PDA

View Full Version : Bai Xue @ Tanjong Pagar

V123
27-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Anyone been to this joint before. It's 2nd floor along the rows of pub!

Been there once, the decor is quite nicely done up & they use sliding doors instead of curtains.

The massage was good, but the gal only provide HJ. SYT

sglookout
28-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Yes, I think this shop only provide HJ as it is the only type allowed. There is a SYT ? Kindly provide the name pls.

Gresini
30-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Supposed to meet my fren in town but it started to rain... so i u-turn home wet n waited for him to pick me up at my place... Went orange... not many gers around. Not really comfy with the environment, took a puff n requested if could come back again. Politely reply ok n i took a name card(only number inside). :p chat awhile n left...

Recee around but most are closed. No choice but to choose Bai Xue. Went up n was told to wait 15mins. Sit there watch tv n saw their gers there. Most are slim n not bad looking. overall rated 6 in general. Tong tong served me. Strength not that good but at the right point, rate that 6. Chatted all thru out, nice lady. HJ rated 7.5 slow and patient. burned 90 total.

Dome5566
31-01-2006, 01:46 PM
thought Tong Tong Have left Bai Xue...or is she another tong tong

Gresini
01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Err i not very sure. This is the first time i explore this place. Look young, slim with long hair, age claimed 27, weight 47, as of 30th Jan, she said she been here 47days... Same same? Or different?:D

WOOHOO
01-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Err i not very sure. This is the first time i explore this place. Look young, slim with long hair, age claimed 27, weight 47, as of 30th Jan, she said she been here 47days... Same same? Or different?:D

confirm different tong tong

woohoo

carrothead
01-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Went down to Tanjong Plaza on the third day of new year to see any tn open,not much shops open walk past saw a shop name one red dot. Open door and walk up saw three prc choose one and proceed to room,strip and lie down,she proceed to do some massage later me said no need to massage back just massage front will do.When turn over she attack my nipple and massage my didi for a while,then ask me to go shower to wash after washing went back to room.Ask her to let me kiss and suck her nipples,while sucking her nipples hand started to roam in her skirt and wow she is wearing a black g-string panties.ask her to lie down,and me push her panties aside and started to lick her clit can see her enjoying it.Later switch to 69 with me licking her and she blowing my didi,later notice she`s moving her ass up to let me tongue-fuck her pussy so me stick my tongue into her pussy and tasted her juice.Me faster turn around and fj her raw and unload into her pussy.

Name:4got to ask
weight:about 46kg
small size but too bad very small breast
very horny and get wet easily

sorry brothers for the long post and bad grammer post.

pariyapon
01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Been there 3 times last year. Nice decor and environment. As usual, always change of gals every couple of months.

dennisbkp
01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Been there 3 times last year. Nice decor and environment. As usual, always change of gals every couple of months.

Hi bros, is June still working there?? Heard that some of the gals have left the place.

Ice2005
01-02-2006, 10:28 PM

It is different Tong Tong. The previous TT believe is in Jln bukit Merah a block next to the multi storey carpark. Next to kia Hiang resturant. Very good rubbing no extra except HJ. If you feel needed a good rub this is the place. :D

Cheers

sukebe
02-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Had wanted to go to TP Plaza but found many of them kena busted liao left onli a few but walked past and saw no gals.
Then I proceed to walk to TP road n saw One Red Dot/Bai Xue/Shun Shun.
After some choosing, went up to Bai Xue.
The decor is not bad n confirm the cubicle has sliding door instead of curtain.
The cubicle is also bigger than those in TPP.

I was assign to Belinda who came from WuHan or something like that.
Normally I dun really talk to PDMM asking about their stats n origin.

Name : Belinda
Origin : WuHan China
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10
Massage : 7/10 quite ok but would prefer more strength.
HJ : 7.5/10 not the usual up down stroking.
BJ : NIL
FJ : NIL
RTF : No. There too many TN around. Why stick to one.

I am not so good in writing FR so please bear with it.

rgds,
sukebe.

Rof|maoxz
02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Went down to Tanjong Plaza on the third day of new year to see any tn open,not much shops open walk past saw a shop name one red dot. Open door and walk up saw three prc choose one and proceed to room,strip and lie down,she proceed to do some massage later me said no need to massage back just massage front will do.When turn over she attack my nipple and massage my didi for a while,then ask me to go shower to wash after washing went back to room.Ask her to let me kiss and suck her nipples,while sucking her nipples hand started to roam in her skirt and wow she is wearing a black g-string panties.ask her to lie down,and me push her panties aside and started to lick her clit can see her enjoying it.Later switch to 69 with me licking her and she blowing my didi,later notice she`s moving her ass up to let me tongue-fuck her pussy so me stick my tongue into her pussy and tasted her juice.Me faster turn around and FJ her RAW and unload into her pussy.

Name:4got to ask
weight:about 46kg
small size but too bad very small breast
very horny and get wet easily

sorry brothers for the long post and bad grammer post.

Another farking dickhead. :D

carrothead
03-02-2006, 01:39 PM
:mad: U must be a stupid dickhead,me just post FR for brothers to try out this horny prc babe.If u don`t wana try just keep your comments to yourself,of cos not everybody have same taste.But too bad just got news that this TN is going to change boss maybe the horny won`t be working there any more.:(

Foxtrot
06-02-2006, 02:35 AM
:mad: U must be a stupid dickhead,me just post FR for brothers to try out this horny prc babe.If u don`t wana try just keep your comments to yourself,of cos not everybody have same taste.But too bad just got news that this TN is going to change boss maybe the horny won`t be working there any more.:(

Ok OK...enough of the dickhead calling, I think we all know why the bro call you dick head. First of all, please do try to remember the name of this horny lady that you bonk RAW, cos we will sure blacklist her.

With People like you around, it's never safe to play....haiz....

lexus69
14-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi bros, is June still working there?? Heard that some of the gals have left the place.

Hi
I was told that she is at the 198 (Amoy Street) outlet.
By the way, I also hear that 198 has been taken over by another owner (formerly from Bai Xue itself).
Perhaps someone can help verify this.

Regards
Lexus

sopil
14-02-2006, 12:08 PM
yup, june is at the amoy street outlet, had been her regular since she is at bai xue. but so far only maintain at basic hj n touch boobs only leh. any bros here able to lick her small nips or attack below?

Hi
I was told that she is at the 198 (Amoy Street) outlet.
By the way, I also hear that 198 has been taken over by another owner (formerly from Bai Xue itself).
Perhaps someone can help verify this.

Regards
Lexus

jackieo
15-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Went to Bai Xue a few weeks ago. There was this girl, fair skin, very shiny. Best complexion I've seen so far. Anyway paid for 30min quickie massage. Straight away went into room, 5 mins into massage, she already play with didi. Cannot tahan so turn around. She start to perform hj, after few minutes, my cum fly out and shoot her face. Damn pai seh, cos damn long never cum already. She quickly take a towel and wipe her face before cleaning me up. After that still got time, so she massage a bit. Allow auto roam. Will return to tapao her next time. This is for brothers who like a nice pretty face.

Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit of tummy)
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 75

imaginative
16-02-2006, 02:12 PM
what's the girl's name?

Malaysian Datuk
18-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Went there once around 3am and place still open! Got a 36 yr old PDMM named JiaJia.....service nothing to shout about......does anyone knows if the lady boss service the customers?

agent010
23-02-2006, 06:49 PM
LOL it is so unlikely to happen in BX lo carrothead, cuz there they dun allow fj one, not to say raw! :D

went there alittle while back, think abt 1-2 weeks ago. had Tong Tong too. She's a 'newbie' la. hmm from wat I understand, the old batch of girls left liao, so all the gals now in BX all new one. And TT is the chioest, though age is abt the same as the rest. 28 i think. she is a girl w a very straight mouth, so if bros cannot take it, dun take her. but she's honest, tt i like :D

Her massage is okay, mosha still needs room for improvement. hj quite std price $50. can't rem dmg for mosha session liaoz

agent010
23-02-2006, 08:04 PM
sorry.. memory lapsed.. i went there abt 3rd week of jan :p