PDA

View Full Version : does this count as a tirak??

H9000C
27-12-2005, 01:37 AM
hi all samsters.... as u can see i am new around here and been figuring out the terms that u all use here.... i have been going to GL for ard 2 years and now then i find out there is such a forum dedicated to GL...

as far as i can remember(about 2 years ago), i went to GL with my buddies and i came across L18H40.... then i call G19 for a bong and she was the first WL to french with me during foreplay and FJ.... since then onwards i began to go to her regularly but i still got go to other WL la... suddenly one day after our session she get my hp num and took some pictures with me( in clothes ah!) and msg me mushy stuff.... as that time i got a gf so i ignore her but i still got visit her at times.... ard once a week...

sadly after i broke up with my gf i went to her more often as she was still sending me those msgs and showing me care... then i began having 2 sessions at a go with her... she asked me whether she could be my gf and i said anything.... she got ask me to go out with her during her off days but due to my work constraints i couldnt make it.... maybe it could be a blessing in disguise as she might have other tiraks as well....

then during v day this year, i visited her and she gave me a set of bathing towels from ESPRIT.... i was quite stunned as i din expect to get gifts from WLs.... but however i changed my hp num when she left around april this year so since then i have lost her contact and din go GL as regularly...

so the ques i wana ask is whether this counts as a tirak action?? lol :confused:

DNAT
27-12-2005, 09:26 AM
then during v day this year, i visited her and she gave me a set of bathing towels from ESPRIT.... i was quite stunned as i din expect to get gifts from WLs.... but however i changed my hp num when she left around april this year so since then i have lost her contact and din go GL as regularly...

so the ques i wana ask is whether this counts as a tirak action?? lol :confused:

How much is the towel cost?

reuters
27-12-2005, 09:29 AM

I know you sure come into this thread. Waiting for the rest of tiraks wannabe to come in.:D

DNAT
27-12-2005, 09:36 AM
I know you sure come into this thread. Waiting for the rest of tiraks wannabe to come in.:D
nbzz, lidat say me goot meh?
oi, where is my x'mas present? .... hehehe

reuters
27-12-2005, 09:38 AM
You where got need my cheap Xmas gift?
What your cewek give you?

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 10:00 AM
爱一生中不多不少 会有一次不得了
其实没人比我知道 你就是我的不能不要

如果黑夜太难熬 我陪你日夜颠倒
爱一场该付出多少 因为你我不计较

Do u have the above symptoms ?:eek: If no , then not tirakship.:D

DR The_Unrepentant

bangkoktonight
27-12-2005, 11:56 AM

does the cost of the towel has any relevance to whether his case is considered tirak or not???? :confused:

DNAT
27-12-2005, 12:07 PM
does the cost of the towel has any relevance to whether his case is considered tirak or not???? :confused:

I think it doesn't. Similarily, the branded towel also has no relevance.

:D

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Towel equivalent Tirak...

tat time got 1 中国 美梅 bought me 1 plastic bag full of 水蜜桃..when she come back from China..does tat mean she's my lover?:confused:

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 12:40 PM

tat time got 1 中国 美梅 bought me 1 plastic bag full of 水蜜桃..when she come back from China..does tat mean she's my lover?:confused:

爱一生中不多不少 会有一次不得了
其实没人比我知道 你就是我的不能不要

如果黑夜太难熬 我陪你日夜颠倒
爱一场该付出多少 因为你我不计较

Do u have the above symptoms ? If no , then not tirakship.

DR The_Unrepentant

DNAT
27-12-2005, 12:51 PM

水蜜桃 = pussy ... :D

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 01:56 PM
爱一生中不多不少 会有一次不得了
其实没人比我知道 你就是我的不能不要

如果黑夜太难熬 我陪你日夜颠倒
爱一场该付出多少 因为你我不计较

Do u have the above symptoms ? If no , then not tirakship.

DR The_Unrepentant

this one sound very familiar leh..dunno read from where...:eek: :p

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 01:57 PM
水蜜桃 = pussy ... :D

the 水蜜桃 is sweet

but the pussy is too saltish n a bit of odour...:o

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 02:52 PM
this one sound very familiar leh..dunno read from where...
Tirakship is a disease caused by degeneration of the brain cells.The patient's brain function will gradually deteriorate resulting in progressive loss of memory and mental abilities, and noticeable personality changes.

Symptoms at the early stage include the following:
* Forget recent events and distant memory also fades as the disease progresses(Suteerak forget he say he is anarchist b4 intially)
* Experience difficulty in reasoning, calculation, and accepting new things(suteerak maintains his POV tat his tirak never have sex frm other sponsors)
* Become confused over time, place and direction(suteerak again.Say he don like singapore but still here)
* Affect the activity of daily living(This is JUN.Now everyday do nothing)
* Judgment will be reduced(Suteerak, JUN and FREE.Actually most patients will suffer frm this)
* Personality will be changed(applies to all.Example :JUN .frm no $$ ,come here humble look for advice to become expert in tirakship, speak like thai, punter.......)
* Become passive and lose initiative.(JUN.)

Symptoms at the middle stage include the following:

* Lose cognitive ability, such as the ability to learn, judge, and reason(suteerak,JUN)
* Become emotionally unstable, and easily lose temper or become agitated(Suteerak)
* Need help from his or her family with activities of daily living(JUN)
* Confuse night and day, and disturb the family's normal sleeping time.(JUN)

Symptoms at the later stage include the following:

* Lose all cognitive ability
* Become entirely incapable of self-care, including eating, bathing, and so on
* Neglect personal hygiene, and will become incontinent
* Lose weight gradually, walk unsteadily and become confined to bed.
This one I don know.Usually when reach this stage ,they don come in post liao.:D
For those who wants to seek treatment,please bank in $20 for consultation with DR The_Unrepentant.
DR The_Unrepentant.

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Deleted.Double postings.Dun know y afternnon also so lag

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Deleted.Double postings.Dun know y afternnon also so lag

hehe..ur analysis very detailed..btw if those suffer from tirakship..choose not to cure...wat will happen huh??:confused:

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 03:04 PM
delete...me oso kena dbl post....:o

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 03:12 PM
hehe..ur analysis very detailed..btw if those suffer from tirakship..choose not to cure...wat will happen huh??

Eventually will lead to sucidal thoughts.:D

Wait I go dig other posts.See still got wat symptons.:D

DNAT
27-12-2005, 03:27 PM
For those who wants to seek treatment,please bank in $20 for consultation with DR The_Unrepentant.
DR The_Unrepentant.
又在骗钱 har? :mad:

mahalosux
27-12-2005, 03:39 PM

lidat u mean..they will become 臭人..:eek:

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 03:53 PM
又在骗钱 har?

Don anyhow say hor.wait I sue u till ur hairless ball drop.:mad:

lidat u mean..they will become 臭人.

Possible.But is not 100% confirm.I think 99%.:D

The_Unrepentant
27-12-2005, 04:16 PM
*Updates of tirakship*

Distorted Perceptions of Reality

People with tirakship may have perceptions of reality that are strikingly different from the reality seen and shared by others around them. Living in a world distorted by hallucinations and delusions, individuals may feel frightened, anxious, and confused.

In part because of the unusual realities they experience, people with tirakship may behave very differently at various times. Other times they may move about constantly – always occupied, vigilant, and alert.(Jun always go cheong busy painting the town red(singrakthai say one))

Hallucinations

Hallucinations are disturbances of perception that are common in people suffering from tirakship. Hallucinations are perceptions that occur without connection to an appropriate source. Although hallucinations can occur in any sensory form – auditory (sound), visual (sight), tactile (touch), gustatory (taste), and olfactory (smell) – hearing voices that other people do not hear is the most common type of hallucination in tirakship. Voices may describe the patient's activities, carry on a conversation, warn of impending dangers, or even issue orders to the individual.(example Suteerak.Look at his signature.He thanks phantom silent supporters.Say a lot silent supports with him.Jun also.Leave it for u ppl to read) Illusions, on the other hand, occur when a sensory stimulus is present but is incorrectly interpreted by the individual.

Delusions

Delusions are false personal beliefs that are not subject to reason or contradictory evidence and are not explained by a person's usual cultural concepts. Delusions may take on different themes. For example, patients suffering from paranoid-type symptoms – roughly 99% of people with tirakship – often have delusions of persecution, or false and irrational beliefs that they are being cheated, harassed, poisoned, or conspired against.(Example:suteerak say SC and his gang conspired to bomb him.Actually a lot of patients feel the same way.) These patients may believe that they, or a member of the family or someone close to them(this is part of hallucinations), are the focus of this persecution.(they will feel tat this is due to the occupation of their tirak) In addition, delusions of grandeur, in which a person may believe he is a famous or important figure(Example: JUN.Feels tat he is very handsome,can speak like thai.:eek: ), may occur in tirakship. Sometimes the delusions experienced by people with tirakship are quite bizarre; for instance, believing that a neighbor is controlling their behavior (whether to bring his tirak home or leave her in hotel.Cant remember the exact thread.Can someone help?)

DR The Unrepentant.:D

DNAT
27-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Sometimes the delusions experienced by people with tirakship are quite bizarre; for instance, believing that a neighbor is controlling their behavior (whether to bring his tirak home or leave her in hotel.Cant remember the exact thread.Can someone help?)

DR The Unrepentant.

Wow .. Professor The URPT writes book arh? :eek:

Orrr .. can't remember means no proof, later kena sue until your hair drop ;)

singrakthai
27-12-2005, 10:40 PM
*Updates of tirakship*
Distorted Perceptions of Reality
In part because of the unusual realities they experience, people with tirakship may behave very differently at various times. Other times they may move about constantly – always occupied, vigilant, and alert.(Jun always go cheong busy painting the town red(singrakthai say one))

eh? I say one???? Check this out! :D
1)Jun|ch| bo eng now lah.Currently painting the town red.where got time to fight for the title bangkok samster of the year? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1266564&postcount=1497)
2)Haha i got no time to quote since its time for me to go partying liao. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1272104&postcount=846)
3)Bo Eng lah,u think i am so free,come here interact daily without fail meh?Onli when free then come here tCss mah. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1292594#post1292594)
etc, and one of my personal favourites!!! Scare people don't know he IN BANGKOK busy dating University girl....
4)Only left him to TCSS with u liao loh,i going out with my date liao.No time to "find shit to eat" or TCSS liao...
Until again,This is Jun|ch| Live from bangkok Signing off. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1275413&postcount=924)

I miss this guy! :D

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 04:32 AM
* Affect the activity of daily living(This is JUN.Now everyday do nothing)
* Judgment will be reduced(Suteerak, JUN and FREE.Actually most patients will suffer frm this)
* Personality will be changed(applies to all.Example :JUN .frm no $$ ,come here humble look for advice to become expert in tirakship, speak like thai, punter.......)
* Become passive and lose initiative.(JUN.)

Symptoms at the middle stage include the following:

* Lose cognitive ability, such as the ability to learn, judge, and reason(suteerak,JUN)
* Need help from his or her family with activities of daily living(JUN)
* Confuse night and day, and disturb the family's normal sleeping time.(JUN)

Wow,u certainly free to compile all that.

Anyway what u mean by doing nothing?Even watching TV and sleep is something done.Well,basically i do still read the bangkok post newspaper daily,interact with my friends as well as finding good spots to paint it red.I guess doing something for ur case means need to work lah.No work means doing nothing..hahaa..

Well,i do analyse and discuss current issues occuring in thailand with my gf.Personality change wise,i guess if there was really a big change,repeat visitors from spore who met up again would have seen the difference.But perhaps they are too "chicken" to voice it out.:D At least for me,if i feel its a waste of time to hang out at this certain place,i would take INItiative and voice it out.

Something for u to analyse since u are good at it.If u want ur son to come back to spore asap,would u be sending money or helping him to prolong his stay there?Maybe u can come up with a more comprehensive post for that.well,many people do have the same lifestyle as i do,especially in bkk.Take the girls working for example.They slp the same time and wake up as me.

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 04:38 AM

Delusions

Delusions are false personal beliefs that are not subject to reason or contradictory evidence and are not explained by a person's usual cultural concepts. Delusions may take on different themes. For example, patients suffering from paranoid-type symptoms – roughly 99% of people with tirakship – often have delusions of persecution, or false and irrational beliefs that they are being cheated, harassed, poisoned, or conspired against.(Example:suteerak say SC and his gang conspired to bomb him.Actually a lot of patients feel the same way.) These patients may believe that they, or a member of the family or someone close to them(this is part of hallucinations), are the focus of this persecution.(they will feel tat this is due to the occupation of their tirak) In addition, delusions of grandeur, in which a person may believe he is a famous or important figure(Example: JUN.Feels tat he is very handsome,can speak like thai.:eek: ), may occur in tirakship. Sometimes the delusions experienced by people with tirakship are quite bizarre; for instance, believing that a neighbor is controlling their behavior (whether to bring his tirak home or leave her in hotel.Cant remember the exact thread.Can someone help?)

If dun go out and mii sanuk,then really considered doing nothing in bkk liao.

As for thinking i am very handsome,i think i never tot of that.Well facts are facts that initial meeting up with khon thais,they often mistaken me as a thai lookalike as well as speak thai keng mak.Damn the thais,always telling lies that i look like thai and speak like one.That is why i get really annoyed whenever a girl thinks i am meung khon thai.:o

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 04:41 AM
eh? I say one???? Check this out!
1)Jun|ch| bo eng now lah.Currently painting the town red.where got time to fight for the title bangkok samster of the year? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1266564&postcount=1497)
2)Haha i got no time to quote since its time for me to go partying liao. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1272104&postcount=846)
3)Bo Eng lah,u think i am so free,come here interact daily without fail meh?Onli when free then come here tCss mah. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1292594#post1292594)
etc, and one of my personal favourites!!! Scare people don't know he IN BANGKOK busy dating University girl....
4)Only left him to TCSS with u liao loh,i going out with my date liao.No time to "find shit to eat" or TCSS liao...
Until again,This is Jun|ch| Live from bangkok Signing off. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1275413&postcount=924)

I miss this guy!

Like u said b4 mah,u stay in bkk all this while,u cant possibly afford to cheong everynite.But for me,besides doing nothing,i need to keep myself occupied by enjoying myself.Lately busy until i onli have time to check mails for 15mins and then off i go.Do not even have time to read all the threads.

No need to miss me lah,got others to entertain people here mah.:p

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow,u certainly free to compile all that.

THis is my job. I am a doctor mah.;) When u coming back?or when u posting ur FR?please guide our lestat friend.
U and suteerak like twins leh.1 everyday say don wan stay in singapore , but everyday still here planning how not to.U r his opposite.machiam his evil twin.everyday say wan to come back .But still planing how to come back.:D

where ur FR on suteerak's tirak?

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 04:45 PM
THis is my job. I am a doctor mah. When u coming back?or when u posting ur FR?please guide our lestat friend.
U and suteerak like twins leh.1 everyday say don wan stay in singapore , but everyday still here planning how not to.U r his opposite.machiam his evil twin.everyday say wan to come back .But still planing how to come back.

where ur FR on suteerak's tirak?

doctor sial,got a couple of FRs,but need time to post loh.lestat what happen to him?:rolleyes:

well i prefer bangkok to singapore at the moment.Need plans mah,need to consult the laujiaos here how to bring her over,at immigration as well as extending her stay,get work permit from my friend as well as seeking parents consultation.I cannot afford to make mistakes on the issue of bringing her over.Since i would not want to endanger her future trips into the country or during her stay.Immigration stuff dun play play.In fact,i actually need to ask those WLs who came to spore to work,what do the ICA officers ask,request upon entering.:p

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 04:51 PM
lestat what happen to him?

He went chiangmai look for his tirak but he scared this scared that.Ask if anyone can guide him or help him over there if he got trouble.I think u the most experienced and most......keke....err...reliable.:rolleyes: Most importantly nobody cares to help him cause he use parents $$ to sponsor tirak.

So may ur highness pleasse extend a helping hand?:D

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 04:56 PM
He went chiangmai look for his tirak but he scared this scared that.Ask if anyone can guide him or help him over there if he got trouble.I think u the most experienced and most......keke....err...reliable. Most importantly nobody cares to help him cause he use parents $$ to sponsor tirak.

So may ur highness pleasse extend a helping hand?

serious huh?He actually went to chiangmai huh??I never been to chiangmai anyway so i doubt i can offer him any assistance on his entourage.hehe..at most wish him gd luck!!I where got experienced,onli that i can managed a couple of tricks up my sleeve when i liase with a thai girl.

His parents give him alot to sponsor meh?If the previous allowances given,i guess its not enuff even for the trip.hehee..:D

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 05:00 PM
serious huh?He actually went to chiangmai huh??I never been to chiangmai anyway so i doubt i can offer him any assistance on his entourage.hehe..at most wish him gd luck!!I where got experienced,onli that i can managed a couple of tricks up my sleeve when i liase with a thai girl.

His parents give him alot to sponsor meh?If the previous allowances given,i guess its not enuff even for the trip.hehee..

enough lah.I got do the accounts for him on other thread.Don think 1 month $280 very little okie?:D
U experienced lah.Teach him how to make his tirak sponsor him instead of him sponsor her.Teach suteerak also lah .They ur buddy.DON BE SELFISH.:mad:

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 05:10 PM
enough lah.I got do the accounts for him on other thread.Don think 1 month $280 very little okie?
U experienced lah.Teach him how to make his tirak sponsor him instead of him sponsor her.Teach suteerak also lah .They ur buddy.DON BE SELFISH.

serious huh,i guess u are more pro counting for him.For me,$280 could onli pay for last min budget airlines to and fro tickets.How about lodging plus expenses?Unless he is very sure his girl will be waiting at the chiangmai airport to fetch him to her place.Then nevertheless,still on the precaution side,always fearing the worst,in case have conflicts with her,or things dun go well,have some hidden cash or maybe use ATMs withdrawals or credit cards to make his way back here.

Teach huh,well...for what i know..girls norm do not like "horny" guys who initiates sex or think of sex whenever a guy and girl is together.Maintaining this mentality will allows a girl feel differently for u,unlike those khon thais or farangs they seen in their life.Let them initiate it,the rest is history.:p

So where is ST now?

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Unless he is very sure his girl will be waiting at the chiangmai airport to fetch him to her place.Then nevertheless,still on the precaution side,always fearing the worst,in case have conflicts with her,or things dun go well,have some hidden cash or maybe use ATMs withdrawals or credit cards to make his way back here.

So where is ST now?

ST is who?short time?:confused: Ppl in tirakship always very sure of their tirak one leh.:D

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 05:26 PM
ST is who?short time? Ppl in tirakship always very sure of their tirak one leh.

suteerak loh.Not short time lah.

well i am one who was always doubting her until i really stayed with her and she proved all that to me.Now i can say i really trust her.Others,i guess they can lie to others,but not to themselves.Since they should know whether the partner is truthful or not.Can judge one.

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 05:35 PM
suteerak loh.Not short time lah.

well i am one who was always doubting her until i really stayed with her and she proved all that to me.Now i can say i really trust her.Others,i guess they can lie to others,but not to themselves.Since they should know whether the partner is truthful or not.Can judge one.

Since u so experienced , got ppl sponsor tirak but no sex between them bo?just sponsor for see them smile?or for good old time sake.not 1 or 2 leh.is a lot and all happen to suteerak 's tirak only.:D

mai kao jai .tham mai leh?:eek:

bangkoktonight
31-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Teach huh,well...for what i know..girls norm do not like "horny" guys who initiates sex or think of sex whenever a guy and girl is together.Maintaining this mentality will allows a girl feel differently for u,unlike those khon thais or farangs they seen in their life.Let them initiate it,the rest is history.:p

No wonder lately I got a lot of luck with Thai girls. Everytime I pay $40, the girl will initiate sex instead of me. :D

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 05:45 PM
No wonder lately I got a lot of luck with Thai girls. Everytime I pay $40, the girl will initiate sex instead of me.

really? :eek: u very heng leh.Sometimes ppl pay $40, they still have to do the intiating.:D

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Since u so experienced , got ppl sponsor tirak but no sex between them bo?just sponsor for see them smile?or for good old time sake.not 1 or 2 leh.is a lot and all happen to suteerak 's tirak only.

mai kao jai .tham mai leh?

well,i do not considered myself a experienced guru in bkk,but i have my fair share of insights and knowledge which some might not have seen or experienced.After all,i am living in a different lifestyle compared with others.Either the ones in bkk working long term,do not really engaged in day in and day out MPs and clubs.For the short term holidays players,they are here to spend money and get their load off.For me,i have plenty of time to romance people i meet.

Anyway i met a girl before,thru someone i know.She has someone who take cares of her for old time sake or perhaps good friend.I know how they started and this girl has a ang mo bf.But whenever this girl needs money or put it in a way she have no money,this guy will transfer money to her.And the amount is not small considering the numerous sending in a month. I can say there are people who sponsor out of goodwill or either out of pity.But the possibility of having numerous sponsors who pay just to see her smile will be very low.Unless she is a top notch player.

For me,i went bkk initially was cos i got to know a FL in GL back then.My first experience outside singapore.I was naive back then,and agreed to sponsor that girls' two kids in issaan for education.It was cheap,merely 5k baht per month.But in the end,she take advantage of it and i end it all.It was not based on sex or satisfaction.More out of pity that since i can afford that $200 out of my daily life,so do some good deeds.$200 to singapore little bit,but for her kids,meant education ongoing.Although of cos whether she really save the money for her kids,that is a different story altogether. :D

pom mai lu thammai krup.

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 05:54 PM
No wonder lately I got a lot of luck with Thai girls. Everytime I pay $40, the girl will initiate sex instead of me.

Like that is different liao mah.U paid for the services,u get the treatment and all.If dead fish,got refund or not?Since i prefer girls to initiate since i am dead sotong...hahaa...:)

i prefer girls to get sexy and initiative than i go groping and make them feel good.:p

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 06:05 PM
More out of pity that since i can afford that $200 out of my daily life,so do some good deeds.$200 to singapore little bit,but for her kids,meant education ongoing.Although of cos whether she really save the money for her kids,that is a different story altogether.

$200 is not little leh.Look at the big picture.1 Month $200.1 year $2400.20 years how much liao?plus interest?

If u buy stocks or insurance with tat money, when u retired liao u know how much u can get bo?;)

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 06:13 PM
$200 is not little leh.Look at the big picture.1 Month $200.1 year $2400.20 years how much liao?plus interest?

If u buy stocks or insurance with tat money, when u retired liao u know how much u can get bo?

well,i was onli doing what i think i can help at the moment.Who knows how long the whole "relationship" me and that thai girl will last?So i was doing what i can at that point of time,the rest leaves it to fate.If i cannot afford next time,i will tell her i cant loh.Since it was based out of goodwill and not cos of the sessions of sex i get from her and hoping to be her ulimate tirak.

stocks and insurances i am aware lah,i just offering spare cash,in terms of instead of spending more go clubbing,maybe club lesser,can help two kids and the mum lessen her burden to bring them into education.I guess that is acceptable for me.;)

The_Unrepentant
31-12-2005, 06:29 PM
well,i was onli doing what i think i can help at the moment.Who knows how long the whole "relationship" me and that thai girl will last?So i was doing what i can at that point of time,the rest leaves it to fate.If i cannot afford next time,i will tell her i cant loh.Since it was based out of goodwill and not cos of the sessions of sex i get from her and hoping to be her ulimate tirak.

This is the problem with most ppl.They think ai ya just maybe for a few month.but a few month later ,.......got another wl.Then a few month later??? got another one.:D It is like never ending. spent $$ on something which is not urs?y help ppl to raise their kids n children?:rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
31-12-2005, 06:40 PM
This is the problem with most ppl.They think ai ya just maybe for a few month.but a few month later ,.......got another wl.Then a few month later??? got another one.It is like never ending. spent $$ on something which is not urs?y help ppl to raise their kids n children?

But they are sponsoring cos of their intense love and sex for the girl mah.If based on goodwill and whether can afford or not,i guess its ok.As for me,if i cannot afford to sponsor her kids after a year,i will tell her rite now i having difficulties coping,so i wont be sending liao.Whether she gum wan or not,up to her own personality and problem.I know it was not based on making her happy,but helping someone without education a chance to complete minimum education needed.

bo leh,until now,alot of girls got problems tell me got kids,and need all that.I just listen and orr...:)

its like adopting the kid loh.Not asking for any returns mah.Just like donating to charity,we donate to do good deeds,but most are aftering the prizes like condos and cars.hehee...individuals are different when they comes to doiung things.