressed like this (she began to blush)!

Me: I don't blame them. There would be many younger guys who would want to date you if you weren't married.

Susan: You must be kidding! You mean guys like you? Would you want to date an auntie like me?

I decided to push it further; test where this would lead. Uncle was not around anyway.

susansloverboy
08-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Me: Why not? You're an attractive lady, so caring and warm. I would be lucky if I had a girlfriend like you. (God damn, what the fuck did I say? Did I go too far?)

Susan: You are so sweet to say that! And so cute! How am I to compete with the young girls you see at school? I am sure your girlfriend must be gorgeous. Right?

Me: Er, actually... I have never had a girlfriend.

Susan: Oh, really? I am sorry. I just assumed that a handsome young man like you would have had many girlfriends. Don't worry, you will find one soon.

As she said that, she leaned over to give me a slight hug with her arm over my shoulder. I could smell her scent this close and it was full of shampoo and shower cream fragrance, with a hint of womanly flavour. And as I briefly glanced downward - a splendid view of her cleavage at such close distance. Gosh, I wanted to taste her!

To be continued...

alan0338
08-10-2014, 09:56 AM
camp for more... :D

howdoido
08-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Nice!!!! Keep it up bro

susansloverboy
08-10-2014, 10:26 PM
We continued to have our breakfast after that little 'connection', but I could not taste anything at all. My mind was transfixed on what I needed to do next, to take it to another level with Susan. Uncle wasn't around, at least for a few hours, so it was a brilliant chance to try something. But at the same time, I was worried that things might turn sour if I pushed too hard. I decided to keep it casual:

Me: So what plans do you have for today? Are you going out shopping or something?

Susan: Hmmm, I don't really have any plans, you know. Maybe just watch TV and rest a bit? What about you?

Me: I have to study a bit, but then later I might do some exercise in my room. Too lazy to go to the gym at poly. Haha!

Susan: Sounds good. Well, you go ahead and finish up. Leave the things on the table and I will clear them later. I think I will have a shower first; was a bit sweaty when I went to get breakfast just now.

Susan stood up and went to her room, and that was when I noticed the second thing about her dressing that morning - she was in a pair of white shorts and I could see her panty line. She was wearing something dark-colored underneath! I quickly chomped on the last bits of breakfast, cleared all the stuff on the table (since it was nothing much really), and went in the direction of the master bedroom.

As I got close, I noticed that her door was left slightly ajar, and there was the sound of running water- she must have already been in the shower. Summoning up my courage, I slowly peeked into the room through the opened door. The bathroom door was closed - damn! But all was not lost, coz as I lowered my gaze down to her bed, I couldn't believe my eyes! Susan had left her clothes, bra and panties on the bed before going for her shower. I stood there frozen for a few seconds, my mind battling to decide if I should go on in, or just walk off coz I was too chicken.

Ah hell, it's now or never! I crept into Susan's bedroom slowly, careful not to make a sound, making my way to the treasure that was her underwear. Her pink bra came into full view as I gingerly picked it up, as if it was real treasure I had found. The thick bra straps must have been straining to keep those big breasts of hers in place! And the bra cups were those nice round full cups, which were plain on the outside, but felt very comfortable to the touch. I turned it to face the inside of the cups, and buried my face in them, while taking in a good deep whiff! I filled my lungs with that sweet womanly scent and marveled at how good it smelled! Feeling that that was not enough, I put my face in each individual cups and repeated the process, as if they were oxygen masks and my life depended on it!

susansloverboy
08-10-2014, 10:27 PM
When I opened my eyes, my gaze was on the pair of panties. I quickly swapped the bra for it, and buried my nose into the crotch part,band taking in deep breaths again. The scent was mush heavier compared to her bra; it was quite different as I would have imagined, since it would have soaked up some of her delightful lady juices down there. My mind filled with images of what her pussy must have looked like. I just wanted Susan so damn badly! And she was just a bathroom door apart, standing naked in the shower! So near and yet so far!!

All of a sudden, the sound of running water ceased - she is done with her shower! In my panic, I threw the pair of panties down onto the bed, and scrambled out of the room, just in time to hear the bathroom door open. Fuck! Will she notice?! In my haste, I forgot to put back her bra and panties to their original positions! Oh my god, she's going to know for sure! I quickly returned my room to prepare for the worst...

whatthefuk
09-10-2014, 01:54 AM
camping for more good stuff ;D

tallsynn
09-10-2014, 02:53 AM
waiting for the next hot update

otamay
09-10-2014, 05:48 AM
The next scene is exciting, come back quick please. :)

susansloverboy
09-10-2014, 07:51 AM
I picked up one of my books and propped it open in front of me, expecting Susan to come storming in to confront me. Instead, after a while, I only heard footsteps going towards the kitchen, and slowly back towards the direction of my room. Susan knocked once and opened the door:

Susan: hey, thanks for clearing kitchen table, sweetheart. You are always so helpful.

I was overcome with a great sense of relief as I stopped my fake studying; she did not suspect a thing after all! I turned to answer her:

Me: it was not trouble at all. The least I could do after such a sumptuous breakfast.

Susan: You are welcome, sweetie. Um, by the way, can I check something with you?

Me: Yeah, sure.

Susan: Did you, um, come into my room... when I was in the shower?

Holy shit! She DID notice! I am so dead!

My face betrayed me right away by turning bright red! Did it even matter now what I said? My face had done all the talking!

Me: Oh, er, why did you say that?

Susan: Well, how should I put this? Coz I put my... er... underwear on my bed before I went to shower, and when I got out, I noticed that it was... in a different position...

I was stumped. Caught. Dead-meat. My mind was blank and I could only swallow my saliva. I was guilty.

Susan: You know, it's okay to admit it, if that is what you really did. You know you can be frank with me, right?

Me: I... I... yes, I mean, saw your... your... on the bed, and I just didn't think straight... I am so so sorry... I didn't mean to...

Susan smiled slightly, to my surprise. She put one hand on her hip, as if to say,"I knew it. Got you now", and replied:

Susan: Thanks for being honest with me. I really appreciate that. And... you know, frankly, I am flattered that you would be interested in my undies. So I think, this is what I'll do...

susansloverboy
09-10-2014, 07:53 AM
As she said that, she slowly reached over to the left strap of her tank top (she was wearing the same pink top she had on earlier), and gently pulled it down, using her her right hand, slipping the strap until it was free of her arm. She then repeated the same on the right-hand strap using the other. Then with both hands, she slipped the whole thing downwards towards her waist, struggling a bit when it got to the chest area. In fact, she had to really tug at it to get the top past her bosom. All this while, her gaze was fixed straight at me, seductively. It made sense why she had chosen to remove her tank top this way, instead of lifting it off over her head; she WAS trying to seduce me!

When alas it was at her waist, all I could see was her beautiful cleavage with her breasts nestled snugly in the cups of the same pink bra I had buried my face in just a while ago. It was like a dream come true to see that spectacular view. What she did next surprised me even more.

She reached down, unbuttoned the white shorts, and pulled it down till it dropped at her ankles. And as she bent down to do this, her breasts swayed and jiggled according to her movements. She stood back up straight again, with her hand back on one hip, just above the plain dark blue panties which looked a tad too small :

Susan: Do they look better when they are on me (with a smirk)?

Holy shit! She sure was teasing me!

Me: Yes... very... (gulp) very nice...

I was taking in the whole magnificent view of Susan, who had just stripped down to her underwear right in front of me! Her milky white breasts seemed to be spilling out of her bra cups, the curves of her hips were so seductive, and most of all, the cheeky smile she had - I was taking it all in!

And just as suddenly, she reached down to pull her shorts back up and put her tank top back on:

Susan: Hope you like what you saw.

And with that, she spun around and headed out to the living room.

What a fucking tease!!

To be continued soon...

cupid xpress
09-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Nice story TS :)

matyoyo
09-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Pitching my tent.... continue ......:D:p:cool:

theHerring
09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
wa TS, your landlady super tease you!!
you got to get back at her hard (and I expect you did) :)

TigerGeneral
09-10-2014, 01:05 PM
I read the story until shiok shiok. Can't wait for the next instalment. :)

whatdoido
09-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Waiting eagerly for the next installment

susansloverboy
09-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Thank you all very much for your support and encouragement.

I will be posting more very soon...

Peacekid
09-10-2014, 02:38 PM
How I wish I got such luck. Envy:)

ouyanm3hm3h
09-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Camping for more!! Nice story!!

sudis
09-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm so curious. is this real or fictions story?

ILostMyself
09-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Oxygen masks? Hahahahah :D

jj_jj
09-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm so curious. is this real or fictions story?

who cares? I just want "friction" :)

susansloverboy
09-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks again so much for your comments. Here we go...

----------------------

I sat there dumbfounded wondering if what just happened was just a fleeting dream. I just could not believe it! It took me more than a few seconds to regain my composure, stand up, and walk out of my room to catch Susan in the living room.

But she was not there. Her room door was closed, so she might have gone back to her room, probably to recover from the excitement from a little while ago. Then I heard the clink of glass, and realized that it was coming from the kitchen. I walked over to have a look, and true enough, Susan was there at the kitchen counter. There was a glass of water in her right hand, which she sipped slowly while she leaned against the counter, with her left elbow propped behind her on the counter surface. She was facing me at an angle, but her gaze was locked straight onto me, as if expecting to see me there.

I froze for a moment, unsure of how to proceed. She just remained at her position, with the glass of water still at her lips, staring seductively at me. I walked right up to her, and she instinctively put the glass down behind her, now propping her right elbow on the countertop. This new posture effectively thrust her chest outwards at me, as if to say 'Come and get it!'

Me: I... I really liked what I see.. I mean saw... But... can I see more?

As I said that, I glanced down at her breasts.

Susan: You naughty boy! Didn't you get enough?

Me: It was only for... few seconds. I...

As I said this, she started peeling off her tank top, but this time from the bottom. Starting slowly at first, up towards her bosom, revealing her bra once again, and then in one smooth motion, it was off over her head, and she tossed it on the countertop beside her. I was once again confronted with her huge bosom, bit at point blank range. Viewing her cleavage at this proximity and angle really showed how sexy those curves were!

She followed up with pulling down the bra strap on the right slowly with her right hand, and let it fall towards her elbow. I immediately noticed how her right breast dropped slightly as the strap was released - it was doing a hell of a job keeping her breasts supported! She did the same with the one on the left, and left the straps just hanging on either sides.

Susan: How's this? (clearly she was teasing again)

Me: oh... Wow... Nice, so nice...

She then slowly reached behind her back with her right hand again, and unhooked her bra with practiced ease. I knew this because her breasts plunged slightly again as she did it. Then using the same hand, she lifted her now-loose bra away from her chest, ever so slowly.

To be continued...

dikk
09-10-2014, 11:50 PM
wow! camping for more!

yeoyeoyeo38
10-10-2014, 12:53 AM
power la bro

otamay
10-10-2014, 06:28 AM
who cares? I just want "friction" :)

Yes that come with hot action. :D

whatdoido
10-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Upped u bro, please continue soon

Sen5eS
10-10-2014, 09:46 AM
wow ... the big reveal :D

mega67
10-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Nice one. Up you too.

susansloverboy
10-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks again, guys. I will be posting again later this afternoon.

Appreciate your continuous support!

10-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Hmmm another story to follow.:D

Riferman
10-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Great story here bro. Nice job and please update fast. Thanks for your efforts

SimplyMILF
10-10-2014, 04:00 PM
This happened many years ago when I moved to Singapore for my tertiary studies at one of the local polytechnics. I had no friends or relatives here so I had to look for a place to rent. And being a student, I only had the budget to rent a room, rather then an entire unit. After searching around and viewing some rooms, I finally met this lady and her husband who had one spare room to rent. They occupied the master bedroom, had one room as a study , and were left with one empty room after their son moved out a year ago after he got married. It was the perfect place - the rent was reasonable, the place a well-located, there were no young children and most of all, the landlady was really nice. So I took it immediately, and moved in in a couple of days.

My landlady was indeed a sweet person, with a smile on her face all the time, and a cheerful character to match. Her husband, whom I simply call 'Uncle' was okay, but quiet and kept to himself. So I spent more time chatting with my landlady, who insisted I addressed her as Susan, rather then 'Auntie' because it made her sound too old. We would chat mostly at night, when her husband had gone to bed. Apparently, Susan tells me that her husband has a habit of sleeping early, and she was not lying because I can sometimes hear his snoring when I am in the living room! So Susan would spent the earlier part of the night watching tv and chatting with me. Sometimes, she would even prepare fruits and desserts to share while doing so. I grew to like the warmth and friendliness which Susan showed me and settled in very quickly. In fact, I started to slowly grow fond of her.

Now Susan was not what you would call 'hot' - she was in her late 40s, on the plump side, and had curly hair. However, one particular physical appearance which attracted me were her more-than-ample breasts. Although she always wore loose-fitting shirts during the daytime and 'big-T' at night, there was no hiding the huge mounds that were her breasts. In fact, it was because she wears such loose clothes that there were many occasions where she had accidentally exposed her cleavage when she bent down, either while picking up things or just doing the housework. All these happened while I was just watching tv or reading in the living room. These instances, coupled with her warm attitude towards me, slowly made my mind filled with possibilities...

good ts. waiting for more

xiaocheng
10-10-2014, 04:57 PM
is a great story.quickly update to the excite part.

susansloverboy
10-10-2014, 05:11 PM
As her hand moved aside with her bra, I stared in anticipation of what laid behind, and was not disappointed at all. The sight that was in front of me was beyond what I had imagined and fantasized all along. I was looking at Susan's breasts in their natural state - no bra, no support, just her bare, unobstructed breasts...

They were very big indeed- there were no padded bras to provide any trickery here, so it's the real thing. And she had the fairest complexion; the skin of her breasts were milky white and silky smooth, and those that would have a pinkish hue when the weather got too hot. And all that culminated in light brown areolas which were a little big, and inviting round nipples.

I must have spent some time staring at them, coz Susan suddenly said:

Susan: Do you like this better?

I blushed... And so did she!

Me: yes.. Yes... So much better.

Susan: I'm glad... I've not exposed my breasts to anyone for a long time. Especially not in a kitchen.

Me: I... can I... touch, please..?

Susan: Sweetie, you know I won't mind. Go ahead...

I raised my hands to her breasts tentatively, and started touching the sides and front with my fingers. They were so nice and supple, and.... heavy! I found that out when I tried to lift them a little as I was touching. Susan let out a slight laugh. She looked like she was enjoying it. And that prompted me to plant both my palms on her bosom now. I squeezed gently, and played with her nipples between my thumb and my index finger part of the palm. Susan let out a soft moan, but was still looking seductively at me. I fondled her breasts more vigorously, paying attention to caress all parts of her breasts, pausing for short instances to play with her nipple. Her moaning and sighing became louder and that spurred me on!

I could not take it anymore soon after; I wanted so much more of that! So I lower my lips towards Susan's breasts and looked at her tentatively, as if asking her consent. She nodded impatiently, obvious that she wanted it badly. Now it was my turn to tease...

I stuck out my tongue slightly as I approached her right nipple, as if ready to lick it.... Susan licked her lips in anticipation and closed her eyes, expecting contact to be made anytime now. But I stopped just short of it, and looked up at her again, maintaining that position. She must have felt something amiss, coz she suddenly opened her eyes again. And just as she looked down, I locked my lips around her areola and started sucking hard!! It was partly teasing on my part, but mostly it was the sexual urge that had built up all that while.

Susan let out a shriek as she was caught by surprise, followed by high pitched moaning which she tried to stifle using her left hand placed over her mouth. She started to breathe hard as she excitement overwhelmed her. The combination of her moans and breaths gave me further confirmation that I was on the right track. I continued using my left hand to support her right breast, but wrapped my right hand around her waist to bury my face deeper into her bosom. I worked my lips, tongue and my entire mouth trying to service as much of the breast as I could. I wanted to make sure that had tasted her entire right breast which I has yearned for for so long. It was only after I had done several laps on the right, that I finally moved on to the left breast to repeat the process. I paid extra attention to her delicate areola and nipples of course, as those areas drew the loudest moans and sighs. There were licks and kisses and smacks all the while coupled with her moans. Susan didn't have the chance to say a word. Her initially fair white breasts had turned bright pink after my work on them.

Suddenly, Susan pushed me by my shoulders away from her. My mouth left her left breast with a loud smacking sound. She got off from her leaning position and took my hand, pulling me along she she made her way to the living room sofa. As we walked that short distance, I could already see her breasts swaying and bouncing about in their unsupported braless state. It was such a turn-on on a different level.

When we got there, she push me down onto the sofa, with my face facing upwards at her, and climbed on top of me. Her knees were on either side on my thighs, and she propped her hands on the sofa's backrest. That position of hers effectively had her huge breasts now hanging like papayas right in front of my face! I saw the look in her eyes, which said,"Come on, don't stop!", and immediately went to work. It was slightly trickier as her breasts were now moving around and knocking into each other as I was working on them. I had to grab onto both breasts before I could get into the rhythm which I had before. Susan's moaning and sighing started again. It was a whole new experience compared to the one from the kitchen just a while ago! I was living the dream! I had finally tasted both of Susan's big breasts which I had wanted so badly!

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps. Both of us froze. It was the sound of Uncle climbing up the stairs outside! It was clearly recognizable because Uncle was an overweight man, so the footsteps were loud. Susan immediately got off me and ran to the kitchen, having to clutch at her breasts to keep them from bouncing too much! I did not see this in my sheer panic, but my guess was that they stilled bounced and jiggled no matter how hard she tried to prevent it. I still sat there dazed, both from the erotic session as well as from the shock and panic. But I did glance towards Susan's direction and saw her putting on her bra and tank top. And just as I heard the jingle of keys, she was already out of the kitchen, holding that same glass of water she had before like nothing had happened! Uncle did not suspect a thing!!

To be continued...

metalsp2
10-10-2014, 06:04 PM
great story bro! have been following closely your updates and upped u my 11pts... are u still living with susan still?? cannot imagine having an 'affair' going on daily under the same roof as susan's husband... :p

DarkAsh
10-10-2014, 06:13 PM
nice tantalising story TS .. keep it up .. more more :p

doubletap
10-10-2014, 06:15 PM
a big round of applause for u, TS!!!!

swee! damn swee! :p

howdoido
10-10-2014, 06:23 PM
omg omg omg... dont stop!

FrankiePanky
10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
exciting part liao. :D

doubletap
10-10-2014, 07:16 PM
wah! very anti climax leh........... but guess this is the way a climax is being built up :cool:

tallsynn
10-10-2014, 07:40 PM
ah~!! so teasing! cant wait for the next update!!

susansloverboy
11-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Thank you very much for reading my posts and giving me your encouraging comments. I really appreciate this a lot!

Utopiak
11-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Very good story :D

champ20ns
11-10-2014, 01:30 AM
nice story bro... camping ....

James PCT
11-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Post video nice story

jw2012
11-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Keep going don't stop

Yardstick
11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Nice sharing, TS. Have you ever wondered if it was Susan leading you on or you doing it all...

Just_Done_It
11-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Nice... thanks for sharing

Utopiak
11-10-2014, 08:09 PM
nice story bro

Shina
12-10-2014, 12:16 AM
waiting for updates ...

Jeford
12-10-2014, 01:44 AM
steamy hot bros

NRider
12-10-2014, 02:00 PM
TS great story, keep it coming up, +10 ..

susansloverboy
12-10-2014, 05:17 PM
A few days had passed after that eventful day and everything was back to normal. Susan dressed like she used to, spoke to me like she used to, and treated me as if nothing had ever happened between us. I wasn't sure whether this was again part of her teasing, or whether she was just pretending because Uncle was always around. In short, the usual routine was back in place - go to school, come back and study, dinner, more studies and bed. Rinse and repeat. Or so it seems. You see, there was no way things can be back to normal - at least for me. I couldn't focus well in my studies, and my sleep was affected too. Almost each time I laid in bed and closed my eyes, images of Susan instantly appeared. Flashes of what I experienced with her that past weekend kept playing back in my mind. And the fact that we had been interrupted by Uncle in the middle of what could have been my first time in bed with Susan, made it worse! There was a sense of disappointment, emptiness, and to a certain extend, anger. I kind of blamed Uncle for ruining the perfect moment for me. Who knows what it would have led to had he not returned that early.

And by Thursday - yes, it had only been four days - I was feeling lethargic and tired. Even some of the lecturers noticed the change in my appearance during the tutorials. I felt and looked tired.

But luckily, Thursday was also the day that I only had two hours of lectures - 10 am till noon. I was looking forward to getting a good afternoon nap to recover a little, and maybe get some exercise when I woke. Fuck the assignments; I will leave that for night time. So I had a quick lunch at school, and headed back to relax.

Susan and Uncle were still at work when I got back, so I had the whole place to myself. Peace and quiet - perfect for an afternoon nap. Dropped all my stuff on the floor of my room, including my clothes and underwear, since I needed a shower first. I will sort that out after my nap, if I had the energy. Since there was no one around, I only had my towel around my waist, and headed to the bathroom at the back on the kitchen. Didn't even bother to close the door.

The feeling of cool water running down my face and body on a hot afternoon felt great. I took my time with everything - from the shampooing to the soaping to the drying. The shower was more for me to relax and cool off before my nap more than then actual cleaning of myself. Must have spent almost half an hour in there, and tons of water. Mission accomplished, and I walked slowly back towards my room, satisfied.

But as I turned the corner from the dining room towards the living room (and my room beyond that), I got a froze - I saw Susan peering into my room, both hands on the door frame, with her back facing me! She was still in her work clothes so she must have just gotten home. But what was she doing home in this time of day?! Shouldn't she still be at work? I must not have heard her enter the house due to the sound of the shower. And I only had my towel with me.

No point asking those questions now. I just stood there; it's not like I could have gone anywhere in time anyway. Susan turned around, presumable to either go back to her room, or to the kitchen to fetch a drink. Then it was her turn to be surprised, when she saw me. I wondered if she would tell me off for not dressing up properly around the house. The last thing I needed was another lecture. But the look of startled surprise slowly turned to that of a pleasant surprise, because she was now smiling slightly. I also noticed that her eyes went from my head to my toes, and back up again. I instinctively said:

Me: Sorry, Susan. I didn't know you and Uncle would be back so early. I thought there wasn't anyone around, so I... I...

Susan: Walked around clad only in a towel?

She walked slowly towards me as she was saying that, right up to within hand's reach of me. My face went red instantly, my breathing quickened, and I could feel my pulse in my brain!

Me: I didn't mean to. I just wanted to... to shower...

Susan: Well you're lucky it's just me then. Uncle is not back yet. I am not sure how he would have reacted if he caught you waking around like that. In fact, you are very very lucky - he won't be back till much later tonight.

Me: You mean... you don't mind this, and... you won't tell Uncle?

Susan: You should know that I don't mind. But whether or not I will tell Uncle...

She let that statement hang there in mid-air. She smiled more when she saw my worried face. Then she raised her right hand to chest, and gently touched using only her fingers. My breathing got heavier. She circled her fingers around for a bit, and then raised her left had to join the action. Now she had both hands twirling on my chest, just shy of my nipples. Ever so slowly, they got closer and closer, till she was playing with them, gently. I let out a soft moan with my sigh. Susan looked pleased. Her hands then slowly went downwards towards my towel, searching for the edge, unrolling it so that it came loose. But halfway through, she stopped:

Susan: I think I want a better view.

So she took my hands, and led me to the sofa, waking backwards until she arrived there and sat herself down. I was still standing in front of her, but with her eye level now at my crotch area. Her hands deftly continued where they had left off, and my towel came dropping to the floor. Instinctively, I reached to cover my modesty but was prevented from doing so - Susan had caught my hands mid-air and moved them away to my sides again:

Susan: You don't get to move your hands, unless I say so. Understand?

I nodded dumbly, looking down at her.

Susan: Besides, you already had all the fun last time. Now, it's my turn...

Her gaze went back down to my crotch, and then I felt her hands sliding up my thighs, ending up at the side of my buttocks. She then turned me around to examine my backside, before cupping both her hands on my butt cheeks! It was as if she was a customer checking out a prostitute before paying the fee, and I was the male prostitute! She gave two right squeezes who drew a sharp moan from me, and turned me back to 'face' her:

Susan: Oooh, someone's getting bigger, I see... Let me help a little...

With her left hand still at the side my my buttocks, she used her right to gently grasp my cock and gave it several rubs. It got harder and harder with each rub. Susan then pulled back gently on the foreskin to reveal my entire cock, as if she was taking off the last piece of wrapping paper from a present - the anticipation and satisfaction clearly showed on her face.

To be continued...

stevesg786
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Nice story!!!
Don't stop bro

James PCT
12-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Carry on bro nice story

Happyman89
12-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Keep it going bro, another great story of old+young voyeur :cool:

snakesolid
13-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Please carry on!

Noobwee
13-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Left us hanging.. Faster come back ts!

latour
13-10-2014, 08:05 AM
A few days had passed after that eventful day and everything was back to normal. Susan dressed like she used to, spoke to me like she used to, and treated me as if nothing had ever happened between us. I wasn't sure whether this was again part of her teasing, or whether she was just pretending because Uncle was always around. In short, the usual routine was back in place - go to school, come back and study, dinner, more studies and bed. Rinse and repeat. Or so it seems. You see, there was no way things can be back to normal - at least for me. I couldn't focus well in my studies, and my sleep was affected too. Almost each time I laid in bed and closed my eyes, images of Susan instantly appeared. Flashes of what I experienced with her that past weekend kept playing back in my mind. And the fact that we had been interrupted by Uncle in the middle of what could have been my first time in bed with Susan, made it worse! There was a sense of disappointment, emptiness, and to a certain extend, anger. I kind of blamed Uncle for ruining the perfect moment for me. Who knows what it would have led to had he not returned that early.

And by Thursday - yes, it had only been four days - I was feeling lethargic and tired. Even some of the lecturers noticed the change in my appearance during the tutorials. I felt and looked tired.

But luckily, Thursday was also the day that I only had two hours of lectures - 10 am till noon. I was looking forward to getting a good afternoon nap to recover a little, and maybe get some exercise when I woke. Fuck the assignments; I will leave that for night time. So I had a quick lunch at school, and headed back to relax.

Susan and Uncle were still at work when I got back, so I had the whole place to myself. Peace and quiet - perfect for an afternoon nap. Dropped all my stuff on the floor of my room, including my clothes and underwear, since I needed a shower first. I will sort that out after my nap, if I had the energy. Since there was no one around, I only had my towel around my waist, and headed to the bathroom at the back on the kitchen. Didn't even bother to close the door.

The feeling of cool water running down my face and body on a hot afternoon felt great. I took my time with everything - from the shampooing to the soaping to the drying. The shower was more for me to relax and cool off before my nap more than then actual cleaning of myself. Must have spent almost half an hour in there, and tons of water. Mission accomplished, and I walked slowly back towards my room, satisfied.

But as I turned the corner from the dining room towards the living room (and my room beyond that), I got a froze - I saw Susan peering into my room, both hands on the door frame, with her back facing me! She was still in her work clothes so she must have just gotten home. But what was she doing home in this time of day?! Shouldn't she still be at work? I must not have heard her enter the house due to the sound of the shower. And I only had my towel with me.

No point asking those questions now. I just stood there; it's not like I could have gone anywhere in time anyway. Susan turned around, presumable to either go back to her room, or to the kitchen to fetch a drink. Then it was her turn to be surprised, when she saw me. I wondered if she would tell me off for not dressing up properly around the house. The last thing I needed was another lecture. But the look of startled surprise slowly turned to that of a pleasant surprise, because she was now smiling slightly. I also noticed that her eyes went from my head to my toes, and back up again. I instinctively said:

Me: Sorry, Susan. I didn't know you and Uncle would be back so early. I thought there wasn't anyone around, so I... I...

Susan: Walked around clad only in a towel?

She walked slowly towards me as she was saying that, right up to within hand's reach of me. My face went red instantly, my breathing quickened, and I could feel my pulse in my brain!

Me: I didn't mean to. I just wanted to... to shower...

Susan: Well you're lucky it's just me then. Uncle is not back yet. I am not sure how he would have reacted if he caught you waking around like that. In fact, you are very very lucky - he won't be back till much later tonight.

Me: You mean... you don't mind this, and... you won't tell Uncle?

Susan: You should know that I don't mind. But whether or not I will tell Uncle...

She let that statement hang there in mid-air. She smiled more when she saw my worried face. Then she raised her right hand to chest, and gently touched using only her fingers. My breathing got heavier. She circled her fingers around for a bit, and then raised her left had to join the action. Now she had both hands twirling on my chest, just shy of my nipples. Ever so slowly, they got closer and closer, till she was playing with them, gently. I let out a soft moan with my sigh. Susan looked pleased. Her hands then slowly went downwards towards my towel, searching for the edge, unrolling it so that it came loose. But halfway through, she stopped:

Susan: I think I want a better view.

So she took my hands, and led me to the sofa, waking backwards until she arrived there and sat herself down. I was still standing in front of her, but with her eye level now at my crotch area. Her hands deftly continued where they had left off, and my towel came dropping to the floor. Instinctively, I reached to cover my modesty but was prevented from doing so - Susan had caught my hands mid-air and moved them away to my sides again:

Susan: You don't get to move your hands, unless I say so. Understand?

I nodded dumbly, looking down at her.

Susan: Besides, you already had all the fun last time. Now, it's my turn...

Her gaze went back down to my crotch, and then I felt her hands sliding up my thighs, ending up at the side of my buttocks. She then turned me around to examine my backside, before cupping both her hands on my butt cheeks! It was as if she was a customer checking out a prostitute before paying the fee, and I was the male prostitute! She gave two right squeezes who drew a sharp moan from me, and turned me back to 'face' her:

Susan: Oooh, someone's getting bigger, I see... Let me help a little...

With her left hand still at the side my my buttocks, she used her right to gently grasp my cock and gave it several rubs. It got harder and harder with each rub. Susan then pulled back gently on the foreskin to reveal my entire cock, as if she was taking off the last piece of wrapping paper from a present - the anticipation and satisfaction clearly showed on her face.

To be continued...

Wow bro carry on please don't stop it.

Squeezy
13-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Nicely written bro!!!

doubletap
13-10-2014, 02:47 PM
wah lao! TS, dun stop leh!!!!!!!!!!! once u stop, u will go missing for a week.......:confused:

kovanng
13-10-2014, 02:50 PM
wow bro continue leh no stop too long

Nanamto
13-10-2014, 04:06 PM
TS do continue..camping

tallsynn
14-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Nice teasing update, camping for more

ouyanm3hm3h
14-10-2014, 06:24 PM
TS please continue soon!! Can't wait for the nxt part alr!

susansloverboy
15-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Sorry I took so long, guys. Here's my next post:

Susan kept her right hand on my shaft, gently stroking the lower half with her fingers. At the same time, I saw her tongue exit her mouth and her head moving closer to my crotch. It was like an electric shock when her tongue made contact with the tip of my penis. But she continued doing slight licks and a little twirling to explore the smooth surface that was my penis head. When she was satisfied that it was nice enough to proceed, she suddenly cupped her lips around my penis head and engulfed it, moving slowly further down towards the shaft. Her hand stopped with the stroking and settled at the base, flattening down my pubic hair so that it would not interfere with her oral progress. I felt my cock being treated with warm, moist attention, radiating slowly till it reached the base. I took in a long breath of air through my mouth as she did that, and realised that she had me entirely in her mouth! The feeling was amazing and overwhelming! I stated to moan, and my legs became weak! I had to adjust my stance slightly, but not wanting to disrupt what Susan had going on. And just as slowly, she pulled out still her lips reached the head, and in it went again. I couldn't help it by started to moan softly. And this spurred her on.

There was no doubt of her experience and technique as she was taking it slow, confident of what she was doing; she was enjoying it as much as I was deeply intoxicated by it. After the first few strokes, her momentum built up until there was a steady rhythm to her sucking, followed by the wet sounds which accompanied such action. Just when I was falling into the rhythm, she suddenly stopped when she had my entire cock inside her mouth. Then the real magic began - she must have been moving the base of her tongue or the back of her throat, because I felt an intense pleasure at the head of cock, even though she appeared to be motionless. Her hands we also tightly cupping my butt cheeks, pushing inward towards her. There was also a soft gagging sound which escaped her mouth when she was doing this. And just as suddenly as she had done this, she withdrew and caught her breath. It had only been for 2, 3 seconds at most but the feeling was oh so intense! I drew another long satisfied moan, as I saw my cock dripping wet, and Susan looking straight up at me.

Susan: I can't take it anymore... I want to make love!

As she said this, she once again placed her hands at my hips, and guided me to sit on the sofa. My wobbly legs did nothing to resist, and I plonked onto the sofa clumsily with my hard-on in mid-air. Susan stood up in front of me, and now it was my turn to be at eye-level with her crotch area. She bent down slightly to reach the hem of her skirt, and tugged it all the way up till it was in a jumble above her hips. I was now staring at her pearl-coloured panties. They looked like they were made of satin or silk. But more prominently, there was a dark, moist patch down the middle. I could see the faint outline of her pubes for a brief moment.... And the next second, I was looking at the real thing; she had pulled down her panties and let it fall down to her feet, just like the other day in my room.

Susan, without hesitation, climbed on top of me, with her thighs spread on either side of mine and reaching for my cock with her right hand as she did so. Her left was used to support herself by holding onto my shoulder. I felt my erection nuzzled somewhere into bush, slowly but surely entering the sweet warm folds of her vagina. My sensitive penis head felt every moment of it - the initial slight resistance, followed by the intense feeling as it was squeezing through, and finally then the slippery entrance once it had entered. Susan slowly lowered herself onto me while letting out a long and satisfied moan-sigh. When she was sure that I was completely inside, she started gently grinding me, moving in a back-and-forth direction.

I savoured the feeling the moment my cock touched her pussy. The feeling I experienced when I was fully inside Susan was hard to describe. And as she started in the back-and-forth motion, the feeling intensified further as I felt my cock exploring different regions inside Susan. I couldn't help my started moaning quietly. Clearly sending that she was doing the right thing, Susan increased her pace while placing her hands on my chest for support. It was a fantasy come true for me. I was actually having sex with my landlady! It was in the middle of a weekday afternoon, I was completely naked, and we were both screwing in the living room of Susan's home! Then the stark contrast suddenly hit me - I was totally naked while Susan was still fully clothed! Well technically, she had only taken off her panties, so it seemed like she was still fully clothed.

So my hands instinctively reached up towards the middle of her work blouse, hoping to unbutton it. But before I could even get started, Susan caught both my hands and firmly planted them to the backrest of the sofa, one on either side! The position I was in then was as if I was having a lap dance at the strip club! She was obviously up to her teasing again. Either that or she didn't want any other distractions from the pleasure at hand. She then repositioned her hands back on my chest, and switched from the grinding motion, to the conventional up-down humping motion. This effectively started making a thumping sound in the stillness of the hot Thursday afternoon. It was a whole new sensation of pleasure!

The weather was on my side too. It was fiercely hot outside, with only a gentle breeze from time to time. This obviously got to Susan as beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and neck. It got too much for her to take, being still fully clad in office attire and she had no choice but to unbutton her blouse herself! Button after button, this process slowly revealed her deep blue bra and sexy bouncing cleavage to me. The sight further heightened my arousal and made the humping all the more intense. But she didn't take the blouse all the say off. She merely let it fall off her shoulders and it slid down just hanging off her elbows. I would see sweat trickling down between her breasts as the love-making went on. It was too inviting for my hands to just lay there on the sofa backrest. I reached for a second try towards her breasts, and this time, Susan should not stop me in time due to the restraints caused by her blouse around her forearms. My hands cupped her breasts over the bra, and gave a nice long squeeze. As if admitting defeat, Susan stopped her humping, placed her hands on my knees behind her and settled into the grinding motion she had earlier. This transition also meant that her chest was now thrusted outwards towards me! I took the opportunity to slip off her bra straps with by slipping my palms under them, and sliding them sideways off her shoulders. This was followed by a quick gentle tug downwards at the cups, and instantly, her huge breasts were revealed to me! Not wasting another second, my hands went from her now inside-out bra up to her breasts, and gave her multiple good long squeezes.

All these proved too much to bear, as I felt the irrefutable urge building up rapidly. I had no choice but to mutter out:

Me: I... I think I'm going to come!

Susan: It's okay, darling. Just a little while more.... Just, ah.... Hold on a bit for me, darling!

I tried the best I could to hold on, to prevent myself from ejaculating inside her, but it was a losing battle. There was no stopping it!

And just as it seemed it was too late, Susan got off me, and immediately settled into a kneel between my legs. She amazingly had her right hand on my cock at that same instant and started jerking me off. Her face was a look of enthusiasm and anticipation, fully transfixed on the top of my erection. In no time, my cum came spurting out in huge rhythmic flows as I let out a loud satisfying growl of a moan. The warm sticky liquid flowed down the head of my penis, down her hand which was still milking me on, and onto my public hair.

When at last it seems that the eruption was over, Susan too stopped her milking. She deftly swept her hand upward, scooping as much of the cum as possible, and went to grab the tissue box nearby. I just laid there, too spent to move an inch, while Susan cleaned me up as best she could. I just admired her beautiful breasts while the did her job:

Susan: That was amazing, honey... I never thought that I was ever going to have your young cock!

I just remained there motionless, still breathing heavily.

Susan: I hope I didn't scare you, did I?

Me: Oh... No... not at all.

Susan: Good. You enjoyed it?

Me: So much....

Susan: I'm glad... Almost done here. Just have some rest here if you want. I will go wash up.

I saw Susan's breasts jiggle and sway as she rose up, clutching her bra with one hand, holding on to the huge wad of tissue with the other. She gave me one of her wide smiles, before moving off to her bedroom.

Being totally spent that hot afternoon, I slowly drifted to sleep...

To be continued...

doubletap
15-10-2014, 09:19 AM
well done! finally u have exploded under her holdings........ hope u have more to write after this......

jai6699
15-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Good writing....I like

Pls continue

DevilTan4480
15-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Great story bro! Keep more coming. Thanks.

susansloverboy
15-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Thank your very much, guys, for your support and comments.

There will definitely much coming up on my experiences with my landlady.

Hope to hear more of your comments, regardless whether they are good or bad.

Sportist
15-10-2014, 02:04 PM
this is very nice story, hope there's more to updates

doubletap
15-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Thank your very much, guys, for your support and comments.

There will definitely much coming up on my experiences with my landlady.

Hope to hear more of your comments, regardless whether they are good or bad.

it's definitely good. a few questions for u:

- if this happening now?
- if it's over, r u still in ctc with landlady?
- maybe u can refer to me, I need a room to rent.......... :D

susansloverboy
15-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Afraid not, bro. This happened more than 10 years ago. I broke up with her after being with her for close to 5 years though. It was a clean break so I don't keep in touch anymore. There was more than enough touching during that time.

tallsynn
16-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Hope ts can share more sex adventure of susan with us, thx

James PCT
16-10-2014, 05:04 AM
Chiong arrrr bro

Kinmake
16-10-2014, 03:07 PM
camp for next installment

alec
16-10-2014, 10:02 PM
more sexentures plsssss~~~~

oeioei
17-10-2014, 01:28 AM
Good interesting story here.

megafortress
18-10-2014, 01:46 AM
continue please TS!

Lauhuu
21-10-2014, 11:47 PM
My pop corn not fresh liao...:(

maui_boy
21-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Camping for more:confused:

Nakacanmer
22-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Great story , more please

susansloverboy
27-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the long delay, guys. Here's the story continued...

When I woke up, the sky was an orangey-purple colour and it was much less hot. It was already evening. I struggled to keep my eyes open and looked around the living room. Susan wasn't around, and I was still stark naked on the sofa. My instant reaction was to reach down to grab the towel which dropped to the floor when Susan stripped me a while ago. But to my horror, it was no longer there! She must have taken it to wash or dry somewhere.

I quickly got up and stumbled to my bedroom. And as I walked past the master bedroom, I realized that it was closed. Susan must have gone out while I was asleep. This was confirmed when I gave the doorknob a quick twist and found it locked. I can't believe she left me sleeping naked in the living room just like that; what if Uncle had come home then?! I was a little pissed at Susan for that. I continued on to my room, got another towel and went for a quick shower to clean up. Soon, I was back on my bed, still too tired, so much so that I didn't even bother to put anything on, and dozed off again.

I felt a slight tickle on my buttocks, as if someone was running her fingers lightly across my right butt cheek (I was lying face down on my bed), and wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. I turned around and to my surprise found Susan sitting at the foot of my bed, caressing my exposed buttocks while smiling slightly. I suddenly felt vulnerable and shy. Her glance switched from my buttocks to meet my eyes...

Susan: Did you have a good nap?

Me: Huh? I...

Susan: You must be so tired to have have fallen asleep on the sofa. Poor thing!

Her hand was still caressing my buttocks, now with her palm joining the fun, complete with soft squeezes here and there.

Me: Ah... Yes... I... Why did you let me sleep there? I... fidn't have any clothes on...

Susan: Oh, you were sleeping so soundly that I couldn't bear to wake you up. Besides, it was so hot just now so it I thought it was better if you just slept without your clothes. I didn't mind it... (chuckle)

Me: But what if Uncle had come home?! Weren't you worried that he might have caught me, and more importantly, us?!

Susan: Oh you don't have to worry about Uncle, silly! Didn't I tell you that he won't be back till much later tonight? You can trust me...

The anger that was building up earlier subsided just like that. Susan's fondling of my buttocks also made it hard to stay mad at her.

Me: Oh, I guess... I guess I was just worried that... that Uncle might...

Susan: Say no more. I fully understand how you must have felt. Well let me prove it to you if that makes you feel better.

I was puzzled by what she meant, especially when she reached for my hand to guide me off my bed. I stood up awkwardly, holding her hand, when I again realize I was still naked.

Susan: Come, follow me, sweetie.

I was still as puzzled but followed her dumbly nonetheless. As we walked past the living room to the kitchen, I saw that she had dressed up in a sleeveless white blouse and a red flare skirt. Her bra straps were showing slightly at the sides. I also saw that she had bought dinner, which was on the table.

Me: Where... where are we going?

Susan: Don't worry. Just follow me.

She guided me to sit down at one of the dining chairs, which was turned around to face in her direction. The cold surface jolted me a bit and made me more awake. I stared at Susan standing right in front of me; her breasts at my eye level.

Susan: I told you it is totally safe to be naked....

With that, Susan started unbuttoning her blouse, and let it drop on the floor behind her. Her bra followed; she did all of this slowly, teasingly, with a cheeky smile on her face. Her white floral bra followed, and she bent down to remove both her skirt and panties at the same time. This action brought her hanging breasts within inches from my face. Then she stood upright again and placed both her hands on her hips.

Susan: See? Now I am naked just like you...

Before I could respond, she started to kneel down in front of me, one hand using my knee as support, the other reaching for my penis.

Susan: If that is not enough...

She went down and started working her mouth on my almost erect member, giving it a good thorough sucking from tip to base. From a slow steady pace, she increased it both in rhythm and intensity of her sucks. Soon, my penis was fully hard and wet with her saliva. She did the deep throat service again which made the enjoyment all the more intense. I found the courage to place my left hand behind her head and gave a slight push, drilling my erection deeper into her throat. Susan did not flinch and took it all with the calm and experience of a true giver. After a few seconds, she finally got my cock out:

Susan: You naughty boy. You like that, don't you?

I just nodded, speechless.

She went down again to deepthroat me in the same manner. And when she came back up, she stood up again in front of me.

Susan: What would you like to do next?

Me: I... I want your breasts!

Susan smiled knowingly and leaned forward, placing both her hands on the back rest of the diving chair. This effectively meant that her breasts were hanging down towards me, and pushed close together by her arms. I didn't waste a second and started grabbing at them to lick and suck, starting immediately with her nipples. Susan moaned softly with satisfaction, and so did I. My hands them roamed from grabbing her breasts, down to her buttocks for more squeezes, and one of them finally further down to between her legs. She spread them slightly without me asking, so that I had access to her lovely warm and moist pussy. My middle finger slipped in; Susan's moans grew louder. And then a second finger went in, making moist sounds as I fingered her more intensely. I was servicing her breasts, her buttocks and her pussy all at the same time. And we were doing that right there in the middle of her kitchen. One more thing to complete it - Susan reached down with one hand to stroke my cock, making sure that it was still hard and moist. Then using the same hand, she pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and guided herself to sit on top of me. I instinctively held my erect penis to receive her, slipped in with a satisfying moan. My mouth never left her breasts all this while; in fact, it was Susan who kept her breasts firmly planted against my face. She fucked me while moaning loudly:

Susan: Oh god, this is so, so good! Oh my gosh!

I, on the other hand, only managed muffled moans and was at the risk of suffocation from her huge melons squashed against my face. Both hands were now at her butt squeezing furiously.

It was a good thing that we had just fucked a couple of hours before, because I found that I was able to last longer this time. I wanted a change, so I managed to pushed her back a bit:

Me: Get up. Let's fuck at the counter.

Susan obeyed my instructions obediently and got off me. She automatically propped her elbows facing the counter, and arched her back, pointing her buttocks up towards me. My cock found the entrance after slipping around a little bit, and soon I was pounding her from behind while my hands were grabbing her massive tits.

Susan: Oh, that is ... so... good!! Don't stop... Don't stop! Ahhhh!

Even though I was able to hold it longer, eventually the inevitable had to happen. I felt it building up inside:

Me: I am going... to cum... soon!

Susan: Just a bit more... a bit more!

I pumped her a last few times and had to withdraw as I knew U couldn't delay the explosion any longer. Susan spun around after a final moan, knelt down, and wrapped her lips around my cock. I ejaculated inside her mouth while she stroked my cock to ensure that she milked me dry. The feeling was intense as ever, and I could really feel Susan just savouring everything that was pouring out of me.

When things cooled down, and she was sure that she had every last drop out, Susan got to her feet. She had one last surprise for me - she swallowed everything!

Then she smiled cheekily at me:

Susan: Now do you believe there's nothing to worry about?

DevilTan4480
27-10-2014, 04:44 PM
That is holy facsinating! I love your story bro! Keep it up! :)

Stonehill
27-10-2014, 04:56 PM
really nice story ..keep it up !

JimmyNeutron
27-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Wow bro TS,

I'm such a sucker for milfs and older ladies and am totally loving your story.

You are very fortunate to experience such a relationship at a young age.

Kudos bro :D:D

jur9
27-10-2014, 05:24 PM
PCC material bro. Good Job!

vin2324
27-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Another gr8 story......

herodieyoung
27-10-2014, 08:48 PM
;) Welcome back

stone13
28-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Nice on bro keep iy coming

tallsynn
28-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Great update there, ts! camping for more

superman
28-10-2014, 10:36 AM
More please:D

Penniston
28-10-2014, 03:25 PM
good story more please

whatdoido
28-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Welcum back bro... Nice CIM

29-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Always trust your naked landlady when she says there is nothing to be afraid of :-) Until the next episode, please keep it coming.

susansloverboy
30-10-2014, 07:56 AM
The double experience I had that day was a lot for my mind and body to register. I was still partly in disbelief that my married landlady which I had fantasized about had initiated sex with me not once, but twice that day. I could only watch her as she gracefully started to pick up her underwear and clothes and put them on. She was still smiling seductively at me when she was hooking in her bra. Her breasts looked as sexy in it as it was without.

My legs were wobbly, and all my energy had been spent again. But I somehow made it to the bathroom to wash up, and Susan was stood by the open door to watch. She was even sweet enough to fetch me my towel when I was done. It was as if she was my loving wife attending to me at the end of a long, tiring day!

I had a strong feeling there was much more to come...

alec
30-10-2014, 10:15 AM
up you for the story... keep it cumming ya!

viking1993
30-10-2014, 03:28 PM
BIG Thumb up for you bro.... i will also camp in.......

cuties
30-10-2014, 05:20 PM
power landlord:)

camping for more!

keep it up please, good job:D

digicert
01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
support...

Erinster
01-11-2014, 04:55 PM
thumbs up nice reading up

Don11
02-11-2014, 11:06 PM
SUPPORT keep it coming TS

susansloverboy
03-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Uncle did get home late that night, and I was thinking to myself - if all of that could happen when he was gone for just a day, what would it be like if he was away for the night?! I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep at first, thinking about what I had done with Susan that day. It had progressed rather quickly with her, although it started with the peeping and the fantasizing at first. But soon, the tiredness got to me and I went to sleep soundly.

Over the next few days, Susan got into her 'normal mode' again. She acted as if nothing had happened, because Uncle was around all the time - he got home before she did; he was at home during the weekend; and they went out and came back together. I was a little disappointed and honestly, a little angry with Susan for treating me that way. It felt like she was just using me when her husband was away. Them again, the sessions which we had was so mind-blowing and erotic that it made me want her more than ever! So I decided to show her what she was missing (at least for those few days).

Susan usually collected rent from me at night, and it was always on the same date of each month. So on the night she was supposed to collect my rent, I purposely started working out in my room, clad only in my gym shorts - no t-shirt, no underwear. Dumbbell curls, flys, push-ups, sit-ups and leg lifts. Got the muscles pumped and a good sweat going on, with the occasionally glimpse at the mirror; I was looking pretty good, if I could say so. I was almost done with my routine, when the familiar 'knock knock' sounded on my bedroom door. I went to answer it, breath heavy and sweat dripping.

Me: Time for rent, right?

Susan: Why yes...oh my...

Susan stopped in mid-sentence, glancing at my body from chest to toe. There was a bit of surprise on her face, but it was clear that she liked what she saw.

Susan: Oh, look at you. You're sweating to much! Why don't you dry up first? I can come back a bit later.

Me: oh no problem. I'll just get it for you now. Give me a second.

With that, I turned to retrieve my wallet from the bag, which was on the floor. In the process, I bent down and arched my butt purposely, letting her have a nice full view of it. The smooth material of my shorts helped accentuate the curve.

My wallet was right there where I usually keep it, but I pretended to be looking for it, twisting my butt from side to side. I felt an exhilarating rush through me as I couldn't believe that I was actually trying to seduce my landlady, despite already having had sex with her!! I just had to be sure that it was working though. Or else, it could be just wishful thinking on my part.

But my doubt was cleared when I heard the click of my bedroom door being closed discreetly. I stood back up to have a look; Susan was already standing in my room, leaning against the closed bedroom door. She had that smile on her again...

coolguy71
03-11-2014, 08:08 AM
More.. I need more..

SGman73
03-11-2014, 03:22 PM
TS, keep it flowing in.. Dun let us wait too long.. Co_k hard liao..

Alastism
04-11-2014, 02:00 PM
TS please continue. . nice story

cuties
04-11-2014, 03:46 PM
come on TS, keep it up, don't let the music stop:)

upupup

alec
04-11-2014, 04:22 PM
I just can't get enough.... I just can't get enough....

digicert
04-11-2014, 06:04 PM
keep it cumming bro...

CibLover
04-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Good camp-site.

TS, good write-up. :)

latour
06-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Dear bro any more story to come please don't stop it.
I'm waiting ........

Fosters
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
TS do continued . .

whatdoido
06-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Waiting for the next update

susansloverboy
07-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Susan: Can't find your wallet, sweetie?

Me: Yeah, I thought I had it in there...

Susan: Oh, it's all right, you know. I can get the rent from you another day. It seems you're busy at the moment anyway. Still exercising this late at night?

Me: Yeah, just catching up on my work out. Sorry I forgot it was time to pay you the rent.

Susan: It's okay, sweetie. I've never seen you doing your exercise before. Gosh, you're all sweaty!

Me: I usually work out at the gym. And sometimes here at home, but usually you're not around, so...

Susan: Do you mind if I watch a while?

Me: Watch me? You want to watch me lift weights? But isn't Uncle waiting for you?

Susan: Hahaha! You're joking! Uncle has dozed off into dreamland since a long time ago! He doesn't wait for me to do anything anyway!

Me: Oh, then sure. I could use the motivation.

I smiled as seductively as I could. It was such an exciting prospect being able to flex muscles in front of Susan. And since she asked to watch, I am not exactly showing off; I was trying to seduce her, yes, but I was not showing off.

I picked up my dumbbells and started doing bicep curls. Although I was tired a while ago from the sets I had done, I suddenly had this renewed energy in me! I suddenly thought of the effect that cheerleaders had on basketball or football players. Susan was my sexy cheerleader right there! And my cheerleader currently had her eyes transfixed in my arms, watching attentively as I flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed. That smile never left her face. In fact, the look she had told me that she liked what she saw! That gave me more energy for an additional few pumps.

Susan: Wah, you look so sexy with your muscles all pumped and sweat dripping! Wish I could see more...

Me: More? I can work my other muscles.

I switched to do dumbbell flys.

Susan: Well, what I had in mind was...

As she said that, she walked up to me slowly, and bent down a little. Then with two well-placed hands and one smooth tug, she brought my gym shorts down around my ankles!! I was totally unprepared for that, and felt a sudden sense of vulnerability engulf me. And my weighs were still in mid-air at the time! I gasped:

Me: Wha.. What are you doing?!

I managed to lower my weight to my sides, but couldn't put them down as Susan was standing right in front of me.

Susan: Just as I suspected - no underwear. I knew I could see more... you naughty boy!

Me: But... but I am still in the middle of exercising!

Susan: I know... I don't want you to stop. I just said I wanted to see more.

Her sly grin extended even more. The sense of vulnerability was even more overwhelming then. I was standing naked in front of Susan, with weights in my hands, and Uncle sleeping in the next room! What plans did Susan have for me, I wondered!

NerdyBook
07-11-2014, 10:09 AM
nice bro, your land lady must have plenty of ideas up her sleeve.

xiaocheng
08-11-2014, 11:21 AM
great susan to work out.

JamesHunter
09-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Good story Continue please TS

tallsynn
11-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Nice update, ts
keep it up leh!

kaufman
11-11-2014, 06:05 AM
continue pls

29flora
11-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Nice one bro.
You reminded me of my uni days when I did my landlady too.
Will post my thread soon.
Keep the updates coming.

susansloverboy
17-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Susan: Go on, continue with your exercise. I want to keep seeing you flexing your muscles.

I was stunned, but could still understand what Susan was saying. She was now standing upright again, looking at my body. I continued with my dumbbell flys, starting slowly at first as I was recovering from the shock. Just as I was gaining momentum, she used both her index fingers and started tracing the sweat streams that started from my neck down to my chest. It did not end there. Her fingers ended up at my nipples and she was now playing with them while I was still lifting my weights! I lost all my strength at once and my arms went back to my sides. Susan smiled; she knew that she had won. But she pushed further, and her hands now moved toward my member down south. One palm ended up gently grasping my growing penis, and the other cradled my balls. Susan started stroking my cock with gentle touches till it became stiff.

Susan: Oooh, you still have strengths left, I see. I guess you have not exercised this part today?

She was not wrong. After all, my cock had not seen much action for the past few days.

Susan: What do you say we do a little bit more exercise down here?

She was smiling widely now. Hands still at my cock and balls, stroking and caressing. I was helpless with the weights still in my hands, unable to move.

Me: Can... I put down my weights first pls? I have no more strength left.

Susan: Hold on to them a while longer. I like the way you look holding the weights. Besides, you won't be needing your hands tonight.

I held on to the weights as best I could, wondering what in hell she want to do to me. But I didn't have to guess for long. She raised the hand which was cradling my balls to get some sweat from my chest area. Then she applied that to my cock.

Susan: Let's get you lubricated first...

She repeat that action a few more times until my cock became slippery and her stroking became nice and smooth. I was puzzled - why did she bother doing that is she was going to put it inside her mouth anyway?

But clearly that was not what she had in mind, because she next started pulling down the straps of her nightgown with her free hand, revealing the straps of her pearl white bra she had underneath. She had to tug several times at her gown to get it past her large breasts, but finally her nightgown dropped down to the floor. Her panties were the matching colour!

Next, she knelt down in front of me, released my penis for a while to pull down her bra straps on each side, and undid her bra. Then, cradling both breasts with her hands, she brought them up to either sides of my erection! As soon as I realized what she was going to do, my penis disappeared into the deep abyss that was her cleavage! She pushed her breasts together, sandwiching my cock between them and alternative them in an up-and-down motion between the left and right sides. The feeling was so intense and overwhelming that my knees almost buckled. It was a totally different sensation compared to penetrating her, of having her suck my cock! What a thrilling new feeling it was! So that's what the lubrication was for, I realized!

Susan shifted her gaze from her breasts to my eyes. There was that wife smile on her lips again, and it was clear she was happy at what she was doing to me. But not as happy as me though!

Susan: How do you like this? Ever tried this before?

I 'woke' from my stunned condition.

Me: Oh, this is so... great! I have never even thought of this before! You breasts.. are so... so big and soft!

Susan: I'm glad you like them. I've wanted to try this with you since the first time I met you!

Me: Really?

Susan: Yes... I just wanted to do so many things to your cock!

Me: Oh, well, you can do anything you want to me, you know...

Susan: I think I will... But only things that you will enjoy!

And with that, she shifted the motion of her breasts from alternating up-and-downs, to moving both her huge breasts together up and down. My penis slid smoothly between her breasts, thanks to the lubrication Susan had applied earlier on. It still could not be seen though, as they were engulfed by those huge mammaries. The feeling got even more intense; I didn't have the strength to hold on to the weights anymore!

Me: I... I don't want to stop, but I really need to put these dumbbells down. All the energy has gone to my cock!

Susan giggled.

Susan: Oh you poor thing - I forgot you are still holding on to them!

Susan immediately released my penis from her cleavage, and I finally got place the weights down on the floor beside me. And while I was doing that, Susan had shifted from her kneeling position and was now sitting on the side of my bed, gesturing with her hands for me to come to her, as if she was asking for a hug.

Susan: Don't keep me waiting, sweetie.

I walked up to her and thrusted my cock at her chest. She got more of my sweat and rubbed it on my cock, making sure it was nice and slippery. Her breasts then came up, supported by her hands, and engulfed my member again. Susan was concentrating hard on the task at hand that she didn't even look at me. Her gaze was fixed on her breasts and my cock which occasionally surfaced for a breather. I had to support myself by placing my hands on my hips, as I felt me knees becoming weak. However, I was thoroughly enjoying the moment and satisfaction of being able to seduce my landlady that very moment. And the fact that she was so engrossed in using her breasts to help milk me was just indescribable! I realized that not any lady can give a titty-fuck; I was lucky that Susan's were that huge!

There was silence in the room, except for the wet sound of my cock rubbing between her breasts. But soon, I felt the inevitable going to happen. There was no way I could hold it in any longer.

Me: I... I can't take it anymore. I'm going to cum!

Susan finally lifted her gaze to look at me.

Susan: Well just go ahead, baby... Cum whenever you are ready.

Me: Are you sure? But I don't wanna cause a mess...

Susan: Don't you worry, my dear. I can always wash up. Just enjoy yourself. Let me see you cum...

And with that, I didn't have to say another word, and just looked straight into Susan's eyes. Within seconds, the intense feeling grew into an uncontrollable climax and I shot out between Susan's breasts! It was a moment of ecstasy as I saw the thick liquid flow down her breasts, most of it back into her cleavage, which provided extra lubrication. Susan didn't stop and maintained that constant milking motion, even with each spurt which shot out onto her. I had produced quite a lot in that span of several days, not having the chance to release any.

When Susan was satisfied that there wasn't anymore left, she finally slowed to a stop. She placed my penis back to its natural position, taking care to lift off as much cum as she can from it, with one hand. She used her other arm to cradle her breasts as best she could, to prevent the cum from dripping down. Then she got up to get some tissue from my study table to clean up the mess. I just stood there dumbly watching her, as I recovered from the exertion and ecstasy. It was only then that I realized the extent of the mess I had made. There were streams and drops of my cum, on and between her breasts, her forearm (the one cradling her breasts) and the floor between my bed and my study table.

After she had done whatever she could to clean herself up, she bent down to wipe off the drops on the floor, right in front of me! Without her bra to support them, her breasts were hanging and swaying as she did the cleaning! This was just like the times I peeped at her downblouse while she was doing the housework, except that she is now topless!

When she was done, she stood up with a smile, held my hand, and looked at me:

Susan: Come, we can both use a shower...

acidicavex
17-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Wow nasty land lady :D

susansloverboy
17-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Susan started leading me out of my bedroom, but I suddenly stalled at the door. I realized that I was a still completely naked, and she only had her white panties on! She didn't even bother to pick up her bra and nightgown from the bedroom floor! Susan's sensed my hesitation and turned back to face me.

Susan: What's wrong?

Me: Erm....

Susan: Are you worried about Uncle, again?

Well of course I was! It was one thing to roam around the house naked when Uncle was out, but it is totally another when he was asleep right in the very next room!

Me: Er yeah. Coz he's just in the next room, right?

Susan: Yes, but he fast asle...

Me: What if he woke up to get a glass of water? He'll see both of us... naked!

Susan: Sweetie dear. What did I tell you last time about trusting me? I know Uncle better than anyone. If I say that he won't be waking up anytime soon, I mean that even an earthquake won't wake him up!

Me: Really? Uncle really sleeps so soundly?

Susan: Yes... Furthermore, I gave him a sleeping pill earlier, so he is completely knocked out. You didn't think I would dare to come over to your room like that if I wasn't sure that he was fast asleep, did you?

Me: But I thought you just told him you were going to collect the rent?

Susan: Well I was... But I also ended up taking off my clothes, didn't I? Well except for me panties... But if it can make you feel better...

Susan slipped off her panties and let it drop to the floor.

Susan: Better?

I was staring wide-eyed at her bush at that moment, but snapped back to face her. She smiled when she saw that I was semi-convinced.

Susan: Now let's go have a quick little shower and get back in here. Grad your towel...

Susan led me out the door, taking care to close it softly behind us, and we went past the master bedroom, the living room, kitchen, and in what seemed like forever, the common bathroom. My heart was racing and I was too nervous to enjoy the sight of her breasts bouncing and swaying as she walked.

Susan quickly closed the bathroom door, turned on the shower and worked deftly to lather both of us in shower foam. I attempted to soap her breasts, hoping to fondle and squeeze them, but she cut me short.

Susan: That's enough of my breasts for today, honey. We will have plenty of time tomorrow anyway.

Me: Oh, we do? How come?

Susan: Coz Uncle is going on a trip tomorrow. That's why I have him the sleeping pill; so that he could sleep early and wake up early. He's going to KL...

Me: Oh... no wonder...

Susan flashed me her smile again. She was almost done by then. Even my penis had been washed clean! Within seconds, she had toweled dry both of us, and we headed back naked to my bedroom.

Once inside, she proceeded to slip back into her panties, bra and nightgown. I enjoyed watching her do that, almost as much as I enjoyed watching her take them off! When she was at the door, ready to return to her room, she turned around:

Susan: I enjoyed our 'exercise' tonight. Hope you did too. See you in a few hours...

I laid naked in my bed after she left, tired, but unable to sleep. I was thinking about what was going to happen in a few hours' time...

doubletap
17-11-2014, 09:11 AM
good to see u back with such juicy details, n hope to read more from u real soon.

superman
17-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Your post brighten my Monday blues. More pls:D

xiaocheng
28-11-2014, 04:04 PM
cant wait for TS to update us the info.

viking1993
28-11-2014, 06:10 PM
TS, where are you??????? CAMPING!!!!!!!!!

latour
30-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Dear bro please continue your story I'm waiting .......

big wood
30-11-2014, 11:09 AM
bro is more than a few hours

JimmyNeutron
02-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Bro TS,

Where are you man

alec
02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
TS!!! remember to come back continue your story ah!!!

gasscut
09-12-2014, 12:44 AM
hope to see more update bro, keep it coming!

cramlover
09-12-2014, 11:34 AM
TS, please come back

Yardstick
10-12-2014, 01:31 AM
TS, what will happen in a few hours time is you being rape by your milfy landlady. heheheh...

Ecuader
10-12-2014, 01:45 AM
hope to see more update bro, keep it coming!

Return +11

humpaville
18-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Bro TS... long time no continuation

Nic25
18-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Continue pls.

susansloverboy
19-12-2014, 07:06 AM
So sorry guys. I will be writing more very soon.

Thanks so much for the support.

nudity1969
19-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Bro,

Nice one, keep cumming.....

susansloverboy
19-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I awoke to the sound of heavy, heavy rain. The sky was still dark, but most probably due to the dark rain clouds, so there was no way to estimate what time it was. I had somehow managed to fall asleep after all, despite all the excitement about what today might bring. Susan hadn't come into my room yet though, so my guess was it was still very early. I reached over to have a look at my alarm clock - 6:37 am - not so early after all. Wonder if Uncle had left for KL...

I decided to go outside to investigate, but just to be safe, I put on my T-shirt and shorts. No underwear though - that way, it would be quicker if Uncle had already left and Susan decided she wanted sex right away. Furthermore, the rain made it cold, so it was good to have some clothes on for warmth.

The living room lights were off, but I could see light from the kitchen. Someone was up; question was - who? I walked slowly towards the kitchen and peeked round the corner to have a look....

And found Susan sitting at the kitchen table, having her morning coffee. Oddly, she was all dressed up in her work clothes - dark beige work blouse and black flare skirt. No wonder she didn't come to my room; she was ready to head to work! Could it be that Uncle didn't leave for KL as planned? I started slowly towards her.

Susan looked surprised when she saw me walking towards her. She looked up:

Susan: You're up so early, dear? I thought you would be sleeping a little longer since it's such cooling weather to sleep in.

Me: Oh, I was actually woken up by the rain. It was also a bit cold so I had to put on some clothes...

Susan: Wah, you slept naked?

She gave me that cheeky smile and look, followed by a naughty giggle.

Susan: Aiyah, I should have snuck in and caught you sleeping in the nude! You won't even know if I took nude pictures of you! Haha!! But I just didn't want to wake you coz you must have been tired after our exercise last night.

I giggled along; gosh, she was certainly getting naughty this early in the morning! I decided to go with the flow:

Me: Yah, I was waiting for you to come cover me with my blanket. I was hoping you would catch me in the nude...

I was now standing right in front of her, with one hand resting on the kitchen table. I looked at her suggestively, but suddenly I thought: was she not doing anything because she was just teasing me, or was it that Uncle was still around.

Me: But... is Uncle still....?

Susan smiled; she knew I was starting to get all worried again.

Susan: Uncle left more than an hour ago, sweetie. He's probably crossed into Malaysia already.

Me: Wah, so early! But that's good then. That means we are all alone... Eh, but then why are you all dressed for work? I thought you would take leave today...

Susan: Ya, I know... I didn't take leave coz I thought we would have all evening and tonight... Surely that is enough time, right? And don't you have classes today?

Me: I already decided to skip them, some it's only 2 hours. Furthermore, I was really hoping to spend all day with you. It's not so often that we get to be alone, don't you think?

I was trying to seduce her again. Wanted to see how much she would give up just to be with me...

Me: Baby, do you think you could take just one more day off to be with me at home?

My hand moved over to touch the back of hers, beside the coffee mug. And I tried to put on as seductive of a look as I could. Susan gave a convinced smile:

Susan: Oh sweetie, how could I say 'no' to you when you talk to me like that? Let me call my boss to see if I can get leave today.

Susan immediately got up to make a call in the living room; I followed behind her. Yes, a sweet victory to start the day!

I sat beside her on the couch while she dialed her boss' number, but my hand could not resist moving over to feel her smooth, creamy thigh. I slid her skirt higher and higher up her thigh till almost reaching her panties. Susan turned to look at me, very surprised, but could not say anything because the line connected just then! She started speaking to the person on he other side, but at the same time, used her free hand to fend me off! The surprised and flustered look on her face excited me even more. It was clear that she was struggling to keep her voice straight at that moment. It was damn exciting for me! And then my other hand started feeling up her other thigh, pulling up her skirt fully now as it went. I went all the way till her lacy white panties were in view, and made my way down her smooth thighs again. Meanwhile, she was still struggling to push her skirt down with one hand while thinking up an excuse on why she had to take leave today! I was so turned on! I wanted her right away!!

So what I did next was to spread her legs apart, and swivel myself to a kneeling position in front of her, between her legs. She had got her skirt somewhat down again at this point, so nothing much was revealed, but I was now in prime position to do some real 'exploring'! Susan's eyes couldn't have gotten wider to see me in that position right in front of her. She managed to stammer the last few words before slamming down the phone. Her chest was heaving up and down with her deep breaths, which further showed off her extra generous bosom.

Susan: Oh my god, what are you doing, honey?!! Do you want me to get into trouble with my boss?!! I had to convince him that I needed urgent leave today, you know?!!

She wasn't smiling anymore, and her face was flushed with anger (and excitement, no doubt). But she didn't push my hands off or storm off in a huff. The fact that she was a till sitting there already told me something...

Me: But... this is how much I want you... I don't want to waste a single second of my time alone with you...

I had my puppy dog eyes switched on, and with that combination of sweet words and look, all the anger and fluster on Susan's face disappeared. Even her heaving chest slowed down to a normal resting rhythm. The smile which she always had appeared again.

Susan: You and your sweet words! Since when did you learn to talk like that? I am all yours now... Happy?

I didn't say anything, but just nodded gladly. And at the same time, my hands went riding upwards again, revealing her panties for the second time. This time, there was no resistance at all.

I leaned forward to give soft kisses on her thighs, alternating between left and right, and I could already hear soft moans coming from Susan. And when I got to the top of those thighs, I gently nudged my nose and lips at her bush and pussy area, through her panties. She moaned more loudly, and that encouraged me to move at a faster pace. It was good that it was raining heavily so the loud sound of rainfall can mask any moaning from being head by the neighbours.

I used one finger to lift her panties to move it aside, so that I could access the sweet treasure that was her pussy underneath. I was greeted with the inviting fragrance of her womanly scent, just before my lips touched her 'lips'. My tongue soon joined the action and I progressed from being gentle at first, to being more hungry for her sweet pussy nectar. I pulled her panties aside even more to reveal the rest of her pussy.

Susan: Pull down my panties, honey. I want you to have all of it!

My hands reached for the waistband of her panties on either sides while she lifted her buttocks slightly. In one smooth tug and pull, her panties ended up on the floor beside me. At the same instant, Susan spread her legs wide for me, so that I had unobstructed access to her. Her skirt was pulled even higher up her tummy area, so as not to cover any of her vital parts for my (and her) enjoyment. I continued feasting till my lips and mouth got all wet from her secretions, as she continued with her loud sensual moans...

megafortress
20-12-2014, 01:22 AM
story getting hotter. continue please!

superman
20-12-2014, 02:17 AM
welcum back. camp here;)

PrinceCharles
20-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Really nice read TS, do continue ;)

risingeast
22-12-2014, 06:25 AM
Very good! Please continue some more..

matyoyo
22-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Bro.... more please......;):cool::p

whatdoido
22-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Bro, more please

susansloverboy
25-12-2014, 06:00 PM
I started to really enjoy the womanly scent and flavour of Susan's warm, moist pussy, without her panties being in the way. Her incessant moans help motivate me even more. What started out as gentle licking of her pussy soon became loud slurps and swallows of her love juices. Half my face was buried into her crotch, trying to access the deeper regions of her love tunnel.

It must have been more than 20 mins before I felt the exertion of my act taking it's toll. My tongue and mouth soon started to ache and I could not sustain the intensity of my actions anymore. I began to slow down and it must have been obvious enough for Susan to notice it. Her moaning became gentler and she used her hand to slowly lift my head up:

Susan: I want you inside me, honey...it's time to make love to me!

Words didn't seem to come out of my sore mouth. I just wiped the love juices off my face and stood up. Susan still kept her legs apart to welcome the next wave of my advances, but her eyes were fixed on my crotch. I untied the pull-strings of my short and slipped it off. Susan's eyes grew wider when she she saw I didn't have anything underneath.

Susan: You naughty boy. So you came prepared. Quickly now, don't make me wait for your love-making!

Again I didn't say a single word. I instinctively gave my cock a few quick pumps, and guided it into Susan's waiting pussy. It slipped in easily due to the wetness and I let my first thrust go all the way as deep as it could into her love tunnel. A satisfied moan escaped Susan's mouth, followed by one from me.

The sheer satisfaction that it gave me seemed to have suddenly unleashed something inside. There was a surge of sheer jealousy - I was suddenly jealous that Uncle had the chance to have Susan before I did! It did not make any sense at all, but the feeling was strong, and I was overwhelmed by it! I didn't know why, but I felt shortchanged that I had to have Susan only after Uncle had had his way with her! I was suddenly overwhelmed with the thought of making Susan pay for it. It was as if she belonged to me, and now I wanted to punish her for not giving herself to me in the first place!

So following that initial deep thrust, I started to fuck her hard - not fast - but real hard. I made sure each subsequent thrust went all the way, and stayed inside for a bit longer, before the next one. There were even some grunts from me to emphasize the force, and this resulted in Susan moaning in a loud and high pitch. Even her eyes suddenly opened up wide to stare at me in surprise - I had never fucked her so hard before. But she didn't say anything to me - just thoroughly enjoying the fucking that I was giving her. I had my hands at the backrest of the sofa, supporting my body weight, and my knees on the seat of the sofa. And when the speed of my thrusts increased, so did the volume of our moans. Again, I was thankful for the heavy rain masking the sounds.

And as my jealousy and 'rage' reached its peak, I realized something for the first time, well, two things actually - first was that the only part of my body making contact with Susan's is my penis and crotch area, and the second was that Susan's upper body was still fully clothed!! And so was mine! I realized that I had only taken off a single piece of her clothing - her panties! It was the first time we have had sex with this much clothes still on! Gosh, I didn't even get to see her cleavage which I loved so much!

But it was difficult at this position to start taking off the rest of her clothes - my position over her, and her legs brought up tightly against her chest made it made it almost impossible to reach the buttons on her blouse. So I ditched the idea and continued my vigorous humping - I still have the rest of the day to enjoy her body.

Our breathing was so heavy and our moans so loud that I knew I would reach the point of climax soon. It was perfect, as I had planned to cum inside her anyway. In a sense, I wanted to mark my territory, to make Susan belong to me! And I wanted to make sure I had it marked deep inside her. Susan must have seen it written on my face:

Susan: You have... have not... fucked me so... hard before!

Me: You like it...?

Susan: Yes! Yes! Just... fuck me! Fuck... me!

Me: And I am... going to cum... inside you too.

Susan: Anything you want... baby. Anything... oooohhh!!

We couldn't even talk in straight sentences with all the humping and heavy breathing going on. I mustered all my remaining strength and fucked her with harder until I started bursting inside of her! I felt myself unloading my love juices uncontrollably into her, and she accepted it willingly, almost as if she was desperate for it. Every last ounce of energy was spent making sure that all my ejaculate was completely inside her, accompanied by our final moans and groans, before I exited Susan and plopped down next to her on the sofa.

Outside, the heavy rain continued to fall...

luckyyeti
25-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Well written story bro!! Good job!

susansloverboy
26-12-2014, 08:22 AM
I lay spent beside Susan, enjoying the moment and recovering from the intense session that early in the morning. After recovering her breath, Susan turned towards me:

Susan: Oh baby, I loved the way you made love to me like that! I've never seen this side of you before. 

Her left hand came up to run my chest, showing her satisfaction and appreciation of my deed.

Me: I am glad you like it, baby. And thanks for taking the day off to be with me. 

Susan: Oh, it's nothing. I have always wanted to spent a whole day with you. But I didn't know you were more eager than me! We have all day till tomorrow, so we can enjoy slowly, okay sweetie?

Me: Yeah, but I don't want a single minute to go to waste.

Susan: I know, I know. Me too. Now let me go wash up and make you some breakfast.

She pulled her skirt down and reached to pick up her panties.

Susan: What would you like, dear? Some toast with coffee?

Suddenly, and evil thought came to me - it seems the jealousy had not subsided after all - I still wanted to 'punish' her further! I decided to push it a bit more...

Me: Actually, I feel like having the mee rebus from the downstairs market...

It was still pouring outside, and I knew that going out just to get breakfast would be a messy affair. Sure to get drenched even with an umbrella, because of the strong wind. And there was no covered walkway between our block and the wet market. I wanted to see if she was willing to do that for me - it was like a test of how much she cared for me. Childish and senseless, I know, but I just wanted to do it!

Susan: Oh... so you really want to have that? Well... 

She looked outside the window, contemplating the situation outside.

Susan: Okay, honey... Let me go wash up, and I will go buy for you. I need a pair of fresh panties, you know.

Not even a tiny bit of protest from her! I smiled as she stood up to get to her bedroom - another small victory in my 'domination' over Susan. No one could tell that she just had a vigorous sex session just by looking at her - she was fully clothed (except for the pair of panties in her hand), her make-up was still intact, and her hair was just slightly messy at the back. I got up to follow her to the master bedroom, leaving my shorts on the floor where it was. There was no hurry to tidy up, knowing that Uncle won't be back so soon.

I stood at the doorway without her knowing and saw that she went straight to the attached bathroom. She didn't close her bedroom door like she usually did. Perhaps she felt at ease with me already? Or perhaps she was still dazed from the sex we had. I went over and opened her wardrobe. It was dark in her room as the lights were not on, but I could make out the folded stacks of clothes belonging to Susan. Found a smaller stack which were her panties, and took the top one - it was a normal looking skin-colored piece but felt smooth like satin - nice! Lifted it to my nose and took a deep whiff - ah, the fresh clean scent of a fresh pair of panties!

Susan: Sweetie, what are you doing there?!

Busted! I turned around with the underwear in my hand. Did she see me sniffing it just now?

Susan: Are those... my panties?

Me: I just wanted to help you get dressed...

Susan was still fully clothed - looked like she simply had a quick wash of her intimate parts below without having the disrobe. Makes sense, since all she had to do was lift up her skirt, like what she did for me a while ago.

Her look softened as I walked towards her, her gaze alternating between her what my hand was clutching and my still-naked lower body! I knelt down at her feet, holding the pair of panties out to put it on for her. Susan gave me an embarrassed smile and stepped into them, after which I slid them all the way under her skirt - of course lifting it a bit in the process to catch a glimpse of her bush. I adjusted it for her to make sure it was in place and gave it a finishing touch, literally, by sliding my fingers over her pussy! Susan let out a surprised gasp:

Susan: oh, you naughty boy! But I don't mind...

Just then, another evil thought came to me - let's push the limits another level!

Me: Darling, how about this...

Susan: Huh, what?

Before she could say more, I reached for her panties under her skirt and slid it off completely.

Susan: Oh gosh, what are you doing?!! Why did you...

Me: Can you go downstairs to buy breakfast for me...

Susan: Yes, that's what I am going to do right now...

Me: ... without any panties?

Susan just stared at me, too surprised for words.

Me: Could you do that, for me, please honey?

Susan: ... But... but why...?

Me: Coz I find it so, so sexy to know that... that you do not have anything under your skirt... For me, please?

My puppy dog eyes made their appearance again.

Susan: But... the rain... what if the wind suddenly blows... then... 

She was nervous all right - her face and the tone of her voice said it all. And I liked seeing her like that. Another step in my line of punishments I have in store for Susan.

Me: I know you will be extra careful, right?

Susan: But I have to carry the umbrella... And if the wind... What if people saw...?!

Me: No, they won't. Just be extra careful, honey, and you will be all right. Only you and I know this secret. For me, darling?

Susan's vulnerability that was so apparent now excited me to the core! And the thought of her getting exposed in public, and the humiliation that would follow, was truly satisfying!

Susan: Er... I am still not sure... I am wearing a skirt, you know.... It would be easy to see my...

Me: When you get back, I will let you do anything you want to me...

Susan was stunned again.

Susan: Oh... I guess I can do this for my little sweetie then. I'll just have to hold on to my skirt tightly...

Me: Yes, that's all you have to do... Just be careful. I will be waiting for you...

Susan: Even better, why don't you come with me... Then you can protect me from all the uncles and guys downstairs.

Holy crap, nice counter proposal from Susan! That would double the excitement indeed!

Me: Sounds good. Let's go get my shorts then. No underwear for me too...

ah rat
26-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Ts,did your landlady still collect rent from U :) :D

whatdoido
26-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Any up skirt photo?:p

susansloverboy
26-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Ts,did your landlady still collect rent from U :) :D

Yes, of course. I am still her tenant after all. Furthermore, Uncle would be suspicious if I didn't pay any rent.

They never missed a single rent payment during my stay there.

susansloverboy
26-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Any up skirt photo?:p

I wish I had pics of her, but it was any years back when I didn't even have a handphone. So you can imagine it wasn't very easy to take pics, much less intimate ones.

humpaville
26-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Where do you live now TS.. and do u still keep in touch with susan? Support your thread. Keep 'em coming!

susansloverboy
26-12-2014, 12:33 PM
I left Susan's fresh pair of panties on her bed, and we both headed into the living room. It felt weird walking around undressed at the bottom, because I could feel the cold draft around my private parts and buttocks but not my upper body. I found my shorts and put it on without even bothering to wash up, coz I knew I would have to change again when I got back. Susan grabbed an umbrella and locked up when we got out the door. We acted normal since we didn't want the neighbours to suspect anything.

This was going to be exciting. A thousand possibilities flashed through my mind, but I decided to wait till a bit later to act. But when we got into the lift - and empty lift - I knew the opportunity had come. When we entered the lift, I stood beside and a little bit behind Susan, who was obviously nervous.

Susan: Oh my god, I can't believe we are really doing this!

But before she could say anything else, my left hand slid down her buttocks over her skirt, straight down between the cheeks. Susan let out a slight shriek:

Susan: Sweetie!! What are you doing? You're supposed to protect me, not molest me!

Although she had reacted that way, she didn't push me away or reject my actions. I just smiled slyly at her and reached for her butt cheek, only this time it was under her skirt. Susan let out a long sigh and moan as I caressed her buttocks, halfway down the elevator trip. Gosh, I have now taken our secret affair outside the boundaries of Susan's flat!

susansloverboy
26-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Where do you live now TS.. and do u still keep in touch with susan? Support your thread. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for your support! I have lost contact with Susan since any years ago.

humpaville
28-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Really nice great write up! Cant wait for the next update

susansloverboy
05-01-2015, 06:23 AM
I retrieved my hand from under Susan's skirt when the lift arrived at the ground floor:

Me: Isn't this exciting? I feel so turned on now!

Susan: You naughty, cheeky boy! Still dare to say this after molesting me in the lift! You're making me wet, you know!

Me: You can molest me back all you want on the way back up then, baby.

Just then, the lift doors opened and as soon as we stepped out, a strong gust of wind came and got Susan's skirt flying. She dropped the umbrella and tried as best she could to keep her skirt down. I tried to help by holding on to her buttocks area.

Susan: Not here, sweetie! Not here. Later people might see us!

I immediately got my hands off her and stepped back upon hearing that no-nonsense tone of hers. She was pretty serious about it, and I couldn't blame here. She's been living here for more than 20 years already so most people knows her and Uncle. All it takes is for just one person to know and all things will fall apart.

But the wind died down soon and we walked slowly towards the market in the heavy rain. I held up the umbrella while Susan concentrated on keeping her skirt from flying all over the place. I managed to maintain a close enough distance to ensure that most of our bodies were covered from the rain, but not so close as to show intimacy. Susan felt assured that the rain was heavy enough to reduce visibility to a minimum, so that no one would notice us walking this closely together.

As we made our way slowly towards the market, we got more and more wet from the rain. I could feel the lower part of my shorts being damp, and when I looked down to inspect, I saw that Susan's skirt was starting to get wet too. Part of it was sticking to her thigh and showed off her figure a little bit. It turned me on to see her so vulnerable and helpless and well, wet.

It was quite a relief when we finally got to the block leading to the market. It we good to get out of the rain, but by then, my shorts were almost completely soaked - it was pretty easy to see that I wasn't wearing anything underneath as wet parts of my shorts were clinging onto my skin. Susan was not as drenched as I had held the umbrella closer to her.

There wasn't many people at the stalls that day, thanks to the downpour, but we still had to queue up behind 2 people at the mee rebus stall. Susan was in front of me, and when I looked down, I saw her buttocks just inches away from my crotch. Knowing that she had no panties underneath made me want to touch her butt there and then! But I could see that Susan was even more nervous now as she was looking left and right to see of anyone was looking at her. She was also consciously holding on to the sides of her skirt. That made her buttocks stand out even more! I couldn't take it anymore and brushed the back of my right hand across her bum in a move like I was trying to tie up the umbrella in my left hand. Susan glanced back at me, startled, and I flashed my cheeky grin at her. Surprisingly, she smiled back at me! But then she looked around nervously again to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully, no one was looking.

We finally got to our turn and were able to order without incident. We got 2 packets to go in the end - Susan decided that she needed a second round of breakfast. Just as we were a about to head off, we heard a lady's voice calling from behind.

Lady: Hi, Susan! How come you are not working today?

It was a lady who was about Susan's age, but that was about all the similarity between them. This lady was slim and rather petite, with long straight hair tied up in a pony tail. She was dressed in home clothes - a fitting pink T-shirt and white shorts. The fitting top showed off her medium-sized breasts; not big definitely, but looked rather attractive on that small frame. Her face looked slightly Japanese.

Lady: I didn't expect to see you down here on a weekday.

Susan looked nervous that very instant and stammered as she tried to reply:

Susan: Oh... Hi Irene... Ya... ya, not working today. Got something to do at home.

So her name was Irene; never heard Susan mention her before.

Irene: Getting breakfast, huh? Oh, so this is your tenant you told me about?

Irene turned to look at me, and I could have swore that she glanced at me from head to toe in that instant! That was strange. I wondered what Susan had told her about me.

Susan: Ya, this is my tenant... I was showing him where the mee rebus stall is, coz he said he likes mee rebus.

Irene: Ah, so nice of you ah. I would do the same if I were you; he's such a handsome boy! 

Irene was smiling cheekily. Both Susan and I were surprised at that comment, and I started to blush a little.

Susan: Ya lah, coz he is a nice young man, so I must treat him well.

Irene: Lucky you! You have someone to accompany you at home, even though your hubby has gone to work. Not like me, stay at home alone to do the housework. No children to accompany me also.

I later learnt that Irene and her husband did not have any children so it was just the two of them living in their flat.

Susan: Then rent out one of your rooms lah. Can have make some money and have some company...

Irene: Aiyah, my hubby don't like the idea. Say later if got things so missing, or if the person is a trouble-maker, then it would be more of a headache. He even said that he's worried I might have an affair if it was a guy! Haha!

Susan who was just starting to relax into the conversation suddenly got tense again.

Susan: Ooh... er... Hahaha (nervously)...

Irene: Okay lah, won't bother you anymore. Later your mee rebus cold already then not nice. If later rain not so heavy, I go look for you okay?

Susan: Ya, sure... Not a problem... See you then.

Irene: Bye!

Irene glanced at me again with a smile as she turned to leave, and as she did, I noticed there was a slight imprint of her panties against her white shorts - pretty sure she had red panties under there!

BigBoy2
05-01-2015, 10:08 AM
3some cumming?

whatdoido
05-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Let the 3some begin :D

humpaville
05-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Nice one for the new year!

escaflower
05-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Yea... finally an update for the start of yr2015.

latour
08-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Please continue the story. ....more to come.

xiaocheng
08-01-2015, 05:59 PM
bro, no more updates yet ?

Goodmansg
09-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Good to have the story continue. Nice story

humpaville
09-01-2015, 03:29 PM
yeah TS need to continue... i'am fond of susan and your narraation of her.. such kinky attitude she has!

latour
10-01-2015, 07:13 AM
I started to really enjoy the womanly scent and flavour of Susan's warm, moist pussy, without her panties being in the way. Her incessant moans help motivate me even more. What started out as gentle licking of her pussy soon became loud slurps and swallows of her love juices. Half my face was buried into her crotch, trying to access the deeper regions of her love tunnel.

It must have been more than 20 mins before I felt the exertion of my act taking it's toll. My tongue and mouth soon started to ache and I could not sustain the intensity of my actions anymore. I began to slow down and it must have been obvious enough for Susan to notice it. Her moaning became gentler and she used her hand to slowly lift my head up:

Susan: I want you inside me, honey...it's time to make love to me!

Words didn't seem to come out of my sore mouth. I just wiped the love juices off my face and stood up. Susan still kept her legs apart to welcome the next wave of my advances, but her eyes were fixed on my crotch. I untied the pull-strings of my short and slipped it off. Susan's eyes grew wider when she she saw I didn't have anything underneath.

Susan: You naughty boy. So you came prepared. Quickly now, don't make me wait for your love-making!

Again I didn't say a single word. I instinctively gave my cock a few quick pumps, and guided it into Susan's waiting pussy. It slipped in easily due to the wetness and I let my first thrust go all the way as deep as it could into her love tunnel. A satisfied moan escaped Susan's mouth, followed by one from me.

The sheer satisfaction that it gave me seemed to have suddenly unleashed something inside. There was a surge of sheer jealousy - I was suddenly jealous that Uncle had the chance to have Susan before I did! It did not make any sense at all, but the feeling was strong, and I was overwhelmed by it! I didn't know why, but I felt shortchanged that I had to have Susan only after Uncle had had his way with her! I was suddenly overwhelmed with the thought of making Susan pay for it. It was as if she belonged to me, and now I wanted to punish her for not giving herself to me in the first place!

So following that initial deep thrust, I started to fuck her hard - not fast - but real hard. I made sure each subsequent thrust went all the way, and stayed inside for a bit longer, before the next one. There were even some grunts from me to emphasize the force, and this resulted in Susan moaning in a loud and high pitch. Even her eyes suddenly opened up wide to stare at me in surprise - I had never fucked her so hard before. But she didn't say anything to me - just thoroughly enjoying the fucking that I was giving her. I had my hands at the backrest of the sofa, supporting my body weight, and my knees on the seat of the sofa. And when the speed of my thrusts increased, so did the volume of our moans. Again, I was thankful for the heavy rain masking the sounds.

And as my jealousy and 'rage' reached its peak, I realized something for the first time, well, two things actually - first was that the only part of my body making contact with Susan's is my penis and crotch area, and the second was that Susan's upper body was still fully clothed!! And so was mine! I realized that I had only taken off a single piece of her clothing - her panties! It was the first time we have had sex with this much clothes still on! Gosh, I didn't even get to see her cleavage which I loved so much!

But it was difficult at this position to start taking off the rest of her clothes - my position over her, and her legs brought up tightly against her chest made it made it almost impossible to reach the buttons on her blouse. So I ditched the idea and continued my vigorous humping - I still have the rest of the day to enjoy her body.

Our breathing was so heavy and our moans so loud that I knew I would reach the point of climax soon. It was perfect, as I had planned to cum inside her anyway. In a sense, I wanted to mark my territory, to make Susan belong to me! And I wanted to make sure I had it marked deep inside her. Susan must have seen it written on my face:

Susan: You have... have not... fucked me so... hard before!

Me: You like it...?

Susan: Yes! Yes! Just... fuck me! Fuck... me!

Me: And I am... going to cum... inside you too.

Susan: Anything you want... baby. Anything... oooohhh!!

We couldn't even talk in straight sentences with all the humping and heavy breathing going on. I mustered all my remaining strength and fucked her with harder until I started bursting inside of her! I felt myself unloading my love juices uncontrollably into her, and she accepted it willingly, almost as if she was desperate for it. Every last ounce of energy was spent making sure that all my ejaculate was completely inside her, accompanied by our final moans and groans, before I exited Susan and plopped down next to her on the sofa.

Outside, the heavy rain continued to fall...

Wow bro you must enjoy the good fuck from Susan. I'm so envy of you. ..I don't have any luck like you .I'm still finding my fb.

Userhost
10-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Solid bro!!! Keep it cumming~~ :d

latour
17-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Dear bro please continue. ...more please.

alec
19-01-2015, 04:18 PM
TS faster come back continue leh~~~~

newtosbf
19-01-2015, 06:09 PM
TS forgot to pay rent ?

SomeGuy_sg
21-01-2015, 05:48 AM
May be the uncle is a member here :p

alec
22-01-2015, 10:01 PM
May be the uncle is a member here :p

ya.... skali tio caught liao

LowProfiler
23-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Dear ts,
Please continue with your story.. sorry no points to up u..

susansloverboy
09-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Continued...

We made our way back up to Susan's flat in the still pouring rain. I would have thought that I could do more cheeky things to her, but it got so cold and damp that it wasn't funny anymore. By the time we got into the lift, all I was thinking of was to take a hot shower and enjoy my hot Mee rebus. I had a feeling Susan was thinking the same thing.

True enough, as soon as we reached home, Susan dashed for the masterbedroom bathroom.

Susan: Brrrr, I need to take a hot shower first. Why don't you have one too in the other bathroom.

I didn't even had the chance to answer and Susan had already disappeared into her room. There was a slight thought to follow her, but since she already asked me to use the other bathroom, it's best not to bother her, I thought. So I dashed to the common bathroom and turned on the hot water. It was heaven to have the hot shower on my after being drenched in the cold rain outside. What a stupid idea it was to go out in this terrible weather! And to think I had made Susan go out to buy breakfast in the rain just to prove that she loves me! What a monster I was! I decided I had to make it up to her. With the hot shower 'defrosting' my body, naughty thought started forming in my mind.

After I had spent quite some time enjoying the warmth in the bathroom, I switched off the water and got ready to leave the bathroom. But I realized something - there was no towel! In my haste to get to the shower, I had forgotten to get my towel from the room! Putting on my wet clothes was not an option at all, so I poked my head out the bathroom door a little and called for Susan. It was either she was still in the shower, or the roar of the pouring rain was too loud for her to hear me, but after several attempts, I gave up. What the hell, since there was no one in the house except for us, I could just make a quick run back to my room! I could take care of the wet floor after getting my clothes on later. So with my wet clothes bundled in one hand, I tip-toed out of the bathroom and made my way towards my room.

It felt cold at first but it was not as bad as when we were downstairs. Plus just the thought of running thought the place buck naked and wet from head to toe made it really exciting! I was actually enjoying myself along the way, until I made the turn connecting the kitchen to the living area...

At first my mind could not process what was in front of me, as it was totally unexpected! And my only immediate reaction was to stand frozen on the spot, and clasp my bundle of wet clothes against my crotch - it was Irene!

SGman73
09-02-2015, 11:48 PM
TS.. long wait of u coming back.. Irene is a Good repay us to waiit.. 3some the best..

ddog
10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
when Ddog was studying, was busy chasing and eating student pussycats rather than aunties haha... but carry on, we reading

humpaville
10-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Hahaha irene! Wtf how she got in? Gd to have u back bro! Cant wait for next installment

nightfly1966
11-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Ho say liao! 3some on the way liao!:D

Goodmansg
11-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Good story. Please continue
Thx

CSIteam6
11-02-2015, 03:54 PM
great camping for more

sotonghead
12-02-2015, 02:25 AM
mine tu leow, quik quik, more more

burongX
12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Waiting for me... Thanks

humpaville
13-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Great plot.. post more TS. Faster! Haha

Thanks for sharing

Antbourthen
14-02-2015, 09:19 PM
This is very good, keep the juice flowing buddy. :D

Antbourthen
15-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Cant wait for the continuation.....keep it going bros

gasscut
15-02-2015, 02:33 AM
bro keep going! cant wait for next line up

riceboy
21-02-2015, 09:13 PM
damm cliff hanger

riceboy
21-02-2015, 09:15 PM
wah.. cliff hanger sia

Iapp
22-02-2015, 05:01 AM
more please more

risingeast
22-02-2015, 09:50 AM
It was Irene!

Hornyvampire
22-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Ts been so long since U update :p

susansloverboy
23-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Continued...

She had both hands clasped on her mouth, and eyes wide staring at me, well, actually glancing from head to toe like she had done at the coffee shop. I stood there frozen for what felt like hours, before realizing what was happening and decided to skirt around her, keeping a distance and keeping my front facing her at all times. It was like I was at a roundabout heading towards the 12 o'clock exit. And all the while she had her eyes fixed on me, mostly at the crotch area, and I could see a smile forming on her lips. There was no denying that she was enjoying the moment after the initial surprise. As soon as I was close to my room door, I started walking backwards, fumbling to open it behind me, and retreated to the safety of my room. Irene did not advance nor did she walk away. She just stood there staring till the door closed completely.

What the hell was happening?! Why was Irene in the house, and where the hell was Susan?!! The master bedroom door was still shut tight when I passed by during my 'moonwalk'. How could Irene get in on her own? I quickly toweled myself dry and put on a pair of short and t-shirt. Then I slowly and cautiously opened the door to start my investigation.

Irene was no longer standing close to my room door, but was now seated on the sofa in the living room instead. She looked at me with a sly grin as I walked tentatively towards her. She did that head to toe look again. And just when I was about to ask her my first question, I heard the other room door open behind me.

Susan: Oh good, you are out of the shower. Glad to see that you are already keeping Irene company.

Irene: Yes, he came out to keep me company as soon as he was out of the shower!

Irene had an even wider grin when she said that. I knew she had said that on purpose in front of Susan. But clueless Susan just smiled back politely.

Susan: See, now you know why I told you that he is a god boy, right?

Irene: Yeah... really very nice....

Me: But.... How did Irene get in? I thought both of us were in the shower?

Susan: Oh, I was in my room first, but before I got into the shower, I heard her knocking on the door. Luckily I haven't started. If not, she would have been left outside.

So that was how Irene got in. I couldn't even hear a thing due to the shower and the pouring rain, which showed no sign of stopping.

Susan: Come, let's go the kitchen to have some warm coffee and Mee rebus.

Susan was acting her normal self again. Not even showing the slightest sign of nervousness even though Irene was around. But Irene looked like she knew more than just the fact that she saw me naked just now. Her eyes just somehow said, "I think I know what's going on here".

When we were all seated at the dining table with hot coffee and the Mee rebus:

Irene: So, just the two of you alone at home today? You two must spend quite a lot of time together...

Susan: Well, yes, when my hubby is out at work. And today he is out of town so it's just us in the house. And good that you came over to chit chat! It's been quite a while.

Irene: Yeah I know. But hope I am not interrupting anything...

Susan: Don't be silly. I was just doing some housework; what could you be interrupting?

Irene: Oh I don't know... Maybe you wanted to spend some time alone together... just the two of you... you know...

Susan started to look a little nervous now.

Susan: What? Why would I want to spend time alone with him? What are you hinting at, Irene?

She was really starting to get nervous now. So I decided to to try to 'diffuse' the situation a little.

Me: Yeah... Susan is a real nice landlady and always takes care of me. That's why I am also nice to her.

Irene: Oh, is that so? You mean she is so nice to you that you even call her 'baby'?

Then it all hit me - she had heard me when I was calling out for Susan to get me a towel earlier! Because I thought that it was just me and Susan alone at home, I didn't think twice to call her 'baby', just like when we were being intimate with each other. What a disaster to be caught off-guard like that!

Irene was smiling at me again - actually more of a wide grin than a smile - and then again at Susan, who was now looking more shocked than anything else.

Susan: You... what... What are you talking about?

Me: I... yeah, I... didn't know.

Irene: Yes, I heard you loud and clear when you were calling, "baby, baby" from the bathroom. Who else would you be calling? Oh my god! Don't tell me you were calling for Susan to join you in the shower!! Was that the case?! Oh my god!

Irene had her hands cupped to her mouth again, which still failed to hide her wide, happy grin.

Me: No, no, I was just asking her to get my towel...

Irene: So you were calling Susan your 'baby'!! I knew it! Haha!

I immediately turned bright red in the face; she had snared me with her witty trap.

Me: Oh crap, I... I mean...

I could not defend myself; it was already out in the open. I turned to Susan apologetically, but before I could say anything:

Susan: Irene, we were only having fun. Please help me keep this a secret...

Irene: So you really are having sex with this handsome boy! Oh m God! I just somehow knew it! I often wondered how can you not be tempted when you have this young thing living in the same flat as you, especially when your husband is out all the time! You horny woman you!

She was grinning and so excited when she was saying this: like one of those Hong Kong busybody drama housewives you see on TV.

Susan: Ya lah. I admit that I was horny. But I have told you before how things are between me and my husband right? You know how long I have not been having sex, right? So please don't tell anyone about this, okay? Just let this be a secret between us sisters, can?

Irene seemed to be convinced by what Susan said, and she pondered over it for a while. Her smile faded a bit, then came back with an evil tinge to it:

Irene: Don't worry, I promise to keep this a secret, but..... I want to see!

Both Susan and I stared at her dumbly, eyes blinking in puzzlement.

Susan: What do you mean 'want to see'?

Irene: Since I can't experience it, I want to see it. I want to see you... you two doing it!

Susan: Huh?! You mean... How can?! Please lah, Irene...

Irene: Come on, just pretend I am not here. Just pretend like it is just the two of you alone at home. Please, please? If you just let me see it once, then I promise to keep this secret forever!!

I saw that Susan was considering it, coz she didn't reply. And I myself thought it was a good idea, because if Irene had seen us do it, that means she has also 'participated' in the act, and that means she can't tell anyone without getting herself implicated somehow. Susan looked at me for a response, and I just nodded slightly.

Susan: Okay... But keep you promise okay? I can't believe I have to let you see me naked! Oh gosh!

Irene: I promise!! And don't be shy. Just pretend I am not here.

Both of them then turned to look at me. I just stood up, walked over to Susan, and took off my t-shirt. But then I turned towards Irene.

Me: How about you let Susan keep some of her clothes on till the very end? After all, I am sure you are more interested in seeing me take off my clothes, right?

Irene looked genuinely surprised:

Irene: Wow, you are even protecting Susan right from the beginning! What a good boyfriend you are! Susan, you are so lucky!

Then turning back towards me:

Irene: Okay then, but I want to make sure I see you totally naked!

Me: No problem...

I held Susan's hand and led her out to the living room, where I sat her down on the sofa. Irene followed closely, and sat on the seat just beside Susan, staring at my body. Susan looked slightly less nervous now. Determined to put in a good show for Irene, I loosened the drawstring of my shorts, and let it drop to the floor. I was standing naked in front of two women now.

Susan knew she had to play her part too, and immediately started massaging my hardening member with one hand, and grabbing my butt cheek with the other. Irene watched on closer, eyes transfixed on my penis. When it was nice and hard, she proceeded to pull back my foreskin, and went on to lick the head of my penis. I started moaning. Within seconds, she had her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, and started sucking on me from tip to base. Both her hands were grabbing my buttocks and I was totally under her control, pushing my pelvis towards her and then away, in a slow and steady rhythm. She had her eyes closed in full concentration; either that or she just wanted to escape Irene's relentless stare. I glanced over to Irene and saw her locking gazes with me. She licked her lips slightly, and I smiled while moaning. I was definitely liking the attention. And I wished it was Irene's cute little mouth sucking me off, although Susan was doing an excellent job. There was no doubt that Susan has begun to relax, and we were starting our love-making just like all the previous sessions when we were really alone in the house. Before long, Susan had my entire penis and even my balls dripping with her saliva.

lifeduo
23-02-2015, 06:16 PM
cool ! threesome coming soon I believe :D

BigBoy2
23-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Go go go...... Don't stop please....

p_muaddib
24-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Welcome back, bro susansloverboy.
Great story by you, and Happy New Year!
Will be awaiting more great stuff from you.

5EAJ
24-02-2015, 02:31 PM
pls continue!!!

nightfly1966
24-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Power!!! TS wait for ur latest installment!!!:D

humpaville
24-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Power post TS. Welcome. Happy new year!

Steamy session laaaaa

erazeratious
24-02-2015, 10:07 PM
great story bro....too bad can't up you.

alec
25-02-2015, 04:03 PM
3P coming liao.... lai lai lai

xiaocheng
26-02-2015, 05:15 PM
good that 3P section, actually you should go and grab Irene instead of Susan.

horniez
26-02-2015, 06:05 PM
go bang Irene! woo hoo!

ml1138
26-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Please come back and tells us more on Susan and let Irene join in....:D;):)

HornyXmas
27-02-2015, 11:46 AM
TS please update soon...

hornily waiting...

zerox
27-02-2015, 09:02 PM
ts update pls. Story getting more and more interesting!!

susansloverboy
27-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Continued...

I was ready to take it to another level with Susan, in our performance made especially for Irene. And as if she had read my mind, Susan started slipping off her pants, from that sitting position. It took quite some effort to get that off from under her weight, but slowly and steadily, her pants came slipping down her thighs. Her panties coming along together, ending in a jumble at her ankles. She sat with her lower body naked on the sofa and gave me a few long and satisfying last blows, before leaning back and spreading her legs for me. It was a wonderful yet strange sight for me; wonderful - because of obvious reasons, and strange - because the top part of Susan was still fully clothed! What a contrasting view it was!

Although my well-oiled erection was ready to plough into Susan, I hesitated. That would have been to predictable a plot for Irene! So instead, I went down on my knees to give Susan some oral services as well. With one hand supporting myself off the sofa seat, and the other massaging my slippery penis to keep it erect, I licked and slurped my way into Susan's tasty pussy. The moans which followed was most satisfying. But in a small part of my mind, I once again imagined Irene's lips, but not the ones on her mouth. God, was I already cheating on Susan?!

I didn't know how long I spent working Susan's pussy, but the when the sounds of her moans started getting louder and ended with a high pitch, I knew it was time to really start the love-making. I got up to a semi-kneeling position, spread her thighs good, and guided my still moist penis into Susan. The penetration was smooth and satisfying, and so was the moaning from both of us.

Susan had her arms above her, clutching the top of the sofa backrest, and her eyes closed tight. Her brow was furrowed and her mouth was slightly open along with the steady moaning. I didn't close my eyes, as I was curious as to what Irene was doing. Once again, I locked gazes with her - she was still smiling slyly, and her hand reached slowly toward her crotch area. I made sure Susan still had her eyes closed with a quick glance, but came back to Irene to trace the path of that hand. She started massaging her pussy from outside that white pair of shorts. That simple act alone spurred me on to hump Susan harder and faster! Gosh, wonder what Irene's pussy would feel like. I kept my moaning to match the rhythm of my thrusts.

It could be because of the sex we already had earlier that morning, or it could simple be because of Irene watching, but I felt that I could go on longer with Susan this time round. Hoping to spice things up, I reached under her t-shirt to fondle her huge breasts. The feeling with her bra still on was different, but it was a good kind of different. Her breasts felt so 'full' and 'firm'. Susan opened her eyes and stared at me in surprise, but I just smiled. I wasn't exposing anymore of her body to Irene anyway. Her eyes closed back to a state of enjoyment again. I fondled further, hoping to reach her nipples to give her that extra excitement, but it was a tight fit within those cups, and so I gave up soon after. But I didn't stop; I leaned forward and whispered in Susan's ear, while my penis exited from her pussy.

Like an obedient little girl, she closed her legs and turned around, kneeling on the sofa seat. Both her hands were now supported on the backrest, with her faced buried into it, away from Irene. I got up and entered Susan from behind, while my hands held her firmly at the hips. Once we were back into the rhythm of humping, I glanced at Irene again.

With no chance of Susan looking back towards me in that position, I dared to reach out for Irene's hand; yes, the one she was using to comfort her pussy, and placed it on my left butt cheek. I felt her caressing and then squeezing it while I did my thrusts. Soon, she had both hands on my buttocks, caressing, squeezing, and even helping me with my thrusts into Susan! It was clearly more than what Irene had expected to experience that day, from the look on her face. I moved my hands under Susan's t-shirt again, which was now drooping low in her kneeling position, and cupped her breasts again. I knew the end was coming, so I wanted to give her all I had. I whispered to her again, asking her permission to release inside her. She replied for me to do whatever I wanted. The amazing thing was that Irene seemed to know what was happening, even though there was no way she could have heard us. I guess it's all the years of experience. Her hands in my buttocks grabbed and pushed me harder into Susan.

With the few final thrusts and escalated moaning, I reached my climax and came deep inside her. Susan let out a long satisfied moan and sigh, while Irene held on tight to her hold of me. I gave one last look at Irene, and knew in my mind that she wanted me as bad as I wanted her...

susansloverboy
27-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Thank you guys for your encouragement and comments!

Just like Susan used to say to me, please, don't stop!

Blackpen
27-02-2015, 11:43 PM
please dont stop

adam1126
27-02-2015, 11:51 PM
camping for more update!!!:D:D

nightfly1966
28-02-2015, 12:48 AM
Keep it cumming plsssss...!!!:D

he123
28-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Continue plsss

DocGQKing
28-02-2015, 04:07 PM
What a great story bro. Lucky you. Keep it coming. Cheers.

edifier
28-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Juicy! Can't wait for more! 😆

IcyGuy81
01-03-2015, 12:45 AM
camping for more!

superman
01-03-2015, 02:50 AM
nice post bro ;)

Jeford
01-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Keep it coming

erazeratious
03-03-2015, 10:39 AM
more bro, can't wait for the MFF.......

2335 Man
10-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi bro TS please come back

dicksondick
10-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Haha come back ts for the story

faralim
10-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Oh come on, more story

Bigdickm
11-03-2015, 12:58 PM
More more more. Pls

horniez
11-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Dear TS, please come back quick... wanna read about the threesome... yum yum...

susansloverboy
17-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Susan turned over with the embarrassed look back on her face again. She picked up her shorts clumsily from the floor, and used it to cover her pussy. She didn't even look at me and stood up from the sofa. As soon as Susan was gone, rushing to her bathroom with hands clasped tightly against her groin area, Irene said to me:

Irene: Can you come over to my place tomorrow? I will be alone at home from 9 am to 5 pm.

I just nodded while looking at her, and she told me her address. Her right hand then slid up my chest and touched my nipples, skipping my penis which was still moist from Susan's love juice.

Irene: I want you all to myself tomorrow. Now go wash up!

And with that, she slapped my thigh and stood up. I admired her slender frame briefly once again, and went to take another shower.

When I got out, Irene had already left. Susan was sitting alone on the sofa, looking dazed.

Me: Are you okay baby? What's wrong?

She looked at me, pausing slightly as she noticed that I had only a towel wrapped around me.

Susan: Now Irene knows about us...

Me: But she's your good friend right? She won't tell anyone right?

Susan: Yah... I don't think she will, but... I am just worried.

Susan did have a troubled look on her face. It was obvious this was getting to her.

Me: But now that she has seen us have sex, it means that she is part of it, right? I mean, if she tells people, we can then say she joined us! It was true to a certain extent right?

Susan: Well... Yeah...she did say that she wanted to watch us do it...

Me: There you go. So you don't have to worry at all, baby. I will defend you no matter what it takes.

Susan: Oh, I feel so much better now that you mentioned that. Thanks honey...

In my mind, I thought that I would do anything to keep Irene from talking, and that included going to bed with her tomorrow...

Me: Now what do you say we continue with Round 3? After all, I did not even get to enjoy your beautiful breasts when Irene was watching just now...

Susan: Oh my god. We just did it a while ago! You are so naughty!

But even as she said that, she was already starting to slowly remove my towel...

BigBoy2
17-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Welcum home naughty boy...... Do update more if possible yeh.......

NRider
17-03-2015, 06:32 PM
TS please come back as soon as possible for more juicy updates !!

Buay tahan liao...

erazeratious
17-03-2015, 07:52 PM
welcome back bro.....your come back post a bit short can't wait for the next instalment......

whatdoido
17-03-2015, 08:03 PM
We want threesome :p

tallsynn
18-03-2015, 12:38 AM
welcome back, ts! dun keep us wait too long oh

gasscut
22-03-2015, 03:18 AM
welcome back ts. keep the story coming!

susansloverboy
27-03-2015, 04:45 PM
After classes the next day, I went straight home to take a shower. It was just after lunchtime and I had to get ready before going to Irene's place. Both Uncle and Susan were still at work so there wasn't anyone to change my mind about going there. All kinds of scenarios about what was going to happen filled my mind. I never thought that I would be cheating on Susan with her good friend. But I guess that was all part of the excitement. After all, Susan did treat me as her boyfriend and lover.

After banishing my guilt for the moment, I went out in search of Irene's unit. The address stuck in my mind the moment she told me the day before, and I knew it was really close-by. True enough, I found it within minutes. My heart was beating like crazy as I stood in front of her door. I knocked.

The door opened slightly, and a head peered out before the door was opened fully. Irene stood there dressed even more enticingly than the day before. I ogled at her slim, petite figure as she opened the iron grill gate. She was in a skimpy, almost-translucent white spaghetti top, with her pearl white bra showing clearly underneath. Her shorts were equally flimsy, and I could see the outline of her pinkish panties that she had on.

Without saying a word, she ushered me into the flat and closed the door quickly.

Irene: Do you want something to drink?

Me: Sure...

And off she went into the kitchen. I took the time to take in the view that was her living room. It was easy to tell that she had spent quite a lot of time and money to give it the classy look it had, just like how she herself looked. I had the strange thought that she must have wanted to show off her home as much as she wanted to show off her sexy figure. Irene came back out with an ice-cold glass of cola in her hand. But what I also noticed was that one of her spaghetti straps had dropped off her shoulder!

Irene: This will cool you down in this hot weather.

I took a sip of the drink but stopped abruptly, almost choking, as she slowly pulled down the other strap.

Irene: Do you like how I look today? I have been waiting for you all morning...

Her pearl white bra straps were now in full view. Just a slight tug downwards and her bra would be in full view, revealing some cleavage with that, no doubt. But I didn't date do anything yet, and neither did she. She just looked at me teasingly.

Irene: I hope you are ready to see more...

And with that, she gently took my hand and and led me straight... to her bedroom! Unlike Susan who forbade me from entering her bedroom, there I was in Irene's bedroom within minutes of entering her home. And if I said that her living room was nicely done that, her bedroom would have been twice that if not more.

But my attention was focused back on her soon after exploring her room, as she spun around to face me.

Irene; Why don't you put down that glass for now?

It had barely registered that I was still holding my drink before she took it from my hand, and placed it on her dresser. And that was when the rest of her top got pulled down slowly to her waist. I could see her bra fully now. Then her top got pulled even further down from her waist to her hips, and that made her shorts come right down along as well. Those two pieces of clothing ended up as a little heap at her ankles. The view of her in only her bra and panties was glorious.

As I wished that she would get started on her bra, she bent down slightly, and tugged at her panties on either sides, alternately, till it got low enough to end up in the same growing heap. And I was stunned by what I saw.

At first it was pure disbelief. Then my mind started to try making sense out of it, as it was a sight I was not familiar with! There was... there was no hair down below; she was clean-shaven!! It was just her smooth little clean-shaven pussy!

Irene must have seen me staring like an idiot as she had a cheeky smile on her face (yes, that same cheeky smile). Then she slowly twirled around to give me a full view of her naked bottom half. As her perky little buttocks came into view, she arched her waist so it pointed out even more, making her curves even sexier. Then she stopped at that position and turned her head to face me.

Irene: You like my butt?

I didn't answer. Instead, I took the few steps toward her like a zombie, and planted my hands on that fine, fine ass, giving it a gentle squeeze followed by some caresses. As I was doing that, she twirled around slowly again and so my hands were soon caressing her 'naked' pussy! And that was when she slipped her hands around my waist and tugged my pants (and underwear) down. She had pulled it down just enough to expose my crotch area and buttocks, and left it hanging around my thighs. Then she gingerly lifted my penis in one hand, gently massaging it back and forth, and cradled my balls with her other. My erection came on slowly but surely. And while she was stroking my stiffening cock, I took a quick break from her pussy, and reached my hands for her bra strap. I slipped those off with ease, and proceeded to the back to undo the hooks. Now those took slightly more effort, but came off in the end too.

But then another sight greeted me - unlike the effect of the one when her panties came off, the undoing of her bra made her cleavage disappear! Her breasts were much smaller than they looked with her bra on! That was when I learnt how much of a difference a bra can make! And the expression of disappointment on my face must have been obvious...

Irene: I know I have small breasts, especially compared to Susan, but I swear I will more than make up for it in other ways...

Then that cheeky smile of hers come on again, as she slowly lowered herself, all the while still massaging my erection, till she came face-to-face with it. And with just a glanced upwards at me, as if to get my approval, she started sucking my cock. And because her mouth was so cute and small, the feeling I got was so much more intense compared to Susan!!

whatdoido
27-03-2015, 06:09 PM
The magic of push up bra

kenocomo
27-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Good one ts.. good job

amex
27-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Good one, start to wait for the story