PDA

View Full Version : sd pay sb to stay or to leave?

missj
24-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi all,

Just curious. What is the common mindset here?

Do guys fork out money for the quality of the lady, aka pay her to stay? Or to fork out money to ensure the female doesn't give any trouble, aka pay to leave?

Doesn't have to limit to sd/sb, what about those in sm/sb?

Do the mommies pay for the quality of guys or for the guy to leave at her convenience?

AmeShin
24-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Uglyly speaking just a form of high maintenance prostitution but accompanied with regular visit and affection .

Triple70
24-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Isn't a sb more like a financially supported gf? Why talk abt stay or leave?

prettymannequin
24-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I thought it was pay for exclusive companionship and bonk. :D

fion.18
24-09-2014, 09:33 PM

Me tot the same babe.

demonhunter
24-09-2014, 09:36 PM
I term SB as whores also ... since its still a transaction .

You pay a whore not for fucking her ... you pay her to leave .

so there would be no complications .

If you don't pay her , is she gona leave ?

:eek:

AmeShin
24-09-2014, 09:43 PM

Me tot the same babe.

true in certain way
only if thate SB is faithfully true ba?
else she anyhow engages other or more SD then become not exclusive liao wor
still is ended up as a high class pros ba?
but normally SD SB comes with doting and affection too

so is high class bonk accompanied with some affection?

missj
24-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Uglyly speaking just a form of high maintenance prostitution but accompanied with regular visit and affection .

Isn't a sb more like a financially supported gf? Why talk abt stay or leave?

Me tot the same babe.

yes yes agree that its a form of high class prostitution, expensive gf, exclusive companionship and intimacy but like demonhunter said and i quote
"its a transaction" so if it is a transaction, are you paying more for the quality or for the lack of complications?

I term SB as whores also ... since its still a transaction .

You pay a whore not for fucking her ... you pay her to leave .

so there would be no complications .

If you don't pay her , is she gona leave ?

its like for fl, do you pay her for her quality or do you pay her so after enjoyment, you can ask her to leave.

i don't know...is the exchange of money like a signal of end of job?

dantes inferno
25-09-2014, 03:03 AM
I think it depends on your own situation and how you see it.

If you have something to lose (e.g. married, engaged etc)

Then you'd be paying her to leave, because your other relationships take priority.

If you have nothing to lose (e.g. single, open relationship etc)

Then you'd be paying for quality, since whether or not she leaves doesn't really matter too much.

In both cases, you'd also (hopefully) be paying for safety, because you would want a SB to have fewer partners, reducing your risk of exposure to disease.

seabass
25-09-2014, 06:58 AM
The answer is both.

My teacher always reminds me when making general statement to back it up with facts. So ..here goes:

Modern sugar babies practice have its root in antiquity practice of slavery. There are different types of slaveries and they are still practice in different parts of the world today like in sweat-shops and brothels and Africa n middle eastern conflicts.

1. Enslavement

War allows societies to develop slaves trade from days of old to present day Nigeria. A man can buy a slave and treat him as a transferable property. Have anyone watch the 2013 movie called 12 year a slave? And it is also possible to be born into slavery as well. A child of a slave can be bought or sold and serve as a bound save forever.

2. Debt Slave

A man treats his wife and children as property. Poverty and economic insecurity give rise to debt bondage. The Hammurabi code allows a father or wife to sells his children and wife into temporary slavery that last for 3 years. This is often the case of a person who falls into debt and famine. Today,in the INDO-CHINA region, improvised farmers often practice this form of slavery.

3 Sexual and Conjugal Slave

Sexual slavery, or being sold to be a wife, was common in the ancient world. Throughout history, the taking of multiple wives was recorded many times. A father could sell his unmarried daughters into servitude, with the expectation or understanding that the master or his son would eventually marry her. It is understood by the people in the middle eastern societies, that this referred to the sale of a daughter, who is not arrived to the age of twelve years and a day, and this through poverty.

4. Manumission

A slave can be freed eventually, after they have worked for an X number of years. Other can be redeemed by next of kin or by law. However, if a bound slave in ancient Mesopotamia decided to continue to follow his master, an awl is driven into his ear, as the ear is a symbol of obedience.

5. Others

The Hittites Law and the Hammurabi Code have extensive coverages on slave work conditions, injury and compensation, slave fleeing, thief, etc.

Since I cannot claim to be an expert in the practice of sugar daddy, please let me share some articles on this topic:

http://wearelovely.com/sugardaddies-slavery-and-abuse-esthers-true-life-horror-story/

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/how-to-be-a-sugar-daddy/story-fnet0gly-1226708865633

http://www.sugarsugar.com/blog/

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/is-sugar-daddying-hollywoods-legal-form-prostitution/

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=7578033&page=1

Happy Reading.

The view expressed here is without prejudice,without malice, but for academic excellence only.

seabass
25-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Why both?

Another analogy is Mr Bangla and his maid gf. If he sees it as a fling then yes it is pretty transactional and will come with a exit fee. It is funny when the maid turn physical when she realize she have been duped. Other will spend an inordinate amount of their pay just to please their sugar babes. In the same why, Miss maid can also take on the role of a sugar mommy, and shower Mr Bangla with gifts and monies to solicits his time and attention.

There is no doubt is my mind, when a straw poll is given to the contributor of the maid thread, we will have a mix of members who want a fling or a relation.

By the way, TS why do you ask the pay to stay or leave question?

solarflare
25-09-2014, 09:32 AM
i think its both... but how to what extent the money is used for bonking or for leaving without noise.. that will depend liao

SnowLeopards
25-09-2014, 10:09 AM
A Sugar Baby and a Prostitute have so much in common. ;)

Pierre.

BiRd13
25-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Usually such have an agreement in the beginning.
Like for 3 months period. And before 3rd months hit, to see if want extend or not. Be it for SM (Sugar Mummy) to SS (Sugar Son?) or from SD (Sugar Daddy) to SB (Sugar Baby)

prettymannequin
25-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Me tot the same babe.

Seems like we thought wrong. :p

fion.18
25-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Seems like we thought wrong. :p

Didn't matter which ever it is babe. I never agree with putting a price tag on making love. Physical intimacy for me comes as a package in a relationship. I will never allow myself to be in such a scenario where I need to trade my pride for money. ;)

missj
25-09-2014, 10:29 PM
very long post but good read! :)

think i read somewhere either facebook, thoughtcatalog or from some posts here in sbf that some people pay so the other party will leave.

thought it was an interesting take that i didn't think of before...so wanted to ask what's the general consensus...

like insurance right, you don't pay because the plan is good, you pay to protect yourself.

Why both?...

By the way, TS why do you ask the pay to stay or leave question?

demonhunter
25-09-2014, 10:53 PM
its like for fl, do you pay her for her quality or do you pay her so after enjoyment, you can ask her to leave.

i don't know...is the exchange of money like a signal of end of job?

You got to separate 2 things , payment and price tag .

Certain Quality of whore commands Certain price tag .

As for payment , yes ...you pay her to leave which is also telling her Game Over and FO. Thanks for the services rendered .

:D

demonhunter
25-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Didn't matter which ever it is babe. I never agree with putting a price tag on making love. Physical intimacy for me comes as a package in a relationship. I will never allow myself to be in such a scenario where I need to trade my pride for money. ;)

Totally agree .... never sell your soul to the Devil .

Whoring is betraying your body ...I cant imagine the opposite .

Imagine a sibei chui face cannot make it body pay me $$$ to screw her .....My LJ dunno got invert backwards or not ..

fion.18
26-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Totally agree .... never sell your soul to the Devil .

Whoring is betraying your body ..

True de. If you don't love & value yourself, who would. Esp more so for gals. I see so many young girls take the easy way out to trade their bodies for material stuff. I feel so sad for them. Just hope they feel happy with the branded items brought with $ from trading themselves. And I hope they don't live to regret when they grow up.

Fion very old fashion mindset, she wants her money earned from her own hard work, dignity and pride intact. This way she can spend with ease knowing she fully deserves whatever she buys.

solarflare
26-09-2014, 08:57 AM
True de. If you don't love & value yourself, who would. Esp more so for gals. I see so many young girls take the easy way out to trade their bodies for material stuff. I feel so sad for them. Just hope they feel happy with the branded items brought with $ from trading themselves. And I hope they don't live to regret when they grow up.

Fion very old fashion mindset, she wants her money earned from her own hard work, dignity and pride intact. This way she can spend with ease knowing she fully deserves whatever she buys.

Sometimes old fashion mindset is the best!!

fion.18
26-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Sometimes old fashion mindset is the best!!

Me think so too ;)
Happy Friday to u!

solarflare
26-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Me think so too ;)
Happy Friday to u!

Happy friday to you too!! Tonight what program u having?

fion.18
26-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Happy friday to you too!! Tonight what program u having?

I have a drinks date tonight. ;)

But thinking of steamboat. Suddenly feel like it. :p

AmeShin
26-09-2014, 12:14 PM

Respect you
nowadays youngsters very different liao

solarflare
26-09-2014, 12:43 PM
I have a drinks date tonight. ;)

But thinking of steamboat. Suddenly feel like it. :p

Wah!! Steamboat is one of the most shuang dinner/food event!!

fion.18
26-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Wah!! Steamboat is one of the most shuang dinner/food event!!

Hehe, I only like it if I don't have to cook my food ;)

fion.18
26-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Respect you
nowadays youngsters very different liao

I also youngsters laaaaa ;)
Blessed Friday!

xligne
26-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Hi all,

Do guys fork out money for the quality of the lady, aka pay her to stay? Or to fork out money to ensure the female doesn't give any trouble, aka pay to leave?

Do the mommies pay for the quality of guys or for the guy to leave at her convenience?

To me, and this is coming from a SB, sugar babies are treated as spoiled girlfriends by men who can afford to. My SD is paying me to stay, not leave. We are both refined people who have a vast amount of similar interests. Many would definitely perceive what I've done as prostitution but fact of the matter is, it is purely a mutually beneficial relationship. Many sugar babies are highly intelligent, attractive, articulate and ambitious. I, for one, excelled in school and work, hence any Tom Dick or Harry would not be able to understand my wicked humour nor feed my lust for life.

Then again, there is an inordinate differential in my arrangement and some I have come across on this site. So I would not be surprised that many men pay these SBs to leave at their convenience.

missj
27-09-2014, 01:00 AM
thumbs up for your values. too bad in this dog eat dog world. not everyone of us is like that.

True de. If you don't love & value yourself, who would.

Fion very old fashion mindset, she wants her money earned from her own hard work, dignity and pride intact.

no hard and fast rule on who is right or wrong but i think you made a refined point here.

Many sugar babies are highly intelligent, attractive, articulate and ambitious. I, for one, excelled in school and work, hence any Tom Dick or Harry would not be able to understand my wicked humour nor feed my lust for life.

fion.18
27-09-2014, 09:07 AM
thumbs up for your values. too bad in this dog eat dog world. not everyone of us is like that.

Happy Saturday babe, well the way I see it, no matter what kinda world it is out that, we are never in a situation where we are left with no choice. Everything we do, is a result of our choice :)

So, just make the best choice for ourselves after all no one knows us better than ourselves. ;)

ch33zy
27-09-2014, 10:00 AM
I also youngsters laaaaa ;)
Blessed Friday!

U are a youngster but with a matured and sensible thinking.. bravo..

solarflare
27-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Happy Saturday babe, well the way I see it, no matter what kinda world it is out that, we are never in a situation where we are left with no choice. Everything we do, is a result of our choice :)

So, just make the best choice for ourselves after all no one knows us better than ourselves. ;)

i agree, the world is the environment, they offer a choice for us, but what choice we make is eventually our decision.

Good morning sis fion!

fion.18
27-09-2014, 10:33 AM
U are a youngster but with a matured and sensible thinking.. bravo..

Thank ah! Fion thinks like an old lady, like that also bravo ah :D

i agree, the world is the environment, they offer a choice for us, but what choice we make is eventually our decision.

Good morning sis fion!

Yes indeed. Mrng Solarflare :)

Johnbass
27-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Like the wicked humour thingy...
That's y girls are usually better in language compared to boys...
While boys try to articulate using their small head/ego instead.

Many sugar babies are highly intelligent, attractive, articulate and ambitious. I, for one, excelled in school and work, hence any Tom Dick or Harry would not be able to understand my wicked humour nor feed my lust for life.

ch33zy
27-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Thank ah! Fion thinks like an old lady, like that also bravo ah :D

Yes indeed. Mrng Solarflare :)

That's not an old lady.. that's one sensible lady with matured and practical thinking.. :)

jason_
27-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi all,

the payment is for both, why ask the obvious?

sb and sd relationship is monetary transaction from day one.

either party can end it anytime, and when one party initiates ending it, the other party should know what to do.

but in some cases, the other party refuses to accept ending the relationship, the reasons are many. maybe the sd has not fucked sb enough, develop feelings for her, or just buay gan wan being dumped, etc. maybe the sb still need more money to pay for daily necessities or school fees or indulge in designer clothes and bags, maybe she enjoy the sex, maybe she has feelings for sd, etc.

just do not let things develop until sb blackmail separation fee from sd or else let his family and colleagues know... or sd blackmail sb to let him make sex video or else let her family, classmates know...

want to play with fire, be prepared to be burnt.

fion.18
27-09-2014, 11:29 AM
That's not an old lady.. that's one sensible lady with matured and practical thinking.. :)

Nice! Thank u & have a blessed weekend

missj
01-10-2014, 11:57 AM
To shed some light on the articles...

How a girl was abused from young went on to find sugar daddies/partner who eventually abuse her too. She ended up with someone who abused her when she was pregnant, find out what happened after she sat in the middle of the streets bleeding...http://wearelovely.com/sugardaddies-slavery-and-abuse-esthers-true-life-horror-story/

how to be a sugar daddy and it is not just all about the money...http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/how-to-be-a-sugar-daddy/story-fnet0gly-1226708865633

Sugar daddies, Sugar babies blog. depends on what the blogger wants to write and share, like place where SD and SB hang out in the states and why being a SD beats a real relationship etc ...http://www.sugarsugar.com/blog/

hollywood examples of prostitution vs sugaring...http://www.sugarsugar.com/blog/

Sugar Daddy Sites Attract Sexual Blackmailers | May 15, 2009...http://abcnews.go.com/Business/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=7578033&page=1

The answer is both.

Since I cannot claim to be an expert in the practice of sugar daddy, please let me share some articles on this topic:

http://wearelovely.com/sugardaddies-slavery-and-abuse-esthers-true-life-horror-story/

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/how-to-be-a-sugar-daddy/story-fnet0gly-1226708865633

http://www.sugarsugar.com/blog/

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/is-sugar-daddying-hollywoods-legal-form-prostitution/

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=7578033&page=1

Happy Reading.

The view expressed here is without prejudice,without malice, but for academic excellence only.

curryduck
01-10-2014, 12:23 PM
the payment is for both, why ask the obvious?

sb and sd relationship is monetary transaction from day one.

either party can end it anytime, and when one party initiates ending it, the other party should know what to do.

but in some cases, the other party refuses to accept ending the relationship, the reasons are many. maybe the sd has not fucked sb enough, develop feelings for her, or just buay gan wan being dumped, etc. maybe the sb still need more money to pay for daily necessities or school fees or indulge in designer clothes and bags, maybe she enjoy the sex, maybe she has feelings for sd, etc.

just do not let things develop until sb blackmail separation fee from sd or else let his family and colleagues know... or sd blackmail sb to let him make sex video or else let her family, classmates know...

if only I read your this comment early, then today I will not so sad and moody been Mia by my sd

acidicavex
01-10-2014, 12:50 PM
if only I read your this comment early, then today I will not so sad and moody been Mia by my sd

Wah u got ask him down payment bo?

Johnbass
01-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Wah u got ask him down payment bo?

The other noob chiobu thread also know how to put this lor...
Allowance type:
- Per meet up to avoid scammers

demonhunter
01-10-2014, 03:11 PM
. Many sugar babies are highly intelligent, attractive, articulate and ambitious. I, for one, excelled in school and work, hence any Tom Dick or Harry would not be able to understand my wicked humour nor feed my lust for life.

That's why they are called Tom's Dick is Harry .
:p

I for one , am articulate and very ambitious . Highly intelligent and extremely sexy in a manly way ...all my friends call me Ah Huat .

;)

porscheclub
01-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Hmm Miss J confuses me with your questions.

To me, it's simple. The better the stock the more valuable she/he/it :D commands. When you're bored then you either walk-off or tip for a good service while some toys will demand on a sum for settlement.

So choose wisely (applies to both giver & taker)

missj
01-10-2014, 08:31 PM
good point.
like stocks. people do not know the wrath of fire until they play with it.

did you managed to find out and get closure eventually?

fion.18
01-10-2014, 08:33 PM
I for one , am articulate and very ambitious . Highly intelligent and extremely sexy in a manly way ...all my friends call me Ah Huat .

;)

Ah huat! This is another of your classic. I like! ;)

Yakuza
01-10-2014, 11:14 PM

Can't even report police for mia .. how abt considering using mafia to settle the deal ..? :cool:

Yakuza
01-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Ah huat! This is another of your classic. I like! ;)

My friend aso call ah huat.. he handles everything under the sun & moon ..:D

fion.18
01-10-2014, 11:40 PM
My friend aso call ah huat.. he handles everything under the sun & moon ..:D

Got hidden meaning de is it? Fion don't understand.

BlackBirdFly
02-10-2014, 12:21 AM
my friend aso call ah huat.. He handles everything under the sun & moon ..:d

阿发白咖啡~~喝了一杯又一杯~~

solarflare
02-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Very good thread!!

missj
04-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Thank you!

Very good thread!!

missj