PDA

View Full Version : FR for brudder KCPRO

badhallster
03-10-2014, 11:00 PM
I tried a TCM place today , recommended by kcpro. wanted to PM kcpro to thank him and give him FR but then his mailbox is full. so i share here lor.

Possibly shared by others before as it has been operational for 2 years, but this place is new to me!

The place is nice and new, with 2 floors of rms. common areas are bright and not sleazy looking.

was greeted by a pleasant looking receptionist with super short skirt. when she led me up the stairs i thought to myself, if she massaged me, that would be nice!

The room I was given has now attached shower. There was also no paper underwear so no need to wear anything.

When the ML came in, alamak! quite a fat one, although she was young. i buay paiseh and asked for a change. she was quite nice about it and got the recep to massage me!

So the recep came in and immediately knew what I was up to... gave very sensual touches.

But I had a bad shoulder so I asked her to focus on that! haha I think I really confused her.

After 45 min of decent (but not great) massage, she said since my friend recommended me, I should know what this place is like! I said yes.

She was very friendly. even voluntarily pulled the top down for me to autoroam when i kept putting my hand into her bra from the top of her tanktop.

thanks for the intro, kcpro!

massage: 6/10
looks:6/10
body: full b. 7/10
service: 8/10
damage:

1hr massage $50
hj: $50

RTM: yes

badhallster
03-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Forgot to mention, this place is staffed by 7 prc. From what I saw today, mostly SYT but some quite ba-ba... ie not slim...

No attached shower.

I tried a TCM place today , recommended by kcpro. wanted to PM kcpro to thank him and give him FR but then his mailbox is full. so i share here lor.

Possibly shared by others before as it has been operational for 2 years, but this place is new to me!

The place is nice and new, with 2 floors of rms. common areas are bright and not sleazy looking.

was greeted by a pleasant looking receptionist with super short skirt. when she led me up the stairs i thought to myself, if she massaged me, that would be nice!

The room I was given has now attached shower. There was also no paper underwear so no need to wear anything.

When the ML came in, alamak! quite a fat one, although she was young. i buay paiseh and asked for a change. she was quite nice about it and got the recep to massage me!

So the recep came in and immediately knew what I was up to... gave very sensual touches.

But I had a bad shoulder so I asked her to focus on that! haha I think I really confused her.

After 45 min of decent (but not great) massage, she said since my friend recommended me, I should know what this place is like! I said yes.

She was very friendly. even voluntarily pulled the top down for me to autoroam when i kept putting my hand into her bra from the top of her tanktop.

thanks for the intro, kcpro!

massage: 6/10
looks:6/10
body: full b. 7/10
service: 8/10
damage:

1hr massage $50
hj: $50

RTM: yes