PDA

View Full Version : Is she Cheating? Please Read

SillyporeBoy
24-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Hey guys, I am really confused right now. Recently, my girlfriend of 3.5 years started changing after she came to know a malaysian guy which she called sissy sam.

1. She jumps to that guy's defence when i said he is a sissy while we are talking (She is the one that told me that guy is a sissy and a gigolo). She also keeps mentioning that guy so often until i am so pissed.

2. She suddenly started wearing heavy make up as well as donning really short skirts. I also caught her washing those really sexy lingerie which she only wore when we have intimate couple moments (told me that it made her very 'high' and make her go into the mood for sex). When confronted, she said that she ran out of underwear to wear. (Thats complete bullshit). She refuse to wear it when we had sex during the past few months even after i told her to. She claims it is uncomfortable!

3. She brought clothes for that malaysian guy as well as me. She told me that the clothes was a gift from her mum (Lying). She even show a great deal of concern about the fit of clothes on the malaysian guy and asked for pics of the malaysian guys wearing them while she did not even asked about mine. ( found out when i snooped through her message). I did not even know that the malaysian guy has it as well!

4. She refuses to have sex as well as rejecting my sexual advance. She had also stopped initiating sex and physical contact. She claimed that she wants to be a good girl and wait till marriage. Seriously?

5. She asked that guy out a couple of times (she did not even asked me out for the past few months. We only go out when i asked to)and that malaysian guy even asked her to go jb with him. This is how the conversation went:

Guy: we go jb do tgt lah (facial or smth)

Her: Need ask my mum first worx

Guy: Lie to your mum and say going with bf (me) lah.

Her: going with new bf lo! haha. :).

Guy: I know u kidding la. i know we impossible de

Her: Sometimes impossible de stuffs also can happen de.

What the heck is she trying to pull here??? They also chatted frequently through the night and plan outing tgt while i am sleeping. (Snooped her messages). We have been tgt for 3.5 years alry.. She wont even go to chalet with me but want to go jb with him??

6. My gf started asking me wierd question such as if she could go out with her friends or anything. Why would she even ask that? Trying to make herself feel better for going out with that 'friend' of hers?

7. She demands to know where i am everytime.. When i took a bus to her house, she would keep asking about where i am as well as what time i am reaching.etc. is she trying to hide something?

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...

sammyboyfor
25-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Time to get a new girlfriend. :p

bluezben
25-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Most probably shes hiding her relationship with the malaysian dude. There should be something on between them. try to get info from her close girl friends. Or have a chat with her. Tell her ur feelings & get her to confess. If she over reacts means shes guilty. Then its time to find another girl. Just my thoughts.

archer69
25-09-2014, 02:59 AM

I feel you.

Sammyboy is correct, confronted her to know the truth and be prepared. Time to move on.

Forza458
25-09-2014, 03:20 AM
My guess is she's definitely having a relationship behind your back bro. Gonna be hard but leave her :)

Luger
25-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Something is definitely amiss as the others have said. More fish in the ocean.

mcyeoh
25-09-2014, 05:34 AM
Hey guys, I am really confused right now. Recently, my girlfriend of 3.5 years started changing after she came to know a malaysian guy which she called sissy sam.

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...
what to do..ALL NEW GENERATION SOUTH EAST ASIAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS AND WHORES...THAT WHY..YOU GOT TO LEARN SELF-PERSEVERANCE.....no wonder new generation people got to learn that some old tradition values must be kept in order for the birth of new tradition values...no wonder all new generation girls are slut..try replying back...new generation slut..just show how insecure like new generation singaporean men..hee hee

LonelyMalaysian
25-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Dude..

The same thing happened to me before. Believe your hunches.. I did believed mine, and yes, I was right. What I did wrong? I forgave her. Did she repent? Nope.

Best of all, I didnt screw around the whole time I was with her. Nope, not even paid ones.

Just brace yourself for the truth. It hurts, but its the truth. And don't bother trying to revenge or get back at her by making her jealous, etc. That's just a waste of time. You don't wanna waste your time on someone who is already a bad choice to begin with.

Cheers mate.

dmonddd
25-09-2014, 06:27 AM
All symptoms on straying

2 options - breakup or get back together after spilling the beans

Whyshe asks about your whereabouts

To make sure you are not ard the placethey are meeting

One trick I did to my ex cheating korean girl - messaged her sad tone
I saw you ....sad see you and......

She panicked and asking for details of my whereabout and wanting to explain ...
What do you WANT?I

coolguy71
25-09-2014, 06:45 AM
You already know t h e sissy existence. She openly deny u sex .

U r actually being cuckold.

ah rat
25-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Ts,maybe sissy lanjiao Tua kee :D

cecilchua77
25-09-2014, 08:19 AM
All ur these signs tat ur gf displayed n hinted tat she is 100% cheating already. She has no means to b w u anymore.

As I be once had a gf like tis b4 n start acting strangely, asking ur opinion, no time for sex n etc.. I even to e extreme to spill e beans out when I found out she had slept w tat guy when read her msg.

So bro, gv tis r/s becos it beyond hope. Time to move on n find another when ur gf had already shown a chg of heart to someone who barely know her days or mth only.

Coz once a girl heart has chg, 100% will nt b e same as b4.

lostbird
25-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Brother......time to part....:(

Regards

urgg
25-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Move on.. find new FL.. new GF.. new Fb

justdifferent
25-09-2014, 09:08 AM

1. She jumps to that guy's defence when i said he is a sissy while we are talking (She is the one that told me that guy is a sissy and a gigolo). She also keeps mentioning that guy so often until i am so pissed.

the more you think of someone the more you mention them

2. She suddenly started wearing heavy make up as well as donning really short skirts. I also caught her washing those really sexy lingerie which she only wore when we have intimate couple moments (told me that it made her very 'high' and make her go into the mood for sex). When confronted, she said that she ran out of underwear to wear. (Thats complete bullshit). She refuse to wear it when we had sex during the past few months even after i told her to. She claims it is uncomfortable!

it's obvious she's wearing it for someone else isn't it?

3. She brought clothes for that malaysian guy as well as me. She told me that the clothes was a gift from her mum (Lying). She even show a great deal of concern about the fit of clothes on the malaysian guy and asked for pics of the malaysian guys wearing them while she did not even asked about mine. ( found out when i snooped through her message). I did not even know that the malaysian guy has it as well!

buying stuff for him too.. hmm..

4. She refuses to have sex as well as rejecting my sexual advance. She had also stopped initiating sex and physical contact. She claimed that she wants to be a good girl and wait till marriage. Seriously?

that means she found someone else she'd rather fuck

5. She asked that guy out a couple of times (she did not even asked me out for the past few months. We only go out when i asked to)and that malaysian guy even asked her to go jb with him. This is how the conversation went:

What the heck is she trying to pull here??? They also chatted frequently through the night and plan outing tgt while i am sleeping. (Snooped her messages). We have been tgt for 3.5 years alry.. She wont even go to chalet with me but want to go jb with him??

go jb do tgt, and you can still think facial. you power.

6. My gf started asking me wierd question such as if she could go out with her friends or anything. Why would she even ask that? Trying to make herself feel better for going out with that 'friend' of hers?

so that she can justify that she's out with her 'friends'

7. She demands to know where i am everytime.. When i took a bus to her house, she would keep asking about where i am as well as what time i am reaching.etc. is she trying to hide something?

guilty conscience. because she is cheating, she feels like you might be as well and so she wants to keep checking on you. if she does find something off with you then she can blame that you were the one who first let her down.

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...

move on. that's all i have to say. sometimes you have to follow your heart yeah? sounds like the malaysian guy doesn't like her as much as she likes him, so she's just gonna get her heart broken, which serves her right as well.

cheers.

soggypanties
25-09-2014, 09:18 AM
In a nutshell, I would only say she already has a change of heart.

To go into details, I think she is managing you to fit into her comfortable zone while balancing 2 men. I don't think at this stage she has gone far with him yet. But for sure she is trying to be fair to both of you that is why no sex, buying gifts for both, etc. (I know it sucks to feel your status in her heart has been compromised) You only have 2 options now

1. Ultimatum: confront and have heart to heart talk. Make or break.
2. Reverse psychology: Bite the bullet and be nonchalant. If she senses it and panic, she'll run back and you'll be in control. If not, then its time to cut your losses.

NerdyKids
25-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Mai tu liao. Is time to change new gf liao. Unless u wan to play back her. :cool:

BMW520_M
25-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Look like u r wearing "green helmet".

doubletap
25-09-2014, 09:22 AM
well, there are too many similar replies from brothers in here. TS, gather all our views and muster yr courage to move on. I hope u do not go further to find out more details, only to get more hurt from this relationship.

wake up!

acidicavex
25-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Brace up for a storm TS. GL

AgentSmith
25-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Bravely Drop this Emotional Baggage & Go.
Don't need to explain to her much.

Just Smile & Go .....

clapton
25-09-2014, 09:39 AM
The answer is so obvious, isn't it...

Try to talk to her openly on most of ur queries, even she deny, she will be altered.

And if she continue behave like that, time to break up. No choice.

My feeling is ur gf is already hving sex with that guy (Base on pt 2 & 4 u listed), but not very sure if she will be with him for long. So she try to keep u as a

BACKUP

So.. u ask urself if you can take it, or else, just leave.

Greendevil
25-09-2014, 09:53 AM
TS, time to have one last good fuck with her.

Taisho75
25-09-2014, 09:58 AM
From the looks of it, she has a liking for the sissy, but not yet a goner. If she goes to jb with him, she's a goner if there is a night out with him. She may says he is a sissy earlier to ease your guard and since u see proofs of her changing hearts, it's time for u to do so. It's not easy as u are hot up now, but confronting is not much of a use.

Do what dmonddd has suggested the next time she asked about ur whereabouts. The moment she ask back for ur whereabouts, ask her to truthfully tell u her whereabouts. If she doesn't, just ask her what does she want.... After that just ignore her and see what her next step. Just be ready for a breakup. I did that to my ex Gf after I seen her dating someone I know at bugis.

Since both of u are not married, she is free to find more guys to date and so can u. Just choose wisely, dun need to be sad over it.

DemonicSS
25-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Dude..

The same thing happened to me before. Believe your hunches.. I did believed mine, and yes, I was right. What I did wrong? I forgave her. Did she repent? Nope.

Best of all, I didnt screw around the whole time I was with her. Nope, not even paid ones.

Just brace yourself for the truth. It hurts, but its the truth. And don't bother trying to revenge or get back at her by making her jealous, etc. That's just a waste of time. You don't wanna waste your time on someone who is already a bad choice to begin with.

Cheers mate.

I agree with Lonely here, in such case, dun bother with forgiving, there is no repentance, drop her and find someone else. Either way, its going to hurt emotionally, might as well do it at your terms and at least you will get over it faster compared to dragging it no end. Do take care

RainTree
25-09-2014, 10:42 AM
TS, this is already a gone case for you,

No point savaging the relationship,all signs are there!Since she behave like bitch towards you for the past few months when you just in dating status,what is going to happen if you guys get marry.

Cut your loses early and start look for other options!

heye
25-09-2014, 11:46 AM
bro for your info i also been thru shit like tis in my marriage
it is hard to swallow and it will nv be the same again

u are lucky she is not your wife
for me from gf till wife and now i am goin thru my divorce
i am sick of giving her chances althou now i can feel her changing after i last caught her.

i feel pain when i tink of leaving her and my kids cant hav a complete family
i do love her and same time i hate her
but when i decided to let go i find myself in peace.
i no longer have so much burden so much worries.

kukugun
25-09-2014, 11:46 AM
comsperm 200%

clapton
25-09-2014, 11:54 AM
bro for your info i also been thru shit like tis in my marriage
it is hard to swallow and it will nv be the same again

u are lucky she is not your wife
for me from gf till wife and now i am goin thru my divorce
i am sick of giving her chances althou now i can feel her changing after i last caught her.

i feel pain when i tink of leaving her and my kids cant hav a complete family
i do love her and same time i hate her
but when i decided to let go i find myself in peace.
i no longer have so much burden so much worries.

Bro, congrs, I also have similar exp, and for ur kids, all I can say is, it’s not 100% true they will grow better in so call “complete family”.

Move on and I sure u have better life ahead.

Happyman89
25-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Move on from it bro, I know how it feels exactly. It might hurt now, but it's better than to be hurt later. 长痛不如短痛.

hijikata
25-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Bro my take,

confront her then move on. will make your burden less and gone faster.

I had a similar experience as you and I regret I didn't confront her and cling on her till she just totally ignore me. only then I move on... it's a burden to the heart.

GoeGoeGoe
25-09-2014, 02:18 PM

+1 on this.

it is time to move on.

dont hold on to something that is not really worth yr time and effort.

wantanabee
25-09-2014, 02:54 PM
from how you post, you're already showing that you somewhat confirm she is cheating on you. be it mental or physical.

glad you found out sooner. when her feelings are gone, its gone.

tomorrow the malaysia guy disapppear, and the following day will come out a indonesia guy, a thailand guy, how much can you keep up with. its the character to the person.

no point asking if you're good or bad to her and she turn this way because she could have cut ties before getting hook on someone else to be clear and fair in r/s. but her doings shows the character.

move on bro. people come and go, just how often.

volcano
25-09-2014, 03:18 PM
still need to ask meh...its so farking obvious liao....:(

cosmicgate
25-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Bro, i feel you man. Been in the same situation as you, so i can understand how you feel. From my experience and my own mistakes, i would advise u to:

1) confront her. Depending on her response, which is most likely deny, apologise and ask her for forgiveness but at the same time keep tabs. If she admits, then depends on you.

2) treat her nicely. Get as many fucks from her while emotionally and physically preparing yourself for new target(s). Make her feel that like a princess and that you are the best man for her

3) if enough evidence gathered and you are sure she is cheating. Dump her straight and make her suffer from all the guilt. Who knows, she might be so deprived of you that you could keep her as an FB.

All these were just from my personal experience and how i would deal with the situation. Take care brother, i know how it feels like.

stickyoldman
25-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Got a guy on wechat wife also like that but he keep quiet. Is the guys world changing. His id is altpleasures wechat only I think

tankarel
25-09-2014, 09:12 PM
move on, it will be tough but in the end you will feel better.

Jtjan
25-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Hi there, the fact you can even list down all these points means u already know that she is cheating on you but probably dun wanna admit or cant understand why she will cheat on you with a sissy.

I will try to give you a suggestion.

Go live your life and start dating other gals.
Not necessary to dump her but also not doing this just for revenge. It is more for your self esteem.

If you show you can live even better without her around, you will start to become more desirable. The fact you hang around being suspicious and not letting go will make u lose self confidence and lose yr attractiveness in her eyes.

Show you are better off without her and regrets will start creeping into her mind. And dun ever forgive a cheating gal becoz when she cheats, she cheats with her heart. Cooly walk away... that will be yr best way of handling this.

loo_poop
25-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Sorry bro.

Bad news. I've been through this patch before. It's gonna hit you really hard, but you will get by. A little better each day. But you must purge the poison off your life first.

My ex-gf went on a business trip to houston. When she came back, she didn't even tell me. She then proceeded to fuck the guy right on the day she's back. That was my graduation night in school.

I couldn't eat or sleep for a while. Lost a bit of weight. I was very angry that I got cheated on and it hurt my pride a lot. But little by little, i understood that theres no use getting angry over that bitch. She doesn't care anymore. In life, you make your own game, and the best way to get back at anyone is to live it up everyday. I got a job, gotten real busy, and hey I met a girl who's so much better. The colors are filling back up. I didn't think it was possible, but I survived.

Cheers bro. It's gonna be really hard. But you have to do it. End it.

thedevil666
25-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Sorry bro.

Bad news. I've been through this patch before. It's gonna hit you really hard, but you will get by. A little better each day. But you must purge the poison off your life first.

My ex-gf went on a business trip to houston. When she came back, she didn't even tell me. She then proceeded to fuck the guy right on the day she's back. That was my graduation night in school.

I couldn't eat or sleep for a while. Lost a bit of weight. I was very angry that I got cheated on and it hurt my pride a lot. But little by little, i understood that theres no use getting angry over that bitch. She doesn't care anymore. In life, you make your own game, and the best way to get back at anyone is to live it up everyday. I got a job, gotten real busy, and hey I met a girl who's so much better. The colors are filling back up. I didn't think it was possible, but I survived.

Cheers bro. It's gonna be really hard. But you have to do it. End it.

good piece of advice.

remember, even if u confront her, she may not admit. if she admit, she may plea for forgiveness. but old habit dies hard. not many will really turn back a new leaf. she may guai guai return to u for a while.. after that maybe go back to the toyboy or find a new one

Falicia
25-09-2014, 10:29 PM
u have to leave your gf

pseudonym
25-09-2014, 10:33 PM
does it matter if she is cheating or not? based on your description, its time for you to move on bro. even if the answer is no for now, sooner or later she will hurt you badly as her intentions are quite clear ;)

boycott
25-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Bro you should have a sit-down discussion with her. Clearly you are being cheated..

She's probably seeking fun outside and keeping you as a steady backup.

godsfury
25-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Forget it bro.. Time to move on. Definately eating outside. This guy also playing with her.

Raineee
26-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Bro.. actually i have been in this situation before. But as a zabor, usually one who won't initiate or lose interest in having sex with their bf, are usually the ones sleeping behind their bf's back and is feeling guilt already.. maybe it will be better to confront her face-on rather than snooping around her messages.

mcyeoh
26-09-2014, 04:25 AM
what to do...ALL NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS AND WHORES..HEE HEE

MonoTones
26-09-2014, 06:16 AM
From All these points mentioned, ur GF is bloody cheating you 100%,

MOVE ON. Get a new one and Pump them hard.

waaaaaa
26-09-2014, 07:48 AM
he msg suggest it all already. move on before you do smth stupid

thickhead
26-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Simple solution, just give her up.

She just want choices and probably feels that you are not the RIGHT one. Her behaviour will not change until she finds someone suitable and you are unlikely to be the one! You will just be the backup. Sad but true.

I have been in this sort of situation before and it really hurts mentally and leads one to question one's self-worth. When I walked away from that degrading relationship, I instantly felt a sense of freedom and relieve and got back my dignity. There will always be more deserving girls out there.

Hope you listen to this old man's advice.

Soltt
26-09-2014, 09:25 AM
First , confront your gf , if she wants out then accept it mutually .
( leave some dignity and pride in you , accept the breakup gentlemanly )
Use this negative energy in you to focus onto your work , earn money , career.

Cry it out for the first few weeks , after that , the colors in your life will slowly come back.

Try to go out with friends till late , so by the time u got home , you are tired and won't think so much.

But Before that u must make known to her that u checked her SMS , etc and that you suspect she is cheating on you ,only then she will show her true colors .

And after all this ordeal , I hope you won't be vengeful to your future girlfriends cause not all girls are the same . Who knows you will chase away a very good lady.

Good luck TS.

loneyheart
26-09-2014, 11:58 AM
TS u already got t ans ... just wanted us to confirmed it
It hard n painful to all those guessing game
No choice but to face it ..... time will heal .... it just part n parcel of lives

shawnanderson
26-09-2014, 10:07 PM
spelled out by all the bros here...

move on...

was shocked at the messages btw her and that guy. clearly, she is interested in him.

whether they have sex doesn matter anymore, she has emotionally betrayed you.

Move on...

PowerTAN_P_W
27-09-2014, 02:52 PM
it just shows that the malaysian boy has better 'seh' than you.

serves you right for being betrayed, you should start upgrading your 'seh' to the level of Power Tan for better accomplishments in future.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

LonerLoner
27-09-2014, 05:17 PM

Please advice...

Thanks alot...

Heartbroken boy...

You are sillyboy, it's so obvious you are the new sissyboy. Hump as much then dump.

Do more than your usual piak piak, go rough and inside back door before breaking up.

Go find out what she is up to.

SillyporeBoy
27-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Dear brothers, Thanks for all your replies... Here are some more text between those two... apologies for the poor quality and their shitty language... Have to take these photo while she is bathing... Some are repeats...

https://imgur.com/a/L10Gl

She does not even talk so much to me.. Yet she talk so much to that SOAB... Please feel free to leave comments.

FK all those cheating whore!!!

killerbees1985
28-09-2014, 02:13 AM
Dear brothers, Thanks for all your replies... Here are some more text between those two... apologies for the poor quality and their shitty language... Have to take these photo while she is bathing... Some are repeats...

She does not even talk so much to me.. Yet she talk so much to that SOAB... Please feel free to leave comments.

Let it go...........

yy0202
28-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Screw her brains out... Had a horrible ex, not cheating, but super emo n tantrum prone type, i even beg to break up... but sex is good, i satisfied all my fetish on her... for your case, screw her till song song, plan a caught-red-handed scenario, or disgrace her at her house with her family n dumped her.... the only regrets with ex is not screwing her enough....

manure
28-09-2014, 04:17 AM
bro, fuck her as much as you can now, touch her as much as you can now by hook or crook. take all your pictures while doing it as memories if you want (you get what i mean).

then dump her first. i don't think she is cheating on you yet but her heart isn't with you anymore. good luck.

vt9279
28-09-2014, 08:09 AM
bro,
need not be bothered, just move on in life.
One door closed, ome door opem.....👍👍👍:)

hayouth
28-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Time to find a new gf, let's move on.

Martian.C
28-09-2014, 10:57 AM
confirm if not cheating also means that she is not interested in you alr. Or at least she more interested in him than you la.

Time to move on bro. Don't be the guy hanging on to a dead relationship, you only lose out that way

AirBust
28-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi TS,

I supposed I are still quite young..

Something similar happened 10 yrs ago. I just started business, not doing well and in financial trouble etc. She went out with a guy.. I caught her with the guy and she decided to break. I couldn't sleep that night and cried in my living room.

She didn't know how much I loved her then.. Till now it still hurts thinking back..

10 yrs now.. I have someone better. Though not prettier, I have a much more intelligent, more doting, selfless fiancée who loves me to the core. A lady who knows how to treat me with respect and supports me to the end. Who held me up by the arms when I fell, who pushed me from the back when I am tired. Who shares even her food with me when I dun have money to eat.

Dun fret. Let go and go through the hardship. Then u will see light.

HonkyTonkyMan
28-09-2014, 07:14 PM

Hullo the reply to him is so obvious she is open to having him in her life...time for you to ditch the bitch before she ditch you first..

NottiSex
28-09-2014, 07:22 PM
It is quite obvious that she is gone.
The reason why you are asking all these is because you cannot accept and still love her.

If I am you I will cut all contact with her and move on.

I have a friend who is in this situation b4. End up the zabo left him and stead with the third party.

A few months later the zabo got dumped and was pregnant with that guy's child. End up my friend still have to bring her for abortion and then take care of her.

socialexpert
28-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I feel you bro. I have walk through the same shit as well.

With my girlfriend for close to 5 years and she got to know this man which is almost 12 years apart from her, she totally start to change and keep mentioning about how good he is and how sweet he can be etc...

Then realized that she got fucked by this man and they are together now. Totally had me screwed in the mind, can't sleep, can't eat.

It had been 1 year since i left her and things are looking good on my side. Don't worry, the girls are always better one after another. ;);)

nine9nine
28-09-2014, 11:50 PM
ts,

luckily u showed the wassap pics else I would have hear your side of story and fully support you.

my take on this:
1. TS, your gf quite sian of your r/s already. she is staying with you rite..?

2. gals their brains are wired very differently from guys. we guys want to know/get the result whereeas gals like the process. in the wassap there is no mention of meetups, sexual stuff which you should be worried.

3. last but not least, that CC is innocent. doesnt seem that he is taking the initiative.

breathe in and stay calm.

btw, i purposely write in all small caps. :D

kelvin06
29-09-2014, 12:50 AM
The guy doesn't seem.interested in her and is just patronising her. Maybe your gf findhim cute or sth and wana flirt with him. But I doubt the guy will do anything with her LA..

BTW u have a XL gf? Bro think so much for what, let go La..

haha
..Chill chill

bluezben
29-09-2014, 02:17 AM
We all knew how it felt when girls cheated on us. I guess she just wants something fresh in her life. Maybe it turned dull with you.
Anyway. Its time to move on. :)

Latte
29-09-2014, 02:53 AM
Few findings from this post

1. She is XL.
2. She is sian abt your r/s and is actively "looking" out
3. Both of you should be still young from the messges.

About Life in today's world
Wife and fb are different. Wife must possess the characteristics of taking care of family, stays faithful and support hubby in good times and in bad

Unfortunately, even if you find such a wife in today's society with chicks so easily fishable via social apps, chances are, you will still play outside AFTER MARRIAGE.

Conclusion
1. This woman cannot be wife.
2. In future when you play, you must know how to 攻(attack) and also know how to 撤(retreat).
3. You don't sound experienced in breaking up. Please use her to practise. In future, you must know how to retreat esp kanna desperate maids or local divorcees whom are very hard to siam.

Lastly, before break, please fuck her more. Thank you and please take action.

HCKing
29-09-2014, 03:31 AM

i knw of some girls who r by nature very 'friendly' towards the opposite sex, esp the yan dao kia. so dont be surprised that to u it seems like too much to swallow but to her it's like no big fark at all. :D

SillyporeBoy
29-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all your replies...

She is already lying to me now. When she asked me if she can go out with her friends, I asked if she is going out with that fker. And she said no...

Basket.. When i see her text, She has already text that joker to ask him out even before asking me the question above... I am so fking pissed that she bullshit me with excuses such as they still have not physically gone out yet. hence she dont need to let me know. PCB! hear already dammed angry! I kp her saying that if i go oversea with another girl, then reach hotel room already then tell you i going oversea with another 'friend', you happy bo???

Fking pissed now.. going for another smoke

mcyeoh
29-09-2014, 11:02 AM

She is already lying to me now. When she asked me if she can go out with her friends, I asked if she is going out with that fker. And she said no...

Basket.. When i see her text, She has already text that joker to ask him out even before asking me the question above... I am so fking pissed that she bullshit me with excuses such as they still have not physically gone out yet. hence she dont need to let me know. PCB! hear already dammed angry! I kp her saying that if i go oversea with another girl, then reach hotel room already then tell you i going oversea with another 'friend', you happy bo???

funny how a fucked up new generation singaporean guy bitching off like a baby back bitch and no one here cares...hahahaha..is this why your local girls prefer non-sg guys...funny

Ah Ber
29-09-2014, 11:20 AM
TS,

Is your gf

- Singaporean?
- Older than you or same age? i.e In the workforce earlier than you are?
- Earns more than you

And the malaysian guy, is he

- much older than you gf?
- senior position than her?

If it is, it may border at stereotyping here but, this is definite a case of you wearing the 'green hat'. But i think the reason your gf isn't coming clean with you is she likes the attention and different feeling the guy gives. After all, 3.5 years together and the guy is much older and more experienced, able to show her more stuff.

But this also shows, how loosely your gf treats you as a bf and how unsure she is about the relationship. THIS WILL NOT LAST.

Either you talk it through and makes sure she is serious about you, or just move on.

SillyporeBoy
29-09-2014, 11:56 AM

SillyporeBoy
29-09-2014, 12:01 PM
TS,

Is your gf

- Singaporean?
- Older than you or same age? i.e In the workforce earlier than you are?
- Earns more than you

And the malaysian guy, is he

- much older than you gf?
- senior position than her?

If it is, it may border at stereotyping here but, this is definite a case of you wearing the 'green hat'. But i think the reason your gf isn't coming clean with you is she likes the attention and different feeling the guy gives. After all, 3.5 years together and the guy is much older and more experienced, able to show her more stuff.

But this also shows, how loosely your gf treats you as a bf and how unsure she is about the relationship. THIS WILL NOT LAST.

Either you talk it through and makes sure she is serious about you, or just move on.

Here is your answer,

1. She is Singaporean/indo mix
2. same age as me. Enter workforce earlier because cant go poly
3. Yes. Slightly more

As for the malaysian,

1. He is around 26? I am 23
2. He is the senior of my 'girlfriend'

I will be meeting that bitch later to talk... Will update you guys

lostlilvirg
29-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Good luck bro.

I sincerely feel that this will be going nowhere. Try to stay calm though.

Greendevil
29-09-2014, 12:35 PM
TS, just break up with her la regardless she cheating with you or not. obviously, either way, you are not happy with her liao so why waste time, money and energy on her. it not like she the only woman in the world. must tell yourself, even you and her stranded on a island butt naked, you will think twice4 before fucking her.

Traid14k
29-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi TS,

I supposed I are still quite young..

Something similar happened 10 yrs ago. I just started business, not doing well and in financial trouble etc. She went out with a guy.. I caught her with the guy and she decided to break. I couldn't sleep that night and cried in my living room.

She didn't know how much I loved her then.. Till now it still hurts thinking back..

10 yrs now.. I have someone better. Though not prettier, I have a much more intelligent, more doting, selfless fiancée who loves me to the core. A lady who knows how to treat me with respect and supports me to the end. Who held me up by the arms when I fell, who pushed me from the back when I am tired. Who shares even her food with me when I dun have money to eat.

Dun fret. Let go and go through the hardship. Then u will see light.

Bro my story is exactly same as yours just that I didn't start a business but started work after Uni and wasn't earning much. My ex was fucking with her married colleague 2 weeks into her job and later heard from my friend went to Kah motor and fuck her colleague husband and found out by her colleague.

Now I am blissfully married with kids and never look back.

Xia406
30-09-2014, 10:51 AM

After reading all the msges, I don't think your gf is cheating on you. Yes she is very friendly with the guy, but is that cheating? No.

Are you sure there are no other issues between the both of u in the relationship? It could be the reason why she is not communicating with you as much as she does with him.

Just my 2 cents worth.

superman
30-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Time to let go bro

adoe1
30-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Are you able to turn a blind eye to her infidelity?
A man will say no, dump her straight. Be this man.

You want to believe her, that this guy is just a friend.
Sadly, you are just part of her growing up process. I feel sorry that you found out and got hurt. I say be a man. Tell your gals if they think some guy is better, go. You can always do better. Now, this is a man gals want.

nine9nine
30-09-2014, 03:27 PM
TS,

Not that I tua kang or what... if your gf have send me such messages, I would have eaten her up many times over and the messages you see will not be like this :D

So, be a man and accept the personality of your gf or just break up. You are wasting both you and her time by dragging on.

You 2 stayed together so I can understand it is not easy to be separated for now.

LookingGuy
30-09-2014, 10:30 PM
110% she is cheating. Actually when you posted here, you already know the answer in your heart right?

You posted because you want people to prove that it is wrong and that she is faithful? Or is it because you want people to tell you the truth, so that you can have the courage to make the right decision (dump her)?

Either way, don't hurt yourself over a woman who is only treating you as a piece of wood to float onto until she can find a new boat. Once she is "official" with the Malaysian guy you will find yourself in the trash can. 先下手为强. Tell her you know she is cheating and just break up with her.

No point crying over milk that someone else has already drunk.

89NottiBoy
30-09-2014, 11:14 PM
pump into her, wait til she is pregnant and then dump her!!

lilmei
30-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Bro, its not a case of the guy going after her
She is after the guy liao.

Freshtree
01-10-2014, 03:21 AM
find a new bf bro.

welk
01-10-2014, 07:08 AM
find a new bf bro.

Bro, u want TS to become gay just becos of 1 failed relationship!!??:eek::eek::D

89NottiBoy
01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
pump into her, wait til she is pregnant and then dump her!!

as another bro suggested, pump her backside then dump her!

TheGreatOne
02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Bro, She could be well cheating on you from the way you put it but it is not the end of the world. Do consider my suggestions:

1) act blur as if you dont know shit about her eca, but importantly is dont ever spend any big money on her. Normal dating expenses just as usual la, be it dutch or on you, the amount is insignificant. Just minimise chances of spending on her.

2) just up her while you two are still official, as much you want or as much she wanna entertain. But importantly use protection for hygiene and responsibility issue. Think of it this way, what if she suddenly encourage you to ram her raw and allow you to cum in pussy which is never the norm? Chances are she might be carrying that joker's seeds but want you to bear the cost. So always remember rubber.

3) ram her any ways you been fantasizing, in short, just use her thoroughly.

4) while you are acting blur to her eca, you go get your own eca as well. Since she also bo chup you, means you have better flexibility in time control. Paid ones or not up to you. My point is, be as happy as can be! Because you will most likely grow haggard over her infidelity, thats gonna affect your personal grooming. Think of it this way, since she already tao jiak means she might have lost interest in you, growing haggard only further determine that she made the correct choice. So, start donning your party suit and look sharp.

5) dont go confront her about this issue, just see how long she wanna play. Just play along. She got time, so do you. Its not like you gonna pay monthly levy or premium for her being your official gf, and mind you, she just gf nia. So no point go gungho and initiate confrontation and end up in losing situation. By the way, it make no difference to her even if you show hand, it only make her easier, why do the favour? Whatever it is, 馬照跑,舞照跳。

6) some suggested telling her all you know and leave her, does that make you any winner? Nah, since she already cheated means she is prepared to unload your sorry ass. Win her back THEN YOU DUMP her make you look indeed less loser.

its up to you if she decided to cut short her romp with that guy and come back to you, acting as if nothing happened. This will be hard for outsider to advise since only you know your feelings for her. Imho, if she can do this today, there is no guarantee she wont do it again therefore i wouldnt mind taking her back in, but my eca will still carry on. Say if i really fall for my eca, assumingly she non WL, i will just end the relationship with that cheater.

Just my views

a2014
05-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Definitely she is stepping on two boats right now.

1) It is very difficult to find a lady friend that will buy you cloth or gift so ofter unless you are a business relationship and you are useful for her to get a deal from your company. If all of you are normal working people, then why buy both of you clothing and gift so often. Especially talking about the other party in front of you and asking for opinion and get angry at time when your comment is negative.

2) If you use to have sex relationship or sexual advance and now rejecting, why and also regarding those sexy clothing she use to wear and now no more in front of you and yet you said you found she wear as well most likely when with someone else.

3) It is normal you peep at her phone message when things like that occurs but most girls in such relationship normally don't like it, but since she did not confront you I guess she did not find out yet, so be careful don't over do or else you let the cat out of the bag and no more show to see any more.

4) Knowing you are going to her place and keep asking where are you and how long you will arrive, do make a lot of sense because she may be not at home or someone else is there so need to make sure that you don't arrive her place while she is out or when someone is still there. If not special occasion to why want to know exact timing since you are already on your way.

5) About the text message that both of them want to go out together, well why not you and someone else or because you didn't ask or you are not romantic enough for her.

My question is, how is your feeling towards her. Can you affort to go without her be it short term or long term. You need to sort out your feeling and your heart before you do anything, it may be something true or something you have imagine.

Assuming what you say is true, then it mean you have meet your match (你遇到高手了). Confronting her and finding out the truth will definitely bring you no where other than loosing out at the end of the day. If you are not yet in the mood to do so then it can be a very sad and disappointing ending to you. This is a short and painful action, once hit and you will see the reaction.

On the other hand you may want to act blur to see how thing go, collect detail and information and see how things go, reduce your spending on her, and don't advance, take a look and see aptitude. You don't move she will be force to move and you will see the truth, you need to settle your heart and feeling first then apply a leave if you wish to aptitude (你要走我不留的心态). This is a very long game, you need to have stamina and strong mind be it going your way or another. But before you do this are you prepare to accept someone at the end of the day touch and up by someone else but eventually find that you are still the only one. If not then no point as what I see this up by others is unavoidable.

This is only my point of view.

Ahtip
05-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi TS,

I understand your situation. Now you are full of doubts, you are worry constantly.

I just been through the same few months back.

1.My Gf and I dated for 7 years. Planning for wedding stage.
2.My business just started, so not doing well yet.
3.After I came back from a 3 week business trip. I noticed she has a slight change. Eg, set up pin for the phone, look at her phone in the angle that I will not be able to see, avoid sex, choose to spend time with her friends than me. Lots of new patents. in Hokkien, Patent Liao Liao.
4.A few days later I caught her deleting msg with this guy. Confronted her, she admit the deletion, but say it is nothing in the text trail, just some msg that I will not be happy if I see it.
5.We have some time off from each other. After which we decided to give this relationship another try.
6.One month back, in one incidence. I noticed she changed the phone ID of the same guy to the name of her closed girl friend. I confronted her again, and point out the phone number is belong to the guy. She admitted she changed it.

Though, I have not find any "hard" evidence on her betrayal. But to me emotionally betrayal are just as bad. I ask her to fuck off. Well, I still love her but it is just too much torture to have to worry whether your gf is cheating behind your back constantly. And it is too stressful for me, as I have to worry about my business at the same time.

One month from now, I am doing better, I am able to live positively and focus fully on my business. Sometime I will feel sad, miserable, and ask myself "why am so unlucky to know her". Overall feeling is much better than having a bad relationship, where you need to constantly worry your spouse cheating behaviors.

Move on and be brave ! there are many better girls around.

Dhornyboy
06-10-2014, 12:52 AM
TS

Your GF goes Msia with another guy..

What do you think?

The msg sibei aimei... knn .. if I were you I would have asked her to fuck off.

CB nowadays very easy to find. Everywhere also ...

OweMeMoney
07-10-2014, 09:42 PM
I think the msian guy havent up her lei. You see the messages. TS gf looks like the one who is 'chasing' after him lei...