PDA

View Full Version : My Wild BMT Days

devilboy99
28-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Dear brothers I am here to provide you a new story with regards to my army days. Again I am basing it on actual events that had happened to me. This time, the story is 75% truth and 25% make-up in order to spice up the story line; Names have been changed to protect identities of the people involved.

Part 1

It was a wet day on 9th December 1996. It has been raining since the early morning and it was still raining. It was like heaven was crying for me. Today is the day I get enlisted in the army. I reached CMPB at 11am together with my GF Serene. My parents work overseas so she was the only one sending me off. She has been crying non stop since last night. I was going to miss her. She gave me a farewell party together with a few close friends last night. We were partying at Canto till the wee morning last night. I admit I was quite a ‘Beng’ during my late teens.

We had sex last night after partying as she said she wants me to be a good boy in the army and don’t play with the other boys. She thinks i will turn gay in the army!! Anyway thinking back, the sex was ordinary as it was really a fuck and go session. There was no foreplay and role play or anything kinky. I was basically a horny 19 year old who just wanted to poke any pretty girl I see. Thinking back, it was quite embarrassing as I was so full of myself and never think about the women I screwed. I always though I was a good lover until I met my X GF Tricia in Australia who taught me all I know. Anyway that’s another story.

It was quite embarrassing at CMPB as she was not crying. She was sobbing and screaming like I had passed away. Actually I was glad to board the bus as I was really embarrassed by her. After kissing her good bye, I had begun my journey at 3BTS in Nee Soon Camp. It will be a whole 3 weeks before I can book out of camp. That means 21 days no sex!!! I was wondering how to coop as Serene has been providing me constant sex on an almost daily basis.

In the army, I was basically mixing with the Hokkien soldiers all the time. My nickname given by the Hokkien soldiers was ‘Ang Mo Beng’. It was because I was the only ‘eat potato’ Ah Beng. No one mess with me in the army as I was with Ah Bong all the time. His nickname is ‘Ang Kong.’ He is covered from head to toe in tattoos. He had a Guan Yin tattoo at his back. 2 dragons at his groin like munching his penis, a tiger on his chest and a lot of small miscellaneous tattoo all over him. I know a lot of the other Bengs in the army wanted to whack me as Ah Bong have a lot of enemies as different gangs and they see me as his ‘gin na’ but no one dare to challenge him.

Time flies when you are training almost everyday. Despite that I still manage to talk to Serene on the phone almost everyday. In the past, we had no mobile therefore the most important thing was the phone card. I spend close to $2 a day just talking to her. Before we realized it, parents visiting day had arrived. Serene was the only on who visited me. I can still recall what she wore that day. It was a black pants and a puffy black top. She also had too much make-up. Thinking back, she really is a classic example of an Ah Lian. It was however different that time when I saw her. I felt she was the most chio girl I have ever seen.

She brought KFC for me as requested by me. We headed off to my bunk where I showed her off to my platoon mates. Ah Bong when saw her praised me saying my GF very chio and that I very lucky. I was actually feeling very proud that day.

Suddenly Ah Bong asked me go over to his bed. He ask me if I want to do it with Serene. He said he will “see water” for me and make sure no one enters the bunk. I was lost for words. I was feeling horny but doing it in the bunk was like damn risky. I then told him, ’Don’t want lah, very dangerous, can go DB one leh.” He is really full of idea one, he then proposed we do it in the toilet, he will “see water” and tell people that this toilet is spoilt and ask them use another one at the other corner.

To be continued....

devilboy99
28-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Part 2

My small head took over the thinking that was why I agreed to his suggestion. There was also no objection from Serene. Both of headed off to the toilet while Ah Bong and another campmate Ah Hong stand outside to guard it. During my time, the cubicles in the toilet have doors already therefore me and Serene went into one of the cubicles and started kissing each other. Due to time was of essence, both of us pulled our pants down simultaneously. This was extremely challenging as Number 4 is not easy to take off. I managed to take off 1 side of my pants and decided to screw her with one side of my pants on with boots too.

Like what I said earlier, we have no foreplay, no sucking and fingering. It was just plain fuck and go sex. It was not easy trying to screw Serene in that position. After a few minutes of fidgeting, I finally found her pussy hole. I started pumping her in a standing position trying my best not to get my feet into the toilet. In army camps of the past, no such thing as toilet bowl, all the cubicles are stood down method. At the first few strokes, Serene forgot that we were in a camp and actually started moaning loudly. I then covered her mouth and told her no moaning. I also heard Ah Bong and Ah Hong making the shhhh sound too.

I have to admit that it was damn exciting screwing your woman in the army camp toilet. Serene suddenly started giving me a love bite on my neck. I can feel the pain but did not stop her as I like it as the toilet was quite cramped, we could not do much pattern. We were basically just screwing in the same position. If you ask me now, I will tell you that this is boring sex but for a horny 19 year old army boy, this pussy is the best thing in the world. Better than the KFC I had just consumed.

I did not last long. After 5mins of fucking in the same position, I can feel a tingling sensation in my little brother. I have not masturbated for the last 10days as too tired everyday from training. Told Serene I was coming. Quickly withdraw my brother from her pussy, I shot my load all over the wall in the toilet. The place was messy but who cares I was satisfied. I let out a huge sign of satisfaction and quickly tried putting on my pants. I suddenly heard Ah Bong and Ah Hong talking outside. I recognized the voice. It was my Platoon Sergeant Meng. He was asking what they were doing outside the toilet and why the door is closed. They were getting nowhere and had no answer.

My Platoon Sergeant then pushed open the door and entered. I was standing outside the cubicle and wearing my boots. He then asked me what I was doing. Explained to him that my GF is doing her business inside therefore ask them to watch the door and prevent other people from coming in. He was extremely suspicious and asked why she never used the Female toilet. Told him she too urgent and cannot wait liao. Just as we were talking, Serene came out fully clothed and apologized to my Platoon Sergeant saying her tummy was very painful so no choice used this toilet. He then accepted her explanation and walked away telling us not to do it again next time must use the correct toilet.

The minute my Platoon Sergeant left the toilet, all of us let out a sign of relieve. Serene and my platoon mates left the toilet and I went back to the cubicle as my load was still all over the wall and was dripping down onto the floor. It was a good thing he did not look into the toilet cubicle otherwise its end of the road for me.

After the near escape, Serene left the camp and went home.

To be continued...

mosses
29-12-2005, 02:00 AM
bro devilboy99,

you really a dare devil.... good job anywaym pls continue soon :)

Cheers

ragnarclaw
29-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Woow never dare to try in army b4...great story:D

blue_swatch
29-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Am camping here. Good one brother :)

taurus75
29-12-2005, 09:06 AM
what a splendid juicy horny story to make my morning...GOOD JOB brudder!

dazza89
29-12-2005, 09:54 AM
You the Man! Good Story. Pls cont!

fat29
29-12-2005, 10:01 AM
bro devilboy,

You are really the hero. I have never heard of any case like this, not even in the imaginative stories that my friends tell me.

Cherios to you.
:D

devilboy99
29-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Thanks to all bros for the support shown.... Here comes the next part.... I will try to post as much and as fast as possible again...

devilboy99
29-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Part 3

Time flies, soon it was the weekend and it was book out day. It was also Ah Bong’s birthday. His brothers had organized a chalet for me and he invited me and Serene along for the BBQ and “Tong” for the night. In the chalet, I was almost going blind. All the amount of Ah Lians’ presents that night make Serene look so ordinary. This particular Ah Lian caught my eye. Her name was Alicia. She is very sweet looking and chio. She somemore look more stylo than the other Ah Lians around. Most of them carry Sonia Ryker, she carry Polo Ralph bag, very different.

Anyway she was the center of attention, a lot of the guys there were trying to have a conversation with her whole night. I tried to keep my eyes to myself scared Serene see liao kanna pull ears from her. Soon I learned she is one of Ah Bong’s many sworn sister. She is a rich man’s daughter and also a problem child. They were saying don’t look at her sweet looking but she is very feisty. Now she got my attention….

Anyway the BBQ progress through the night and soon this place was really like a mini Canto. The crowd was very rowdy. Hokkien vulgarities were flying around all the time and Chinese and Techno music blasting away. It was really a sight. Anyway around midnight, I, Serene and Ah Bong headed off to play snooker in the nearby snooker center. We managed to sneak off from the crowd.

We managed to get a table and started playing. Serene just sat there and watch us play. When Serene went to the toilet, I took the opportunity and ask Ah Hong for Alicia pager number. He then say I very ‘Chee Hong’ one, have GF still want other girls’ number. He still in the end gave me the pager numbers saying ‘You don’t anyhow play play her ah, she is a good girl.” I promise him that I only want to know more friends. After getting the pager number, Serene came back.

We were into I think our 6th game when Serene said she wants to go home and wants me to go home with her. I told her cannot go home as need to entertain friends today. She flew into a rage and demanded that I leave this place with her now. I told her off, tell her to behave and if not happy she can ownself go home. She started crying and storm out of the snookerium.

Ah Bong asked me to go and chase her and get her back but I refuse and told him let us proceed with the game. I will call her later when game is over. By now, my mood was lost. She never gave me face in front of my friend, embarrassing me.

As I was at the cashier paying, I page her but there was no reply. Called her home and no one answered the phone. I then decided to head back to the chalet with Ah Bong. It was around 2am when we arrived back at the chalet. There were still around 8 people around. There were 4 drunkards sleeping on the floor outside the chalet. The other 4 were playing “chor tai di,” in the chalet, among these 4 playing were Alicia. The other 3 were Sharon, William and Ah Hong.

When we entered, we saw these 4 had also consumed quite a lot of alcohol. Their faces were quite flushed. When William saw us, he said ‘finally you guys are back now me and Sharon can go home liao.’ So Sharon and William left and it was left with only Alicia, me and Ah Bong in the chalet. We then ask Alicia why she not going back yet, she said no choice as her friend Diana is sleeping outside and she needs to take care of her. We then decided to move these 4 drunks in for their own safety.

It was quite a tough thing bringing these 4 people in but after awhile we gave up as they stink too. One of them Kelly suddenly woke up in a dazed and walked into the chalet and sat up against the bed.

The 3 of us started talking as Alicia ask us how is Army life. She also started asking more about me. Ah Bong also started selling me like a product saying I very good and stuff. Frankly speaking I was getting a little embarrassed by him. We then decided to play “chor tai di,”as it was getting boring talking. We drag the dazed girl Kelly to join in as we started playing. Alicia then asked what is the stake? Told her how about 10 cents per card. She said we can play strip “chor tai di,” instead. I was on and even the blur looking girl Kelly said ok however Ah Bong objected saying his body not nice to see lah. Alicia then made fun of him as 'boh chi'(no balls). Ah Bong after being dared by a girl could not let his ego or pride be hurt therefore he agreed too.

To be continued today in the evening (Singapore time)

D!ckster
29-12-2005, 11:34 AM
...It was a wet day on 9th December 1996...

hey bro...i enlisted 2 days after u...nee soon camp oso leh...haha...:D

file69
29-12-2005, 11:36 AM
way to go! can't wait for you to continue.

devilboy99
29-12-2005, 12:05 PM
hey bro...i enlisted 2 days after u...nee soon camp oso leh...haha...:D

We were camp mates then bro... U 7 or 3 side?

D!ckster
29-12-2005, 12:09 PM
...U 7 or 3 side?

dunno leh...shd be 7 i think...but when we were told the whole place was called bmtc sch 2 at tat time liao...i was nearer to the big soc field...nearer to main gate when booking out oso :D

life
29-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Nice story bro.:D

ahcai
29-12-2005, 01:22 PM
cant wait for u to continue..how i wish my army days is as fun as u..

devilboy99
29-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Part 4

Rules were discussed. The game will stop when there is a winner. The one with the most points in a game will strip 1 piece of clothing. If the last placed person had more than 10 cards, 2 pieces of clothes will be removed. If have all 13 cards, 3 pieces of clothing will be off. The game will only stop when 1 person was naked. Everyone agreed and the game started……

In the 1st game, I had three 2s. I managed to win the game easily as I had a good hand. Ah Bong had the most points and 10 cards therefore 2 pieces of clothing had to go. He then unbutton 2 of his buttons form his shirt. We objected but objection was overruled as he said we did not state the rules clearly. In the 2nd game, Ah Hong won the game and Alicia had the most points. She then spotting unbuttons one of the buttons on her yellowed colored jeans. The next game, Alicia lost again and off came another button on her jeans. In the fourth game, Alicia had four 2s therefore 3 of us needed to strip off 3 pieces each. I was wearing a Polo T therefore after taking out the top 2 buttons, my polo T came off too. In was topless. Kelly lost 3 buttons on her jeans and Ah Hong was now button less for his shirt. Alicia was laughing and enjoying it.

The game progress and soon the room was quite a sight. The blur looking Kelly was no longer blur infact very alert now. I was topless and my jeans were unzipped. I was left with 3 more chances before doing a full monty. Alicia was still wearing her top but all the buttons in her pants were off. She was 1 step away from either losing her top or pants. Kelly was slightly better as she still have 1 more button to go before losing either her top or bottom. Ah Bong was faring the best as he has got the most buttons to remove. Only his top buttons were removed but his jeans were also ‘buttonfly’ and none had been removed yet. He was smiling all the way.

The next game was crucial. Ah Bong won this hand and Kelly had the least points. I managed to beat Alicia by 2 points so she needs to remove a piece of clothing. She sportingly agreed and took off her top. I was busy starring at her black bra showing off her 75B figure. She saw and looked at me and I quickly looked away. She really looked stunning in a black bra with a yellow pair of jeans.

In the next game, I again drew good cards; I had 4 Kings, two aces and two 2s. I was confident. I won the game easily and this time all three of them had 10 cards which means one of them need to remove 2 piece of clothing. It’s a matter of who had the most points. It turns out that Ah Bong had the most points. He then smugly removed 2 buttons from his jeans and the game commence. Secretly I was hopping Alicia had the most points as it will mean she will go topless but unfortunately I need to wait.

In the next game, Ah Bong won and Alicia had the most points. She then removed her pants without hesitation. She was wearing a black coloured Sloggi. She is really a very daring girl indeed. She then said lets end the game as she got no more clothes to remove and no way she taking off her bra and panties for us to see. We then rebuked her saying that the rules were set that someone must strip completely before we end the game and all was agreeable. She reluctantly agreed but then said she don’t believe she will lose anymore.

I have to admit it, looking at Alicia in her bra was already a major turn on, it is even worst when she is clothed only in bra and panties. I tell you the truth, I was getting an incredible hard-on just by looking at her and I was afraid if I lose the next game, my pants need to go and my hard-on will be exposed to everyone.

To be continued soon...

devilboy99
29-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Part 5

In the next game, everyone was tensed and excited. I had a bad hand. My biggest card was only a Queen. I fear for the worst. Indeed I lost this hand. I took off my pants and I was only clothed in my Boxers. Guess what the 3 of them were starring at brother as he was standing all the way. Alicia blushed when she saw for I think she knows the reason why my little brother is standing so high. Ah Bong started making fun of me saying wow so big ah… all I could do was blushed…

In the next game, I think Alicia was hoping I will lose as it means off comes my boxers and it means a Full Monty for me. However I had a good hand, I won it easily. The loser was Alicia!!! It means that she needs to remove her bra. She did not want to take it off. After much coaxing, she unhook one of her bra hooks at the back and said lets commence. Damn…. We forgot there are bra hooks.

The game continued. Guess what Alicia lost the next hand again. She asked Kelly to remove the other hook and use her right hand to support her support-less bra. Her bra was basically hanging because her hand was holding it. I was getting one of the biggest hard-on of my life just looking at Alicia.

In this game, the unexpected happened. Ah Bong drew four 2s. It means Alicia, Kelly and me need to remove 3 pieces of clothing each. Kelly unbutton her pants, took off her top and pants and she stopped as 3 pieces were removed. Kelly was in a matching black bra and panties. However she did not turn me on so much as she most likely only an A cup and she is also not my cup of tea. It was now me and Alicia’s turn to remove our clothing.

I was really shy and refused to do it giving a lot of silly excuses. Alicia then said, 'whatever happens in this room is to stay in this room among 4 of us.' Everyone agreed. Alicia then did the unexpected. She took off her top and out bounced her beautiful B cup breast with 2 beautiful sharp pointed 10 cent coin large brown nipples. All of us in the room jaws almost dropped upon seeing it especially mine. She is really gorgeous. She then signaled me saying it is my turn to take off my boxers. I then summon all my courage and dropped my boxers exposing my brother who was standing all the way. Ah Bong started cheering and Kelly looked away shyly. Alicia was starring at my little brother all the way. Her starring was then interrupted by Ah Bong who reminded she still had one more piece to remove. She then slowly pulled her panties down.

I was standing there naked and staring at a woman who was slowly removing her bottom. It was an incredible feeling. Slowly she dropped her panties. Soon I saw her bush appearing and within seconds the panty was on the floor. She was standing there naked and was opposite to me. I cannot help but kept on staring at her. Standing there, I can see her pussy crack at the tip of her virginal. I was really getting very excited. All these excitement was suddenly broken up by Kelly who said’ ‘that’s enough, can we wear back our clothes?” I wanted to shout at Kelly and tell her it is ok you can wear your clothes as we not interested to see yours, we only interested to see Alicia but I restrained myself. By now Alicia too was conscious and started pulling her panties up and hooking back her bra. Show was over, thanks to Kelly.

After she put on her clothes, Alicia said she needs to go out for some fresh air. I decided to follow her to go for a walk. We walked towards the beach chit chatting along the way.

We stopped at the beach and started talking. It was very casual talk. From the conversation, I found out that she did not further her studies after her O Levels as she found studying boring. She just broke up with her bastard BF last week. She had a fight with him and in the end she bit him and he slap her and they broke up. She said she and Ah Bong best friends as he always take care of her like a big brother. She said he will beat anyone who bully her. I then added then today is it considered bully? She said no, this is for fun different lor. I then told her she very sporting.

She smiled and then added, “Where is the girl that was with you today? Is she your GF?” I felt no point lying as she knows Ah Bong so I smiled back and said yes. She then added that Serene is lucky as her BF brother is big. I was lost for words!!! She then said, ”don’t look so stressed lah, just joking with you.” I then told her that her skin very soft and beautiful like tofu and that she is very beautiful. She then exclaimed that this is bullying and she will tell Ah Bong I bully her. She started giggling away and walked back to the chalet to join the rest.

Back in the chalet, we saw Ah Bong and Kelly had fallen asleep on the bed. We sneaked in and lay next to each other. Within minutes, we were both sleeping like babies too.

To be continued tomorrow....

Cupid-Escorts
29-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Good story, how i wish i get a chance to play with girls strip poker. But too bad never had a chance. ;)

Scrubber
30-12-2005, 02:14 AM
One of my many fantasies would be to play strip poker with at least 2 girls man.. Lucky chap :)

ang076
30-12-2005, 07:57 AM
Nice story, bro..

It is always possible to make arrangement to play strippoker..

Go to KTV lounge and ask for 2 gals to serve you.. then you suggested playing strippoker with them..

:D

chickenzip
30-12-2005, 08:59 AM
wah..the memories of my BMT days came bk too...but then...oni have the chance to PCC..*sob sob* :o

great story...keep it coming bro!

devilboy99
30-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Good story, how i wish i get a chance to play with girls strip poker. But too bad never had a chance. ;)

Bro also enjoying reading your encounters... I also a fan of your writing.

devilboy99
30-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks to all bros for the support shown, i will update 2 more installment today but need to wait till Monday after today as my notebook is down and still have not bought a new PC so been using company PC,

Thanks bros for the understanding....

sealwoon
30-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Bro,

Please continue with your story once your PC is up.

Waiting patiently for it loh....:p

file69
30-12-2005, 11:33 AM
can't wait bro! really brings back memories of days gone by!

Castrol
30-12-2005, 12:35 PM
wah..the memories of my BMT days came bk too...but then...oni have the chance to PCC..*sob sob* :o
!

bro during your BMT days, did you look like your avatar? :D

chickenzip
30-12-2005, 12:40 PM
bro during your BMT days, did you look like your avatar?

how u know huh?? :o

my avatar now is what i normally put on when i go cheonging...:D

Cupid-Escorts
30-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Bro also enjoying reading your encounters... I also a fan of your writing.

Thanks of being a fan of my writings, hope you enjoy them. :)

devilboy99
30-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Part 6

When I woke up in the morning, I realized that Alicia was sleeping on my arm and was snuggling up like a worm. I then took the blanket and covered her and slowly wiggled my arm out. In the process, I accidentally brushed against her breast. It was a good feeling. I then wash up and went out for some fresh air.

When I was outside the chalet, I saw that the 3 drunks had woken up and were puffing away. I then join in too. Discovered these 3 were all members of Ah Bongs gang. While having small talk with them, Alicia suddenly walked out looking dazed too. She still has her make-up on and her hair look ridiculously messy but she still looks good. She ‘jio’ me and her friend Diana for breakfast. Diana decided to give it a miss as she said she is lazy so in the end it was only the 2 of us going to MacDonald’s for breakfast.

At MacDonald’s, as we were having our breakfast suddenly my pager beeped. In it was written, 177155 4 (miss u) the page was from Serene. After this message, her phone number appeared. Alicia then asked ‘GF page you ah, still don’t return call.’ I reluctantly left her and return page to Serene. The minute Serene answered the call, she apologized to me for her misbehavior last night and not giving me face in front of my friend. She then asked me come to her place as I need to book in tonight and she wants to see me as she miss me. I told her I will come over to her place after lunch with the guys here. I then told her have a good rest, hanged up and went back to join Alicia.

Alicia saw my expression and asked me what happened, quarreled with GF is it? I then told her that Serene do not understand me at all and our relationship drifting away. She then said cannot get along break lor and look for new GF, part and parcel of life. From this sentence, I can see that she does not take relationship seriously.

Back at the chalet, everyone had awakened and were puffing away outside. Ah Bong then called me over and we went to the playground to talk. He then asked me what am I up to? Have GF still trying to tackle Alicia. I then told him I just want to know her better, I promise him I will never 2time Alicia. If I like her, I will leave Serene. He then said good to know that you have such thinking.

I then left the chalet and headed to Serene’s place at Kallang. When I reached her place, I realized only her grandma was at home. Greeted her and we headed off to her room. She then locked her room door and started hugging me saying she miss me. I then felt guilty that I had desire for other women and I told her that I miss her too. I then told her that I am sleepy as last night slept late. She then asked me to sleep on her bed and rest. Taking off my pants and with only my boxers on, I lay on her bed. She then lay down too next to me and started hugging me, soon we were both sleeping.

It was around late noon when I was awoken by a strange feeling at my brother area. I opened my eyes and realized that Serene was giving me a HJ and causing my brother to be aroused. She saw my eyes had open and so she slowly moved towards my lips giving me a kiss saying, ’You are awake, sleepyhead.’ I then gave her a kiss too.

Her hands then abandoned my little brother and started hugging me saying she does not know how to survive the next 6days without me. I then told her that she is a strong girl and she can survive one. The next thing I know, she was taking off my boxers and out pop my little brother who was standing in attention like in a parade square.

To be continued in the evening...

beck7777
30-12-2005, 04:11 PM
devilboy bro! good story... remind me of my Younger days... of coz not as lucky as u... got pretty gf n still got encounters... keep up the good work... n continue it fast n furious!

Deep Blue
30-12-2005, 04:23 PM
devilboy bro! good story... remind me of my Younger days... of coz not as lucky as u... got pretty gf n still got encounters... keep up the good work... n continue it fast n furious!
Haha, so why dont you post and share your experiences as well. ;)

devilboy99
30-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Part 7

Serene then said to make up for what she did last night, she is going to make me feel like a king. She then did something she has never done before. She started giving me a BJ. Serene never give me a BJ before she said it is a dirty thing to do. It was amateurish as she was basically just licking it but I applaud her for the effort. By now I was getting turned on as I was experiencing something new from Serene. I then decided that she had licked enough, I stopped her from licking brother and gently lifted her towards my face. Soon we were in face to face position. My hands then slowly wandered down and in a rapid movement, I removed her shorts and panties together. Soon she was naked from waist down onwards.

I then started inserting my brother into her warm pussy slowly. She was indeed very wet and when my little brother touched the tip of her virginal, she was trying to push and make me thrust in deeper into her. She started moaning as I penetrated deeper and deeper into her. Soon I was fully inside her. She was indeed horny and her moaning got louder and louder.

As I was pumping her halfway in missionary style, her grandma suddenly knocked on the door and shouted, “Are you ok Ah Girl? Why you shouting so loudly?” I was stunned and lost for words! Serene just calmly answered, “Nothing lah Ah Ma, I just fell off the bed and knocked my head, nothing lah.” Serene then winked at me and she said I think I need to be softer and we carry on.

I carry on pumping Serene in the same position but we were quieter now however the bed was making a lot of cracking noise. In my heart, I feel that her grandma knows that we are fucking inside but she just act blur or pretend not to know. Serene was really producing a lot of love juice, it was clear her pussy had been neglected for the past few days thanks to me being in camp.

As I was pumping Serene halfway, I suddenly thought of Alicia. I then closed my eyes and her naked image started appearing in my mind. I know it is not right but I cannot help it. Physically I was pumping Serene but in my brain, I was pumping Alicia. Within minutes, I felt a sensation in my little brother and I quickly withdraw and came all over Serene’s mattress. Her bedspread was messy with my brother’s load.

We immediately took some tissue and started cleaning up the mess. She then started hugging and kissing me asking was that fun? I told her yes. It was around 5 plus and I needed to rush back to prepare to book in camp today. I kiss Serene goodbye and headed home to take my clothes and fullback to head back to camp.

Back in camp, can see a lot of low morale faces. Everyone miss their freedom and now it was back to torture. However time in BMT pass very fast due to the intense training. In an eyes blink, it was already a Thursday night and guess what we have nights off today. It was only for 4 hours but everyone was excited as the though of booking out was a good feeling. Ah Bong and I planned to go NorthPoint for dinner and see girls. I did not inform Serene I had nights off.

While on the bus there, he said Alicia ask him for my pager number after I left last week. He then said, “You die liao, she like you, you better not play play with her.” Anyway I did give her your pager number. I started laughing but deep down I was excited when he told me this. He then said she stays in Lentor area, can ask her go NorthPoint too for dinner if she free.

To be continued soon....

devilboy99
30-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Part 8

At NorthPoint, he did call her and she said yes, she will join us here. Ah Bong then said that I very got face, she at first did not want to come one but heard you here said ok. I told him don’t joke lah, he said ‘Really lah, not bluffing you one.’ Deep down in my heart, I do not know whether to believe Ah Bong or not?

Around 15minutes later, we saw Alicia walking into Swenson where we were having our dinner. She looked lovely in a red jeans with white top. As usual make-up very thick. She then said we so last minute then call her, she was about to go Orchard to meet Diana when we called. She now asked Diana window shopping and will join her later. Ah Bong then commented that my face ‘so big’ that she can cancel an appointment just to meet me. She looked away shyly yet with a fierce tone replied, No lor, I came to see you too ok.” This conversation between Ah Gong and Alicia is seriously making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Anyway after dinner we had a walk around NorthPoint as we needed to book in 2200hrs. We then headed off to Cold Storage to buy some biscuits. Biscuit is a very important food for BMT soldiers as BMT food way back then really sucks. We need to supplement our meals with biscuits. We were at the mercy of the cook who normally is in a bad mood thus explains the poor quality of the food served. After leaving Cold Storage, Ah Bong then headed off to the Gents before we headed back to camp.

I then asked Alicia can I have her phone number so that I can call her tonight to chit chat. She said cannot. I was disappointed. Then she added, “Cannot call tonight as I going out with Diana, tomorrow night can.” She then scribbled her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. She then said, ‘Page me 1st then call me so that I can answered the phone before other people pick it up. My father very fierce one always scolds people who looked for me.” After taking the piece of paper from her, Ah Bong came out from the Gents and we headed back to camp while she headed off to Orchard to meet Diana.

On the bus, Ah Bong started asking me what did me and Alicia talked about while he was at the Gents, told him nothing much lah, just casual talk. He never probed any further. I went back to the camp, gave a Serene a short call and headed off to Dreamland as have a long day tomorrow.

Life in the army is pretty boring. We are seriously deprived of women. The only women we see are the canteen vendors and the women from Golf Company, the female unit. However to tell you the truth, I rather not look as they are rather manly looking. As back then, no pretty female will join the army unlike now.

The day ended pretty fast and soon it was night time. There was a long queue at the public telephone. There are a lot of people using the phone to call their love ones. I decided to try later when lights off. After lights off, I went to the public phone to page Alicia. After paging her and waiting for 10 seconds, I called her home. Within a ring, she answered the phone. It was nice to hear her voice. She sounded so sweet. We were basically talking about anything under the sun. We sounded like long lost friends.

Just as we were having fun chatting, I suddenly heard a familiar voice behind me. “What the hell are you doing here still, don’t need to sleep is it?” Damn it, it was my Platoon Sergeant Meng! I said goodbye to Alicia and hang up the phone and turned around to face the music.

I needed to think of an excuse fast. He gave me that sick smile like haha I got you this time. I then did an amazing act. I told him that I am worried as my GF is threatening to commit suicide as she is under depression. He did not buy it and tell me don’t talk cock as he was standing behind me all the way and I was laughing throughout the conversation. Too bad! I kanna caught liao.

My punishment: Clean Bin Point

Cleaning bin point is the worst punishment that can be dished out to any recruits. The place smells and it’s filled with maggots crawling all over. I seriously felt like puking the last time I was cleaning the place. When I arrived at Bin Point, it smelled like the previous time I was there and the scene looks exactly the same. There were another 5 people assigned to clean Bin Point too. Honestly speaking, I again almost puked but managed to control myself. After cleaning the Bin Point, headed back to our bunks. I immediately took a shower and scrubbed myself cleaned.

Saturday had arrived, it was booked out day! Everyone was 'chop chop' in area cleaning and soon we were about to book out. I was facing a dilemma. Alicia invited me to go Canto tonight and Serene wants me to go KTV with her tonight. Who shall I join? I then asked my new advisor Ah Bong for advice. His answer was the best, go KTV at Canto lor! Like that kill 2 birds with one stone! I have to admit he was a genius but neither did I know it was a night which will forever linger in my mind.

To be continued on Monday....

beck7777
30-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Haha, so why dont you post and share your experiences as well. ;)

Bro if i have stories to write i wun haf to encourage other bros here to keep giving us good stories le... haha... i happened to be quite fat n ugly when i was younger... so u tink such good encounters will happen to me? haiz... :(

dazza89
30-12-2005, 09:40 PM
So sad, my BMT where got so exciting! u the champ!

qazz
30-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Bro Devilboy99,

I dun really like to PM here, but hor i really like to read your story man.

After hearing your story about bonking your SYT colleagues (current GF), i really can't wait to read more.

Pls continue ............. Thumbs Up!!!! Legs Up!!!!Cock also UP!!!!

SirBoinkalot
30-12-2005, 11:37 PM
WAH LIEW I need to book in for training on monday dude finish the story man

Castrol
31-12-2005, 01:03 AM
how u know huh??

my avatar now is what i normally put on when i go cheonging...:D

hahaha... thats a good idea. :D

hotarrow1
31-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Part 2

My Platoon Sergeant then pushed open the door and entered. I was standing outside the cubicle and wearing my boots. He then asked me what I was doing. Explained to him that my GF is doing her business inside therefore ask them to watch the door and prevent other people from coming in. He was extremely suspicious and asked why she never used the Female toilet. Told him she too urgent and cannot wait liao. Just as we were talking, Serene came out fully clothed and apologized to my Platoon Sergeant saying her tummy was very painful so no choice used this toilet. He then accepted her explanation and walked away telling us not to do it again next time must use the correct toilet.

The minute my Platoon Sergeant left the toilet, all of us let out a sign of
To be continued...

Lucky I did not expose you! Else bros. here won't be enjoying your story!;)

Platoon Sergeant
3BTS Nee Soon Camp 1996/1997

Castrol
31-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Lucky I did not expose you! Else bros. here won't be enjoying your story!;)

Platoon Sergeant

lucky you followed my orders! else i wont have the chance to read any story.

Platoon Commander

nakamara
31-12-2005, 01:36 PM

Platoon Commander

Battery Commander
3BTS Nee Soon Camp 96/97

haha...damn shiok ah...i didn't have that much fun during BMT...cuz no more parents visiting day...keep up the good work!! Fuck man...now based in ADSD complex...ADA unit...sibeh xiong! :cool:

hotarrow1
03-01-2006, 03:11 AM

Platoon Commander

Lucky u followed your old man's advice and started a career in the army and at the same time get to cheong:)

Your papa....
Father of Platoon Commander

fat29
03-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Wow.. bro, I am already speculating on the next event. Envy your good luck with gals. I wonder after all these years, whether you still continue to charm gals the way you do in your wild BMT days.

I think all bros will idolise you if you can sustain your charming ways.:p

chickenzip
03-01-2006, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=hotarrow1 Platoon Sergeant 3BTS Nee Soon Camp 1996/1997[/QUOTE]

wah...anyone from 7BTS Nee Soon Camp...1995 - 1996? :D

taurus75
03-01-2006, 08:58 AM
sibay good lah..brudder! reminds me of those BMT days in Tekong...
keep it up brudder!

devilboy99
03-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the support brothers ,will try to post today but may be unable to post as now rushing through some work.

waahaa
03-01-2006, 10:20 AM

great story...keep it coming bro!

not bad liao. my BMT time, too tired even to do that :p

Castrol
03-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Lucky u followed your old man's advice and started a career in the army and at the same time get to cheong:)

Your papa....
[]

hahaha... papa ah, tonight we wear army boots go cheong hor... :D

farkadipa
03-01-2006, 09:43 PM
HI Brodevil,

This BMT story is really GREAT. U have got BALLS man....to bonk in camp, i dun even dare think of that....hahahaa

While reading, i also feel horny liaoz, especially the part on chalet & strip poker....

Keep the stories coming, its really great. Dun even need to pay to read good erotic stories, very worth it...

Sorin^^
03-01-2006, 10:36 PM
foah! relli nice one bro! I dun dare to do so in camp. Only pcc when booked out. Too low morale to even pcc in tekong. Missed home so much my lanjiao also kiu(shrinked).

Thumbs up! Bro threadstarter u fulilled my fanstasy.hahaha:D

Cheers!

devilboy99
04-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Part 9

I followed Ah Bong advice and arrange KTV at Canto with Serene and also ‘cheong’ Canto pub with Alicia that night. Ah Bong decided to come along to club at Canto too. He said I may need his help and he also want to watch show. Alicia invited her good friend Diana along to ‘cheong’. On Serene’s side, she invited her friends Lilian and Linda for the KTV session.

The plan was simple, Ah Bong needs to make sure that Alicia is not available when I enter the dance floor with Serene and also he needs to make sure Serene must not see me when I am with Alicia. Sounds simple but need a lot of coordination and hard work in order for this plan to work.

The night arrived. I met Serene and her friends to go to Canto 1st while Ah Bong will meet Diana and Alicia to go together later. Serene and her friends wanted to go early as they wanted to start singing asap. Alicia and the Ah Bong will go later at around 10. I was with Serene all the way until I received a page from Ah Bong. That page tells me that they are in the building. It means that I need to exercise caution now.

I excused myself from the KTV room and headed off to meet Ah Bong, Alicia and Diana at the dance floor. They were hanging out near the stage where Angie and William will perform. I know Ah Bong is a big fan of Angie, he always said he will on her anytime at anyplace.

Anyway I saw them and joined them to dance there too. Alicia looks great in a short white skirt and white top. I could feel a slight erection when I saw her. After around 20mins, I received a page from Serene. Shit! It means she is out of the room. I immediately excused myself from this group on the pretext of nature call and headed back to join Serene’s group. As I was walking up the stairs towards the KTV room, I saw Serene going up too. She ask me where did I go and why so long? Told her saw Ah Bong and was hanging out with him but lost sight of him already and now going back to join them.

Serene then added that she wants to dance now. I told her I am tired and wants to go back KTV room to rest. She however insisted and dragged me to the dance floor and she was walking towards the stage area but I told her do not want to go there as noisy, at the steps there will do. Seriously speaking from where me and Serene is standing, I can see Ah Bong, Diana and Alicia. It will be a matter of time before I get spotted by them.

Then salvation arrived! The band got on the stage and started performing. Told Serene let us go back to the KTV and sing song better than hear people sing. Again she disagreed and wanted to listen to the band. After 30mins I told her I want to go back and will do so with or without her. She reluctantly agreed and we headed back to the room. It was a sign of relieve for me. This was really going to be a long night for me.

While in the room, Ah Bong suddenly appeared in our room. He greeted Serene and her friends and I gave the excuse to go out and join him. It was the perfect excuse for me to go out and join Alicia and MIA for awhile. Alicia was asking why I go toilet so long and I told her I saw an old friend and was chatting with him. She then sarcastically said “Though you reporting to GF and forgot about us.” Told her, ‘Nonsense, I do not report to anyone and who is she. She should be reporting to me instead of me reporting to her.’ Ah Bong then let out a cheeky smile.

To be continued in the evening fellow bros

Snowy23
04-01-2006, 10:51 AM
I just saw an old movie starring Andy Lau where he run between 2 cinemas in the same building to handle 2 girls in each cinema.

Very imaginative bro. :rolleyes:

elvee123
04-01-2006, 10:57 AM
LOL.. yeah.. i also rem that movie.. quite comical.. i bet devilboy that night must be sweating all over the place.. nvr been so stressed in his life hahaha :)

STi-
04-01-2006, 05:34 PM
hahaha... bro nice one men... keep it cumming... see liao also worried for u... so pls tell us did u get caught? haha... waitin for ur next installment... cheeers...

devilboy99
04-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Part 10

Anyway without realizing it, I had been dancing with Alicia for the past 1 hour or so. Time really flies when you are having fun. I totally forgot about Serene. Suddenly Ah Bong tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Serene standing at the steps looking around. Alicia saw Serene too and she recognized her and then smudgy said,”Hey your GF here to check on you leh, you still don’t want to let her know you here ah. Afterwards she scolds you then you know.”

I then left the Alicia group and join Serene. I ask her what she is doing. She said she came out looking for me as I was away for so long. Told her I with friend what. Then Alicia walked over and introduced herself to Serene. I can feel a disaster happening.

Alicia then said,”We met in Ah Bong chalet but did not introduced myself to you, my name is Alicia and that is Diana.” Serene then said Hi to them. Alicia then told Diana,” This is his GF.” Diana that bitch then said something which almost made me slap her. Diana said, ‘I thought he got no GF one, where she come from one.’ Ah Bong sensing trouble immediately dragged Alicia and Diana out of the club.

Soon it was just me and Serene. Serene then ask me why I told them I was not attached. Told her I did not. She did not buy it. She then started shouting at me saying I two time her. I told her I did not but she refused to accept my explanation and insisted I did. She then even said, ‘now I know why you did not call me from camp much this week, you lying piece of shit.’ I then in a fit of anger, told her since there was no trust what for we stay together? She took it that I was breaking up with her and started crying and shouting vulgarities at me. She then ran upstairs to the KTV room sobbing away. Everyone was starring at me and the best part is I did nothing wrong.

I went upstairs to try and explain to Serene again but her friends refuse to let me in saying give her time to cool down. Told them to take care of her while I headed home 1st. As I was about to hop on a taxi to go home, I heard Alicia calling me from across the road. I then crossed the road to join her. She said Ah Bong is now in the Game Arcade with Diana. She said Ah Bong told her everything already of how I devised this plan to kill 2 birds with one stone. Upon hearing this, I expected a slap from her but her response took me by surprise. She said, “You men all the same, one GF is never enough but I got to applaud you for thinking of such a plan.”

She then asked how are things between me and Serene now? Told her Serene is fuming thanks to the remarks by Diana. She apologized on Diana’s behalf as she was the one who told Diana I had no GF. I then ask her why she told Diana that. She then shyly said ‘It is because I told her I was beginning to like you and also good thing you were single so no competition.’

To tell you the truth I was not surprised at all when she said that as I knew all along she like me but to hear it from the horse’s mouth is a different feeling. I then told Alicia, “I too like you but I promised Ah Bong that as long as I am with Serene, I will not chase you.” I could see her blushing away. She was clearly blushing and seriously speaking I never expect a girl like her to be shy over such things.

Alicia then said to me, “if I allow you to kiss me or hold my hands, Ah Bong also cannot do anything about it what. I control myself not him.” Saying this, she then grabbed my hands and started holding it. She then said, “lets go for a walk to cool things off as here a lot of people walking up and down.” Holding my hands, we headed off to the nearby park.

To be continued tomorrow

elvee123
04-01-2006, 09:10 PM
devilboy bro... u damn zai lehz.. like that.. u still managed to get 1 bird alive.. well done.. pls continue .. :)

beck7777
04-01-2006, 09:47 PM
devilboy bro... u damn zai lehz.. like that.. u still managed to get 1 bird alive.. well done.. pls continue .. :)

i think he killed 2 birds loh.. the GF yes kpkb but then i believed at that point of time his GF dun wanna break loh....

elvee123
04-01-2006, 10:48 PM
hee .. to me.. he got at least 1 bird surviving that's zai le.. :)
logically.. he will lose both.. unless he can convince his gf, Serene..

now confirm 1 bird will survive, the other.. well depends on how his story goes? let's wait patiently and see hahaha :p

chenggh
05-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Just wonder any happening at the park :D

devilboy99
05-01-2006, 10:32 AM
To all my fellow bros, Thanks for the support....
i will post the next installment in the evening as i now need to work 1st otherwise kanna fired my next story will be:
'How I Lost my job'

obelisk
05-01-2006, 11:10 AM
To all my fellow bros, Thanks for the support....
i will post the next installment in the evening as i now need to work 1st otherwise kanna fired my next story will be:
'How I Lost my job'

Let me help u start:

One fine day while i was typing away my sexcapades in the SBF, my boss happened to creep up on me from the back and saw full view of what i was doing....:eek:

devilboy99
05-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Part 11

As we were along the road and chit chatting happily away, Alicia suddenly turned towards me and gave me a kiss on my lips. I returned her the kiss. Our tongues were touching each other’s tongue all the way. Saliva was being exchanged. We started hugging each other tightly too. We were doing all this along the road leading to the park. Regaining our composure, she then held my hands as we walked into a bush and into the park. We headed off to the nearby playground and climb on top of the slide. Taking out our pagers, she then off it saying no disturbance allowed.

She then kneeled opposite me at the top of the slide. As it was dark I could not see her panty color but figured out it was either black or navy. As if light color I can see one. Anyway we then continued with our kissing from there. The place was pitch dark as the street lamp was not working that day. It seems like heaven is on my side and encouraging me to do more with Alicia.

My hands were basically touching all over Alicia’s body as we were kissing. Our lips were locked together like superglue. It was an awesome feeling. My hands soon wandered towards her thighs and were basically stroking her all the way at her thighs. I then started touching the back of her skirt to feel her panty line. She was wearing the Slogi sort of panty. In those days, G Strings were not popular yet.

She then responded by breaking up the kiss and started unbuckling my belt. She expertly did it in seconds. She then started unbuttoning my jeans. Within seconds, my pants were unbuttoned and my Boxers appeared partially hidden. I sat there and looked at her with a lost look. I then asked her does she want to proceed further? She then said, “Which part of me you have not seen before.” I then decided to strike while the iron is hot.

With the green light from her, I then started gently lifting up her skirt towards her top. In a slow and sexy movement, I slowly wriggled it up and soon she was clad in her dark colored undies with her white top. She looks extremely sexy. My brother was going wild and begging me to release him from the boxers.

I then started gently unbuttoning her shirt 1 by 1. Within seconds, her bra started appearing. It was a beautiful lacy black bra. This woman loves wearing black. This was the impression I am getting of her as it’s the 2nd time I am seeing her in a black bra. I then took off her unbuttoned shirt and started planting little kisses on her chest. I then placed my face between her 2 breasts and rested there. She then gently pushed me towards her breast making me take in the fragrance that was applied there. Her perfume applied on her chest smells great.

Taking my face out, I then gently lifted her up. Soon we were both standing. While standing, my pants just dropped thus exposing me in just my boxers. I then slowly pulled her skirt down. To tell you the truth, I still seriously do not believe it that we actually did that. We were 2 half naked people standing in the middle of a slide, hugging and kissing each other. I think at that time, we did not even bother if there was anyone walking past. We were too immersed with each other.

I then started planting more kisses on her breast and my head slowly headed south towards her panty area. As I was kissing her belly button, my hands started pulling her panty down. As I was pulling her panty down, she started squatting too. I can feel the shyness all of a sudden in her.

To be continued tomorrow...

beck7777
05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
yo bro more pls!!!!! and make it fast!!!! great story!!!!!

devilboy99
06-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Part 12

I then squatted next to me too. She then whispered to me that she shy lah, public place after all. I told her no problem, we can just squat or lie down don’t need to stand up. I then started unhooking her bra. She then stopped me saying no as she may not be able to react in time incase people walked past. She then proposed that she put on her top again so that not so obvious. I said ok. After she button back her top, I felt more turned on instead as she looks great in a white top and naked at the bottom.

I then put my hands under her top and started unhooking her bra. I then told her that since she has her shirt on, so if anyone walked past cannot see that she is not wearing a bra. She then gently hit my hands saying I very naughty.

All women are the same, they like what you are doing but will always say that the guy is naughty.

Anyway off came her bra and soon my hands wandered to the front of her breast and started touching her erected 75B nipples. She has got a great figure. As my hands came into contact with her nipples, she let out a soft moan. I was truly turned on by that moan. I then started gently massaging her breast. Despite her shirt being those tight fitting one, I still managed to squeeze in and massage her breast. As the massaging progresses, so did the moaning sound. It got louder and faster.

She then suddenly started unbuttoning the button on my boxer and out pops my little brother who has been begging for fresh air. I then withdraw my hands from her chest area and looked at her. Without me saying anything, she then started giving my little brother a BJ. She gave a proper one with good suction and licking. I was really enjoying it. I never had a good BJ before from normal girls except prostitutes. She really knows her stuff well. She has got the technique to really maneuver the amount of suction to give.

I then started inserting my middle finger into her pussy. It was wet and warm. I love the feeling of a wet pussy. Her groaning turned louder as I started fingering it. The rapid movement of my finger moving up and down was producing a ‘squash squash’ sound from her pussy. I will say that she is not wet but extremely wet. I then gently inserted my 2nd finger in and her moaning even got louder. She was clearly enjoying it.

Within minutes of fingering her, I soon felt my hands getting wetter and wetter. I then increase the tempo and speed of my finger movement. I then heard Alicia breathing got faster and louder. She then suddenly hug me tightly and started biting my back. Ouch! It hurts! Instead of stopping, my movements instead went faster. She then stopped biting me and let out a loud moaning sound. Suddenly I felt my hands getting very very wet. She was producing juice out in large quantity. She then lied on my shoulder and let out a sign of relieve. I then stopped fingering her and withdraw my fingers slowly.

She then said to me that she felt weird just now. She never had such a feeling before. I just smiled at her and told her hope you enjoy it. To tell you the truth, I never make a girl cum before prior to that day. The only time I saw a woman cum was in a blue tape. Thinking back now, that woman in the movie was most likely faking it.

To be continued tonight.....

beck7777
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
tonight?! i cant wait for more!!!! quick bro give us more!!!! haha!!!! :D

devilboy99
06-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Part 13

Anyway she then pushed me back to lean against the pole on the top of the slide and said she wants me and now. She then spread my legs apart, with my little brother standing in the middle. She then gently maneuvered her pussy to enter my brother with us facing each other. I felt like the woman.

As I entered the pussy, I can feel that it was still slightly wet and warm. She let out a soft moan as I entered her, heard her saying that’s good. I started gently rocking to and fro with her going in the other direction. Our coordination was close to perfection. It was great.

She was moaning loudly as we were screwing. I then put my hands on her mouth saying softer as people walking past may hear. She then brashly smiled and nodded her head. After few minutes of same position, we switched to another style. She lay down and I slowly entered her in missionary style. She then forgot and started moaning loudly again, I then reminded her softer. She smiled and said, ‘how to be soft when so shiok.’ I then broke into a smile too.

While pumping her in this position, I suddenly heard voices in the background. Judging from the noise, there was a group of people walking along the road. We immediately stop what we were doing. I then immediately lifted her up and made her sit on my lap making it less obvious incase that group of people do walked into the playground. While sitting on my lap, my little brother was still inserted inside her pussy. We were basically really frozen with fear and we did not move at all. Alicia facing me sitting on my lap then started kissing me. I was like ‘Hello woman, so dangerous you still interested in such things.’

After around 3minutes of silence, the noise from that group of people slowly diminished. When it was all quiet again, she started wriggling her pelvis thus causing a rocking movement between our private parts. My brother even though was still in her pussy was slightly numb with fear. I could not believe that this woman still wants to continue after what happened. I then asked her you still in the mood? She replied,”Now even more turned on.” That was the cue to continue.

I then decided since she wants it, I will give it to her. I then resume with the rocking rhythm as we continued from where we stopped. After a few minutes of rocking, I then took my brother out and make her kneel down. I then gently pushed her back down and entered her from behind. The feeling was good. She started breathing loudly and this time moaning softly. I was pumping her at a fast and furious pace just like wild animals having sex. The ‘plok plok’ sound coming out was making me extremely turned on. She was clearly enjoying every moment of this encounter. I then decided to change position again.

I reverted back to the laying down position. Spreading both her legs, I started penetrating her at a very fast pace. She was literally begging for me to enter deeper and screw her harder. I then started hugging her. With 2 sweaty shirts and bodies engaging in a hug, I felt a tingling feeling in my little brother signaling he is ready to unload weapon. Hugging her tighter I moved at a faster pace telling her I am coming.

With a sudden surge, I quickly broke my hug from her, took out my brother, pulled her shirt up and exploded all over her belly. It was perfect timing indeed. I did not just cum, I was literally like a domain 1000 year old volcano releasing hot lava. The amount sperm that I had released was amazing. However my aiming wasn’t exactly fantastic and some ended on the tip of her shirt. Jerking my little brother to release every single drop of sperm on her belly, I then lay down next to her exhausted yet highly satisfied.

Alicia then took out tissue paper and started cleaning her belly and some of the sperm that had landed at her shirt. She then scolded me saying how she is she going home now when her shirt smells like sperm. Some of the sperm had also flow from her belly onto the ground and landed on the sand below. I seriously pity some poor kid who may be walking bare footed tomorrow on the sand, he may be stepping on my sperm.

She then started cleaning my brother too. Buttoning back my boxers, I then button up my jeans. She too started wearing her panties, bra and skirt. Soon we fully clothed. With a few mosquitos’ bite all over us, we went off the slide and walked towards the main road.

Holding hands, we started walking towards Marina Bay MRT to take a taxi. At this time of the night, no way you can flag a taxi. Scratching our mosquitos’ bites which we only notice now, we were surprising quiet as we walked along the road. She then broke the silence by asking me a question I had no answer. She asked, “So what is the status of our relationship now?” I just kept quiet the first time she asked.

She then asked again. I then told her, ‘I will be fair to her but I need time to end my relationship the other side.’ She agrees and gives me 10 days to break the news to Serene otherwise she will do it personally. I was stunned! Due to my horniness, I may be in some sort of big trouble this time.

Near Marina Bay MRT near the underpass, I saw a taxi flagged it and send Alicia home before sending myself home.

At home, I on my pager and almost immediately it beep. It was Serene’s home number. I did not know whether to call her or not. In the end I decided to return page.

To be continued on Monday

beck7777
07-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Part 13

She then asked again. I then told her, ‘I will be fair to her but I need time to end my relationship the other side.’ She agrees and gives me 10 days to break the news to Serene otherwise she will do it personally. I was stunned! Due to my horniness, I may be in some sort of big trouble this time.

Haha... i get what u mean bro... listen to 'small bro' always end up with trouble.... :D

beck7777
07-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Part 13

Yeah... listen to 'small bro' always end up in trouble.... :D

NightSun5
07-01-2006, 10:26 PM
devilboy99 bro,
Your writing has to be one of the best, your other thread is highly regarded and have been parking to follow this one

Keep the good job up!:D

singexpat
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
solid writing bro!!

looks like BMT reali trains u for the "outdoor activities"..:D

homeosapian
08-01-2006, 06:40 PM
clap clap..
Please continue.. cannot wait to read all.

Squall
08-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Wah lao, bro devilboy99, u r the man! Luv ur story. Do cont'd...:D

nitro_heat
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Very good, keep it up. waiting for your story.

beck7777
08-01-2006, 10:22 PM
yo bro we are still waiting for more! :p

chenggh
08-01-2006, 10:50 PM
A good story man..

Pls continue:D

nitro_heat
09-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Waiting for writer to post. :D

devilboy99
09-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks all bros for the support, will post today another installment later in the afternoon, don't miss it as the ending for this story is approaching ....

Artic
09-01-2006, 12:03 PM
bravo...reminds me of my good old army & cheonging days...:p

jdi813
09-01-2006, 02:21 PM
nice story man ... :D

nitro_heat
10-01-2006, 02:10 AM
bravo...reminds me of my good old army & cheonging days...:p
Hi Artic,
You also wrote good stories in the past right ?

devilboy99
11-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Hi bros, sorry for not updating last Monday as last minute boss ask me do something for him. Anyway promised to post today the concluding parts of the story.
Thanks

Zombieman
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi bros, sorry for not updating last Monday as last minute boss ask me do something for him. Anyway promised to post today the concluding parts of the story.
Thanks

No prob bro. Settle your things first. We will be patiently waiting for your concluding story. ;)

beck7777
11-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks all bros for the support, will post today another installment later in the afternoon, don't miss it as the ending for this story is approaching ....

ending soon?! haiz... thought it will be a good long story... but then i enjoyed it just as much! waiting for the ending bro!!! dun keep us hanging too long!!!! :D

devilboy99
11-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Aftermath of events:

After much deliberation, I decided to return page to Serene. She answered the phone almost immediately after one ring.

The first thing she asked me was, “Did you cheat on me?”

To tell you the truth, before tonight I would have confidently answered no I did not but now I cannot give that answer.

I then answered her, “I did not cheat on you prior to tonight.”

Serene fully understand what I said and she just said good bye and the line went dead.

I feel bad and guilty!

It was almost instant after putting down the phone when Alicia paged me. I then called her at home. I told her that I have told Serene the truth and I do not need 10 days to release the news to her.

She then asked me what her reaction was.

I told her I have no idea as she put the phone down immediately after I told her the truth. Alicia then said, “That’s good, now we can ‘guang ming zhen ta’ our relationship. I told her I feel happy too that a burden is off my shoulder. The truth is I am overwhelmed with guilt. She kissed me good night on the phone and we hang up. I then proceeded off to rest for the night.

It was mid afternoon by the time I got up from bed. I had many miss pages. In it had Alicia and Serene’s number. I immediately return page to Serene. She answered the phone. She invited me for coffee for a chat. I immediately set off as need to report back to camp tonight.

I reached Orchard within an hour and I saw her sitting along at the corner. I was expecting a slap from her for what I did last night. When she saw me, she asked me what went wrong between us. I told her humans changed and I was at fault not us. She then said she still loved me and will come back to me if I leave Alicia now. I told her even if I leave her, I will not come back to her as no face to face her. She then said, so this is really goodbye. I answered ‘Yes’ she then stood up, placed the ring I gave her on the table and walked away, disappearing among the crowd.

I then proceeded home. By now Alicia has been paging me non stop and I was getting irritated. I only returned page to her as I was getting ready to report back to camp. She was clearly pissed! She asked why I so late then replied, told her woke up late now on the way back to camp. She said she wants to see me now and will meet me at Ang Mo Kio Interchange and we take bus together to camp. I agreed and told her she has 10mins otherwise I will be late.

She was indeed fast. Within 10 minutes, she was waiting for me at bus 169 in Ang Mo Kio Interchange.

When she saw me, she ran over and hugged me saying she will miss me. I returned the hug and told her me too. She said she will make plans to celebrate my release from camp next week.

On the bus journey, she was hugging my arm like a pillow all the way refused to let go. I was confused. I am pleased to have found a new love yet still sad about the way me and Serene ended. Talking was minimum on the bus between us. In around 20 minutes, I soon alighted at Nee Soon Camp bus stop. She too alighted. We kiss goodbye at the bus stop and I headed back to camp.

When I reached my bunk, Ah Bong was the 1st to congratulate me on having a new GF. He warn me better treat her well otherwise I punch you. I told her I will lah.

Me and Alicia did not last more then 3 weeks. We still have sex every weekend. Sex was good but no more great outdoors. It was always at my place. On the 3rd week of our relationship, she propose a break saying she cannot tahan being alone all the time and seeing me 2 times a week only. Ah Bong told me the truth, Alicia fell in love with another guy, a guy she met while clubbing with Diana on the 1st week of our relationship. He said he felt like punching Alicia and her new BF. He was saying that he was very disappointed with her. Told him no point as this is life……

After the disappointment of this relationship, I told myself no more GF as long as I am a Botak. I kept to my word. After being posted to unit, got to know a girl through a double date with my campmate, Richard. Her name was Joan, she became my GF.

================================================== ==========
Summary of events to date:

Serene: I never saw Serene again after the break-up. Heard from mutual friends then, she had a new BF who is a regular in the Navy. I however though I saw her once while shopping in Taka but did not call as scared recognized wrong person, very ‘pai seh.’ I still kept the silver ring she returned me, it is now very rusty but it is inside the box (My Magic Box) where I put things that belong to my X GFs.

Alicia: Saw her a year ago at Bugis Village. She was with her 2 children, 5 and 3. She looks like an overage Ah Lian. She has aged but still looked stunning. She married when she was 19(shotgun). That was less than 2 years after we break up. She is a divorcee. Did not talk much as Tracy was with me, did not want her to know my BMT past.

Ah Bong: Last time heard about him was when I was posted to unit. We lost contact and closeness when we were posted to respective units and after I broke up with Alicia too. Saw a BMT friend Ah Hong (Another of Ah Bong bros) during my unit days who said Ah Bong currently then in DB for 2 years for drug consumption.

He was in DB earlier for AWOL and then for punching his Warrant Officer. Think he received long service award in SAF.

Platoon Sergeant Meng: He is now working in an IT firm. I damn ‘sua’ same reservist unit as him so see him every year.

Me: Attached with a nice yet playful SYT girl named Tracy…..

Dear bros this is the end of this story.
Hope you guys enjoy it….. Can upz me if like it, if no next time, i will present another story for you.... Most likely will be about my sex life in Australia….

The End

beck7777
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Aftermath of events:

Me: Attached with a nice yet playful SYT girl named Tracy…..

Dear bros this is the end of this story.
Hope you guys enjoy it….. Can upz me if like it, if no next time, i will present another story for you.... Most likely will be about my sex life in Australia….

The End

nice story bro!!! enjoyed it alot!!! too bad i no high power else sure up you!
hopefully more stories from you in near future!!!!

farkadipa
11-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Gd story man, hope to hear from you soon....
I am still your supporter ah....

Law666
11-01-2006, 07:31 PM
gd story, gd ending...will up u once i gain back tomorrow...

sherbet
11-01-2006, 11:16 PM
great story.. *Thumbs Up*

terumo
12-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Upz upz!!!!!

nitro_heat
12-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Great one, upz you.:D

Grasshopper
12-01-2006, 02:25 AM
Nice story.... enjoy reading alot...:)

Zach
12-01-2006, 02:25 AM
Really nice story... like the previous story u wrote... not too long or short wif proper ending... Wanted to up u but couldn't ... hehe.. so can only give moral support..

Cheers

FB79
12-01-2006, 05:07 AM
bro nice story man.......i also no power cant up u sori:)

devilboy99
12-01-2006, 09:55 AM
I am so glad that fellow bros enjoy what i am writing... promise that i will start on next story once i have more free time....

Thanks to all bros who upz me...:)

beck7777
12-01-2006, 10:02 AM
I am so glad that fellow bros enjoy what i am writing... promise that i will start on next story once i have more free time....

yeah i enjoyed your story! hopefully more to come!!!

Deep Blue
12-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks for sharing. :D
Great story.

veryfetish
12-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Great job and good writing

STi-
12-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Nice story there bro devilboy99... 3 cheers to u... WooT... so alicia currently now abt 24 25 years old??

HiFive
12-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Very Nice..looking forward to your next story!:)

Curry Chicken
13-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Mi too looking forward for the next story...:)

devilboy99
13-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Nice story there bro devilboy99... 3 cheers to u... WooT... so alicia currently now abt 24 25 years old??

She was 16 when i was 19......
i remember she dropped out of school when 15

jameshao
18-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey, Devilboy99
Don't AWOL from your BMT Leh.
Later Get Charged!!!
Please Report Back To SBF Asap.

singexpat
18-01-2006, 07:21 PM
great story bro..

waiting for ur next story..:D

gasdude
20-01-2006, 11:38 PM
hey bro devilboy99....
great job,man...
this is 1 if the best stories i've read so far...
i especially love it where u end with a nice ending & summerise the characters' developments from there....
thanx bro....
:D :cool:

oeioei
07-02-2006, 11:14 PM
She was 16 when i was 19......
i remember she dropped out of school when 15

Thanks bro for your wonderful real life stories. Will be waiting for more stories.....Thanks bro.

devilboy99
08-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Thanks bro for your wonderful real life stories. Will be waiting for more stories.....Thanks bro.

Glad to know u like what i have been contributing so far bro.......

I will be contributing a new story on about my BONKS during my Varsity Days in Australia soon after i finish my project for my boss, look out for it...

Remy_Martiny
08-02-2006, 12:51 PM
A well written story. Very nicely done. Thanks!!!

Smint
12-04-2006, 01:04 AM
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing!

lovelyboy
08-06-2006, 02:38 PM
chance upon here to read ur fantastic story... kudos to u... will be on standby to report to SBF when ur next story is up... when to pm me hor... :D will up u when i haf d power... or after others up me...

Xenosis
11-01-2007, 04:56 AM
bravos!!! very good read indeed. lol more stories pls!

LuisasJuckan
21-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi. Pretty long time I'm looking closely to the www.sammyboyforum.com. I like this forum. I'm not sure is the this right category , but I really need the answer.

#10 What os the correct method for Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing?
I read a post made by a certified urine tester and breath analyzer that urine tests are for drugs such as marijuana, amphetamines, etc. and alcohol testys are breath tests which are accurate up to ten hours. Is this the correct method and factual information for the following tests due to probation?

spidery
21-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Wah bro, ur story damn solid... How i wished i had that experience during my BMT...
Well one thing similiar, my girl also left me when i was in tekong.
Told myself dun wan to get attached le, so lived a peaceful yet honry life...
haha, keep up the good stories man.

aj5122003
21-04-2009, 10:02 PM
nice story !!!!!

izerkudie
21-04-2009, 11:44 PM
lol, it does happen now in army too, btw im serving army now :)

ltachl
15-06-2011, 10:35 PM
TS great story!!! loved it

r0y1981
21-12-2012, 01:26 AM
To TS thanks for sharing. Superb story.

risingeast
21-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Very good. Thanks for sharing. My BMT not so interesting.

allblack
05-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Always good to reread this story. Damn solid. Good stuff.