PDA

View Full Version : Central area MP to avoid

longxingwan
23-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi all,

Juz wanting to share about this mp I happen to explore just now.. Went up to the reception n a Milf in uniform greeted me and asking whether I wanna do massage an hour for 50, when I saw her I was like abit turn off Liao wanting to walk away.. She stop me asking is it too exp? I say ya opposite only 40-45.. And seem only 1 masseur which is you.. She den say no.. We have plenty.. Den she call the hiding 3 out.. All are Milf..

And under the lighting condition there's 1 at the furthest claim to be 27 from fujian seem quite pleasant looking.. Opt for her n proceed to the small partition room..

There's a small bed inside she ask me to strip off and lay on the bed.. She applied some oil n starts the massage.. Well nothing to talk about the massage quite SOP, after 15mins ask me to flip over and starts rubbing my stomach.. Tickling my nip and tease on my rod on n off.. After like 5 mins.. She pops the GQ.. Do you want to massage ur rod? I keep quiet thinking whether to tk anot.. Den she bend down n and say.. We have fj n hj..

Den I ask how much.. Now she keep quiet.. Den she say.. I let you touch wherever u want to touch.. U tips me more lo.. Den I ask.. U want how much? She say $100.. I was like huh??! Hj $100? U golden hand ar?? Den she say why not $80? I say that's not the market rate lehz.. Den she say last $70..

I dulan wanna sit up n leave Liao.. Den she say ok la.. $50.. Not cannot touch.. I say cannot touch only $30.. Tk it or leave it.. Den she accept the market rate of 50 wth roaming..

Den she went out to get her phone.. Now the hall got lit up abit.. N when I saw her I was like OMG.. 27??? Shake head.. Dissapointment she came in and starts applying lots of oil on my rod n starts pumping.. Not shiok at all.. I touch her body well it's smooth I admit.. Den my hand move upward to her breast.. B- cup prehape was blind by the uniform n heavy layers of padding..

Sian half Liao.. Abt 2mins like tt.. Unloaded.. She wipes the bullet on my body onces and went out to throw the tissue.. I expected her to come in n wipe it clean for me.. But no.. She pass me the towel previously used to cover my butt ask me to wipe clean n change.. I stane lo.. Huh?!

Den she ask u want to bathe izzit? Den she point out of the room the bathe room over there.. WTH.. It's in the middle of the hall.. Den I say nvm.. I go hm bathe.. Changed back my cloth pay a total of 100 very unwillingly.. N leave the place..

Anyway.. The whole process is not even 1hr.. The most is 35-40mins damn pissed off.. And the service of the fujian wl is like shit.. It really a place not of ppl like me to go..

Well what I mention above Mayb partly is I'm a moron also.. But its not going to apply to any other bros out there..

I'm here jus to share my encounter..

cloudveil
23-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Hi TS.

Sorry to hear about your encounter. Mind sharing the exact location so fellow bros here will avoid this area.

longxingwan
23-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Forget me not mp.. Along lavender st... Really is forget me not..

badhallster
23-09-2014, 11:12 PM
sorry to hear about your experience. thanks for sharing so we benefit from your lesson.

generally speaking i think all these random shophouse shops can be assumed to be f@rk shops unless someone recommends it as having proper massage (and maybe plus special).

I've had my fair share of bad experience and have given up on trying random shops like this...

ShittyAss
23-09-2014, 11:19 PM
sorry to hear about your experience. thanks for sharing so we benefit from your lesson.

generally speaking i think all these random shophouse shops can be assumed to be f@rk shops unless someone recommends it as having proper massage (and maybe plus special).

I've had my fair share of bad experience and have given up on trying random shops like this...

Yes... Too many... Tried until sian... Either the girls cui.. Or massage cui.. Or special cui... I dun even dare to try FL... Min must discount 50% from photos

Rubiks
23-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the warning bro

longxingwan
24-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Ya.. No worries.. Juz feel that good recommendation is all over but hard to find those to avoid.. Terrible encounter Shld also b share ard to prevent ton of disappointment.. Tts how I feel la..

ShittyAss
24-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Ya.. No worries.. Juz feel that good recommendation is all over but hard to find those to avoid.. Terrible encounter Shld also b share ard to prevent ton of disappointment.. Tts how I feel la..

Err... But which mp to avoid?? I read ur posting a few times.. How to know which one is it??

KingFahd
24-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Sorry to hear about your encounter.

This kinds of things should not happen to anyone :(

Tiger2518
24-09-2014, 09:52 AM
When the joint is fucked up, name it !

longxingwan
24-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Forget me not mp.. Along lavender st... Really is forget me not..

It's alrdy stated.. Forget me not MP..

romidogdog
24-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Put it more clearly "forget me not spa " next door "mo li hua spa " same boss, gals can station either 1 of the shop .

longxingwan
24-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Lol.. That's something I dunnoe.. And thanks for the info..

everyday1song
24-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Tks TS for info. I ventured numerous of joints and certainly encounter those CMI service. So far only 2 in my list that I frequent. Of course I still like the thrill of getting new hands but prepared to bleed my wallet for bad service. Haiz.. men is always men:o

longxingwan
24-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Ya.. Tts y man always say man 犯贱.. But I think it's better to share those really Cmi.. To minimize the damage.. It's not easy money for man to earn ya...

romidogdog
24-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Sometimes when we chiong blindly to the spa which never been before, I think depends on your luck. If so happens that the cmi lady serve you than too bad, or you can ask to change gal ,and I believe ,that doesn't mean the spa is sucks, cos who knows maybe there's 1 or 2 good one we never know. I quess no venture no gain.

yesscenter
24-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi all,

Juz wanting to share about this mp I happen to explore just now.. Went up to the reception n a Milf in uniform greeted me and asking whether I wanna do massage an hour for 50, when I saw her I was like abit turn off Liao wanting to walk away.. She stop me asking is it too exp? I say ya opposite only 40-45.. And seem only 1 masseur which is you.. She den say no.. We have plenty.. Den she call the hiding 3 out.. All are Milf..

And under the lighting condition there's 1 at the furthest imclaim to be 27 from fujian seem quite pleasant looking.. Opt for her n proceed to the small partition room..

There's a small bed inside she ask me to strip off and lay on the bed.. She applied some oil n starts the massage.. Well nothing to talk about the massage quite SOP, after 15mins ask me to flip over and starts rubbing my stomach.. Tickling my nip and tease on my rod on n off.. After like 5 mins.. She pops the GQ.. Do you want to massage ur rod? I keep quiet thinking whether to tk anot.. Den she bend down n and say.. We have fj n hj..

Den I ask how much.. Now she keep quiet.. Den she say.. I let you touch wherever u want to touch.. U tips me more lo.. Den I ask.. U want how much? She say $100.. I was like huh??! Hj $100? U golden hand ar?? Den she say why not $80? I say that's not the market rate lehz.. Den she say last $70..

I dulan wanna sit up n leave Liao.. Den she say ok la.. $50.. Not cannot touch.. I say cannot touch only $30.. Tk it or leave it.. Den she accept the market rate of 50 wth roaming..

Den she went out to get her phone.. Now the hall got lit up abit.. N when I saw her I was like OMG.. 27??? Shake head.. Dissapointment she came in and starts applying lots of oil on my rod n starts pumping.. Not shiok at all.. I touch her body well it's smooth I admit.. Den my hand move upward to her breast.. B- cup prehape was blind by the uniform n heavy layers of padding..

Sian half Liao.. Abt 2mins like tt.. Unloaded.. She wipes the bullet on my body onces and went out to throw the tissue.. I expected her to come in n wipe it clean for me.. But no.. She pass me the towel previously used to cover my butt ask me to wipe clean n change.. I stane lo.. Huh?!

Den she ask u want to bathe izzit? Den she point out of the room the bathe room over there.. WTH.. It's in the middle of the hall.. Den I say nvm.. I go hm bathe.. Changed back my cloth pay a total of 100 very unwillingly.. N leave the place..

Anyway.. The whole process is not even 1hr.. The most is 35-40mins damn pissed off.. And the service of the fujian wl is like shit.. It really a place not of ppl like me to go..

Well what I mention above Mayb partly is I'm a moron also.. But its not going to apply to any other bros out there..

I'm here jus to share my encounter..

Don't complain bkindly, tell us the place, otherwise how! Since you are not going there anymore, why u worry about AV raiding them. Cheers

badhallster
24-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Another lesson learned the expensive way: if bros here recommend a place which offers special, make sure you also get the name of the ML to ask for! A "good" spa can be hell if you kena some random unprofessional ML...

My recent experience:

A kind bro let me in on a nice lobang for a spa with good facilities, convenient location etc. even told me who to look for.

But i was too lazy to look up the tel no and book the ML. I just went down to look for the place.

As luck would have it when I asked for the ML, she was not around and the recep said she would "recommend" one for me.

KNN. I got one who looked like an old street walker (prob older than 45), wearing mini skirt... straight away my 2IC hide in trench refused to come out.

kept chewing gum and making that loud annoying chewing noise.... coughing throughout.... and even burped loudly twice during the massage.

Massage was rushed through and piano playing type, and she kept leaning her thighs on me, making my 2IC shrink until almost inverted.

When she asked me GQ after half hour, and I said no, she just kept rubbing her palm on my forehead for 10 min... then anyhow rub my temples, then rub forehead again for 10 min. WTF man.

LESSON LEARNT. DO HOMEWORK.

badhallster
24-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Forgot to add: when I refused the special, she still dared to confront me and ask, "you looking for young girl issit?"

I was thinking: " NABEH! ABUTHEN? Which guy goes out to hunt for granny??"

I just act blur and said:"no..." and closed my eyes. =)

Another lesson learned the expensive way: if bros here recommend a place which offers special, make sure you also get the name of the ML to ask for! A "good" spa can be hell if you kena some random unprofessional ML...

My recent experience:

A kind bro let me in on a nice lobang for a spa with good facilities, convenient location etc. even told me who to look for.

But i was too lazy to look up the tel no and book the ML. I just went down to look for the place.

As luck would have it when I asked for the ML, she was not around and the recep said she would "recommend" one for me.

KNN. I got one who looked like an old street walker (prob older than 45), wearing mini skirt... straight away my 2IC hide in trench refused to come out.

kept chewing gum and making that loud annoying chewing noise.... coughing throughout.... and even burped loudly twice during the massage.

Massage was rushed through and piano playing type, and she kept leaning her thighs on me, making my 2IC shrink until almost inverted.

When she asked me GQ after half hour, and I said no, she just kept rubbing her palm on my forehead for 10 min... then anyhow rub my temples, then rub forehead again for 10 min. WTF man.

LESSON LEARNT. DO HOMEWORK.

longxingwan
25-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Forgot to add: when I refused the special, she still dared to confront me and ask, "you looking for young girl issit?"

I was thinking: " NABEH! ABUTHEN? Which guy goes out to hunt for granny??"

I just act blur and said:"no..." and closed my eyes. =)

Bro.. This is really a vv bad encounter.. Feel sorry for tt... Some ml really too thick skin to ask Q on all man despite ages.. Lol..

longxingwan
25-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Don't complain bkindly, tell us the place, otherwise how! Since you are not going there anymore, why u worry about AV raiding them. Cheers

Well.. like what I previously said.. There might b different treatments to other bros out there.. I might juz b the unlucky 1 to encounter tt fujian ml.. But who's know whether she will offer better services to others bro? But I seriously doubt so..

longxingwan
25-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Sometimes when we chiong blindly to the spa which never been before, I think depends on your luck. If so happens that the cmi lady serve you than too bad, or you can ask to change gal ,and I believe ,that doesn't mean the spa is sucks, cos who knows maybe there's 1 or 2 good one we never know. I quess no venture no gain.

Lol.. Yes no venture no gain..! When I first saw all 4 ml is the spa.. It's alrdy a turn head situation.. But I think someone out somewhere wanted me to give this spa a try.. Tts y choose the most acceptable out from the omg choices..

And my personally view, I think this spa really sucks.. Bathing cubical appear out of nowhere in the center of the hall facing the other 4 massage cubical.. Wth lo..