PDA

View Full Version : OKT recommendation

Luger
25-09-2014, 03:14 AM
Hello bros. I tried quite a number of FL but I have never tried GL before so I thought I should at least try out and decide if I should stick to one, both, or none.

There is a lot of information to scour through. I am having some troubles trying to find a efficient way to filter out the good bonks/houses/okt. Not all FRs are written truthfully and information is scattered everywhere.

Instead of scrounging around the forums for hours, I think I will just let the OKT recommend one for me.

A few weeks ago, there was thread on OKT recommendations. But, I cannot seem to find it.

Could you give your opinion on friendly/good OKTs or houses with overall high quality girls? Looking for CAT100-150 PRC.

1654A seems to be very popular. Is that a good place to start?

Edit: If anyone wants to recommend a specific girl, tall-ish eurasian looking with good service. No need for big boobs, butts, etc.

kcy69
25-09-2014, 11:51 AM
you can try Jojo 1654A, tall girl with excellent service

loverod
25-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Just sharing... Jojo not working this week as she is on code red.

Luger
26-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I am planning to visit 1654A. Cheerios

saabking
26-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I am planning to visit 1654A. Cheerios

Or u can go to 2831a gwee n willie very friendly n can call n get gals for u

tnuc
28-09-2014, 01:40 AM
1654a has some really hot prc girls with great service to match. the okt can give quite a bad attitude i feel depending on god knows what? maybe your looks, maybe his mood, maybe both that would affect the treatment u get from him.

i'm ok with him. just go in, tell her which girl u wanna fuck. take a seat and wait for ur turn if she's busy

Garfoo
28-09-2014, 05:30 PM
the okt can give quite a bad attitude i feel depending on god knows what? maybe your looks, maybe his mood, maybe both that would affect the treatment u get from him.

Is it Ah Hua and his son? I thought both are quite OK. At least they were the last time I was there but it was a while ago