PDA

View Full Version : Married swinging / mff club

bearbear87
07-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Just a very preliminary look around for information on any married swinging community or females available for couples.

My wife has just recently discovered her little naughty side, fantasies of mmf and mff seems to make her go wild. We have never tried this before, and as you know, its a big leap between fantasy and reality. We just want to take baby steps at a time :)

We r a SG chinese couple, late 20s, pleasant to the eye. Married, professional/executive roles in our careers. We prefer similar couples.

We just hope to get some information if the above exist. As i mentioned, this is very preliminary so no promises unfortunately. Wifey has to be 100% comfortable.

So do PM me if you fall in the above category. Eagerly waiting.

Cheers

Ivanisevic
07-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Bro you got PM.

yandaodr
10-10-2014, 11:27 PM
You are looking for married couples and females for couples? Why females only? If your wife is so naughty, you should be looking for guys for couples too. That shouldn't be difficult. Can't be allowing yourself to enjoy but your wife doesn't get to enjoy?

discreeted
10-10-2014, 11:38 PM
You are looking for married couples and females for couples? Why females only? If your wife is so naughty, you should be looking for guys for couples too. That shouldn't be difficult. Can't be allowing yourself to enjoy but your wife doesn't get to enjoy?

well, he did say MMF...

discreeted
10-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Just a very preliminary look around for information on any married swinging community or females available for couples.

My wife has just recently discovered her little naughty side, fantasies of mmf and mff seems to make her go wild. We have never tried this before, and as you know, its a big leap between fantasy and reality. We just want to take baby steps at a time :)

We r a SG chinese couple, late 20s, pleasant to the eye. Married, professional/executive roles in our careers. We prefer similar couples.

We just hope to get some information if the above exist. As i mentioned, this is very preliminary so no promises unfortunately. Wifey has to be 100% comfortable.

So do PM me if you fall in the above category. Eagerly waiting.

Cheers

i'm sure there are females available for couples, as long as you pay. males, they will prob pay you =x

callmetum
20-10-2014, 07:11 PM
How do we go about it?