PDA

View Full Version : need advise! regarding a vie girl I met

spymlk
25-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Recently I met a viet girl in sg. At royce club.
Things went well and we went out a few times. She told me that she worked in korean ktv in vietnam and it was very different from sg where they need to do alot of hanky panky stuff here. She mentioned that the customer at the korean ktv only does social accompanying (drink song play dice). We become quite close.

After she went back to vietnam after this "ordeal", I went to visit her in vietnam a month later.

In a her wechat, she posted our photos in the "moment" section and all her friends can see the picture.

During this trip, I stayed at her place but there wasnt any on the bed action with her. I wanted to make sure she is the kind that still have the traditional "asian" culture where she only allow her loved ones to do it with her.

She brought me to see her siblings and friends when we went out. I thought I might have hit jackpot. One night I checked her phone when she was sleeping. I was even sure I hit jackpot.

The next day I decided to make my move on bed. Sadly I realise her hole was alittle loose. (Dont ask me how I know. Till day I only fuck my previous gf, I dont touch wl or any ktv girls)

I asked her in the night, and she told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend (1) and some customers who paid to overnight with her.

I am devastated right now. I can accept that the fact she did it with her previous bf but the the fact that she is in another a prostitute because of her job really turn me off now.

I really dono what to do now. She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her. Any pros here to enlighten me please..

MIFAcafe
25-09-2014, 08:23 AM
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297&page=1363

Read the first 300 pages to understand how Viet Bu play KC game.

If you want a VB as wife; read 1,000 pages and learn Tieng Viet.

If you feel you are been played by VB; you probably are. :cool:

There are decent good Viet girls; but hard to find in Singapore.
She is smart to work in Royce club, it mean she know how to speak simple English.
You are 100% right; she is a working lady.

Things went well and we went out a few times. She told me that she worked in korean ktv in vietnam and it was very different from sg where they need to do alot of hanky panky stuff here. She mentioned that the customer at the korean ktv only does social accompanying (drink song play dice). We become quite close.

After she went back to vietnam after this "ordeal", I went to visit her in vietnam a month later.

In a her wechat, she posted our photos in the "moment" section and all her friends can see the picture.

During this trip, I stayed at her place but there wasnt any on the bed action with her. I wanted to make sure she is the kind that still have the traditional "asian" culture where she only allow her loved ones to do it with her.

She brought me to see her siblings and friends when we went out. I thought I might have hit jackpot. One night I checked her phone when she was sleeping. I was even sure I hit jackpot.

The next day I decided to make my move on bed. Sadly I realise her hole was alittle loose. (Dont ask me how I know. Till day I only fuck my previous gf, I dont touch wl or any ktv girls)

I asked her in the night, and she told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend (1) and some customers who paid to overnight with her.

I am devastated right now. I can accept that the fact she did it with her previous bf but the the fact that she is in another a prostitute because of her job really turn me off now.

I really dono what to do now. She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her. Any pros here to enlighten me please..

banana81sg
25-09-2014, 08:59 AM
had a viet gf previously, lasted for 1 half year..........n after reading H88 and many other bro post/comments n with this previous gf, 1 thing is certain, they like to lie.

sammyboyfor
25-09-2014, 09:01 AM

Make that more like dozens of "boyfriends" and hundreds of customers who paid to overnight with her. :p

You know perfectly well she's lying through a her teeth with such claimed low numbers. :rolleyes:

SingViet
25-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Having sex is like eating rice to the Vietnamese. They can do it with many different people almost every other day. :D

MIFAcafe
25-09-2014, 09:14 AM
All this guys are lucky to have help from seniors here........

Bro SingViet when you know your first VB.... wonder who help you??:confused::D

Viet girls are one of the most open minded asian girls I ever know when come to sex..... as long your provide what they need; letting you F is never a problem.

Having sex is like eating rice to the Vietnamese. They can do it with many different people almost every other day. :D

SingViet
25-09-2014, 09:35 AM
All this guys are lucky to have help from seniors here........

Bro SingViet when you know your first VB.... wonder who help you??:confused::D

Viet girls are one of the most open minded asian girls I ever know when come to sex..... as long your provide what they need; letting you F is never a problem.

It was a viet student in Singapore that brought me to Saigon . He was the first batch of viet student to come Singapore . He introduced the director of a large education consultancy that arranged for him to come Singapore . This lady director can speak English well, graduated with BA in English , and comes from a rich family in Saigon .She was my first VB in Vn . After which I started office there and stayed there for the next 5 years . Went there as a Bachelor , came back to Singapore 5 years later with a viet wife and a pair of twin daughters . :D

The viet student gave me good advice during that time .

MIFAcafe
25-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Congratulation....

Life is unpredictable.......

It is easy to fall in love with VBs...... but hard to settle down as life long companion......

Nowadays I just like to help some juniors prevent falling into KC trap set up by VB whom are WL.

The pattern all the same.....

First
Fall in love with Viet working lady.

Second
Come here for opinions.

Third
Seniors say dump her and go Vietnam find better one.

Forth
Upset with seniors as though we are breaking them up and criticising their "new love"

Fifth
After a few months time turn sour as expected.

Sixth
Back here to support seniors and help other new juniors whom just fall into KC trap.

came back to Singapore 5 years later with a viet wife and a pair of twin daughters . :D

SingViet
25-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Congratulation....

Life is unpredictable.......

It is easy to fall in love with VBs...... but hard to settle down as life long companion......

Nowadays I just like to help some juniors prevent falling into KC trap set up by VB whom are WL.

First

Second
Come here for opinions.

Third
Seniors say dump her and go Vietnam find better one.

Forth
Upset with seniors as though we are breaking them up and criticising their "new love"

Fifth
After a few months time turn sour as expected.

Sixth
Back here to support seniors and help other new juniors whom just fall into KC trap.

I have my fair share of Viet gals from different class of society. Most Sgp man find their viet love from the pool of Viet WL in Singapore bars. What do you expect to get from these gals? They are surely in great need of cash and that's why they are working in this field. Why are they in need of cash? Its either they have lazy family members who do not work or greedy parents . If the SGP man marry such gals, what do they expect?

SingViet
25-09-2014, 09:54 AM
As for TS, if you want to get involved with a WL, don't expect to meet a virgin. If they do not go lam tinh with customers, how much money can they earn?

Hurricane88
25-09-2014, 10:14 AM
As for TS, if you want to get involved with a WL, don't expect to meet a virgin. If they do not go lam tinh with customers, how much money can they earn?

well said and fully agreed..:)

"if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees"...:)

Hurricane88
25-09-2014, 10:15 AM
had a viet gf previously, lasted for 1 half year..........n after reading H88 and many other bro post/comments n with this previous gf, 1 thing is certain, they like to lie.

din realized I helped in some ways. ..:)

MyMyMine
25-09-2014, 12:01 PM

Looks like you become another carrot head. A tool for her to meet her needs .Suggest you dump her straight away and cut off all communications with her.

banana81sg
25-09-2014, 01:04 PM
din realized I helped in some ways. ..:)

yes u did grandmaster lol. and many bro inputs too on my query on yr thrend.

spymlk
25-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey thanks for the all the advices.

I feel that I might become a carrot head soon.
One super illogical thing I cant understand is that I have not paid for her expenses at all even the wl' tip.

Even now in vietnam, her sister is paying for everything

SingViet
25-09-2014, 02:51 PM

One super illogical thing I cant understand is that I have not paid for her expenses at all even the wl' tip.

Looks so good right? That's how they hook you up. Once you are hooked up, you will be the one paying and you will pay for even larger items like building house and buying motorbikes for the family.

spymlk
25-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Looks so good right? That's how they hook you up. Once you are hooked up, you will be the one paying and you will pay for even larger items like building house and buying motorbikes for the family.

Damn. Sounds horrible. Do you think I should just pull out now or when they start making their "move"?

MIFAcafe
25-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Notice newbies getting similar treatment. Sound like this vbs getting training and guides from similar source. Maybe a senior Vb whom have succeeded in trapping a bro in this method.

That is why we are here to learn from each other.........

sunhuan-con
25-09-2014, 03:53 PM

Same plight for laos girls too...My friend build house and buy motor cycle for his gf in laos. Guess laos and vietnam are the same. Man foot all the bills for big items.

runfishyrun
25-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Notice newbies getting similar treatment. Sound like this vbs getting training and guides from similar source. Maybe a senior Vb whom have succeeded in trapping a bro in this method.

That is why we are here to learn from each other.........

Do u think they have a VB forum similar to our forum here?
They exchanging new moves and tricks that they learn to counter our fellow SG bros. :D

stillgottheblue
25-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Same plight for laos girls too...My friend build house and buy motor cycle for his gf in laos. Guess laos and vietnam are the same. Man foot all the bills for big items.

Vietnam, Laos or Thailand same pattern. But I cannot stand those who don't want to work and lazy type.

KonfusedRudy
25-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Congratulation....

First

Second
Come here for opinions.

Everyone should have their first step as "Fall in love with Viet proper lady". There are many out there but people just want to narrow their vision to only working ladies. Working ladies are only the minority and not representative of the Viet women's general traits.

conquer
26-09-2014, 12:45 AM

There are so many stories out there an ML, FL or whatsoever form of whore has found a carrot head in Singapore. It doesn't matter these whores are after the money or the precious SG citizenship, I feel pity to these bros.

Hey TS, I got only few words for you: leave this woman, get yourself out of trouble!

demonhunter
26-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Things went well and we went out a few times. She told me that she worked in korean ktv in vietnam and it was very different from sg where they need to do alot of hanky panky stuff here. She mentioned that the customer at the korean ktv only does social accompanying (drink song play dice)AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER ???. We become quite close.

During this trip, I stayed at her place but there wasnt any on the bed action with her. I wanted to make sure she is the kind that still have the traditional "asian" culture where she only allow her loved ones to do it with her.THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN FAIRYTALES

The next day I decided to make my move on bed. Sadly I realise her hole was alittle loose. (Dont ask me how I know. Till day I only fuck my previous gf, I dont touch wl or any ktv girls)THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM , TOTAL LACK OF EXPERIENCE I asked her in the night, and she told me that she had sex with her previous boyfriend (1) and some customers who paid to overnight with her.

I really dono what to do now. STAY CALM She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her.YOU SHOULDNT REJECT HER Any pros here to enlighten me please..AFTER SEX , RUN AWAY ASAP !!!

all the best !

ps:remember to wear cap

Bote
26-09-2014, 01:27 AM
She did not want to use your money, isnt that easy to understand?
She love u and does not want to use your money but due to her situation no choice but to sleep with customer.

bro, u have found yourself a gem, a very good girl indeed, only way to help her is to offer money so she can quit her job and marry u.

Dont listen to all those bullshit by those sexpert here, most are being conned by girls before, jealous that u found a good girl:D

stillgottheblue
26-09-2014, 06:17 AM
99% of WL are gone case liao. They're here to make money, not have relationship.

SingViet
26-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Every other day is Viet hookers and more viet hookers. marry viet hookers and still kana tekan by sending more and more money to viet province. Owe big sum of money, no flat, no car etc. Cannot feed wife and wife go work as beer promotor etc etc. Can Singapore man be better than this? Don't say others look down on us, have most of us done enough to make others respect us?

Typical SGP man with viet spouse:
1. Super cheongster who met viet spouse at joo chiat, geylang or some other KTV in Singapore
2. Lowly educated and No good career, low to middle income but still want to act hero infront of wife and her family.
3. Let wife continue to engage in vice related activities in Singapore.
4. Rent room or small 3 room flat or stay with parents.
5. Manipulated by viet spouse . example let spouse take all baby bonus and send back village to build house. (Damm it, the baby bonus is to supplement your expenses in having a kid, not to let your wife's family to build house or buy motorbike) Wife wants to go back VN a few times a year, no money also must borrow to let her go back.
6. Think that Vietnam is a good place to earn money and singapore sucks as he cannot earn enough to even support himself. Fully support children to speak Vietnamese all the time.
7. Children with viet mothers tend to do very badly in school.

The list goes on and on...... all i can say is most think place lam tinh as priority and cannot change the thinking of viet spouse. Since cannot change the thinking of viet spouse, so join her to rot.

zan888
26-09-2014, 09:29 AM

TS, to my knowledge just because a girl had sex before the lobang doesnt get bigger, otherwise those who have 20 customers one day, can la kopi? Maybe you gal give birth before? Some gals give birth when they are teens or 20, their bodies are normal and cant tell except for lobang likely bigger unless they exercise to make it smaller. I think no evidence that if have sex the lobang gets bigger. Perhaps more experienced bros here can enlighten.

On the matters of the heart. I think if you go KTV expecting to find virgin is kinda naive ley. I guess that some bros hope to find gem in KTV or geylang. Not to say its impossible but the odds are so low that Sam is right in saying the mantra Fuck, Pay & Forget when it comes to WL. Anyway I guess the big lobang is enuff of a turn off , we need not counsel you further haha

Hurricane88
26-09-2014, 11:09 AM
TS, to my knowledge just because a girl had sex before the lobang doesnt get bigger, otherwise those who have 20 customers one day, can la kopi? Maybe you gal give birth before? Some gals give birth when they are teens or 20, their bodies are normal and cant tell except for lobang likely bigger unless they exercise to make it smaller. I think no evidence that if have sex the lobang gets bigger. Perhaps more experienced bros here can enlighten.

definitely if a gal had sex many times and used large sex toys often sure the pussy is loose...or the gal had normal birth a few times. and abortion/miscarriage before...then pussy can be loose too..:)

easy to sew back pussy to be tight as virgins...dun cost much if done in HCM...:)

milfmilf
26-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Every other day is Viet hookers and more viet hookers. marry viet hookers and still kana tekan by sending more and more money to viet province. Owe big sum of money, no flat, no car etc. Cannot feed wife and wife go work as beer promotor etc etc. Can Singapore man be better than this? Don't say others look down on us, have most of us done enough to make others respect us?

Typical SGP man with viet spouse:
1. Super cheongster who met viet spouse at joo chiat, geylang or some other KTV in Singapore
2. Lowly educated and No good career, low to middle income but still want to act hero infront of wife and her family.
3. Let wife continue to engage in vice related activities in Singapore.

can advise middle income is what range?

demonhunter
26-09-2014, 02:50 PM

5 k is considered middle income .

fion.18
26-09-2014, 02:57 PM
5 k is considered middle income .

My dear, your standard too high a not?

Lowly educated n no good career leh..

maxsee
26-09-2014, 03:03 PM
I have to agree 5k is really consider middle income in Sg here....A lot of my friends earning 10k++ to 30k++ and all working class....So 5k is not a lot especially if u r well educated.....:D:D:D

zan888
26-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I thought recent study showed that the median household income is 10k? I guess if both husband/wife earn 5k then its correct?

I think not fair to generalize too much. People marry viet is like that, marry Thai is like that, Marry Malaysian is like..Marry SG is like. Why need to pigeon hole stereotype people? Not like we need to racial profile sbf members.

milfmilf
26-09-2014, 09:24 PM
wah 5k cannot support a viet wife ... can go be monk liao :o

topcook1
26-09-2014, 09:38 PM
wah 5k cannot support a viet wife ... can go be monk liao :o

Rather be a monk or single.....

lanpar
28-09-2014, 04:34 PM
I really dono what to do now. She asked for sex earlier on but I rejected her. Any pros here to enlighten me please..[/QUOTE]

You have flouted the precautionary rule of chionging.

hoian
28-09-2014, 05:07 PM
I know of a couple of viet gals making SGD12k a month easily. So for those with 5k a month income thinking they can keep their gals happy (esp those who have been exposed to the good life) better think again. :p

damong777
28-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Choing within your means...but have said that a lot of people hao lian, want face so die fast

A pretty vn got tons of choices in bf...no money no honey. One can wait in dreams.

newbie85
28-09-2014, 06:58 PM
I know of a couple of viet gals making SGD12k a month easily. So for those with 5k a month income thinking they can keep their gals happy (esp those who have been exposed to the good life) better think again. :p

Are they WL? :p

conquer
28-09-2014, 07:45 PM

PRC can do double of that... :D

Some spent 2 months here, can earn Singaporean men 40-50K. Just imagine what they can do after conversion to RMB. Own a luxury car, build a landed bungalow, buy branded handbags... :D:D

They are still normal ML/WL/FL who hasn't chopped any big carrot head.

runfishyrun
28-09-2014, 10:05 PM

12k a month... wah.. then i think i ask the WL to bao me better...

demonhunter
28-09-2014, 10:27 PM
PRC can do double of that... :D

Some spent 2 months here, can earn Singaporean men 40-50K. Just imagine what they can do after conversion to RMB. Own a luxury car, build a landed bungalow, buy branded handbags... :D:D

They are still normal ML/WL/FL who hasn't chopped any big carrot head.

Their Pussy must be really sore though ....

:D

mevius
28-09-2014, 11:57 PM
You can marry chicken be wife , but you cannot marry wife be chicken

demonhunter
29-09-2014, 12:00 AM
My dear, your standard too high a not?

Lowly educated n no good career leh..

Then that the lower income ...

5 k for middle income is fair .

:rolleyes:

jackbl
29-09-2014, 12:24 AM
You can marry chicken be wife , but you cannot marry wife be chicken

Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

KangTuo
29-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

Nobody ask you to translate leh

KangTuo
29-09-2014, 12:33 AM

OMG!!! Go club royce and expect to find a virgin and decent girl? :eek:
You should have enjoyed her snd then disappear back in sillypore

fion.18
29-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Then that the lower income ...

5 k for middle income is fair .

:rolleyes:

Why u :rolleyes: at me

:(

NottiSex
29-09-2014, 01:06 AM

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/singapore/wages

5 k average in 2014

milfmilf
29-09-2014, 11:17 AM
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/singapore/wages

5 k average in 2014

ok $5k is middle ... perhaps the problem is not $5k ...
is the viet too ex liao... $5k also cannot tahan ...
only the rich can afford to keep them ...:rolleyes:

NottiSex
29-09-2014, 12:20 PM
ok $5k is middle ... perhaps the problem is not $5k ...
is the viet too ex liao... $5k also cannot tahan ...
only the rich can afford to keep them ...:rolleyes:

Like what singviet said don't wear a bigger hat then you can. If you don't have much to meet the end in sg then need to educate your Vietnam wife abt the difficult life in sg and the hard slog one need to go through to earn a living so she will understand that her home is here now and not demand lots of money to be sent home to build house, start business and for brother to get a wife.

milfmilf
29-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Like what singviet said don't wear a bigger hat then you can. If you don't have much to meet the end in sg then need to educate your Vietnam wife abt the difficult life in sg and the hard slog one need to go through to earn a living so she will understand that her home is here now and not demand lots of money to be sent home to build house, start business and for brother to get a wife.

yes, their dream is always to build house and start business. Wonder is S$100k enough for 100m sq land at hcmc outskirt plus construction cost? :D

SingViet
29-09-2014, 03:24 PM
yes, their dream is always to build house and start business. Wonder is S$100k enough for 100m sq land at hcmc outskirt plus construction cost? :D

You mean Q. binh Chanh or Q.8 ? 100k SGD is only around 70k USD. Depends near road or in narrow alley .? Single storey or many floors. I think 70k USD not even enough for the land .

pitless
29-09-2014, 06:05 PM
my stupid cousin got viet and got to know a viet girl.

got divorced and son become single parent family.

forced my aunt to sell flat so that his viet wife family can stay in another home
in the end got screwed by my mum and bo bian give up the idea of selling the home.

in the end, viet wife stole all his money and gone with the wind.

So u tell me about it, the viet wife not working in singapore one.

A hairdresser in viet.

milfmilf
29-09-2014, 06:05 PM
used to stay in old shop house ... the mozzi, flood, repair roof, leak and all very troublesome ... apartment better ba ... after 50years hand over to "bx" ..anyway no so long life

ColdBlood99
29-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Singapore still got a lot of gals leh, why choose foreigner?

NottiSex
29-09-2014, 07:39 PM
You mean Q. binh Chanh or Q.8 ? 100k SGD is only around 70k USD. Depends near road or in narrow alley .? Single storey or many floors. I think 70k USD not even enough for the land .

Wah so ex for Vietnam.

So what can 100k do in Vietnam?

milfmilf
29-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Singapore still got a lot of gals leh, why choose foreigner?

they are for the young and 5ucksexful earning more than $5k :D

for the older folk like me, greying hair and pay less than $5k virtually no chnace le ... :o

milfmilf
29-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Wah so ex for Vietnam.

So what can 100k do in Vietnam?

I google for hcmc apartment sales ... e.g. Q7, can find 2 bedroom unit bigger than hdb 3rm for US$75k. Not sure what other overheads there are or how true is it.

ColdBlood99
29-09-2014, 07:56 PM
they are for the young and 5ucksexful earning more than $5k :D

for the older folk like me, greying hair and pay less than $5k virtually no chnace le ... :o

1st of all you will have phobia and paranoid on whether those Vietnam gals are truth to you or your $$$. lots of CSI need to be done

unless you are earning 10k and above maybe you can think of that.

but I would say not all foreigner are bad but I would say majority, I wouldn't want to gamble for foreigner wife.

conquer
29-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Their Pussy must be really sore though ....

Their pussies pain, Singapore men pockets also pain... :D:D:D

NottiSex
30-09-2014, 12:00 AM
I google for hcmc apartment sales ... e.g. Q7, can find 2 bedroom unit bigger than hdb 3rm for US$75k. Not sure what other overheads there are or how true is it.

Hmm always have the impression that Vietnam is cheap ... Maybe just not so hcmc

SingViet
30-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Hmm always have the impression that Vietnam is cheap ... Maybe just not so hcmc

properties have never been cheap in big cities like HCMC and Hanoi

SingViet
30-09-2014, 05:11 AM

Apartments are mostly cheaper than landed. As for the price of apartments, it depends on which development and location . Q7 has a lot of apartment developments, some old and some new. But the most popular are still those at Phu My Hung. PMH has 24 hours security and back up power and its generally a safer place to be at for foreigners. Price wise, most will be much higher than the US$75k . PMH also have good facilities like Franco Vietnamese Hospital, International schools and other shopping malls. If you purchase a unit at PMH, title deed is generally easier to obtain for foreigner as the development company will help you. As for other development elsewhere, it will be much tougher for foreigners to get the title deed. You will need to bribe your way through.

NottiSex
30-09-2014, 07:08 AM
properties have never been cheap in big cities like HCMC and Hanoi

The last time I was at hanoi as a tourist 2 years back. I saw quite a handful of Vietnamese students carrying expensive top end phone form the fruit company.

So to buy a decent properties in hanoi or hcmc, how much are we looking at?

SingViet
30-09-2014, 07:54 AM
The last time I was at hanoi as a tourist 2 years back. I saw quite a handful of Vietnamese students carrying expensive top end phone form the fruit company.

So to buy a decent properties in hanoi or hcmc, how much are we looking at?

Normally a 125msq apartment at Phu My Hung (District 7, HCMC) goes for around US$250k. A foreigner won't want to stay with the locals at their run down houses at those dark alley. Landed wise, again depending on location, size of land , can cost anything between US$400k to over US$1m in HCMC or Hanoi.

Hurricane88
30-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Normally a 125msq apartment at Phu My Hung (District 7, HCMC) goes for around US$250k. A foreigner won't want to stay with the locals at their run down houses at those dark alley. Landed wise, again depending on location, size of land , can cost anything between US$400k to over US$1m in HCMC or Hanoi.

Sinkie going as tourists will not know what you mentioned...tourists go see landscapes and museums...:)

They cannot visualized how Phu My Hung looks like...and when they heard D7 they will think is ulu ulu places...:p

milfmilf
30-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Apartments are mostly cheaper than landed. As for the price of apartments, it depends on which development and location . Q7 has a lot of apartment developments, some old and some new. But the most popular are still those at Phu My Hung. PMH has 24 hours security and back up power and its generally a safer place to be at for foreigners. Price wise, most will be much higher than the US$75k . PMH also have good facilities like Franco Vietnamese Hospital, International schools and other shopping malls. If you purchase a unit at PMH, title deed is generally easier to obtain for foreigner as the development company will help you. As for other development elsewhere, it will be much tougher for foreigners to get the title deed. You will need to bribe your way through.

wow, thanks bro singviet for sharing... very helpful piece of advice!

milfmilf
30-09-2014, 09:22 AM
find this mapping useful for newbies like me :D
the Districts on top of google map for hcmc
should be more or less accurate or can serve as a rough guide

http://codiemaps.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/saigon-map.jpg

milfmilf
30-09-2014, 09:34 AM
something like this may be good enough ... 3rm hdb size
coming to S$180k .... :rolleyes: ... best is all in less than $150k

Apartment for sale in City Garden building in Ho Chi Minh City. The interior is beautiful, comfortable, spacious and full equipped. The building is quiet to live and it has a gym club, tennis court, swimming pool, garden, space for childrens, restaurant...

Rooms : 4 rooms with 2 bedrooms
Surface : 69 m2 City
City : Ho Chi Minh City (District 7)
Price : 135 000 USD

http://www.real-estate-vietnam.com/images/bien319/p2.jpg
http://www.real-estate-vietnam.com/images/bien319/p3.jpg
http://www.real-estate-vietnam.com/images/bien319/p4.jpg

MIFAcafe
30-09-2014, 10:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfHwQKjPSU8

SingViet
30-09-2014, 10:31 AM
I have personally stayed at Phu My Hung for a few years and i will still prefer Phu My Hung if i wish to stay in Q7. Local areas of Q7 are messy and its not as upclass as Phu My Hung. :D www.phumyhung.com.vn

Villian
30-09-2014, 01:07 PM

Bro honestly I think you are the one need a smacking on your face, not the girl. You are the one who goes to KTV.. You meet a girl at the KTV and expect that she is clean and innocent? Come on, wake up from your dreams.
What`s wrong with her getting paid from services she provide? If you are looking to find an innocent and tight lady, I think you better stop visiting KTVs. You even mentioned you didn`t pay her TIP. So what are you trying to achieve from KTV joints?

You visited her in HCM, she had sex with you without asking for money. Her sister are paying for your expenses.. This makes you wonder whether she`s trying to make a move to cheat your $$? Are you really that loaded or look like Andy Lau ? I certainly believe if she is after your money there are heaps of customer at Royce..

That`s why sometime people like you should get a slap or two to wake up...
The problem doesn`t lies with the girl, you are the problem to your own.

becks2307
30-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Bro honestly I think you are the one need a smacking on your face, not the girl. You are the one who goes to KTV.. You meet a girl at the KTV and expect that she is clean and innocent? Come on, wake up from your dreams.
What`s wrong with her getting paid from services she provide? If you are looking to find an innocent and tight lady, I think you better stop visiting KTVs. You even mentioned you didn`t pay her TIP. So what are you trying to achieve from KTV joints?

You visited her in HCM, she had sex with you without asking for money. Her sister are paying for your expenses.. This makes you wonder whether she`s trying to make a move to cheat your $$? Are you really that loaded or look like Andy Lau ? I certainly believe if she is after your money there are heaps of customer at Royce..

That`s why sometime people like you should get a slap or two to wake up...
The problem doesn`t lies with the girl, you are the problem to your own.

well said bro!:cool:

SingViet
30-09-2014, 09:13 PM
wow, thanks bro singviet for sharing... very helpful piece of advice!

Got to take note that foreigners are not allowed to own land in Vn . We can only buy apartments .

NottiSex
30-09-2014, 11:30 PM

Apartment for sale in City Garden building in Ho Chi Minh City. The interior is beautiful, comfortable, spacious and full equipped. The building is quiet to live and it has a gym club, tennis court, swimming pool, garden, space for childrens, restaurant...

U sound like property agent lol

milfmilf
01-10-2014, 09:42 AM
U sound like property agent lol

:D ....
was trying to post another unit pics and highlight I no property agent lah ... but my notbook like got problem so end up no disclaimer

cos every time talk about hcmc property also no see pic and price, so post some info to give a better pic

milfmilf
01-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Got to take note that foreigners are not allowed to own land in Vn . We can only buy apartments .

yes... and only own for 50years... plus have to meet some conditions. The easiest way to qualify perhaps is to marry a viet lady, get a real bx. wonder got join name to purchase this type of thing? or cut name to bx before 50 years up ... :rolleyes: ... "bx risks" aside...:D

milfmilf
01-10-2014, 09:53 AM
I have personally stayed at Phu My Hung for a few years and i will still prefer Phu My Hung if i wish to stay in Q7. Local areas of Q7 are messy and its not as upclass as Phu My Hung. :D www.phumyhung.com.vn

is there something in between cos afraid "high class" PMH maybe markup quite a bit... something like a condo near hdb estate but not bukit timah condo belt :D

jackbl
02-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Nobody ask you to translate leh

I didnt translate. I just wanted to quote a sentence almost the same meaning in vietnamese.

SingViet
02-10-2014, 06:19 AM
is there something in between cos afraid "high class" PMH maybe markup quite a bit... something like a condo near hdb estate but not bukit timah condo belt :D

Just down Nguyen Van Linh street to Q.Binh Chanh is KDC Trung Son. Just slightly down after RMIT Saigon . Not too bad too but security not as good as PMH

spymlk
06-10-2014, 07:05 AM
1st of all you will have phobia and paranoid on whether those Vietnam gals are truth to you or your $$$. lots of CSI need to be done

unless you are earning 10k and above maybe you can think of that.

but I would say not all foreigner are bad but I would say majority, I wouldn't want to gamble for foreigner wife.

Lol. I am earning 15k a month.

I was about to ask you where you find these apartments until I saw the URL of the pictures.
www.real-estate-vietnam.com