PDA

View Full Version : Itch

Alfie
29-12-2005, 05:03 PM
hi guys,

I got some kind of itchiness around the area of the penis fore head. The skin area is especially sensitive nowadays (for past 2 mths) duno why? other than that im pefectly all right, no pain in urine or no other abnormal syptoms.
May i know where can i go to consult a doctor on these problems I have?
Before that I have cheong before... BBBJ, caps on with a FJ. Isit STD, HIV or a skin infection that I've contacted? Bros' pls advice, im scared stiff.

sammyboyfor
29-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Bros' pls advice, im scared stiff.

Should be "..please ADVISE,...." "Advice" is a noun.

It is impossible to diagnose your ailment without a proper physical examination. Go and see your doctor.

Alfie
29-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Should be "..please ADVISE,...." "Advice" is a noun.

It is impossible to diagnose your ailment without a proper physical examination. Go and see your doctor.

Thanks! family doctor will do?

magical
30-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Bro Alfie,

No offence....do you bathe regularly?

:confused:

Alfie
01-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Bro Alfie,

No offence....do you bathe regularly?

:confused:

Err... I think could be due my personal hygenie ... Thks:confused:

Xdecepticon
01-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Err... I think could be due my personal hygenie ... Thks:confused:

Yes. Probably. But after another mth or so, ailment still persist (cos you BBBJ & fj before), better go consult GP or DSC.

peter69on
01-01-2006, 01:52 PM
I also encounter this problem 6 months ago. After my visit from the WL who gave me a bbbj, my penis head felt very itchy. The next morning i saw something that looked like pimples but with pus. Nevertheless, i just squeeze
out the pus and applied this cooling powder. Army times always used one and is called the "prickly heat". It sort of dried up and after that just heal up by itself.:D