PDA

View Full Version : Android app to hide pic/image?

seil0
04-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Hello all, anyone using any good one in android? Not looking for those that just rename the file extension.

seil0
04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Nvm guys, though it took sometime i found one already.. size of the app is pretty small but it's a bomb. lotsa functions, it encrypts the picture you want to hide, rather like putting it into a safebox. still feel free to share other apps below! :D

for anyone interested in what i found:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advenbit.imagegraphy&hl=en

linrx
05-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Just bring the god-damned LCD monitor into the toilet la!

When you throw toilet paper into the toilet bowl after wiping your private areas, why bother keeping photos on your Android when you are done with your business??!??

When I was working at a financial institution's or a telco's office the HRs just paste a nice reminder on the toilet then they ask you please be hygenic, lah. When the girls walk in and out of the common handicapped toilets before they enter they smiled just one smile, after they walked out they still smiled just one smile.

Only my Japanese MNC's ex-colleague Mr Koh will come and tell me that he counted my female teammate walking in and out of the backdoor washroom 14 times, or iirc he said 17.

nitemaxwell
17-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Upload to your Dropbox account and delete the actual pictures on your phone. Everytime you wanna access those pictures or other stuffs just acces to your Dropbox app. ;) Easier and much safer that way. To make things more secure, activate the passcode lock for Dropbox! If you want to take it further, enable the two step login method of needing a basic account and also a texting code sent to your phone. Only with that code can anyone login.

For me personally I have a passcode and two step login and also create a folder in a folder in a folder with many folders around, so even if someone somehow get to jialatly bypass my dropbox, it will take them quite some time to find the stash.

Just my personal preference though!