PDA

View Full Version : The real ME

Crosslala
25-09-2014, 02:46 PM
I have been a silent reader all along. I enjoyed my time here, therefore I felt its time to share and enjoy other readers.

My first with S.

Part One : Getting to know S

Like every other guys, I started to explore the world of girls at the age of 13. Well my first girl basically was my first ex-girlfriend. Let's name her S.

My classmate R, was my buddy. We did everything together as we clicked very well. (he is a male btw).

One day R told me that he was interested in a girl from the normal acad class. Before the morning assembly, we were at our normal hangout place and that was went I first met and saw S. R told me that she was the girl that he has been eyeing for weeks.

Ok let's describe S. Around 155cm, nice tan skin, chubby cheeks, around 34b cup, firm ass and well tone legs.

My first impression when I saw her, she pretty. But I told myself, vey unlikely to b with her as she's pretty and my buddy is wooing her. So days goes on and one day R decides to introduce me to S and her friends. So yeah I met S and her friends and I notice S was giving a different type of smile. Puzzled? Yes. I carry on like normal till I notice everyday S would make eye contact with me and kept trying to strike a convo with me. I jolly play along as who wouldn't if a pretty girl wants to talk to you.

One day, R pulled me aside and talked to me. He found out that S was keeping in touch with me and was getting closer to me. That's it. He broke off his friendship with me. (We were still young boys though) I told myself since I was falling for S, might as well just go steady with her. After school I went home with S and asked her to be my steady.

She replied "yes!! " and hugged me instantly. When my stop was reaching, she gave me a peck on my cheek. I was shocked and alight from the bus. I told myself, take the opportunity and learn more. Looks like she was more experienced.

Part 2 : S taught me a French kissing

If I recalled correctly we entered sec 2 and that's where It all happens. We were couple months into our relationship, where bus ride home became more intimate. S started to continue giving me pecks at my cheeks and I was like "WTF".
Me: why are you giving me kisses non stop?
S: if I do something you just play along okay?
Me: (blur sotong) ok can

She took her hand and turn my chin towards her face and start to kiss at my mouth. She den use her tongue and enter my mouth. I was dumbfounded. Nice but unsure. Lol. S continue to do so while I was trying to play along. Suddenly S stopped.

S: if I give you my tongue just suck it and I suck yours.
Me: ok dear.

She frenched me and I did what was told. It was an enjoyable session and my dick got a hard on. She realized there was a bulge protruding out from my pants but she just ignored. Soon it was time to alight.

Next part : S being bold and taught me more about the female body.

Stay tune and up points if you like it. Thanks

champ20ns
25-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Camping ... nice story... will up your points..

francined69
25-09-2014, 06:53 PM
camper #2 setting up tent

Crosslala
25-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Part 3 : Exploring S

So things get very intended as weeks to come. I got more Horner as days when by. I easily got a hard on every time I frenched with S.

One day as usual, took the double deck bus home and sat at the last row. We frenched and suddenly she place her hands on my groin. Right on top of my ever growing hard on. Wow! She slowly caress outside on my sch short pants. She took my bag and covered her hand preventing the other passenger to notice what we were doing. I stopped kissing her because it was the first time a girl touch my dick. She then whispered to me,

S: You like it?
Me: ye.. Aaa.. Ahh..
S: now it make you feel nice, after this my turn okay.
Me: (blur but still enjoying) ok can.. But how?
S: ok. Let's go somewhere.

She immediately pressed the bell and pull my hand to alight with her. I hesitated coz duuhhh.. My dick was still standing in my pants. I pluck courage, covered the bulge on my pants with my bag and alight the bus.

We were at the block where there were mansionates. I was not sure why we were there. She brought me to the stairs and we went up. We were in between level 8 & 7. People there hardly use the stairs btw. We were sitting on the stairs and she was leaning against the wall. She pull me and we started kissing. She was wearing the school uniform and skirt. Beneath those I could see a black bra. We were deeply kissing and suddenly she took my hand and place it on her breast. I was stunned. She move my fingers as signal for me to cup it. From the outside though.

First time cupping and gently play and squeeze it softly. Luckily it was a soft bra cup. As I cup she starts to fidget here and there as a sign she is enjoying it. As a fast learner I move to her left breast. Her hand than went down to the hard on blue that protruding my school pants. It was awesome. I knew my pre cum was flooding my undies. She kept rubbing the tip and was going berserk. Haha. I start to explore more and slip my fingers in between the buttons of her uniform. She didn't stop me. I manage to unbutton one of her buttons and my palm went in. My whole palm is now inside her bra and there was her nipples. I squeeze it gently and she gave a slight moan. We continue doing that for almost 20 mins and we stopped as it was getting late. We groom ourselves properly and waited for my dick to sleep.

We went down to the bus top as I waited for her bus. Her bus was arriving and she whisper to my ear, "I can't wait to have more with you. Bye sweetheart"

I was blown away and that was the start I found the Real ME. The horny guy within me,

Part 4 : S get bolder and more oral

Stay tune guys and I back for more. It's only 1 girl. There's more to come. Enjoy reading

Crosslala
25-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I did post something earlier on. Haven't moderate I guess.

Crosslala
26-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Part 4 : S got more bolder, more oral

So let's recap the previous post what I've done. French and slight petting. Let's continue.

It was the December school holidays and it was the hardest to meet S. She was in NPCC and I was in athletics and rugby. (Btw, at that point of time my body was getting fitter and the muscles start to came out. So becoming more attractive to girls. Hehe)She has training camps to go and therefore we rarely meet. Bare in mind I had a hard time going out as well as my parents would control my freedom. Only 14 bah at that time. So one fine day decided to skip my morning track training and met up with her.

In was in the morning and I was wearing my school P.E tshirt and shorts. I waited for her at the mansionate block that we usually go. She was abit late. When she came, she was wearing a body fitting spaghetti strap with mini skirt. I could see she was wearing a navy blue bra as her bra strap was thicker than her spaghetti strap. The spaghetti top had a v shape thus able to see a slight cleavage. That was enough for me to get turn on. She was wearing this kind of denim mini skirt jeans. Her mini skirt exposed her smooth and firm thighs. I was mesmerized by that and didn't even greet her. (She was in home clothes as she did not have NPCC training that day)

S: hello? dear? Dear? (She waves her hand in front of my face)
Me: yea.. Aa..
S: what are you looking at? (She pinch my arm)
Me: aawwwouch. Hehehe. You look pretty today my dear.
S: thanks dear. There's a reason why I'm wearing like this today.
Me: really? What's the reason? Any occasion behind this?
S: (stuck out her tongue) :p not going to tell you. Come let's go up.

We went up and took the lift and went to the same floor staircase. The moment we arrive we immediately frenched. We were standing and I pushed her against the wall and I was leaning against her. I could my dick had a straight hard on. It was rising as I wore boxers that day therefore nothing could control it. My hands were both on her breast and she was giving alight moas. As I was doing that I could feel my hard grown dick was in between her smooth sexy legs. She tried to adjust her legs trying to avoid it. I knew my pre cum as wet the boxers and my shorts. Got bolder and she took one of my hand and place it behind her ass. Immediately I took my other hand grabbed both of her butt cheeks. She lay both her hands behind my waist and she was pulling me towards her. I lean towards her and my dick could almost feel her vagina just to be block by the denim skirt.

To be continued shortly..

Crosslala
26-09-2014, 08:26 AM
We stopped and sat down. We frenched again I slipped my hands underneath the spaghetti top and went into her breast area. Her nipples was hard. She then pull herself back and took off her top. I stopped her at first and told her if someone were to see us it wouldn't be nice. But she insisted and told me not to worry. There I could see two solid, firm melons only the bra preventing it from dropping loose. I so much feel wanting to lick her but I just didn't know how to get it started. We kissed and I cup and grope her breast. I pull her bra strap to sides and she was looking pretty hot. Slowly is he push my head down and told me to kiss her necks.

Wow. She read my mind. I kissed her necks and she press my head more downwards. I was already reaching her cleavage area. I was already smooching her top part of the breast that was not covered by the bra. As I went neat to the bra she gave slight moans. She then pull her left cup downwards and pushed my head towards there. I could see her hard grown nipple. I slowly kissed and took out my tongue and flick it. she gave a louder moan. I then covered the nipple with my mouth and gave it a good suck. She pulled my hair as she was feeling high. It was a nice feeling sucking nipples. I den pull the right cup and gave it suck as well. She was on ecstasy. One point of time I was sucking her nipple while the other hand cupping the other breast. Then I realize she kept rubbing her thighs against each other. My saliva was drooling on her breasts. She stopped me and push me against the wall. At that point of time she was having heavy panting. Maybe she was enjoying and having a good time.

S: I have to stop you my dear.
Me: why? U like it right?
S: yes I do but it's not fair. Now I want to make you feel nice.

She started to kiss me and slid her hands into my shorts. Her hands were roving below and suddenly she grabbed my dick. She pull my pants down and there was my wet boxers as the precum flooded it. She slowly pull down my boxers and there you go. A full erected cock standing first time standing in front of a woman. She slowly play with the tip of my dick and played with the juices as well. the moment her small smooth hands grabbed my dick I felt as if I wanted to cum. I hold on and try not to spoil the mood. Haha. We kissed and she start stroking my dick up and down slowly. I can't help it but giving out slight moans and she increased her speed as I was enjoying it. Ten minutes later I can't hold it any longer. I told her was going to cum. She stopped and I went to the corner of the staircase and continue to wank. It was there I shot and unload my cum. She was giggling as I shot. I was done and I came close to her. My dick was facing her as she was sitting down and I facing her. She waited for my dick to go to sleep and pull my boxers and shorts back to its place. As I pull her bra strap back to its place and adjust her breast accordingly. We left and headed down and left.

Part 5: Addicted to S

alan0338
26-09-2014, 09:53 AM
camp for more... :D

Spikerman
26-09-2014, 09:58 AM
start camping also :D

Steventan
26-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Joining in the Q.
Sounds sex(in)tresting.

Crosslala
26-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Part 5: Addicted to S

I became more obsessed with S. Never I thought from a noob in this, slowly learning the way of a woman's body. Every night I would wank my way thinking of what I did with S. S slowly change my attire to become a hot stuff in school. Being the school athlete and rugby player and having such a hot girlfriend. Oolalala. Haha. Once a week S and I went to the block and did petting. One fine day..

We were there as per normal after school and did our "thing". We were in sec 3 though at that point of time. I was cupping her and she was wanking my dick. Suddenly she stop.

S: dear, I want to feel more high.
Me: err. Can but how you wan me to do it?

She stood up and pull down the shorts she was wearing beneath her school skirt. She was leaning against the wall and started kissing again. She took my right hand and place it right in front of her wet undies. She was really wet. Her undies were damn wet. She started slowly moving my hand up and down her panties right at the wet area. A new area explored. Haha. I return her the favour and continue rubbing. I could feel the opening of her vagina. Could feel small hairs that was soaking wet. I pressed two fingers harder to her vagina from the outside and she was moaning. While doing that she was still stroking my ever wet dick. I tried to be clever and tried to slip my hands into her undies but she stopped me.

S: no dear. You can't go inside.
Me: why? If I go in, u be more high.
S: no I want you stay out and don't want you to finger me. I still want to remain a virgin. No finger no fucking.

Gosh my hopes were dashed. Not to spoil the mood I kissed her and continue to pet her vagina from the outside. I can tell you guys she was really wet till I could tap the undies and there those " piak piak " sounds. That doesn't stops there

To be continued..

Crosslala
26-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Continuation of part 5

S: ok there's one thing I'm willing to do to make you feel like we are having sex.
Me: okay how is dat?
S: I'm going to lie down and place your dick right in front of my undies. I do the rest okay?
Me: (not knowing what's gonna happen) okay dear

She laid down and I went on top of her as if I was in the push up position waiting for her. She took my dig and slightly lowered her undies. She then took my dick and place it right in front of her vagina mouth and slowly ask me to rub my dick against it. The feeling was nice. My dick glide against the mouth of her vagina. It was wet. She kept her hand there to prevent my dick from going in. In a while I old her I was tired in that position. She den told me to lie down and she went on top of me. She knelt down towards me and let her vagina sit on my dick. I could see she slide her vagina up and down my lying flat cock.as I tried to control not to cum. After a while I told her I could not control and was about to cum. She sat the side and wear her undies back. While I knelt down and wank till I cum.

While I was adjusting my fast sleeping dick I asked her,

Me: dear one day would you suck my cock?
S: eeewwww. No dear. It's dirty.
Me: (seriously disappointed) seriously?
S: yes I wouldn't. Neither would I let you go down and lick me.
Me: ok (showing a sad face)
S: dun worry dear as long yo're with me, and u feel horny we go somewhere an do ok?
Me: (at least she offer something in return) ok dear. You're the best!! Love you

We packed our things and got dressed and left.

Time pass by and we continued doing our heavy petting almost weekly. End of sec 3 and during the December holidays that was when I saw S was changing. S rarely met up with me and kept giving excuses. So when we enter sec 4 and school term begins, that was where I found she has been two timing me with my rugby mate. I was heartbroken of coz. Who wouldn't. Your own rugby mate man. I met her and told her we must end our relationship. She willingly agreed and that was my last convo with S.

So end of S story. Next up will be SH. Let me give you guys her stars first.
Height : around 150cm
Weigh : not fat not slim just nice
Boobs around 36b I guess
Ass: solid firm

So do comment if you like so I know you're following me. Enjoy bros

Eternal Luck
28-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes I do like. Do please continue with your sharing.

Steventan
29-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Crosslala,
Please carry on, great thread. Hope you don't disappear.
:p

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 10:23 PM
yes, keep it up please :)

Spikerman
30-09-2014, 01:05 PM
continue to support ;)

BlueCondor
09-10-2014, 06:43 PM
TS where are you ?