PDA

View Full Version : Sibeh funny, malay cheebye this time super quick!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-09-2014, 05:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Wah, this must be some score points topic, so many jiakliaobees joined :D

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/09/28...hing-incident/ (http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/09/28/even-mp-intan-surfaces-to-condemn-marching-incident/)

After a long period of silence on her Facebook page [Link], Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Intan has suddenly become active again in the last 2-3 days.
She has joined her fellow MPs (‘Suddenly MPs surface to condemn marching incident‘) to criticize the organisers of the #ReturnOurCPF event which was held at Hong Lim Park yesterday (27 Sep).
She posted the following on her Facebook page today (28 Sep) at 2:42pm, saying that the organisers’ actions were unjustifiable, done by those “who claimed to be carrying out a ‘peaceful protest’”:

It is not known if she wrote this message herself or if it was her Facebook page administrator who wrote it for her.
On Thursday (25 Sep) when she broke her silence in admitting to writing an appeal letter in support of PRC tour guide Yang Yin’s PR application, she told the media that she was not sure about any of the posting deletions from her Facebook page and said that the administrators of the page might have done so. That being the case, some of her posts may or may not have been written by her personally, since she has staff helping to “administer” her Facebook page.
It took almost 3 weeks of relentless pressure from the public to “force” MP Intan to admit. On Thursday, she said that she had written the appeal letter only at the “behest of Mdm Chung Khin Chun”.
In an earlier interview with the media, Dr Intan, who is the adviser to all the grassroots committees in her ward including Mr Yang’s, maintained that she did not know him personally. She recalls meeting him only once at a cooking activity:

PRC Yang Yin helping out at a grassroots function, beside MP Intan
She did, however, remember Mdm Chung approaching her, asking her to support Mr Yang’s PR application. “She first came to see me and sought my help in May 2011… for her grandson,” said Dr Intan. “This is what she told me and I referred Mdm Chung’s request to the authorities.”
She claimed that she responded only because Mdm Chung was “a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean”.
“If Mr Yang had come to me, I wouldn’t be able to help him because he’s not a Singaporean,” she said. “What I would have told him is that you probably can apply for PR to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority directly.”
Sudden Facebook activities last 2-3 days
Dr Intan’s ordeal started on 7 September 2014, when she posted a picture of a groundbreaking ceremony at her ward. Netizens, instead of talking about the groundbreaking ceremony shown in the picture, began to ask her if she had supported Mr Yang’s PR application.
2 weeks later (22 Sep), she posted a message about some PCF grassroots event.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching our pre-schoolers dramatize or recite their favourite stories, such as Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and The Little Hen… Do show your support and bring your pre-loved children’s books to any PCF centre. Thank you!
But she continued to dodge netizens’ questions on Mr Yang’s PR application. Then on 25 September, she capitulated and broke her silence, telling the media that she had indeed supported Mr Yang’s PR application and why she had done so. She even posted her media interview the next day (26 Sep):

Yesterday (27 Sep), she posted another message about having a new Neighborhood Centre for a new BTO project in her ward:

Today (28 Sep) at about noontime, she talked about the PCF Family Day at Universal Studios this morning:

And of course, at 2:42pm, she posted the above Facebook message joining in with the rest of the MPs to condemn the organizers of the #ReturnOurCPF event.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?190940-Sibeh-funny-malay-cheebye-this-time-super-quick!&goto=newpost).