PDA

View Full Version : Curious about some chat and hook up sites

naz1406
06-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Hello all..Just wanna check did anybody ever tried and joined in a chat and hook up sites or adult dating sites?(ex:Fuckbook Singapore,sex finder,etc..)..

Do they can be trusted?

jacky43
06-10-2014, 08:08 PM
No harm done if you do not meet her face to face. Mine feelings many of the female chatters are FT. They are lonesome and, if she could hook up a home boy. If he so much as searching for free fuck, he will fall into her trap.

This is divorce down the road. The Q is if both party decided to register their marriage. Will it be happy for this home boy? I don't think so because such girls are never alone in this country. Again I repeat from last week the best I could.

This type of woman I don't trust her anymore.

Have fun enjoy the praises from this girls, they are beautifully but their stinks are painful.

jacky43
06-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Forgive me mine friends for I had walk the dark side. Since there is no free fuck then we made use of our names to push her into the river. I mean she is so into the PR shits, is like this morning at market place.

Two guys from Malaysia from their accent, it touch on applying PR then register Singtel lines. I cannot believe this but have to accept the facts. We are a red dot with the strongest currency of all Asia.

Think over this work into their weakness via our advantages, for travelling into our country thinking they could get whatever their desire. We take them down with or with out the 6 rounds pistol by the home team.

Year end is nearing lets see which country people will burn the streets of Singapore. I pretty much think we are on stand by.