PDA

View Full Version : gentlemans i hear a lot abt 1431 16w12 having nice rooms

CrazyPerson
25-09-2014, 07:47 AM
but the okt keen to call outside girl??...i know some will push their own girls and not happy to call from outside....

korean
25-09-2014, 08:24 AM
but the okt keen to call outside girl??...i know some will push their own girls and not happy to call from outside....

1431 okt very keen to call outside girl.

SadLoser
05-10-2014, 02:33 PM

I assume you are trying to be sarcastic here :eek:

1431 is one of the house i regularly go to, because the rooms are in relatively good conditions and spacious. But service and attitude-wise of the OKT, I have my reservations. They seemed to have this policy of die die must choose their house gals. If you ask to call for an outside gal, and you reject when she arrives, the guy face becomes black and extremely unhappy.

The OKT assistant is a tad friendlier, but the owner (i think he calls himself Mr. Han) seems to very snobbish and confrontational towards new customers. I have no issues with him since i go regularly, but almost every single time i am there, i would see him acting very rudely and being sarcastic to new walk-in customers.
And on several occasions, when a customer leaves after seeing the house gals (which is very common), he would curse and swear immediately after the customer walks out.

I have cut down on going to this house cos I think my money should go to a more deserving and humble biz owner rather than a grumpy old man with an inflated ego. But then again, i guessed he has an established customer base after being so long in the business and that's why he knows he can be yaya papaya.

ss333
05-10-2014, 06:35 PM

1431 is one of the house i regularly go to, because the rooms are in relatively good conditions and spacious. But service and attitude-wise of the OKT, I have my reservations. They seemed to have this policy of die die must choose their house gals. If you ask to call for an outside gal, and you reject when she arrives, the guy face becomes black and extremely unhappy.

The OKT assistant is a tad friendlier, but the owner (i think he calls himself Mr. Han) seems to very snobbish and confrontational towards new customers. I have no issues with him since i go regularly, but almost every single time i am there, i would see him acting very rudely and being sarcastic to new walk-in customers.
And on several occasions, when a customer leaves after seeing the house gals (which is very common), he would curse and swear immediately after the customer walks out.

I have cut down on going to this house cos I think my money should go to a more deserving and humble biz owner rather than a grumpy old man with an inflated ego. But then again, i guessed he has an established customer base after being so long in the business and that's why he knows he can be yaya papaya.

Bro, I tend to share with your view of the OKT of 1431. The boss is not so friendly to new customers but extremely nice to big timers and those drive big or sport cars. I was once told off by him in a loud voice " NO smoking, go outside to smoke." I will be a lot happier if he could tell me in a nicer way not to smoke in his house. Since then, I refuse to walk into this house again. I instead go to 1429 more frequently. Their rooms are equally good and OKT Oolong is more friendly and helpful. He does not push for his girls like OKT of 1431. He will show your an iPad with about 200 photos or more of girls and will give his recommendation. It is a world of difference!

nomisfires
05-10-2014, 07:14 PM

I was fooled by this and went there to ask for outside girls...

SadLoser
05-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Since then, I refuse to walk into this house again. I instead go to 1429 more frequently. Their rooms are equally good and OKT Oolong is more friendly and helpful. He does not push for his girls like OKT of 1431. He will show your an iPad with about 200 photos or more of girls and will give his recommendation. It is a world of difference!

Are the rooms in 1429 the same standards as 1431? I've never been there, though ironically my fave gal Bei-er is from there :p
One of the reason I go 1431 is also because it is near to 1429, and i don't want my dear Bei-er to travel too far cos her daily work is already tiring enough :D

Actually i am a very faithful person, and i tend to go back to the same house and call the same few gals i am comfortable with. I am also not very fussy about the OKT service coz my view is that after all, i am there for the gals and not there to have sex with the OKT.

But the owner of 1431 is simply too much an asshole at times. Despite having been to his house so many times, on the rare occasion where i wanted to view some gals instead of calling a specific one, he would display his nasty attitude as though i am a first-timer who is there to fool around. If i take the first gal that he recommends, then all things are fine. But if i would to reject - his taste is also questionable cos some of the "pretty" ones he recommend, i am pretty sure 80% of the bros here would also reject - he would immediately turned face black. And some of his most common response would "Like that so pretty you also reject..." or "There are not so many pretty gals working... service is more important i tell you".

I wouldn't have issues continuing going there if not for him being such a nasty asshole. Now, i seldom go there and neither do i bring or recommend any friends there.

SadLoser
05-10-2014, 10:49 PM
I was fooled by this and went there to ask for outside girls...

So how was your experience? :D

kennethquek
05-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Bro, I tend to share with your view of the OKT of 1431. The boss is not so friendly to new customers but extremely nice to big timers and those drive big or sport cars. I was once told off by him in a loud voice " NO smoking, go outside to smoke." I will be a lot happier if he could tell me in a nicer way not to smoke in his house. Since then, I refuse to walk into this house again. I instead go to 1429 more frequently. Their rooms are equally good and OKT Oolong is more friendly and helpful. He does not push for his girls like OKT of 1431. He will show your an iPad with about 200 photos or more of girls and will give his recommendation. It is a world of difference!

I like 1429 and okt ooilong. But I find his rooms are just average. One particular room the mattress quite cui.

ArmyouM
05-10-2014, 11:45 PM
not hygienic leh, no one cleans room after bonking :(

kp338
06-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Are the rooms in 1429 the same standards as 1431? I've never been there, though ironically my fave gal Bei-er is from there :p
One of the reason I go 1431 is also because it is near to 1429, and i don't want my dear Bei-er to travel too far cos her daily work is already tiring enough :D

Actually i am a very faithful person, and i tend to go back to the same house and call the same few gals i am comfortable with. I am also not very fussy about the OKT service coz my view is that after all, i am there for the gals and not there to have sex with the OKT.

But the owner of 1431 is simply too much an asshole at times. Despite having been to his house so many times, on the rare occasion where i wanted to view some gals instead of calling a specific one, he would display his nasty attitude as though i am a first-timer who is there to fool around. If i take the first gal that he recommends, then all things are fine. But if i would to reject - his taste is also questionable cos some of the "pretty" ones he recommend, i am pretty sure 80% of the bros here would also reject - he would immediately turned face black. And some of his most common response would "Like that so pretty you also reject..." or "There are not so many pretty gals working... service is more important i tell you".

I wouldn't have issues continuing going there if not for him being such a nasty asshole. Now, i seldom go there and neither do i bring or recommend any friends there.

Hi bro, may I share with you my humble experience? If I like a particular WL, I would go to her home base directly for several reasons.

First, it saves on her travelling time from her home base to a different house and so as my waiting time.

Second, OKT of her home base will offer her to the bro waiting at his shop first before sending her to another house. In this case, the OKT will earn $70 instead of making only $40 by releasing his girl to another house.

Third, if you want to bonk an angpai, say Na Na of 1654A, there may not be any chance for getting her at a different house beco the waiting queue at the base is often very long. In the past, I would go to 16W06 for Vi Vi, 2041 for Fei Fei and 1803 for Lady.

Four, if the WL happens to be working at another house, her OKT will call the other OKT to ask her to go home right after the session and not to accept another customer in that house. Sometime, OKT will also sms his girl to go home right after the session and not to extend for another session with same customer. I was happily making love to a girl but her boss sent her a message half way to return base immediately after this one hour session. This girl was very apologetic in denying my request for an extension.

My 2 cent worth of contribution.

jimmyhard
06-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Hi bro, may I share with you my humble experience? If I like a particular WL, I would go to her home base directly for several reasons.

First, it saves on her travelling time from her home base to a different house and so as my waiting time.

Second, OKT of her home base will offer her to the bro waiting at his shop first before sending her to another house. In this case, the OKT will earn $70 instead of making only $40 by releasing his girl to another house.

Third, if you want to bonk an angpai, say Na Na of 1654A, there may not be any chance for getting her at a different house beco the waiting queue at the base is often very long. In the past, I would go to 16W06 for Vi Vi, 2041 for Fei Fei and 1803 for Lady.

Four, if the WL happens to be working at another house, her OKT will call the other OKT to ask her to go home right after the session and not to accept another customer in that house. Sometime, OKT will also sms his girl to go home right after the session and not to extend for another session with same customer. I was happily making love to a girl but her boss sent her a message half way to return base immediately after this one hour session. This girl was very apologetic in denying my request for an extension.

Hi bro, I thank you for your useful suggestion.

kennethquek
06-10-2014, 09:23 AM

Very useful pointers. That's why sometimes I really lan lan when need to go to the girl's homebase to call her because the rooms there might not be of satisfaction.

SadLoser
06-10-2014, 01:05 PM

Thanks bro for the pointers. The only problem occurs when you like a certain gal but for some reasons do not like going to her home base :o

I remembered long time ago i had this wl which i rtf quite regularly, but her home base is a super old, dingy house with small rooms & dim lights. Ya i know i am very fussy about the conditions of the room cos it affects my mood and desires. So no choice, i have to go the house which i like and call for her.

But since i had a number, i would usually msg her to check her availability before sprinting down :D So my suggestion is if you like a particular, its good to ask for her number and contact her directly... I dun really trust these okts nowadays :mad:

nakamitchi
06-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Moral of the story.....go the homebase to fuck the girl u like which is easier n faster n sure have slot but only waiting.If a girl is damn A.P n pretty,dats mean no easy to book outside unless you r her super regular,she will want to serve you outside n let her boss know after you give her time n venue.I think if oneself present himself tidy n neat,everywhere u go should have no problem,no need to be super rich super car,just a smell free presentable customer shouldnt have any problem generally everywhere.

There are few okts more choosy,u like people girls so wat to do rite,few yrs back i been to 54a n sit down there watch news,i heard Garrick scold a customer becos the customer ask n talk no logic issue,i sit down there listern also want to laugh but i just customer,i cant ask the big mouth customer shut up rite becos people mouth not my mouth,but Garrick just screw him directly.....wat i observe is, go to those choosy okts homebase just keep quiet will do,avoid talking with their okt,just walk in n ask their girls u want working or not n wait one corner relax la......

There was once i go to 2060,one uncle damn smelly n dress like one look u can guess he no rich one.....i customer sit down there also want to faint at dat smell ,wat abt people girl ? but the okt still serve him.I think smelly customer go to 1654a n 1431 sure kanna reject,go elsewhere subjective.

My conclusion is not all okt r easy to social,if dont want to be kanna easy temper okt ,firstly oneself must be presentable in images,talk less unless familiar with them if not n sit one corner,these 2 things not difficult to achieve ...........only is there r customers cant even give a clean images in the first place.....then how rite.......okts open house is to make money,if one is ok one sure no problem,if okt find u problem actually we can shoot them at AV one so okt will not find problem out of nowhere......but who want to go AV shoot for a small matter rite........bros....cheong happy !!!:D

korean
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I didn't mean to be sarcastic. It is my own experience which they offered me to call WLs from outside when their house gals were busy or none was of my liking. My regular did tell me the OKT very afraid of losing cusomers so wont hard sell their house girl especially those with poor service. FYI I'm not regular in this house, I only been there few times, and used their room service twice with outside gal. What I like about this house is relatively new, spacious, non-smoking and round bed.

I think their attitude is acceptable, as I saw much worst than this

omnia
07-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Spoken like a true blue seasoned GL chiongster bro!...actually think this post of your's sld be saved as a sticky for GL chiongster newbies...:cool:

Just an add on if I may...in all my years of chionging in GL I hv never encountered any problem wif any okt...afew may hv been gruff n cranky initially but tat was abt it...

To me the key to connecting wif an okt on a first time call/visit is to demonstrate straight off the bat tat u r a serious customer who is going to call an mm be it his/her own housegal or an outside mmm, either way it sld not matter as the bottom line is tat the okt is certain to earn $$$ fm you...naturally there r exceptions, for instance neither housegal nor outside mm tat u want is working...but in tat instance, so long as u hv shown yr goodwill n be polite, the okt sld not be upset, becuz he/she knows u r a serious customer n not just a door opener peek in n buzz off type of customer...

Moral of the story.....go the homebase to fuck the girl u like which is easier n faster n sure have slot but only waiting.If a girl is damn A.P n pretty,dats mean no easy to book outside unless you r her super regular,she will want to serve you outside n let her boss know after you give her time n venue.I think if oneself present himself tidy n neat,everywhere u go should have no problem,no need to be super rich super car,just a smell free presentable customer shouldnt have any problem generally everywhere.

There are few okts more choosy,u like people girls so wat to do rite,few yrs back i been to 54a n sit down there watch news,i heard Garrick scold a customer becos the customer ask n talk no logic issue,i sit down there listern also want to laugh but i just customer,i cant ask the big mouth customer shut up rite becos people mouth not my mouth,but Garrick just screw him directly.....wat i observe is, go to those choosy okts homebase just keep quiet will do,avoid talking with their okt,just walk in n ask their girls u want working or not n wait one corner relax la......

There was once i go to 2060,one uncle damn smelly n dress like one look u can guess he no rich one.....i customer sit down there also want to faint at dat smell ,wat abt people girl ? but the okt still serve him.I think smelly customer go to 1654a n 1431 sure kanna reject,go elsewhere subjective.

My conclusion is not all okt r easy to social,if dont want to be kanna easy temper okt ,firstly oneself must be presentable in images,talk less unless familiar with them if not n sit one corner,these 2 things not difficult to achieve ...........only is there r customers cant even give a clean images in the first place.....then how rite.......okts open house is to make money,if one is ok one sure no problem,if okt find u problem actually we can shoot them at AV one so okt will not find problem out of nowhere......but who want to go AV shoot for a small matter rite........bros....cheong happy !!!:D

nakamitchi
07-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Spoken like a true blue seasoned GL chiongster bro!...actually think this post of your's sld be saved as a sticky for GL chiongster newbies...:cool:

Just an add on if I may...in all my years of chionging in GL I hv never encountered any problem wif any okt...afew may hv been gruff n cranky initially but tat was abt it...

To me the key to connecting wif an okt on a first time call/visit is to demonstrate straight off the bat tat u r a serious customer who is going to call an mm be it his/her own housegal or an outside mmm, either way it sld not matter as the bottom line is tat the okt is certain to earn $$$ fm you...naturally there r exceptions, for instance neither housegal nor outside mm tat u want is working...but in tat instance, so long as u hv shown yr goodwill n be polite, the okt sld not be upset, becuz he/she knows u r a serious customer n not just a door opener peek in n buzz off type of customer...

Wa bro u see me too up liao......there r more bros here season player like u n some other buzy so no comment only....quite true wat u say.....some people just stand at the door see see look look n afraid to go in.....okts sure find them play play so wat for want entertain....or those people okt already ask may i help u yet stand at door peek peek mouth no open ,okt also fed up la.....

I once heard a customer walk in a house stand beside the door n ask how much money,heard okt say $150 then ask again can how many shots,okt say 1 shot but if you want 2 shots then okt can try ask the girl for the customer......then the customer walk away without say any thank you or wat.......funny people rite,think his father mother never teach him manners......these r the type of retarded non serious customer u mention bro......if the okt get easily fed up.....dats is becos encounter too much of cock people for the past many yrs......but off course some time okt mouth itchy too.....but there r many customers also never kanna okts bad manners.......the main reason is alaways the customers himself.......:D

BronzeGod
07-10-2014, 11:03 PM
The best is go into the house, sit down drink tea and tell the okt which girl you want whether it is house girls or outside.

OKT gets irritated when customer do not know what they want, reject girls too many times (3 times usually is the maximum before you going to get scolding from OKT), or those window shoppers.

Just be polite and sincere, most OKTs usually quite ok.

Though some are more prone to being a little rude at times.

Most polite OKT I would think is 2045A the old lady.

Wonder what's new at that house now, still remember the old days of dan dan, Kitty and keke.... Think this house had 5 girls back then... Now how many?

unfit
08-10-2014, 12:40 AM
The most irritating sentence for OKT is:

How many girls you have?

Then OKT will reply:

How many girls you can fuck or afford?

I heard so many times from different joints

This is always the Detonater!

nakamitchi
08-10-2014, 08:00 PM
The most irritating sentence for OKT is:

How many girls you have?

Then OKT will reply:

How many girls you can fuck or afford?

I heard so many times from different joints

This is always the Detonater!

"How many shots....."

OKT replied : HOW MANY SHOTS U CAN SHOOT ????macham got stamina like dat :D

U think everyone old liao eat WEI GE like one of the 1805 regular huh.....

unfit
08-10-2014, 08:09 PM
"How many shots....."

Shhh...I always arm with Tongkat Ali...:p

panad0l
08-10-2014, 11:30 PM
"How many shots....."

You also know about this guy, eh? :D Must be OKT Peter's premium customer.

nakamitchi
09-10-2014, 12:23 AM
You also know about this guy, eh? :D Must be OKT Peter's premium customer.

Actually i cant stand him talk abt stocks all this etc.....too boastful.....i mean old liao should have a elderly figure rite....humble n respectful,not wear a bloody hat eat medicine n fuck Wls then backside stick at brothel talk abt stocks la etc....loudly for wat.....already old liao.....no chance to catch youth day liao....mouth big big brag also cant turn back the clock.....many Wls actually dislike him,he still think he very smart or wat,just a laughing stock behind many Wls n customer,if he can fuck girls without tsking medicine then i think at least he behave more like a man....a soft gu gu yet so noisy....wa piang....he should go Hong Lim park talk.....see got people bother or not.Go brothel fuck girls n enjoy....talk cock with kakis n happy leave ,not brag abt this,brag abt dat......to prove wat ???Nobody actually give a heck abt how smart or rich u r in brothel.....but only care abt which girl is gd to lay.....this funny clown is a lone ranger....i actually find him disgusting for many yrs .....since want to complain abt okts....i think mentioning disgusting customer also a gd way of sharing.....no disgusting customer n no lousy okt.....everyone ear peaceful in geylang....but i think this will never happen.......both side sure got bad apple one......:D

nakamitchi
09-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Shhh...I always arm with Tongkat Ali...:p

U sell rite......to 1805 soft gu gu old man.....!!!:D

panad0l
09-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Actually i cant stand him talk abt stocks all this etc.....too boastful.....i mean old liao should have a elderly figure rite....humble n respectful,not wear a bloody hat eat medicine n fuck Wls then backside stick at brothel talk abt stocks la etc....loudly for wat.....already old liao.....no chance to catch youth day liao....mouth big big brag also cant turn back the clock.....many Wls actually dislike him,he still think he very smart or wat,just a laughing stock behind many Wls n customer,if he can fuck girls without tsking medicine then i think at least he behave more like a man....a soft gu gu yet so noisy....wa piang....he should go Hong Lim park talk.....see got people bother or not.Go brothel fuck girls n enjoy....talk cock with kakis n happy leave ,not brag abt this,brag abt dat......to prove wat ???Nobody actually give a heck abt how smart or rich u r in brothel.....but only care abt which girl is gd to lay.....this funny clown is a lone ranger....i actually find him disgusting for many yrs .....since want to complain abt okts....i think mentioning disgusting customer also a gd way of sharing.....no disgusting customer n no lousy okt.....everyone ear peaceful in geylang....but i think this will never happen.......both side sure got bad apple one......:D
You're like a captive audience, want to wait for girls but forced to listen to someone talking nonsensical stuff :)

unfit
09-10-2014, 01:01 AM
U sell rite......to 1805 soft gu gu old man.....!!!:D

No lah

Use it to make the WL shiok mah

Me floppy joe...sob sob

korean
09-10-2014, 01:21 AM
No lah

Use it to make the WL shiok mah

Me floppy joe...sob sob

I heard WL at house with many trees put sex pill in beverage for customer who cannot stand to drink without the customer knowing :eek:

unfit
09-10-2014, 09:21 AM
I heard WL at house with many trees put sex pill in beverage for customer who cannot stand to drink without the customer knowing :eek:

How come I dun hav

No fair for my floppy joe

korean
09-10-2014, 11:26 AM
How come I dun hav

No fair for my floppy joe

Lol, which mean u don't need it bro.