PDA

View Full Version : Short stories from my deviant mind.

pyrokinets
01-10-2014, 09:00 PM
1. We need to talk about Jason.

Jason Lee hopped off the taxi and helped the driver unload his luggage. The international terminal was huge. This was his first time in the KLIA. He had only flown in low cost carriers before and those were lumped in another airport entirely. A shittier one.

After paying the driver off, he fetched a trolley and wheeled his baggage into the terminal. He checked in his luggage without trouble and proceeded towards the escalator leading down to the international departure gates. There was a throng of people around the escalator. He recognized many of his friends, all with their own mob of families who were there to see them off.

He felt a little awkward showing up alone. It was a bitter reminder that very little people would miss him after he was gone. He went to a corner and stood against the wall. All he could do was wait until his friends were done with their farewells and were ready to depart.

In a sense, he also felt relieved along with the overwhelming sadness sitting in his gut. Who would have thought that he of all people would end up going to study in America? Certainly not his uncle who was paying for his education, nor his father who couldn’t care for anything beyond his next bottle of booze. His mother cared though. She had cared enough to spread her legs for his uncle to secure him this opportunity.

A mother’s love is a funny thing, Jason thought. All his life he had been nothing short of a disappointment to his mother. He never did well in school, got involved with a bad crowd, and then got involved with an even worse crowd later on. Yet she never asked any questions or showed him any doubt when he conveyed his wish to study abroad.

One day he came home and bumped into his uncle who was just leaving. The man didn’t spare him a word, just a brief glance of utter disdain. Then he was gone. The next day, Jason’s mother shoved a six figure check into his hands.

Jason didn’t even know whether to laugh or cry. She didn’t even ask what his true motives were. He had attended a local college two years prior to study A-levels. It was the only right choice he had made in a very long time. The friends he made there was the only good crowd he had ever gotten involved with. When the time came for him to decide whether to further his studies locally or overseas, he wanted to do whatever his friends were doing.

And that was it. It wasn’t because he wanted to study. It wasn’t because he wanted a brighter future. It was peer pressure, pure and simple. He didn’t even expect that anything could be done about it. He only voiced his wish to his mother out of frustration and had planned to leave it at that. He certainly never expected her to do something about it.

But she did. She did the unthinkable. The check nearly got soaked with his tears that day, threatening to blot out the inked figures and the signature of the man that sealed his fate. Now here he was, waiting to board the plane which would bring him to a future he never anticipated. A future he didn’t deserve.

“You made it!” someone said beside him.

Turning, he came face to face with Elaine Soh, his economics lecturer. His eyes automatically gave her a once over. She was wearing a sleeveless smock dress decorated with some sort of abstract pattern. Her bobcut hair framed her round pretty face which was pulling off a concerned smile.

“Eh Miss Soh, what you doing here? Your kid going to US ah?” Jason asked.

He was just teasing. Elaine was just 28 and her kid was no older than 3. She was married to Mr. Tang, their Calculus lecturer. Her students stuck to calling her Miss Soh rather than Mrs. Tang though.

“I’m here to see all my dear students off lor,” she said.

“Your, ex-students you mean.”

She punched him on his arm.

“Ow.”

“Where’s your family?” she asked.

“Mom has to work.”

“Oh,” she replied looking a little concerned. “Are you all right?”

She was doing it again, trying to act all motherly towards him. Jason didn’t know what she sees in him. Did she feel sorry for him? Was she just being nice? In any case he didn’t like it.

“I’m okay,” he answered.

“You take care of yourself over there okay?”

“Sure.”

Elaine put her warm hand on his cheek. “And stop being so glum. You’re chasing a brighter future.”

He gave a soft bitter laugh. “It’s a liberal arts degree,” he said, “Not engineering or finance. Not even science.”

She smiled. “Believe it or not, a piece of paper doesn’t make the man. I have two degrees and an MBA. Look where I ended up,” she told him.

“Is that supposed to be comforting?” Jason replied. "Besides, you're not a man."

“Don’t be a jerk.”

He shrugged. “I think you should save the encouragement for your students who actually stand a chance.”

“Oh? Why do you think you’re the only one I’m encouraging then?” She said with a coy smile.

“I’m serious.”

“So am I.”

He sighed and put up his hands. This was going nowhere.

Elaine took his hand and squeezed it. “Jason, you are the most intelligent person I’ve ever come across. Sure, you do terrible at exams and can never stay awake in class, but it doesn’t matter. Studying is just a matter of mindless imprinting and regurgitation of facts. Anyone can do it. Most people do it. You however, don’t do it. Not because you can’t, but because you’re anything but mindless.”

“Miss Soh… enough la. I’ve never been able to wrap my head around all these positive thinking crap.”

“Just promise me you’ll take care of yourself. I’m not worried of what career you’ll end up with, just don’t self-destruct.”

“Okay…”

“That means no drugs, drink responsibly…”

“Aiyo okay la, you’re embarrassing me.”

There was a momentary silence between them but their eyes remained locked and communicative.

“Excuse me, I need to use the loo,” she said with a smile before turning to go.

No one says loo anymore. Not even her. Not in her normal conversations at least. It was their code word throughout the past year in college. He waited until she turned around the corner before taking a quick look around. No one paid him any mind. Mr. Tang was surrounded by his geeky Calculus students and his friends were still getting fussed over by their family.

He followed Elaine’s path around the bend. She was standing against the wall facing the restroom entrances. They have played this game countless times before back in college. Jason walked past her into the male restroom. There was a couple of gentleman using the urinals. He went to the sink and splashed some water on his face, staying there until the two men left.

He walked out. She was still there against the wall. Their eyes locked. He boldly stepped forward, took her hand, and pulled her into the male restroom. Elaine did not resist the slightest. He lead her to the first toilet booth, the large one reserved for handicapped patrons. KLIA toilets are adequately clean, but the handicapped stalls are usually more than pristine.

Locking the door, he pushed her against the stainless steel wall. Elaine’s eyes was growing heavy with desire. Her mouth hung partially open, panting, wanting. He kissed her deeply, catching her moan of approval. Her hands, trembling with excitement, moved down and unbuckled his belt and jeans. She then slipped down onto her knees, dragging down his jeans and boxers, freeing his virile young cock which smacked against her pretty face.

Jason groaned as he looked below. It was a tortured cry. Part of him hated himself immensely for this. He may have never been any good in the classroom, but Jason had always possessed a natural aptitude with women, a passive devilish quality which was the ultimate chick-magnet.

He had relished in it once, back in his lawless days. But now that he finally had some order in his life, he detested it. It felt like he was always corrupting everything clean and pure that he comes in contact with. Sweet Miss Soh was a prime example of his curse.

He watched his teacher rub her lips and lick along his thick shaft.

I did this, he thought accusingly to himself. He blamed himself for turning the kind and warm Elaine Soh, a second mother to all her students, into a wanton woman who craved his young cock. He had found a beautiful delicate flower and ended up soiling it.

“I’m… going… to miss… you… so much…” she said between heavy pants before engulfing his cock in her hot mouth.

He closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure of his loins awaken something else deep within him. It was the other half of his personality. The part of him which actually enjoyed corrupting and degrading all that is good and beautiful in this world.

“Miss Soh…” He begged.

She released his cock from her mouth. “I need this…” she said hoarsely.

He saw the look in her eyes. She was too far gone now, an entirely different creature. She was now his bitch.

“Turn around,” he growled.

She recognized the sadistic hint in his tone of voice and her eyes widened. It made her body tremble with sickening anticipation. She got up immediately and turned her back to him. She then bent over the toilet seat, placing her hands on the porcelain water tank of the toilet. Jason felt her shudder as he pushed her dress over her back. She was wearing white lacey panties. A V-string. She arched her back raising her curvy butt in offering to the 19-year old behind her.

“Quick… Jason, quickly,” she pleaded, her voice trembling with arousal. One of her hands reached own between her legs and pulled the thin fabric of her panties to one side. The fresh pink lips of her smooth shaven pussy came into view, dripping profusely from the anticipation. The sight struck Jason with intense lust. It was he who made her shave her bush off. It was for him that Elaine had maintain her hairless cunt.

pyrokinets
01-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Jason knew she wasn’t going to appreciate any foreplay here. She badly needed to be taken, needed to feel his thick cock filling out her tight pussy. He grabbed her sexy hips and plunged his young hot dick into her.

“Auuuuggghh!” She moaned.

“Shhhh…” he said, as he drew out a little and then slammed it in again. “Too loud!”

“Ahhh, Haaah, Haah!”

He fucked her deep, felt her tight cunt grip his cock and her inner walls shuddering constantly with wicked pleasure. Her climax came almost instantly, wrecking her slim sexy body with much needed gratification.

“Does your husband make you cum like this?” he asked without missing a beat in his energetic thrusts.

It was a question he had asked many times before. Her reply was automatic, imprinted into her mind by the countless orgasms Jason had given her throughout the year.

“Nooo…”

“Does he ever fuck you like this?”

“Ugh, Ah, Nooo.”

“Does he satisfy you in bed?”

“Hngghh, Ughhh, Nooo Jason, Only you…”

After feeling her shudder and cum on his cock for the sixth time, Jason pulled out of her. Elaine’s trembling legs gave way and she sank to her knees on the floor. Her face and upper body lay limply on the toilet seat cover.

Jason felt his senses returning. His conscience throbbed as he surveyed the devastation he had wrought before him. Elaine had a lust glazed look in her eyes and was breathing so hard that it was audible throughout the stall. Jason had no idea if anyone else had come in to the restroom. If there was indeed someone, and if that person wasn’t a complete idiot, he was sure to realize what was going on in the handicapped stall during the past 15 minutes.

“Miss Soh…” he called out softly to her, but was at a loss for words after.

What was he supposed to say? Sorry? Sorry I made you mine?

Elaine slowly moved to get up, a dreamy smile on her face. Jason moved to help her up on her unsteady feet. She turned to hug him.

“I don’t know how I’m going to go on without you,” she said.

“You’ll be fine.”

“I’m addicted to you,” she said with a giggle.

“It’s for the best then. You’re married.”

“True. Maybe it is…”

She drew back and looked at him. Jason saw a flicker of uncertainty in her eyes, like she was struggling with something in her heart. Then he felt her fingers close around his cock.

“You’re still hard,” she whispered.

“It’s okay. We should get going.”

She didn’t move. There was a distant look in her eyes. “One more time okay?” She finally said.

Jason didn’t know what to say, but he did not resist when Elaine gently pushed him to sit on the toilet seat cover. He watched her lift her dress and push her panties down her legs before stepping out of them. She then gathered her dress and held it up for him. Her shapely legs, flat smooth tummy and puffy red vagina were displayed before him. He could see that her inner thighs were slick with her own juices.

Jason felt his cock throb. He hadn’t cum yet, so his libido was still raging. His evil side was stirring again and he wanted nothing better than to ravage his teacher. Elaine moved to stand over his lap. With her hands, she held his virile cock and guided it inside her as she sank her hips down on his lap. They both moaned with pleasure.

Elaine began moving immediately. Jason sensed that she was more driven and more excited than usual, but there was something else. It seemed like she was fucking him with a sense of purpose. He felt his lust building and his evil side took control. His hands moved to cup her supple round ass behind her, gleefully squeezing the snowy white flesh. Elaine was hugging his face to her chest. Her heavy panting and eager moans was driving him wild.
She came first of course. He was a steadfast lover. Only as she was approaching her third orgasm this time round did Jason let himself go.

“I-I’m cumming!” he whispered heatedly.

“Go ahead,” she whispered back in great excitement. “I’m… Ah… no longer… Ohh… on the… pill.”

At the back of his mind, Jason probably fully comprehended her words, but the beast in him was now in control. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his lap impaling her on the full length of his cock. He grunted like an animal and came like one too, spurting load after load of teenage cum into his teacher’s womb.

“Yes…” Elaine panted. “Yes, Oh God Yesss….” She too was cumming uncontrollably with him.

When they finally came out of the rest room, Jason’s friends had already gone down to the departure gate and Mr. Tang was looking for Elaine. They parted without another word. It was only when he was sitting down on the plane did he feel that something was in his back pocket. He pulled out a damp pair of white lacy panties.

“What the fuck?” Gerald, his best friend, hissed from beside him.

Luckily, he quickly hid the piece of lingerie before anyone else saw it.

“Your girlfriend?” Gerald asked with a coy smile.

“Yeah…” he replied. “Something like that.” Turning to look out of the plane window, he added, “Maybe something more.”

hornyboy1001
02-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Bro! Damn intriguing la the story line PLS do continue ! Sarpork ttm

whatdoido
02-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Good start bro, just upped u. Looking forward to more updates

GoldRabbit
03-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Waiting for next instalment.

megafortress
18-10-2014, 02:09 AM
bro, u r one of the best if not the best storyteller here!

shiningmirage
18-10-2014, 05:37 AM
TS please do continue the amazing story

pyrokinets
26-11-2014, 11:52 PM
2. Andy's Folly

It has been said that the root of all human folly is boredom.

“We should swing,” Sam said to Andy.

“What? You want to go to the children’s playground?”

“No. I mean we should try swinging. You know, exchange partners...”

Andy stared at his friend with bleary red eyes, courtesy of the large bottles of Carlsberg, now sitting empty between them on the table. Sam didn’t notice. He was busy ogling at the pretty beer promoter who looked out of place among the casually dressed patrons of the streetside stalls. She was wearing a tight strapless green and white dress which earned appreciative glances all around due to its briefness.

“Heh... Well that’s enough beer for you tonight,” Andy said.

Sam ignored Andy and caught the promoter’s gaze. He gave her a wink and gestured towards their empty bottles. She smiled and happily went to fetch them another.

“She looks different today, almost younger.” Sam enthused about the promoter.

“Dude... That’s not Katy. That’s someone new.”

“Ah...” Sam replied. “That explains a lot actually.”

“Maybe we should call it a night?”

“So what do you think?”

“About what?” Andy asked.

“Swinging.”

“You’re not serious.”

“I’m as serious as the hard-on I have right now. Christ, did you see her legs? Katy was pretty hot, but this girl..."

“Dude. Isn’t she a little too young? I have a niece who is that age.”

“Can intro? Your niece I mean”

“No! You, my friend, are drunk.”

“Better than being bored,” Sam said as he bent over and placed his chin on the table. He looked up at Andy with puppy dog eyes as if begging him to cure his boredom.

“Evelyn is away on business again isn't she?” Andy asked.

“Yep. Hows Natalie by the way?” Sam asked back.

Andy thought of his wife. Then he glanced at the watch on his wrist and groaned. “Oh God. Nat’s going to kill me. How come she didn’t call?” He patted his pockets for his handphone and found them lacking.

“She did actually,” Sam replied as he dangled Andy’s phone from his raised hand. The screen listed 13 missed calls.

“What the fuck dude!” Andy said as he grabbed his phone. “When did you take it from me?”

“You left it on the table when you went to the restroom. It rang, so I helped you answer it.”

“You what?”

“Man. Nat’s voice is as sexy as ever.”

“You...”

At that moment, the promoter popped up with a fresh chilled bottle. Andy had to seethe in silence as Sam chatted her up. Janice? That’s a lovely name. How old? Oh 19. So young ah? You know you are by far the best looking promoter that has ever worked here. I’m not kidding. What do you do when you’re not selling beer?

And so on and so forth.

Andy was about to interrupt Sam’s bubbly conversation and demand they call it a night when Sam’s hand smoothly slid up the inside of the girl’s alluring slim thigh. She froze, her mouth hung open slightly. Sam held her gaze with mischievous eyes and gave her soft upper thigh a firm squeeze.

“Thanks for the beer,” Sam said before he promptly removing his hand.

The girl mumbled her appreciation for their patronage and staggered awkwardly away. Andy felt sorry for her. “Seriously dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?” He hissed.

“Hey, don’t judge me. You get to go home to a beautiful wife tonight while I only have the memory of the soft nubile thigh of a girl young enough to be your niece to help me survive the night.”

Classic Sam. Andy thought. Truth be told, if anyone else had the balls to do what Sam had done, they would probably earn a slap in the face. Even now the beer promoter was casting nervous glances back at the handsome stranger who had just felt up her skirt. Sam gets his way around ladies.

“Look,” Andy said with a sigh. “I’m going to head back while I can still drive. I’ll see you tomorrow. If Nat hasn’t killed me that is.”

“Will you at least think about it?” Sam asked, looking at him squarely now.

“Will you drop it?”

Sam sighed. “Evelyn wants to start a family,” he said gravely. The look on his face was of someone who had just been sentenced to lifetime imprisonment.

“About time. Maybe it’ll finally make you grow up.”

“You and Nat are trying as well aren’t you? For kids.”

“Yeah.”

“Things won’t be the same you know? We won’t be able to go back. It’ll be diapers, milk bottles, ferrying them back and forth from school to tuition to dentist appointments to fucking piano lessons in fucking hideous minivans.”

“That’s kind of the point I think.”

“They’ll go fat you know. Nat and Lyn? They’ll stuff themselves with all the food the kids can’t finish on every meal and before you know it...”

Andy laughed. “It’s the 22nd century. Yoga is a religion. Pilates, a way of life. Gym, a second home to most.”

“And sex will drop off to once a week. Then twice a month. Then thrice a year.”

Andy raised an eyebrow. “I’m sure you’ll think of something, you big stud you.”

“This is our last chance to do something wild man. If we’re going to start families, we gotta do it right. Give it our all. No looking back. No... No regrets.”

“Geez man. I get it. You’re freaked out. Hell, I’m freaked out. But swinging? Good luck convincing the girls.”

“Evelyn’s considering it.”

“Fuck you.”

“No really. We talked about it. One last stint, you know. Final chance to be young. Go out with a bang.”

“And she said yes?”

“She didn’t say no.”

Andy felt his throat go dry.

“And I gotta tell you," Sam added. "With Evelyn, it’s no holes barred. She’ll be up for anything Andy. Anything... for you.”

Later that night, as Andy exited his vehicle on his driveway and prepared himself to face his pissed off wife, he found himself unable to care very much about how much he was about to be berated. Protruding against the front of his pants was the stiffest erection he had ever had. The cause of the offending bulge was two simultaneous thoughts running through his mind. One was of Evelyn kneeling before him in the scantiest lingerie he had ever seen while she looked up at him, smiling. The other was of his bedroom door, ajar before him, and the lusty moans of Natalie and Sam reaching his ears amidst the incessant squeaks of bedsprings and the staccato of sweaty flesh slapping vigorously together.

Pissed of or not, Andy needed his wife tonight.

MULTI
27-11-2014, 01:04 AM
nice one , continue please

tallsynn
27-11-2014, 02:13 AM
welcome back, ts

fabann
27-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Nice writing...:)

houses100
27-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Great stories as usual. You never disappoint! Keep it up. Camping for more.

PrinceCharles
27-11-2014, 03:34 PM
bro, u r one of the best if not the best storyteller here!

Agreed totally with you bro ;)

NewM00n
27-11-2014, 07:55 PM
I am definitely bookmarking this thread. :)

megafortress
29-11-2014, 12:17 AM
welcome back bro pyro!

Acegik
29-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Camping here Support support .. :D

pyrokinets
04-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Andy lay in his bed that night, a hundred thoughts swimming around in his head. "Of course she doesn't want to have sex," Andy thought to himself as he stared through the darkness at the ceiling. Beside him on the bed, Natalie was lying on her side, her back turned towards him. She had drifted off to sleep fuming. Andy chuckled softly to himself and dismissed the night's events as another of Sam's drunken tirades. After all, it wasn't like Sam was the most sensible person he had ever known.

Still, Andy remembered how his heart felt like it skipped a beat when Sam had so blatantly offered Evelyn to him. Evelyn still looked the same as when Andy first met her in university. A quaint, demure beauty with a slim, petite body, very attractive face, and toned, fit body. He had fancied her quite a bit back then, even before Sam took an interest in her. Andy had befriended her hoping that their friendship might blossom into something more, but inadvertently found himself being ushered into the friend zone. He gave up when she got together with Sam, and years later, Andy met Natalie at work.

Andy glanced at Natalie beside him. It was dark, but he could still make out the silhouette of her perfect hourglass figure. Natalie couldn't be more different than Evelyn. She was taller and curvier and had a bubbly personality, as opposed to Evelyn's quiet and cool charm. He chuckled softly. Natalie was all he ever wanted in a woman. How could he even think of sharing her? Now that he thought about it, he had known Evelyn for a long time, and she certainly wasn't the type of person to agree to something like swinging. Sam was full of crap.

The next morning brought on the much needed make-up sex. It was passionate, sweet, and loving, and to Andy's delight, Natalie moaned and came beneath him, a rare event throughout their four years of marriage. He sure was glad he didn't have a hangover to ruin the moment for him. After a steamy shower together, she fixed him breakfast and they went to work at the university where they thought as professors. By noon, Andy had completely forgotten about Sam's ludicrous proposition.

Work kept Andy busy throughout the week. On Saturday afternoon, he was at home in the living room working on his laptop on a host of questions for the upcoming exams. Tailoring exam questions was in itself an art. One had to be sure they were simple enough for students to comprehend and yet hard enough to make them squirm.

Natalie came in through the front door dressed in casual shorts and blouse, her gym bag in hand. "Evelyn is back," She announced as she stowed away her sneakers.

"Oh?" Andy replied. He shouldn't be surprised as Evelyn was Natalie's gym buddy but the mention of her name suddenly caused him to perk up.

"We're invited to dinner," Natalie added. "Tonight at %&@#%@ restaurant."
(I'm a banana. Dunno how to write Chinese.)

"That's nice," Andy replied. But inwardly he was sure this was going to be an awkward affair. How do you go to dinner with your best friend and his wife after he had offered to let you bonk her? This was going to be one of those dinners where he was going to get very well acquainted with the food on his plate from pushing them around while trying to avoid glances.

"Andy? Is something wrong?" Natalie asked. She came over and plopped herself beside him. She smelled freshly showered, and her body radiated pleasantly with heat from the afterburn effect of her workout.

"Nothing..." Andy replied.

Natalie made a face which told that she was unconvinced.

"Dear, about having kids..." Andy said.

"Yes?"

"Do you think it's too soon?"

"Actually, I was worried that we are pretty late. My mother is getting impatient you know? Yours too. Andy, are you having second thoughts about kids?"

"No, no. I definitely want to have children with you. It's just the timing. I'm afraid that if we rush into it, we might regret it later."

"What is there to regret?"

"You know… There is so much we haven't done. And a lot of it would be near impossible to do after we have kids. The last four years, we've just been working like hell. We've hardly spent any time for ourselves. Didn't you used to want to travel the world?"

"Haha. I still do. But it doesn't mean we can't do it with kids right?"

"Really? You want to carry a bawling toddler across the globe?"

Natalie stayed silent for a minute, thinking. Then she spoke again, "Maybe we can go for a trip then. Go visit several countries at once before we settle down for good."

"That's a great idea," Andy said. "That's exactly what I meant. We could try all sort of things, you know? Things we would never get the chance to do after."

Natalie nodded thoughtfully. Excitement sparkled in her eyes. "Get it out of our systems."

"Yeah," Andy said wistfully. "Just get it out of our systems."

+++++++

Andy and Natalie met Sam and Evelyn's car on the main road that evening. The restaurant was somewhat hard to find for people who weren't regulars so Sam and Evelyn lead the way and the other couple followed.

The appearance of the restaurant can be deceiving. During the day, the open aired lot looked as shabby as the other dilapidated buildings and warehouses around it as it was located smack in the middle of an aging industrial area. By night, lanterns were put up around the lot, setting up an agreeable festive atmosphere. The darkness hid most of the depressing scenery of run-down factories around the lot, causing it to shine like a flawless pearl amidst the black remains of a rotten oyster. Most of the space was filled up with shaky round wooden tables and plastic chairs. It was one of those places where if you didn't make a reservation, you're shit out of luck.

Andy and friends more or less knew the owner and his wife. He was a potbellied man in his late forties whose skin was almost always red, either from drinking or manning the roasting hot kitchen all night. His wife served as the restaurant's maitre d'. The lot had once been the man's factory half a decade ago, churning out metal parts on demand. Then the economy fucked him over, and he found his true passion in the culinary arts.

Though outlandishly popular, this was not a fancy dining place. Hell, if the health department actually did their jobs, they probably would have torched this place to the ground after taking a peek inside the kitchen. Even as Andy and the others were taking their seats, the jealous squeaks of rats could be heard coming from the drains in the darkness just outside the edge of the light. But goddamn, the man sure can cook. And as it was the case for all who comes here to dine, any reservations about the hygiene of the place went out into the rat infested drains when the dish of deep fried frog legs was placed onto the table.

Andy didn't know then, but the frog legs was only the first in a line of guilty pleasures that was in store for that evening.

megafortress
06-12-2014, 02:42 AM
bro, can continue with your other 2 stories as well?

flameboy
06-12-2014, 03:12 AM
pitching tent to wait for more

Notti555
06-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Camping for more

Desires
06-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Brilliant write up! :D

Chieliee
06-12-2014, 09:58 PM
nice story , thanks