PDA

View Full Version : Help, i dont know how to tell my wife ???

blondes
27-12-2005, 02:38 AM
i got NGU. on medication for 2 wks. also got a very pretty,nice,faithful wife. but damn, i still fools around,,, really regreted lots...

Did fool around outside. but CD was a must when having sex. but did BBBJ.... kanna NGU from a KTV PRC while BBBJ only...

Hopes my NGU wont pass it to my wife...
1st : i cant let my wife knows abt how i got this NGU... if not sure divource...

i cant simply leave her alone, as this left untreated shall worse the condition.i believe she had got it from me.. how to ask her to go for an checkup ???

i plan to cure myself first, After i had tested 100% cure, then i have an unprotected sex with her again, from this, if she kanna. i sure kanna back... this is the only way... lowchance but only way out. but i prepare for the worse. lets say she kanna, pass back to me... how am i going to tell her ????

i plan to "run house" liao... prepare to divource liao... this is what i think.... any1 have better solution ?????

Cheri_Popper
27-12-2005, 03:17 AM
You are answerable for your own action.

Do what you deem fit.

All the best

Hanxinco88
27-12-2005, 03:30 AM
pass back to me... how am i going to tell her ????

i plan to "run house" liao... prepare to divource liao... this is what i think.... any1 have better solution ?????

Honesty is the best policy bro

Cheers

dt3305
27-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Just be honest and tell the truth to your wife...and importantly tells her you regretted and you really treasured her...show you care that she must go for treatment also...bring her personally to DSC and both of you should get counselling...NGU is curable, so you are ok.

Everyone of us goes for thrill. For me, I can't resist and damn, the chances just present themselves....although I take precaution each time, I always get tested before I had sex with my CO...I won't want to pass anything to her...our frequency of sex has drop and stop. It always resumed after I have been tested...very stressful and I really want to stop my nonsense...so for Y2006, no more sexual intercourse with WLs and SYTs...I have donated enough to Afa and DSC and Dr Han.

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 09:26 AM
NGU can be asymptotic (no symptoms) and many people are not aware that they have the infection.

One way of getting yourself out of the situation you are in is to explain to your wife that you could have caught this a long time ago before you met her and that you only recently found out when you went for a medical check up for life insurance.

Tell her it is not a serious infection (which it isn't) and that a simple course of antibiotics will take care of things. In fact, you can describe the disease as a Urinary Tract Infection rather than a sexually transmitted disease.

In fact, you can show her this site which explains that NGU need not necessarily be sexually transmitted.

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/ngu.html

How can I get NGU?

Sexual:
Most germs that cause NGU can be passed during sex (vaginal, anal or oral) that involves direct mucous membrane contact with an infected person.

These germs can be passed even if the penis or tongue does not go all the way into the vagina, mouth or rectum, and even if body fluids are not exchanged.

Nonsexual:
These causes of NGU may include:

Urinary tract infections.

An inflamed prostate gland due to bacteria (bacterial prostatitis).

A narrowing or closing of the tube in the penis (urethral stricture).

A tightening of the foreskin so that it cannot be pulled back from the head of the penis (phimosa).

The result of a process such as inserting a tube into the penis (catheterization).

machoman
27-12-2005, 09:35 AM
i got NGU. on medication for 2 wks. also got a very pretty,nice,faithful wife. but damn, i still fools around,,, really regreted lots...

Did fool around outside. but CD was a must when having sex. but did BBBJ.... kanna NGU from a KTV PRC while BBBJ only...

Hopes my NGU wont pass it to my wife...
1st : i cant let my wife knows abt how i got this NGU... if not sure divource...

Bro, IMHO, you are over-reacting to the diagnosis of NGU which is not such a serious condition.

I suggest you seek counselling for this matter.

Take care.

blondes
27-12-2005, 02:02 PM
NGU need not necessarily be sexually transmitted.

Really ??? but i asked the doctor at DSC to help me by telling my wife this NGU not through sexxually transmitted. but she say this was the only way and she cant lie to my wife. i was very pissed off... :mad:

Really thanks boss sam...like this i can bring my wife to another clinic for an checkup, then the doc finds out she got NGU, then i just act blur, have myself check too... then die die say no outside sex..... say this NGU might not be sexxually transmitted.......

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Really ??? but i asked the doctor at DSC to help me by telling my wife this NGU not through sexxually transmitted. but she say this was the only way and she cant lie to my wife. i was very pissed off... :mad:

Really thanks boss sam...like this i can bring my wife to another clinic for an checkup, then the doc finds out she got NGU, then i just act blur, have myself check too... then die die say no outside sex..... say this NGU might not be sexxually transmitted.......

You have a choice of two strategies...

1) Claim that you have probably been harbouring the bug for a long time and caught it before you met her. You have not had sex with anyone else since you met her.

2) Claim that you were diagnosed with UTI (urinary tract infection) which caused the discharge and tell her that she needs to take antibiotics as a precaution. There is no easy blood test for NGU so even if you take your wife to a doctor, there is no way he can diagnose NGU from a physical exam or quick blood test if she is not displaying any symptoms.

WhiteShark
27-12-2005, 02:40 PM
You have a choice of two strategies...

1) Claim that you have probably been harbouring the bug for a long time and caught it before you met her. You have not had sex with anyone else since you met her.

2) Claim that you were diagnosed with UTI (urinary tract infection) which caused the discharge and tell her that she needs to take antibiotics as a precaution. There is no easy blood test for NGU so even if you take your wife to a doctor, there is no way he can diagnose NGU from a physical exam or quick blood test if she is not displaying any symptoms.

Dear Bro Sam,

YOu really offer a good strategies. Think I have to get advice from you in the future. Anyway, it is good even for reading because this can be used in future.

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 02:50 PM
One more thing...the antibiotics that are used to treat NGU are nothing special. The same drugs are used to treat a variety of other infections too.

You don't have to take your wife to DSC for treatment as that particular clinic carries a stigma. I suggest you visit another doctor (preferably someone you know or who is a friend of a friend and explain the situation to him.)

Most doctors should not be judgemental and should simply concentrate on treating the infection. I had a doctor friend who would simply say.. "there are various ways of catching an infection.. not just sex." No doctor I know would want to break up a family if they can help it.

Keong19
27-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Great advise given by Bro sammyboyfor
I have learnt new stuffs today .......
Sometimes, white lies can be beautiful :)

blondes
27-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I had a doctor friend who would simply say.. "there are various ways of catching an infection.. not just sex." No doctor I know would want to break up a family if they can help it.

Cool.... thanks lots boss sam... u really helps me by giving me this advise,, i felt much relieved...

can intro yr doctor friend to me ??? really thanks once again...

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I am giving ADVICE... not "advise".

"Advise" is a verb.

The Dr I am referring to is in Australia. However, I'm sure doctors with a similar attitude towards STDs exist in Singapore. You need to do some asking around.

Superbaby
27-12-2005, 03:58 PM
I am giving ADVICE... not "advise".

"Advise" is a verb.

The Dr I am referring to is in Australia. However, I'm sure doctors with a similar attitude towards STDs exist in Singapore. You need to do some asking around.

Dear Bro Sam,

May I know what is the difference between advise and advice. Btw, I have forgot what is verb. Is verb something like someone is doing something? Please enlighten us.

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Dear Bro Sam,

May I know what is the difference between advise and advice. Btw, I have forgot what is verb. Is verb something like someone is doing something? Please enlighten us.

A verb a word that expresses an action or occurrence. "Advise" is a verb. Example.."I would like to advise you to use a condom when having sex with a whore."

"Advice" is a noun. Example..."Let me give you some useful advice regarding commercial sex."

Superbaby
27-12-2005, 04:30 PM
A verb a word that expresses an action or occurrence. "Advise" is a verb. Example.."I would like to advise you to use a condom when having sex with a whore."

"Advice" is a noun. Example..."Let me give you some useful advice regarding commercial sex."

Thanks for enlightening me. "YOur advice is very useful." Is it right? Thanks again.

VBScripts
27-12-2005, 04:47 PM

Hi Brother Sam, really appreciates your kind advices. I’d have learned something to day. Btw, I look at your rep pts 374, it doesn’t looks nice…..3+7+4=14 you know in Chinese it doesn’t sound good. So, I decided to up you my humble 1 pt to make it 375…….3+7+5=15 to start with the year 2006 with good luck and prosperity..............:D

lesnar
27-12-2005, 04:53 PM
One more thing...the antibiotics that are used to treat NGU are nothing special. The same drugs are used to treat a variety of other infections too.

You don't have to take your wife to DSC for treatment as that particular clinic carries a stigma. I suggest you visit another doctor (preferably someone you know or who is a friend of a friend and explain the situation to him.)

Most doctors should not be judgemental and should simply concentrate on treating the infection. I had a doctor friend who would simply say.. "there are various ways of catching an infection.. not just sex." No doctor I know would want to break up a family if they can help it.

Yah Loh, if the doc anyhow say, make both your wife and you dulan or paiseh, next time he will lose two patients to earn money from......

sammyboyfor
27-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi Brother Sam, really appreciates your kind advices. I’d have learned something to day. Btw, I look at your rep pts 374, it doesn’t looks nice…..3+7+4=14 you know in Chinese it doesn’t sound good. So, I decided to up you my humble 1 pt to make it 375…….3+7+5=15 to start with the year 2006 with good luck and prosperity..............:D

Thanks. I need some good luck with the server currently overloaded. Let's hope there are no major crashes.

BTW "Advice" is a non countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "rice". You don't say.. "Pass me the rices" it's simply "pass me the rice." Advice is no different.... "I need plenty of ADVICE" not "advices". There is no such word.

England
27-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks. I need some good luck with the server currently overloaded. Let's hope there are no major crashes.

BTW "Advice" is a non countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "rice". You don't say.. "Pass me the rices" it's simply "pass me the rice." Advice is no different.... "I need plenty of ADVICE" not "advices". There is no such word.
Boss, your England very powerful! :D

VBScripts
27-12-2005, 06:25 PM
"Advice" is a non countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.

haha.....I've an England lesson. Thanks.....Sam................:D

blondes
28-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Cool, boss sam... Thanks 4 Your advice , thanks lots....

boss... i dont know which doctor to go to ??? DSC doctor dont help me,,, i am going to print out the website that u gave me.. and show it to her !!!! who says only can pass through sex ??? she die die must say is sexual transmmited... damn her....

i did confess to her to i did went to GL for Whore, i am sure she will tell this to my wife,,, head also drop....

care to name out some doctor , Private doc also can... so that i can go together with my wife... thankssssss

anikin
28-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Cool, boss sam... Thanks 4 Your advice , thanks lots....

boss... i dont know which doctor to go to ??? DSC doctor dont help me,,, i am going to print out the website that u gave me.. and show it to her !!!! who says only can pass through sex ??? she die die must say is sexual transmmited... damn her....

i did confess to her to i did went to GL for Whore, i am sure she will tell this to my wife,,, head also drop....

care to name out some doctor , Private doc also can... so that i can go together with my wife... thankssssss

bro, recently when i went to DSC & was diagnosed with NGU, the doctor asked how many sex partners i had, including CO. then he prescribed a dose for her too. so just bring back & ask her to take the dose (4 tablets only) after convincing her u got UTI.

Troubled
04-01-2006, 07:26 PM
I've got similiar problem as Bro Blonde. But i suspected contacting Gonorrhoeae instead than NGU...

What happened is that I had unprotected BJ during a massage session at JB, (without intercourse) which now i'm seriously regretted. Esp for my Fiancee whom i most worried for b'cuz i might have passed the germs to her.

2 weeks after the session, I started to experience burning sensation when urinating, but all along without any discharge coming out. This had carried on for ard 4 days. After reading from various websites, I strongly suspect that I might have contacted Gonorrhoeae...

Hence I went to a clinic for check up. However, the Doctor din really check or perform any diagonsis and simply deducted that i have been infected with STD from the history that I told him.
I told him that I'm worried might have passed it to my fiancee . But he said it won't be infectious before symptom arises. Is that true?

He gave me a shot and antibotics. Although I'm safe, but I'm more worried for my fiancee.. I asked him for antibotics for my fiancee but he rejected saying its late and have to off work. If i wanna antibotics, bring my fiancee to his clinic. I was like WTF, like that is more like sabo me then helping.

Dunno what I shld do now? Go to another clinic and asked for medication? wanna to check if i really contacted Gonorrhoeae, but with the shots, it might complicate the real result. or any advice ? pls help...