PDA

View Full Version : Sg men showcasing their PRC at neighbourhood

kangtow
27-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Seen few Sg men with PRC at HDB food court. Can see the PRC dress up nicely but not too scantily. But still can see a good shape of her ASS (some with G-String) and some cleavage if you are lucky.

I actually 'pei fu' these men for their daring to bring out their 'ta pao' and showcase them in the neighbourhood. Some time the PRC are quite an 'icon' you know ... dress sexily (not their fault la because their body shape is really yummy and fair) but they do speak loud and play with their 'teh voice' .... you know ..... ;)

I always wonder where to bring my FREELANCE out for dinner or supper without worried (seen my people whom you know or who might know you) ... can bluff that she is a friend ? No chance ... man ! Especially now the Channel U ... programme about PRC girls and SG men ....

Guy_Smiley
27-12-2005, 10:32 AM
WTF is ur POINT?

:eek:

kangtow
27-12-2005, 10:34 AM
don't get upset bro ... my point is .... what else can we (or at least me) venture APART from sexytifying myself with the FL in the 4-wall-close doors. sorry ... actually i want to post this in Adult Discussion ... too fast and wrongly post to this section ... my apology

WTF is ur POINT?

:eek:

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 10:35 AM
PRC = FL????

cannot be gf, spouse or lover...

really cannot tahan stereotyping....:mad:

laodi123456789
27-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Maybe you can ask Bro sammyboyfer to move this thread to Adult discussion for sex.

Optimus_Prime
27-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Seen few Sg men with PRC at HDB food court. Can see the PRC dress up nicely but not too scantily. But still can see a good shape of her ASS (some with G-String) and some cleavage if you are lucky.

I actually 'pei fu' these men for their daring to bring out their 'ta pao' and showcase them in the neighbourhood. Some time the PRC are quite an 'icon' you know ... dress sexily (not their fault la because their body shape is really yummy and fair) but they do speak loud and play with their 'teh voice' .... you know ..... ;)

I always wonder where to bring my FREELANCE out for dinner or supper without worried (seen my people whom you know or who might know you) ... can bluff that she is a friend ? No chance ... man ! Especially now the Channel U ... programme about PRC girls and SG men ....
Bro you are type-casting just like Channel U !! Would expect better from a samster.

Not all PRCs are FLs.. and some of those you see could be gfs/friends of the guys. Next you will telling us that every thai or viet is a WL... and every ah pek is a Dirty Old Man... sheesh...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Jkin
28-12-2005, 01:27 AM
China has PRC FL and conmen.

Singapore has ignorant fools.

Congrats to you for being one of the ignorant fools that Taiwanese Li Ao mentioned.

antlau
28-12-2005, 07:52 AM
how can you stereo-cast people like that? :mad:

My friend, who is an airline pilot, has a very nice PRC gf and they are going to get married soon...:)

Sigh...really no manners, no "han yang"..

Furthermore, i also want a PRC gf, seems more gentle, better figure, fairer and loves you more than you love her..hehe

Oh, am i stereo-casting them myself?

Leeson
28-12-2005, 01:11 PM
jealous siboh? :rolleyes:

naemlo
28-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I actually 'pei fu' these men for their daring to bring out their 'ta pao' and showcase them in the neighbourhood.

PRC is not = tabao.... Pls live in a modern open mind world.

I always wonder where to bring my FREELANCE out for dinner or supper without worried (seen my people whom you know or who might know you) ... can bluff that she is a friend ?

What is there to worry??? not all prc r FL. Only those use an ass to think will think PRC=FL/WL.

Especially now the Channel U ... programme about PRC girls and SG men ....

Dun believe in what the media in SG report. All 1 sided.... all controlled.

naemlo
28-12-2005, 02:10 PM
China has PRC FL and conmen.

SG has SG FL n conmen. Every parts in this world has these. :D

kuching
28-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Wah lan leh ...wuts happening here

durex
28-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Bro not all PRC is bad,there is some good ones,some student that study here arent here to make money,thier family background can be very strong too,its just that for some they just have thier needs to support or provid better living for thier family back home,dont think there is anything wrong with dinning out with them,cause one dinner maybe $100 or less= one bonk worth rite:p

googo
28-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I was out catching midnight show with two PRC TN girls (who happened to be students too) at Lido. I had one on my left one on my right, they were so happening, talked and giggled until the whole cinema can see.

Did I care about people's view on us? I fuck care! Chances are, people will no longer remember us after 24 hours. What's more, we dont owe our live to them, why should we care about what they see about us?

The worse sin you can commit, is not doing the sinful thing itself; but quitely doing it, while presenting yourself as sinless.

tionggoklan
28-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Kangtow 实在不因该,
乱把龙女 stereotype,
神女老千和道友,
难道这儿就没有? :D

Hahaha, bro, not say i wanna say lah, but no good to over generalize ppl from 1 particular country. But, dun take it too hard, here we all learn n share. ;)

Cheers!

bangkoktonight
28-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Fact is , most of those who dress sexily/slutily are bound to give people the wrong impression.

Rof|maoxz
28-12-2005, 07:50 PM
don't get upset bro ... my point is .... what else can we (or at least me) venture APART from sexytifying myself with the FL in the 4-wall-close doors. sorry ... actually i want to post this in Adult Discussion ... too fast and wrongly post to this section ... my apology

PRC = FL????

cannot be gf, spouse or lover...

really cannot tahan stereotyping....

Ya lor, they brave enough to bring them out, why worry about getting the attention? On the other note, you get your dessert too right, visible G-string. Next time, must ask my wife to cover up. :o

Bro,

Just WHAT'S WRONG with that!

Singaporean or PRC or Viet or Thai = human too.

For your info, my WIFE is a PRC! :mad:

Mai hot....cool down.

acer3939
28-12-2005, 08:02 PM
haizzz i want prc to go heartland kopitiam with me also dont have:( why ha:confused: keke