PDA

View Full Version : Caught surfing sammyboysexforum

kevin123
25-09-2014, 12:10 PM
To all fellow samster.

Was surfing sbf frequently since the past 1 month mostly in office hours. Until one day during last week monday. I was caught by one of the Secretary in my company. Let name her XL. Some detail about her
chio & innocent look, Long hair,
165cm in height, skin colour fair white, body slim and tone, boobs b max, age late 20s

She was married and give birth to a child before i joined the company. First day to work saw her in short mini skirt, wow this girl is so hot, was thinking to hit her on but later found out she is married, she was friendly and helpful. I always try to go to her cubicle to talk to her sometimes able to get some upskirt and some cleavage sneak peek.

Last week monday, while i was surfing sbf my boss suddenly call me into his room. In a hurry i forget to close the sbf site in my hp. After 30mins of meeting came out. Pick up my phone and there is a msg from XL "i know what you do in office hours" at the moment i was froze, thinking that this time I'm going to be dead, not knowing what actually has she saw.
During lunchtime the group ask me to go for lunch, due to the incident just now i was kinda of moodless and also afraid to face her. Still wondering wat does she means in the msg.
Before they left for lunch XL walk pass and smile at me that looking naughty or flirty. Then she turn around and walk to my desk and rest her butt on my chair armrest which gave me a chance to take a peek of her fair white thigh asking "you not going for lunch today ah" busy surfing internet"???
At that moment i was dumbfounded thinking that she must have saw that i was surfing sbf on my hp as sometime she will come to my desk an leave some documents for me to verify.
Afraid to face her i nodded my head. Then she say ok loh and went for lunch.

To be cont

ah rat
25-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Ts, recommend her to join SBF :) :D

Subaru75
25-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Maybe she is already member

ah rat
25-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Maybe she is already member

Ya,maybe active member :D

GeminiGold
25-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Smelling an interesting happenings soon.Now maybe more bros will intentionally surf sbf on their smartphone and leave it on for their female colleagues to chance upon. :D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Not sure whether she already in sbf hahaaha.

After the lunchbreak nothing much really happen until wednesday

During these few days she is always look at me in a way which gave me a feel that something is going to turn real bad. Maybe get sack.
Kinda of stress up for these few days because of this, decided to book an FL for some destress. During lunchtime we went lunch together they were asking tonight they are going to steamboat afterwork ask me want to join them a not. As in the group all are female only me male sometimes really bored i dun talk alot also. So decide to turn them down as i going for my session with fl at 7pm that night.
Almost time for knocking off 5pm. Received a whatsapp msg from XL, asking why u dun want to go to the steamboat today. I replied her i have something on. She then replied a smiley face.
At 5pm most of the group has left for their steamboat session. The office looks quiet and i thought everyone have left except me. As it is still early to meet the fl i decide to stay back awhile to slack around maybe nap for a while.
Out of sudden i heard some noises sound like mouse click. Because this office have some rumor about ghosting. I decided to pack up and leave first dun wish to have an encounter.
Went over to switch off all the lights the moment the lights turn off, someone scream out hey I'm still here dun off the lights

Still writing to be cont

Dun flame me if u dun like this story.

gunner77
25-09-2014, 12:56 PM
carry on please :D

Happyman89
25-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Another camper waiting for updates! :cool:

kevin123
25-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the up.
Never thought this will happen on me.

Story cont.........

The scream shock me as i thought everyone had left. As the voice sounded from the far end of the office i was thinking was it XL. Was walking towards her cubicle out the sudden she jump out.

Screaming at me why u off the lights. " i still doing my report need to submit tml.
I was like "how to f i know u are there so far end of the office. Thinking in my mind.
But end up i tell her "
Me - sorry la i thought I'm the last person in the office. (She then gave me a angry look and walk back to her cubicle. I follow up and ask her)

Me - u ok to be alone the office as I'm leaving soon.

XL - ok ah u think i first time ot meh. She then pause for a while and say shit i forget to bring my office keys today.

Me - ok la then i wait for u to finish the report loh if before 6.30pm. If can't then i pass u the keys loh.

XL - WAHLAU 6.30PM where got so fast. You go where wor why need to be so punctual.

Me - go meet fren loh

XL - really a not. SBF FREN AH!!!!!

Me - pause awhile simi sbf fren (act blur) i meet my ex classmate la.

XL - dun bluff la, i won't sabo you one dun worry . Eh you always surfing sbf in office hours ah. Then u must be everytime go cheong. U not scare meh later tio HIV.

Me - (feeling better hearing her words). Ya la i surf sbf in office hours loh go home wife with me how to surf. No la i nv go cheong so much just when needed loh. (Move over took a chair and sit beside her)

To be cont

cuties
25-09-2014, 02:27 PM
upupup!!
unlucky all my male colleagues always open big big SBF in the office,nothing special ;)

volcano
25-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Ya,maybe active member :D

or maybe is Premium member lol :D

howdoido
25-09-2014, 03:41 PM
WAH!!! Lai liao lo! Thanks TS! continue prease! haha

sex crusader
25-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Pitching camp Liao. ,maggi mee and beer ready.:D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Seated beside my eyes was blind the smooth white thighs with her mini skirt shorter when she is sitting down. Wearing a white sleeveless button top can see her cleavage of those pair of B Cup. Her smooth white skin is so beautiful.

She - eh you go play ur wife dunno. Why u go play u and ur wife sex life no fun?

Me - ermmm dunno maybe my wife can't  sextisfy me bah. Why you ask so much wor.

She - cannot ask meh dun forget u got a dark secret with me hor.... Hahahahaha.
Why ur wife didn't do blowjob on u ah?

Me - ...... U win liao loh u threatened me ah. Ya la ya la no bj. (Wtf i like criminal kanna interrogate)

She - (laughing away) i also dun give my husband bj coz his bro got smell i dun like.

Me - hahaha wah simi smell sock or dead fish (asking jokingly).

She shakes her head hinting dunno what smell & carry on to do her report.
Meanwhile i was sitting beside her admiring her and asking her eh u need help a not. She turn telling its ok. Then she say she going to get some water then go to the ladies. She turn her chair and uncross her sexy legs. I caught a sight of her panties. Those white lacy panty. What a view red hot mini skirt with white panties. She stood up and walk pass me looking at a twisting butt. Feel like squeezing them.

After she back from ladies and seated back and cont her report.
She - eh 6.20pm liao leh. U really need to go ah.

Me - ya meet my ex classmate at 7pm.

She - wah lau u still want to bluff me ah.
Go call chicken say la.

Me - (out of not where suddenly found my gut) ya la i need to go find the chicken. Sound abit pissed.

She - aiya dun like that la. I joking with u only. How much the chicken wor? Got wat service ? Got bj?

Me - wah lau u ask so much for wat. U also dun have lil bro. Or you want to be chicken ah.

She - (Out of sudden) use her left hand and grab my bro and say there i have lil bro now liao. (Saying it jokingly)

Me - (stunned) pull off her hand. Saying u siao ah. (Paiseh coz i have a semi hard on).

She then move closer and whisper in my ear saying u stay with me do report i help u later. Hearing is like wah tio 4d first prize liao. Immediately i nodded my head.
All this while i wish so much i could bonk her one of these day which i think it will not happen.

To be cont

handcell
25-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Something happening is happening soon..;)

uansr
25-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Am following...:):D:)

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Guys i gave the link so she can read our scandal story too

genesis01
25-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Pls continue :)

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 04:12 PM
TS u win!!!
tio caught and give link!

aisei! u my hero! :D

cuties
25-09-2014, 04:13 PM
wah brother kelvin, power sia!

upzzzzz:D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Actually she is the one who tell me to write on sbf lol

TS u win!!!
tio caught and give link!

aisei! u my hero! :D

acidicavex
25-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Ts and your scandal beat me ppl hand down or up........ sibey dua kong ask her create a nick and join in the fun:D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:32 PM
I think i must thanks sbf. Without sbf i dont think all this will happen.

She say she wont create acc as she doesn't wish to be harass by all the bro at sbf. No offense

Ts and your scandal beat me ppl hand down or up........ sibey dua kong ask her create a nick and join in the fun:D

cuties
25-09-2014, 04:41 PM
faster continue your story, else zap u! hahaa.....up up up

ah rat
25-09-2014, 04:52 PM

Alamak,it she who told u to write :( I thought of asking u to take some pixs of her smooth white thighs :p :D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:53 PM
I try but no promise. Dun want to ruin this scandal relationship

Alamak,it she who told u to write :( I thought of asking u to take some pixs of her smooth white thighs :p :D

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 04:53 PM

she got account secretly la!!! u don't know nia! lols!

She say she wont create acc as she doesn't wish to be harass by all the bro at sbf. No offense

confirm chop no bro dare harass her... unless she reply to pms, that one no one can say anything so long she doesn't reply just reply to forum nia... no one can disturb her la...

got you "cover" her ass FULLY, I sumpah! no sbf bro will harass! :D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:56 PM
This will be the last part for 17/09/14

The excited part of the story cont.........

She is so aggressive after seeing my nod she grab hold of my bro again. And instantly it was a hard on. I could see her flirty smile when bro was hard on. She then unbuckle my belt unzip my pants and pull my bro out.
Lil bro sprung out with pre cum on the head. As she was playing with the cum and tickling my balls. She say wah so fast wet liao ah.
She then move over and give a kiss on my lips as soon as both our lips touch we started to french like crazy. As both of us is seated on the chair, kind of hard to access to some parts. Hehehe
I stood up and bring her up to sit on her desk. Spreading her sexy legs apart while she hj my bro.
Slowly i advance to unbutton her blouse and revealed the pair of white b cups.
With one hand unhooking her bra and the other caressing the sweet hole but funny thing is where is the cute little white panties, took of while in the toilet?
Suddenly she stop frenching and looking at my bro and ask me u dun want bj ah?
I smile back at her and nodded my head and say of coz i want. Hinting me to sit down the table and she started bbbj me for about 10min then i stop her saying let go to the meeting room. More space hahaha.
At the meeting room she ask me to lie down again saying she wants more. I lie down and climb up onto the table giving me a view of her wet pussy without her panties which i think she took off just now. She then position herself in 69 and back to blowing also pushing her pussy into my face. In mind thinking siao liao later ccb i no where run. But surprise there to smell at all i proceed to lick and tongue fuck her. She was moaning so loudly and her body was shivering and suddenly i felt a jet stream spray on to my face. After that she blow me fast and furious. In a matter of mins i surrender to ur mouth. Sucking me dry with every bit of my cum in her mouth. Was abit shocked to CIM on her.
As she sit up on the desk she ask me how my bj gd. I say gd damm gd. It only i just realised to swallowed all my cum.

Me - eh u nv spit out?

She - nope why u want to spray all over the meeting room ah.

Me - no la i not like u spray on my face.

She - (giggles) i cum always spray one, long time nv spray liao.

After we clean up and back help her out on report. Hanky panky until she finish the report. Never proceed to any bonking session abit disappointed but also glad to have such a encounter tonight. While on our way to the lift as our office is a 30 floor and it was 10pm. We know no much ppl is around so in the lift we are still frenching and caressing each other. Remembered we reach the first my hand are still wet with her juice from her pussy.
We parted our way and left for home. Exchange some sms otw. Ask me whether happy a not save money and got free bj.

To be cont

kevin123
25-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Hahaha see how she responds on this later.
Going to do overtime with her later.

Will continue to write our scandal story tomorrow.

she got account secretly la!!! u don't know nia! lols!

confirm chop no bro dare harass her... unless she reply to pms, that one no one can say anything so long she doesn't reply just reply to forum nia... no one can disturb her la...

got you "cover" her ass FULLY, I sumpah! no sbf bro will harass! :D

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 05:03 PM

eh! paiseh bro, you not in raffles place right?! not those few super tall tall building right...

mai dan i bump into you and her in dark dark staircase... :eek: but you did in office isit?! not outside har!? :eek:

u not that ahneh n tnb?! :p:D

ah rat
25-09-2014, 05:05 PM
I try but no promise. Dun want to ruin this scandal relationship

Bro,able to try to take neh neh & pussy pixs :p

kevin123
25-09-2014, 05:06 PM
No la. I also some where in town hahaha.

eh! paiseh bro, you not in raffles place right?! not those few super tall tall building right...

mai dan i bump into you and her in dark dark staircase... :eek: but you did in office isit?! not outside har!? :eek:

u not that ahneh n tnb?! :p:D

kevin123
25-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Bro rat.
Try la if cannot i also LL

ah rat
25-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Bro rat.
Try la if cannot i also LL
Die die must try,will up u 2morrow :D

cuties
25-09-2014, 05:14 PM
tall tall building again:D:D:D:D

wish you have another nice experience ya!!!

doubletap
26-09-2014, 09:43 AM

hey, quick continue yr scandal leh......... i'm waiting......:eek:

kevin123
26-09-2014, 12:23 PM
After that night, everything changes for me.

Next morning thursday, came into office just seated down on my chair. XL came over to pass me some document. Wearing a one piece dress (those OL type tight) always showing off her smooth white thigh & legs.

Back to work until almost lunchtime 12pm didn't join the group together as i was having a meeting with my boss. Finish the meeting was 1pm boss left was feeling slpy as didn't get to slp well last night. As our lunch time is 2hr i sat on my chair and took a nap.
In about less then 5min heard someone opening the door. Saw XL walking toward my cubicle. Asking me why nv go lunch. I replied tired mah so take a nap loh. She then walked closer and put her hand onto my bro. Speaking softly in my ear. Izzit because last then tired.
Immediately i grab her and sit on my lap.
(Dunno why i did that. Must be my bro overcome my thinking).
Started frenching her, grabbing her boobs. She was moaning so loudy, signal her to quiet down.
Time for my lunch. I told her. She smile and ask wat u want for lunch then ?
So i ask her to stand up & pull up her skirt which is so tight. Saw a little black lacy g string. Looks delicious. Ask her to sit back on my table for my lunch to be serve. Once seated i pull up the gstring exposing the juicy piece of abalone. Lick & finger her for a nice 5min and then the spray cum along. Already know it from yesterday experience. So before it started to spray i open mouth and cover her pussy sucking up all her cum. She was shivering and panting away. After about 30sec she look at me and ask me did i spray onto ur shirt. I told her no u spray into my mouth. She smile and ask u drank it? I replied yeah. And she move forward and french me for awhile and then we clean up as my table was so wet with her juice.

To be cont

Machupichu
26-09-2014, 01:04 PM
NIce story la...:D

acidicavex
26-09-2014, 01:11 PM

Aiyo the bros here will only doted and sayang her where will harrasss her :p

Anyway nice update.

ah rat
26-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Bro,any pixs :p :D

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 03:03 PM
......She smile and ask u drank it? I replied yeah. And she move forward and french me for awhile and then we clean up as my table was so wet with her juice.

To be cont

LITERALLY "yummy" and "juicy" update! :eek::D

kevin123
26-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Bro,any pixs :p :D

No pic yet. She dun allow. Say time come then can put.
Bro rat u wait bah.

Not writing for this week. Happy weekend. Its havoc time

ah rat
26-09-2014, 04:05 PM
No pic yet. She dun allow. Say time come then can put.
Bro rat u wait bah.

Not writing for this week. Happy weekend. Its havoc time

Bro,hope she allow.Ok! worth waiting,but hope not so long.Happy weekend too. :D
And any piak during weekend :p

oldslywolf
26-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Definitely parking myself here permanently. :)

superman
27-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Enjoy your story bro, more pls:)

silverstrike
27-09-2014, 11:44 AM
TS you so daring doing it in the office. :p

kevin123
27-09-2014, 05:49 PM
TS you so daring doing it in the office. :p

Never actually do. Hehe must know how to check out ur surrounding.

kevin123
27-09-2014, 05:52 PM
To be cont

After Thursday i went outstation, damm I'm missing her juicy pussy whole weekend. Still waiting for my penetration to occur. While I'm at overseas told her i will be back on monday morning flight. Ask her to find a reason to be out for the night. Told her I'm going to book an hotel to have some sexy time. She agree and i think she told her husband she is going to her gal fren house to stay.

Got her reply on sunday for the coming monday bonking session. Straight away book an 5 star hotel and wait for the time to come.

Monday back to sg straight check in to the hotel and when back to the office. Went over to her cubicle to pass her some document. Saw her in to sexy tight black typical OL wear with black stocking. Move back to my desk whatsapp her so tonight ok. You look sexy today.. Replied ok, u liked it?
Feeling tonight will be a great night. Ask her which kind of cover she like. Told me she like those have little dot one. More shiok.

Knock off time. Yeah. When to buy cover and ask her to wait for me to pick her at another point in case anyone saw us. Must be discreet. Drove to the hotel & had our dinner there. Then proceed to the sex nest.

Once the room door closed. I grab her and french her in turbo mode hand all over. Was about to take of her jacket to proceed. She say she tired want to take a bath first. (Wah sian half. My bro hard like hell waiting for release so long still need to shower but no choice) she then proceed to take of her clothes, saw her wearing pantyhose damm sexy i like.
Bath time soaking in the tub i at bottom she on top. Caressing her & finger the juice hole want to make her cum eventually got her to cum twice in the tub. In return she gave me a good 5 min bj.
After that proceed to normal cleaning up.
Then to the bed action.

She went out off the bath room wore back the pantyhose. I was like omg how she know want i want to do. Was thinking to bonk her in the pantyhose. She was lying on signalling me to come. As per normal frenching and grabbing. She took the lead to bj and turn to 69. As the stocking blocking my licking of the juicy pussy. Tear a hole which is just the right size of her pussy. Did 69 for 5 to 10min.
She is blowing me like mad almost came in the mouth. But i better she cum 2 times while doing 69 haha. Make her stop before i came. Took the little dot cover arm it and ramp her up slowly and picking up the speed in missionary. She was so wet below, her moaning was so sensational. Got her into doggy pumping and squeezing those nice butt. Can feel cumming her pussy was like clam, clamping me all the time, it feel so tight and shiok.

Bonking her is using up all my energy so request her to be on top to ride me with her back facing me. (Hehe this way i can finger her clit making her cum more) she is so horny riding me like crazy. Can feel her cum flowing down to my balls and to the sheets. After few min she cum and spray, can feel the warm liquid oozing out while my bro in inside the feeling is so amazing. She den collapse and pulsating. The evil mind of my bro didnt want her to rest move to spoon and ramp her up until she begged to stop. Telling me she cannot take it anymore. So no choice took out bro and let her rest. While rest she is still playing with my bro telling me just now was very enjoying long time nv so sexisfy and asking why u can last so long. Told her dunno why maybe because its you my bro dun want to give up haha.(was laughing away) in the seconds after i said that she took out the cover and blow me doing deep throat taking my whole dick ( which is 5.5in short) sucking up my balls. In mins i blew my load into her mouth. Guess she wanted revenge still carry sucking until my bro and my whole body was limp. Its like sucking my life away. Omg no word to describe the feeling. Have to tap on her and ask her to stop if not i up lorry. Not up to this of excitement. This time she didnt swallow my load but spit out in both her hand and playing with it like those pornstar. Damm sluty look on her face. After this both of us collapse and took a long rest as its only 8pm the night is still long way.

To be cont......

While writing all this still making me hard on as the event i recalled in my mind.

She sexisfy me till the max.

Part 2 of the juicy nite shall cont........

Cysgod13th
27-09-2014, 07:00 PM
I new at Sbf. and i read your story. Im saying it like the others did. you are like A HERO to me. Someone up there is looking after you!! Update on the story man pls. :D

superman
28-09-2014, 01:49 AM
camping here bro

doubletap
28-09-2014, 12:29 PM
come on, more more more of it please........................!!!!!!!!!! upz upz upz n away!

socialexpert
28-09-2014, 07:53 PM
camping here bro. nice office sex story.

terrence74
06-10-2014, 09:46 PM
No more the story update already ts?

xiaocheng
07-10-2014, 02:11 PM
bro, nice job. hurry up for the next part.

AHHeng
07-10-2014, 05:06 PM
TNice story, but the fj u did raw ah? I was looking for the word condom can't find

milfloverguy
07-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Nice and juicy... keep it going

scoobyts
07-10-2014, 10:17 PM
first time posting, interesting :)

francined69
08-10-2014, 12:00 AM
waiting for next session............

xiaocheng
04-11-2014, 09:34 AM
bro, no more update ?