PDA

View Full Version : Plz help...

xiang92
26-09-2014, 01:39 PM
My gf of 3yr is missing her period... any clinic can do abortion?? and the cost of it?? Both of us are student and she is a PR... really hope some1 can help..

ah rat
26-09-2014, 01:46 PM
My gf of 3yr is missing her period... any clinic can do abortion?? and the cost of it?? Both of us are student and she is a PR... really hope some1 can help..

Ts,go to pharmacy to buy pregancy kit to test first :)

PrcLust
26-09-2014, 01:49 PM
How many months has she missed her period?Could be late sometimes due to stress.Bring her to any clinic for urine test from doctor 1st?If really confirm, can go to KKH for abortion but then she has to undergo evaluation 1st.Not a good experience for her.

Do use safety precaution next time.Take care and hope this may helps abit.

MoJoe313
26-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Agree. Buy a pregnancy test kit from a pharmacy. If positive, find a gynaecologist. Not a GP. Going to a hospital may invite stares. Some gynae operate from their own clinic. More discreet. More costly too. About $500. Google for one.

skids
26-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Go to polyclinic and get a referral, price cheaper by half.

topcook1
26-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Sad to hear his..You are killing a innocent life. Think twice before you abort. The baby might comes for you and make your life miserable. Karma.

ah rat
26-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Sad to hear his..You are killing a innocent life. Think twice before you abort. The baby might comes for you and make your life miserable. Karma.

Ya,bro is true :).Some more 1 abortion is like giving birth two time :D

SnowLeopards
26-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Have you had a doctor or basic test to confirm if she is indeed pregnant ?

If your answer is yes, you are a twit.

Pierre.

xiang92
26-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Yes tested... positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf is a really nice gal... feel really bad to put her thru tis.
Aft abortion will feel weak for how many day? going to skip lesson to take care of her.. or need eat any tonic to make her feel better?

xiang92
26-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Tested positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf really nice gal... feel bad to put her thru tis.
Aft operation she will feel weak for how many day? Will skip sch to accompany her... and anything for her to eat to feel better?

ilikeoldchangke
26-09-2014, 05:45 PM
You are about to extinguish a life inside your gf, what kind of tonic do you think she needs ?

Some couples tried for years before being blessed with a child, i hope you reconsider your decision.

I hope you both are of legal age too.

The baby is innocent, do consider other options before taking the abortion route.

After operation is not just a matter of body feeling weak, there's a chance she might get depressed and suffer mentally.

If you need to come to sbf for this kind of help, you're already f**ked

1st thing. Go see a Gynae.

You will detect a foetal heartbeat at around 5-8 weeks.
( That's the beginning of the human life for all of us ) You included.

Tell your parents, speak to a counsellor, take responsibility for your actions.

Smallandstrong
26-09-2014, 05:57 PM
You are about to extinguish a life inside your gf, what kind of tonic do you think she needs ?

Some couples tried for years before being blessed with a child, i hope you reconsider your decision.

I hope you both are of legal age too.

The baby is innocent, do consider other options before taking the abortion route.

After operation is not just a matter of body feeling weak, there's a chance she might get depressed and suffer mentally.

If you need to come to sbf for this kind of help, you're already f**ked

1st thing. Go see a Gynae.

You will detect a foetal heartbeat at around 5-8 weeks.
( That's the beginning of the human life for all of us ) You included.

Tell your parents, speak to a counsellor, take responsibility for your actions.

I completely agree with the last sentence. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your actions.

I kind of think TS isn't of legal age though, based on the questions and responses he gave.

Anyways, TS, moving forward, whichever choice you make, DO NOT REPEAT THIS MISTAKE IF YOU LOVE your partner.

conly
26-09-2014, 06:46 PM
If marriage or raising the baby by yourself is out of the question,consider adoption.Good luck.:)

diputs1269
27-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Time to head to ROM.

MoJoe313
27-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Tested positive... use cd everytime but it just happen... my gf really nice gal... feel bad to put her thru tis.
Aft operation she will feel weak for how many day? Will skip sch to accompany her... and anything for her to eat to feel better?

You should pose those questions to a gynae. Not here. The gynae is medically trained. The guys here.......well, we just want to know your gf handphone number. Kekekeke

XxxxxXxxxxx
27-09-2014, 04:12 AM

Just get to the gynae as ^, we're not experts to tell you

pussylicious12345
27-09-2014, 07:27 AM

Small boy, if u want to have fun, be prepared for consequences!

Have u been using an expired or defect condom? Or maybe, the baby is not even yours, have you considered this possibility? Is your PR girlfriend looking for citizenship in sg?

Snuber
27-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Aft abortion will feel weak for how many day? going to skip lesson to take care of her.. or need eat any tonic to make her feel better?

No amount of tonics can help in the recovery of her trauma psychologically, which may last her a lifetime... Best to speak to both your parents, instead of seeking advice here

BTech
27-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Can share her contact?
Hahaha!!!!!

naemlo
27-09-2014, 03:55 PM

Boi boi, u si beh jialat... piak piak, now headache. U song song, we help u?? :D

If miss period by 1-2 weeks, dun worry too much, maybe ger health or mental problem... if miss 3 weeks to a month, walk straight to any pharmacy and tell auntie or jie jie u need 2 X different pregnancy test kit to confirm the result.

If tested positive on both sticks, talk to pa pa, ma ma... will kena nagging, scolding, beating. If you can afford to take care of kid then keep the baby.... prepare ROM.

If u want to hide this or can't take care of your kid and want to kill then go ahead to any clinic for confirmation, the doctor will advise accordingly.

johny12345
27-09-2014, 04:04 PM
You should pose those questions to a gynae. Not here. The gynae is medically trained. The guys here.......well, we just want to know your gf handphone number. Kekekeke

You honest but direct... :rolleyes:

ah rat
27-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Boi boi, u si beh jialat... piak piak, now headache. U song song, we help u?? .
Bro,u helping TS :D

naemlo
27-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Bro,u helping TS :D

How u want me to help??? :confused::D

SillyporeBoy
27-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Bro chill,

Go buy test kit 1st... Some brand i know is trueblu or something like that... Cost < $50.

Remember to use cap everytime.. pull out dont always work...

SillyporeBoy
27-09-2014, 06:18 PM
If use cd,

1. Did you check got leak? (condom break)
2. Did you go in second round raw?

If there is no leak and no doing it raw, then i am afraid i have some bad news for you.