PDA

View Full Version : F1 fun with Japanese MILF

thor1981
23-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Bros, going to share juicy details after some fun on Sunday night with a hot Japanese MILF visting town for the F1.

You can read about her in my previous post. Details from Sunday coming up.

contd....

rodsim
23-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Wow! ! Camp!!

thor1981
24-09-2014, 12:33 AM
*START*

It's Thursday 18 Sep afternoon, I'm stuck in a KL traffic jam on my way to a meeting with a client. My iphone 'dings' and I see an +813 text message on the main display.

I was a little confused, since 813 is a Tokyo area code.

I don't have clients in Tokyo or anyone I know in particular there.

I opened the message.. and I see:

"Michael-san (name changed!), I am coming back to Singapore this weekend for F1. Are you there? regards, Yuko (name changed!)"

There was only one Yuko that I knew. And that was the Mrs. Yuko Suzuki, a stylish, sophisticated Japanese milf with whom I'd spent one of the most kinky days of my life at her District 9 apartment, with her maid and son in the apartment (see previous story thread). When I first met her, I also came to realise she was my Japanese teacher when young - a fact I never revealed to her to ensure no risk in ending a good thing :)

She had left SGP for Japan in Feb 2014 and I hadn't expected to see or hear from her again.

And yet here was this text. I didn't have plans to be in SGP as the F1 weekend is so busy and plane tickets are expensive even from KL.

But.. this was a lady whose thick MILF bush I was fingering in a dark bar about 30 minutes after meeting her. This was a gorgeous, sophisticated, intelligent lady whose breasts I was licking in a hotel room 60 minutes after meeting her. And with life now being 80% work 10% family/relatives and 10% sleep, I needed some type of new scene to get out of my routine.

But.. her text was very non-committal. I did a quick search on my phone for flights to SGP from KL as I replied to her.

M (text): "I should be in SGP. U want to meet up?"

Y (text, about 3 minutes later): "Yes will be nice. I am staying at Ritz Carlton near the track."

M (text): Great, how about Saturday night?

Y: Oh, Mike-san, I have plans on Sat. Can we meet Sunday after the race?

M: Sunday can. Do you have an extra ticket for the F1? ;) (me trying my luck!)

Y: Ah, Mike-san, I am a guest of John (whom I knew), so he has arranged only 2 tickets. So sorry!

M: No problem. Where do we we meet on Sunday?

Y: Meet me in the lobby of the hotel please at 11pm. Is that too late?

(Wow! Though I knew the race was a night race, so it made sense)

M: Yes, that's fine, see you Sunday at 11pm Yuko :)

Y: See u :)

That was also great timing as tickets to SGP were MUCH cheaper on Sunday evening. I would touch down at 7pm at changii, go to my apt and drop my stuff off and then to the Ritz.

John I knew was an ang mo who was married with wife and kids in the UK. He was the one who first introduced me to Mrs. Suzuki .. I since found out he enjoyed having her as "arm candy" to show off to his friends. I of course had gotten to know Mrs. Suzuki as more than just arm candy. But would that still be the case on Sunday?

contd ....

francined69
24-09-2014, 05:00 AM
camper no.2 here!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Steventan
24-09-2014, 07:16 AM
3rd in Q. Please carry on.

alec
24-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Ho say ah!!! Ms yuko is back!

matyoyo
24-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Me too , camping for more.....:D:p:cool:

alan0338
24-09-2014, 10:13 AM
camp for more... :D

ah rat
24-09-2014, 10:36 AM
TS,u take any pixs of their neh neh & pussy :p :D

thor1981
24-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the kind supports and points bros. Taking some time between work meeting to write the next instalment! :D

contd...

Fast forward to Sunday ... arrived in SGP, went to my place. I've changed and had a quick glass of wine to relax. It's 10:45pm, I'm walking through a thick crowd of people leaving the F1 as I walk from the MRT to the hotel. Lots of chio babes from around the world wearing skimpy clothes or F1 team uniforms and short little shorts. Also some nice local babes working as F1 event girls and event volunteers :)

Getting me a little excited and I was thinking and wondering how F1 tends to attract these types of girls. I wondered how much they really know about racing drivers or the cars!

Anyway, after all the eye candy, I was now just that little bit more excited to see Mrs. Suzuki. I finally make it to the hotel and walk into the lobby. Lots of people around, seems like lots of F1 team staff in a hurry to leave and rushing about the place, so it's a little bit hard to make anyone out.

11pm: I text her to see where she is.

M: Hi Yuko, I am in the lobby. Where r u?

No reply..

I took a seat on a nice comfy high back chair near the reception. I watched the comings and goings of all the F1 people, fans, team staffs, fashionistas... a second check-out of the fashionistas :) Some I even recognise from when I used to watch F1 a lot on TV. A real buzzing vibe in the atmosphere!

It was 11:05pm.. it wasn't like her to be late.

Then, while idly checking out on my left, a group of F1 team staffs packing their things, out of the blue, I hear "Michael"! from the right.

I turn in my chair, and standing there is the lovely Mrs. Yuko. She's wearing a tight red Ferrari team tanktop and a tiny pair of denim shorts and light gold sandals. Her skin was the same lovely lightly tanned skin tone, although apparently with a gently glow that comes from consuming alcohol.

A few passing ang mo tourists check her out quite obviously, hoping that one of them might be called "Michael" !

Yuko looks hawt! Nothing too outlandish for F1 but wow, her body is in perfect shape. Her bum curves like a chio JC minah girl in those short shorts, Her eyes are large, cute deer-like and dark brown, very slightly crossed to add that cute, a little bit clueless kawaii girl look.

The yellow prancing horse in the middle of her tanktop is jutting well forward as her cleavage is visible, with two necklaces as well to accentuate her look.

I took about half of one second to process all of these sights and then just instinctively reached out to hug her ... tight!

As we hugged, I felt her breasts press into my chest through her bra. She returned the hug equally tight. Me, still trying to me "Mr. Smooth" ... gave her a kiss on the cheek and then in a quick move, a kiss on the lips... which she returned by keeping her lips there.

After our hugs parted:

Y: "Wow, Michael you look good!"

M: (probably trying not to be shy) oh, um, thank you, Yuko. You also look nice. Did you enjoy the F1?

Y: It was so much fun!!! *she raises her arms as if to cheer again, smooth armpits now into full view*

M: That's great Yuko-san. Who won?

Y: It was HAMURTUN (her pronounciation!) and Vettel 2nd but I cannot remember who came third. I was having too much fun in the hospitality suite sipping the champagne!

She smiled at me. I smiled back at this cute MILF playing the kawaii girl right in front of me.

M: So, um (not wanting to appear forward) .. are you staying in this lovely hotel? The rates must be very expensive.

Y: "Oh yes the sponsor give me 1 hotel room here, so thankfully for me I don't have to pay (I knew she had a few good business contacts but I didn't ask whom) She had mentioned a luxury brand to me before..

M: Oh great, how about we check it out? (Blurting it out quite accidentally, but maybe also because it was 11:30pm on a Sunday and there weren't too many places to go at this time) ..

Y: Haha, ok! I don't like these crowds now anyway. I would like to relax for a little bit.

"Relax" ... was exactly what I had in mind, as I checked out her bum cheeks wiggling in her tiny shorts, as she walked in front of me towards the crowded elevator lobby...

contd...

humpaville
24-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Pitching tent!

skyleon
24-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

C-Note
24-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Waiting very very impatiently for next instalment, lol!!!

Happyman89
24-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Yuko-San is back! So, how did things go in the suite? :cool:

whatdoido
24-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Temperature in room raising at 300 dregs per hour :p

thor1981
24-09-2014, 11:54 PM
contd...

As we waited in the crowded elevator lobby with about 7 other people, 5 guys and 2 girls, I noticed 4 of the guys checking Yuko out.

Perhaps it may have been the colour of her bright red Ferrari singlet and hat. It may have been the ample cleavage visible below that body-fitting singlet. It could have been her short jeans-shorts and curvy little bum that filled it out so well. Or her long, smooth legs that were on display with a cute pair of gold sandals around her feet. Or maybe they were admiring her expensive long necklaces.

Whatever it was, they were checking her out pretty obviously, perhaps having had a lot of drinks at the F1! For bros interested in an approximate visual of Yuko-san, click here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2628/3926982623_2fc2e0d5f4.jpg

We got into the crowded elevator, standing side by side and alighted at her floor. As we walked towards her suite, the conversation was very upbeat and enthusiastic. She was walking close to me, her bare arm lightly brushing against my bare arm under my polo shirt.:

M: So how was F1? You look perfectly dressed for it as a Ferrari fan!

Y: It was so much fun! I loved it. I forgot how hot Singapore is, but still I had so much fun in the corporate box.

M: (I could tell she had been drinking by her blushing glow) Was the food and drink nice?

Y: Oh yes, they had such good champagne and also some famous chefs cooking for us. It was so much fun.. Oh, here it is.. Room 2**5

She reached into her handbag and picked out a card. I'll admit at this point my knees were a little weak in anticipation. It surprised me how quickly I moved with this woman. Dating a girl usually 2nd or 3rd meeting at least for some action or to see her neh neh or what not... and yet here I was, 10 minutes after meeting Yuko-san, walking into her room having already briefly touched her lips to mine.

We walked into a spacious suite, with a large window overlooking the main Marina bay area and the SGP skyline. It was stunning really, under the city lights.

But as proud as I was of our amazing city architecture, I was at that moment more interested in the stunning F1 Japanese MILF standing next to me.

M: You have a beautiful view, Yuko-san.

Y: I know, isn't it lovely. I am so happy to receive this!

Her right shoulder was very clearly against my left tricep as we spoke.

M: Not as happy as I am to see you.

I leaned down towards her (she is abt 5'5, I am 5'10) and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She didn't move, but kept her lips to mine, for about 10 seconds.

I then decided to escalate and parted my lips. Her mouth opened in unison with mine. My tongue, maybe a little too eagerly, pushed into her mouth and started swirling around her tongue. It tasted of sweet (and probably expensive) champagne, as we began a very slow, extended period of slobbery tongue gymnastics.

She wasn't escalating, but, was purring and moaning softly in acceptance. I decided to keep the initiative going as we french kissed, our tongues slowly moving around each others, saliva beginning to drip down my chin as our mouths locked.

I felt a little bad; I hadn't asked Yuko-san about her 7 months in Japan, how her family had been, what it was like to be back in SGP, if she was still giving Japanese lessons, etc.

Instead, my hands reached around and palmed both her butt cheeks, squeezing them hard through her short denim shorts and pulling her toward me , breasts pressing against my chest through her top.

After about 2 minutes of "mouth to mouth" resuscitation, our mouths parted, but tongues continued to dance away with each other. She was breathing heavily, and clearly very turned on.. as I reached down to tug the bottom of her Ferrari red singlet above her little denim shorts.

The first mission would be to see Yuko's MILF tits and nipples receive a relaxing tongue bath after a long, tiring day at the F1...

contd...

retroboi
25-09-2014, 11:12 AM
You are back to contd the story!!!

Just in time to camp for the juicy part. :D :D

make me feel like go find a FL right nw... lolx... anyone gt any nice lobang to share.

nottiguys
25-09-2014, 01:23 PM
camp for more... :)

thor1981
25-09-2014, 05:40 PM
contd...

Having already tasted her sweet, champagne flavoured tongue, I was feeling the need to taste more of Yuko.

Our mouths parted and in one seamless motion, and with just enough room between our faces, I gripped her Ferrari singlet and lifted it up in a quick motion. Her arms lifted in full compliance, giving me the green light (trying an F1 joke kekeke) to get access to her tits.

She was wearing a lacey, elegant bra (also red). It felt a little naughty, with the curtains open behind me and the whole city view behind us, for me to lift her top off. (Any bros in neighbouring offices or hotels, lemme know if you saw a cute Japanese MILF in a red bra and denim cut-off shorts on sunday nite :D the average looking bro next to her is yours truly),, kekeke

Sensing the "large screen tv" of our "reunion" behind me, she walked over to the side of the window and clicked a button. The curtains began to close.. and as the feeling of privacy increased, the feeling of becoming even bolder surged through me.

It seemed to do the same for her. As she walked back to me, she reached back and unclipped her bra, slipping it off and bringing those familiar, lovely C-cups into view.

Yuko's areolas are dark tan brown, slightly larger with nipples upturned. Sensing her high level of horniness, I reached for her right breast with my left hand and also returned to kiss her mouth hard. She groaned, our tongues now wrestling aggressively with each other as I squeezed her firm breast with one hand. She was now only in her denim shorts, with lovely tits out and both our shoes at the door.

With one hand palming her breast, with thumb and fingers roaming over her nipple, my other hand instinctively went down the front of her shorts. It was apparent she wasn't wearing any panties, as my palm was met only by a soft, smooth bush of hair, with no fabric to speak of.

Her bush felt trimmed, but with a still generous amount of hair on the strip itself. My index and middle fingers continued to roam further, under her cunt and slipping into what was already a soaking wet slit. She was slick and wet already as I slipped my index finger in.

Her pussy (from bros who read previous story) is super responsive. Already slick, she gasped, and then purred as my index finger slipped into her silky entrance. Our kiss broke and her back arched a little away from mine as she started moaning .

Y: Aiyyah, aiyyah.. mmm

With our lips parting, I continued working. I unbuttoned her denim shorts with the hand that was previously fondling her breast. My mouth took over that duty and I hungrily opened my mouth and began suckling her right breast. My hand popped open her shorts, but I felt it was doing a good job pressing my other hand against her pussy while my fingers pleasured her.

I started finger fucking her a little faster as my tongue began rapidly flicking over her nipple... which continued as I moved to her left breast and coated it with my tongue.

As my fingers moved in and out of her a little faster, her cunt was getting wetter. She moaned louder. She also tried to fumble with my belt and also to lift my polo up.

As lifting my shirt up would mean taking my fingers out of her slick MILF pussy, I didn't want to break the flow of her pleasure. I helped her unbuckle my belt.

Her tiny shorts were now undone and her bush was peeking out with my hand flat against it. With both her hands, she dropped my pants, and also my boxer shorts with it.

My Johnson was dam hard and sprung to immediate attention. However, I was more focused on licking her lovely nipples, both of which were now thick and also at attention, glistening in the light of the room coated in saliva.

I felt her slender little hand wrap around my erect cock .. and stroking.

It felt so good.. knowing that the lovely tai tai who used to give me Japanese lessons was stroking her (C+) student's cock while his fingers were inside her silky MILF pussy ....

contd...

tryying
25-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Later some brother work in that hotel got hold of the video footage and then post online, haha! :D

thor1981
25-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Later some brother work in that hotel got hold of the video footage and then post online, haha! :D

bro he can share the royalty with me, but i think maybe aunty Yuko will be a little malu :)

tallsynn
25-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Nice encounter again with Mrs suzuki, camping here for more

Falicia
25-09-2014, 10:39 PM
nice encounter

loneyheart
26-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Very well written bro ... thxs for sharing

Desires
26-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Good build up :)

wish543
26-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Camping for more!

thor1981
27-09-2014, 09:51 AM
contd..

I found it enjoyable listening to her moans in Japanese as my tongue and mouth bathed her lovely, dark brown areolas. My hand was still down her shorts as I took one last long, wet lick of her left nipple.

Her eyes were half closed - no doubt she was very turned on.

I slipped my fingers out of her soaking wet pussy and gently pulled her with me towards the large king size bed.

She looked pretty hot in just her shorts, unbuttoned, still a perfect outline to the shape of her bum cheeks, but now unbuttoned with her pubic hairs visible.

I leaned back on the bed and she was on top of me. She was in the dominant position and I pulled her down to me. Our mouths met again and her tongue swirled back into my mouth, gravity enabling her leverage made her kiss me hard.

Her lovely breasts were hanging down like orbs. I groped them both firmly. remembered she liked a little bit of strength. Firm, ripe, hard thick nipple against my own hands.

Our kissing continued as my hands roamed lower. Her shorts were still on. I tugged at them slightly, and she broke the kiss to reach back and slip them off.

She took a little bit of effort to peel those shorts off - they were tight, tiny and a little slutty I thought, which in my current mood (and maybe any mood!) was perfect.

In the slight lull in action as she peeled her shorts off, I lifted my own polo right off, so we were now both full naked on the bed.

It was hot that the lights were all on. I could see her lovely body, which I had fucked in broad daylight in her own apartment all those months ago.

Her nipples, glistening from the licking, and her pussy, thick mass of bush trimmed into a landing strip, with her elegant smile and looks, were just a sight to behold bros.

I was on my back and she was on top. She leaned forward again, planting her mouth on my ear, licking the ear hole and breathing hotly and warmly into it. She moved down, little kisses. She kissed my neck, softly nuzzling it. Her kisses continued down, to my collarbone, then to my shoulder. Finally, to my pectoral. Her eyes were closed, as she went to work licking my own pectoral nipple, slowly. The sounds of her licks filled the room.

My body was tensing in response to her amazing licking and kissing of my pectoral. My johnson also rock hard. I reached down and lightly stroked the tip along the length of her pussy bush. Back and forth, as her body was now directly over mine, and she was on all fours.

As her mouth started kissing my chest .. I wondered if the first hole I'd be fucking would be Yuko-san's lovely, silky, soaking wet pussy, or that pretty mummy mouth which had sucked my Johnson all those months ago...

contd...

thor1981
27-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Good build up :)

thank bro for the support :)

thor1981
27-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Very well written bro ... thxs for sharing

thhanks bro :)

Jamester
27-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Nice story :D

whatdoido
27-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Good story bro, pls cont

thor1981
27-09-2014, 11:44 AM
contd...

For bros that guessed option 2, u win the prize!

Yuko-san continued kissing down my body. As she got past my abs (or more accurately, belly, no six pack, too much work not enough exercise!) a feeling of anticipation started to develop.

I was lying back and she was moving down. Her mouth, placing soft, slow but small kisses on my stomach, and belly. Her pretty face was a little obscured by her hair.

Her mouth kissed my abdomen, around my pubes. She stopped for a moment and sat up and made eye contact with me, smiling as she took a hair band from around her wrist and tied her hair back.

I eyed her lovely breasts rising as she tied her hair back. But my brain barely had time to process the site as she lowered herself again in a flash.

This time, she softly kissed the tip of my erect Johnson. I could see her pretty face clearly, her eyes were down, focused on the "job" at hand (no pun intends!) It was hot, with her hair tied back, to see this normally demure, cultured, polite mother tasting the tip of my cock so eagerly.

I could see my own cock starting to glisten with pre cum as she tenderly pulled back the foreskin. Her tongue snaked out, tasting my precum almost as soon as it leaked out of my johnson. wow!

She was placing soft, slurpy kisses on my cock tip. Her tits lightly grazed over my thigh. I reached forward to touch her hair but I really just wanted to lay back and let this lovely MILF work her talents on my cock.

With her mouth so talented, I wondered how many men she had practiced these cock sucking skills upon.

But once again, I had almost no time to think of the answer. Her soft, little kisses on my cock tip led to her parting her lips and taking my swollen cock helmet into her mouth. I lifted my hips slightly as her warm, welcoming mouth took my shaft in deeper.

Her mouth was warm, wet and just felt amazing. She sucked about 3/4 length of my hard cock and then rose up again. Her cheeks were sucked in slightly as her mouth drew up. She made eye contact with me for a moment and then started sucking.. up and down.. up and down.. a little faster..

I groaned in appreciation, as I felt her spit generously coating my cock, almost as though she were slobbering on it.. mmm

I was given a bit of relief from her amazing mouth, as Yuko-san slipped my cock out of her mouth with a slurpy *pop* sound. She then lowered her face to begin lapping hungrily and quite wantonly at my ball sac.

It was just amazing, to watch her lick up my balls and of course to feel my balls being licked. I was one lucky bro...

The fact that she would go under my ballsac and lick, then softly sucking on one testicle, then the other, was just wow!

I sat up, deciding to not make her feel like she was doing all the work.

I palmed both her breasts as she remained on all fours. Gently laying her back, I felt a cool draft around my balls, where she had just licked, as we changed positions.

I was keen to have that warm mouth slobbering on my cock again, just in a different position.

She laid on her back, I was above her. I leaned forward, slowly.. kissing her cheek I then turned around atop of her. On her back, I moved around so that we were in a 69 position, with me on top.

I didn't need to ask twice. My cock, which was dangling down above her pretty face, was eagerly sucked at the tip. I lowered, so that my entire length could plunge into her lovely, welcoming mouth.

At the same time, I lowered my face between her legs. It was a perfect pussy, trimmed with thick landing strip of black hair. Perfectly manicured, no smell, a little, wet, slick, dewy texture as I ran a finger between her slit. She was wet... and began moaning into my crotch and onto my rigid cock as I started encircling rubbing her wet clit ever so lightly.

contd..

thor1981
27-09-2014, 06:44 PM
contd...

There was very little conversation as my cock lowered and her mouth eagerly enveloped it. I felt myself sliding deeper and deeper into her mouth then throat.

But it was tough to focus on my cock in Yuko's mouth as my fingers began spreading her pussy lips wide. Her clit was big and easy to see. I craned my neck forward, licking the large button revealed after spreading her lips.

She moaned, bucked her body slightly and her lovely fair legs opened wide. It was a little odd seeing the shiny glint of her (I assume) wedding ring on her left ring finger as her fingers joined mine in keeping her pussy lips spread and clit exposed.

I went into full attack mode, licking at her soaking wet clit and eliciting more extended moans ... "uhhhhhhhh .. uhhhhhh" ... which muffled and vibrated against my cock which was absentmindedly pistoning in and out of Yuko's mouth while I focused on licking her spread cunt.

Bros, this is tough, because I'm focusing on licking her clit, keeping her pussy lips spread, picking out her pubic hairs of my tongue, and keeping my cock aligned with a pretty mouth -- hard work lah! :D

I felt her head move back slightly, letting my wet cock slip out of her mouth. I could hear her panting for breath as well as moaning.

Y: Oh, yes, ,, that's so good,,, ohhhhh, ohhhh...

Her fingers and my tongue were interwoven over her wet pussy. I also rubbed her pussy in parts where I felt a response.

Since I was on top of her, my balls and cock were above her face. She started licking, teasing, my hanging ball sac, which was kinda hot. She then started licking the length of my ass crack, which was wild. I felt her fingering my ass, which was a new but still raunchy feeling. Walau..

As her tongue came back to licking my balls.. I could feel myself ready to ejaculate. She was moaning as my tongue continued lapping at her clit.

M (in a panting, muffled voice): I'm going to cum Yuko ..

She didn't flinch, as I felt my semen building up for release. Lifting my hungry mouth from her wet pussy, I looked down. Her mouth was open.. And just as I tried to position it between her lips *boom* I felt my cock spurt and release.

I lifted up slightly. It was hot as my cum spurted into her open mouth, onto her face and onto her hair in hot sticky ropes. This was unbelievable!

With her face and hair covered in cum, she still leaned up, started sucking my cock, cleaning the tip with her tongue.

I knew she hadn't fully orgasmed, but I felt my cock softening as she licked me up. I slipped out of her mouth, and off to her side.

She smiled, and slipped off the bed without a word to go get a towel.

I lay back on the bed... collapsed, spent and very content at the blowjob, and the faint champagne taste of Yuko still on my tongue.

I knew she hadn't reached an orgasm.. and I hoped I could recharge for round 2 and help her feel as good as I did at that moment.

contd....

loneyheart
28-09-2014, 12:53 AM
bro u r a killer .... thxs :D

hayouth
28-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Well done,
Bro keep it up.

Hkaras
28-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Nice story so far!!

fion.18
28-09-2014, 11:52 AM
i like it! carry on pls :p

NottiSex
28-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Uppzz Uppzzz .. more more!!!

simidai
29-09-2014, 11:14 PM
thor with his pounding hammer is back!

icekewl
30-09-2014, 09:58 AM
bro thor

fantastic story! lucky devil you are!!

nottiguys
30-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Great story...pls continue, TS. :)

thor1981
30-09-2014, 05:03 PM
thor with his pounding hammer is back!

nice one bro :D

thor1981
30-09-2014, 08:37 PM
contd...

My mind was a little blur right now, body pretty sibeh contented. There is research out there that says a male orgasm depletes vital resources from the brain and body .. after licking the cunt of a hot Japanese MILF, cumming in her mouth and on her face.. and seeing her smile with my jizz in her hair ... yeah I was a little depleted!

It was also especially hot, as we had barely even spoken. It was as though she had only one goal in meeting me...

Face first into the pillow, I shut my eyes for a bit. I'm not sure how long I drifted off for, but I heard Yuko showering.

My mind immediately went back to the time I showered with Yuko. My previous story describes this in explicity detail, when it was still fresh in memory, so you can read up if you are interested.

I needed a shower too though, but decided to do the polite thing and wait.

I stood up, naked Johnson semi-erect thinking of my shower and of Yuko's naked body under the water. The door suddenly unbolted, and she walked out of the bathroom. She was in a robe with a towel around her hair.

Psychology is a dam funny thing. Minutes ago my cock was balls deep into her mouth. Now, as she sees me naked, I feel a little shy!

Unable to find any towel to cover, cheeks warm, I smiled at her.

Y: You are very cute and funny Mike-san.

M: Oh, um, thank you Yuko-san. Did you enjoy your shower?

Y: Of course I did!

She walked over, and kissed me softly on the lips. The scent of the shower gel was intoxicatingly pleasant, intermingled with her own familiar scent.

I'll admit I was still a little blur and not fully recover for Round 2.

I smiled at her and walked into the bathroom... turning on the shower and stepping in.

As I was under the water, I felt my johnson stiffen thinking of Yuko's naked body, the sweet nectary taste of her soaking cunt and the idea that my ass was literally above her face while my "hammer" was down her throat.

Thoughts went to how, if possible, I could make Round 2 even more erotic and satisfying for her ...... *BROS, feel free to speculate on ideas ;) *

contd...

thor1981
30-09-2014, 08:38 PM
and thank you humbly for the upz :)

Freshtree
01-10-2014, 03:38 AM
NICE Story

tallsynn
01-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Camping for round 2!

mrround
01-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Camping!:D

thor1981
02-10-2014, 10:45 AM
contd...

I stepped out of the shower and walked back into the room after drying off.

The lights were a little lower, and Yuko was in bed, under the blankets.

"Oh, perhaps no Round 2 then.. she must be tired"

Almost as soon as that thought crossed my mind, she turned towards me and smiled.

Her luscious breasts were both in view under the dim light and it was apparent she was naked under the bed sheets.

She smiled

Y: "Enjoyed your shower?"

M: Yes Yuko-san. And you look very comfortable too!

I walked over to my pants to check my phone, but also to slip out a condom from the back pocket, in case things went in that direction.

With my towel around my waist, I walked back to the bed, and sat down.

Yuko was gazing at me, smiling.

I took that as an invite and slipped my towel off and lay next to her. I hugged her naked body, pressing her breasts to my chest. She smelled so fresh, so nice.

We got straight into kissing again, this time tongues wrapping around each others. Her hand, almost instinctively, went down to my cock again and started stroking it.

We kissed a little more and it became apparent that round 2 was about to begin. I moved above her and began slipping the bed sheets off her.

I threw off the bed sheets from her naked body and there she was, nude and lovely laying back, looking up at me.

I gently parted her legs as our gazes were fixed on each other. She spread herself with no resistance. My fingers started massaging her hairy cunt again, and I felt the slickness, the wetness, already building up.

Reaching under the mass of my towel, i picked up my condom and unwrapped it. Sliding it around my now hard johnson, I leaned towards yuko and gently slid my cock into her pussy. She was wet, I was hard and this felt amazing.

I slowly began pistoning in and out of her, in missionary position. Her pussy was tight around my cock, and felt so nice to have her warmth familiarity around me again.

I slipped my cock out of her and went onto my back. She was rubbing her clit furiously... and moved around to mount me... and fuck me on top..

contd..

fakestar45
02-10-2014, 08:31 PM
We want more! Pitch tent already..

tallsynn
03-10-2014, 11:14 AM
round 2 starting up! camping for more actions

bg102
17-11-2014, 04:49 PM
hi TS, continue please........

lifeadream
17-11-2014, 05:03 PM