PDA

View Full Version : my days of studying overseas.

j_wang_80
30-09-2014, 02:31 PM
background

I had girlfriends in JC and in the army but I am sure all the bros here have had such experiences before so i will not waste your time with those stories. Instead i will try to tell the story of the years i spent in canada.

After JC I applied to study at a university in Vancouver, Canada. I was very lucky to get accepted since my A-level results were not that fantastic. It was an exciting few months ORD-ing and preparing to leave singapore. I was very fortunate that my family is slightly more well off and 6 months before I was due to start university, my parents flew over to Vancouver to buy an apartment in the downtown area for me. Quite a few years have passed since I finished university and this is my little collection of encounters over the years…..

Alice

As all of you know, singaporeans are mysteriously drawn to each other in a foreign land and the start of my life in vancouver was not different. my ears perked up whenever i heard a singaporean accent, i went out of my way to look for fellow singaporeans on campus and this eventually led me to joining the singapore students club and taking part in all their activities. in the year that i started university, there were a number of singaporean girls that started with me - one stood out in particular. Alice was 19 years old, a track and field girl from RJC. You all must know the type - we see them on orchard road all the time. She had long silky hair tied up in a ponytail, perfect legs toned by years of running that went on for miles and as i would eventually find out a tummy that was more toned than mine. Till this day i remember the first time i saw her. It was early september and still relatively warm in vancouver, she was wearing a pair of tight shorts that hugged her perfect butt and the tiniest little spag that accentuated her every curve. I remember how her the sun fell on her sharp features and beautiful face. I was young, horny and and in love.

fion.18
30-09-2014, 02:35 PM
I like the start already! Sounds like a sexy romance story. Carry on pls :p

JimmyNeutron
30-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Looks like another good story ala bro Lost from Melbourne but this time all the way in Canada

SimpleGuy099
30-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Promising start! maybe I should start sharing my story before i lost my memory due to old age lol :)

Happyman89
30-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Looks like you've a 4th camper here :cool:

darkhorse
05-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Camping.... ts - story please

prettymannequin
05-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Canada! Loving the setting already. :o

volcano
05-10-2014, 04:59 AM
i also come here parking lol :cool:

lostlilvirg
05-10-2014, 09:39 AM
*is mysteriously pulled here by the mention of his name*

looking forward to more.

Lamborghini
05-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Instead i will try to tell the story of the years i spent in canada.

This country brings back so much awesome memories. :D

Good choice. :)

hext3r
05-10-2014, 12:59 PM
parking here.. looks like a great start

Camryaltis
05-10-2014, 03:55 PM
I've always enjoyed reading stories abt studying overseas,as I had spent the best yrs of my education journey abroad as well. Camping here ......

Sidra183
05-10-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm a sucker for nice legs and butt so alice sounds like a damn hot girl. do keep writing ts!

unsung80
05-10-2014, 07:55 PM
another uni campus story, faster update ya.

Pieceofshyt
05-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Haha, I am currently in the UK too... missing singapore! I'm quite curious about your previous adventure, pitch tent! :)

champ20ns
06-10-2014, 03:18 AM
camping... hope to get yr updated story soon...

Billiner
06-10-2014, 01:03 PM
waiting for more . . .

risingeast
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Waiting, waiting..

skybandit
08-10-2014, 05:23 PM
I hope TS come back soon.

whacky
08-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Haha, I am currently in the UK too... missing singapore! I'm quite curious about your previous adventure, pitch tent! :)

Bro/Sis Pieceofshyt, I'm currently studying in the UK too. Northern England, to be precise (-:

I'm totally looking forward to this story. Camping here for more. I must say that it is indeed very true that Singaporeans studying abroad tend to be drawn towards fellow Singaporeans (or Malaysians/HK-ers) studying at their Uni. I have gone through that phase before during my first year of studies.

I aboslutely love it when I bump into fellow Singaporeans visiting my city (those that have travelled by train/coach to visit their friends studying at my Uni), while travelling around Europe (have met Singaporeans in Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Germany, France and Italy) or when I head down to my friends' universities scattered across the UK!

I wish I could study in Canada too (University of British Columbia has always been my dream uni) but too bad my course isn't offered at the undergraduate level there )-:

justwanadoit
09-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Actually quite loserish to target Asian gals... Why not angmo gals ?

lostlilvirg
09-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Actually quite loserish to target Asian gals... Why not angmo gals ?

We had this saying, half in jest:

Ang mo guys dig asian chicks
Ang mo guys also dig angmo chicks
Asian chicks dig ang mo guys
Asian guys dig angmo chicks
Asian guys dig asian chicks

See the unbalanced equation? :p

Sen5eS
10-10-2014, 09:53 AM
the grass on the other side is always greener or appears to be :D

tiuminator
10-10-2014, 03:10 PM