PDA

View Full Version : Office building - tio caught sia!!!

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 03:51 PM
aiyo!! just now i was taking the office lift to a common floor cos i wanted to take the speed lift... then walk a couple of floors down to my office floor...

guess vat i saw!!! :eek:

a couple smouching around when i took the fire exit to get to my office floor...

muahahaha!!! walau eh!!! so happening!

sorry maybe i innocent or naive... staircase lor... somemore the staircase lights will auto light up de because they have this human sensor ma... but they hiding in corner to avoid the "human sensor" to hweel their body heat...

omg! they were like petting away lor!!! so sexciting... watch live telecast! :D

This happened in Raffles place... one of those tall buildings! sibeh tall one hor! :D

acidicavex
22-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Why u no take video?

MillerV
22-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Singapore OK!

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Why u no take video?

wah eh! i hungry and angry... golden shoe nowsadays suddenly so many pple at the stalls then need to queue up and so sianz!

next time... i will standby my note3... muahahahaha!!! :D

Singapore OK!

maybe haze thats why hide in staircase?! LOL :D

tigerwoody74
22-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Very common that area ! Used to work as despatch rider , sometimes used the stairs as got,to rush in order to avoid summon . Seen many times !

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 04:52 PM
tigerwoody74 uncle!!! excuse me la... i innocent de never seen before ma...

That means all those sibeh tall buildings in Raffles Place all got this type so happening de?!

mostly happening timing is when?! lunch time 12noon to 2pm or those teabreak timing?! :eek::p

fion.18
22-09-2014, 05:12 PM
t

That means all those sibeh tall buildings in Raffles Place all got this type so happening de?!

mostly happening timing is when?! lunch time 12noon to 2pm or those teabreak timing?! :eek::p

Babe, really have and quite common de!

There was once a VP in my firm (uncle with kids kind) was caught having a quickie with a contract staff (xmm!) at the staircase also! Both got fired Wahaha.

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 05:16 PM
WAH! that serious ah... aiya may be i lau lang blind doesn't notice such thing... until it is INTO my face then my eye pop out :eek:

"VP in my firm (uncle with kids kind)" meaning he is like 60s? with xmm?! and the xmm is how old?! 19yo or 22yo?! i think the xmm got paid la...

xmm need to buy LV/prata right? :D

fion.18
22-09-2014, 05:22 PM
"VP in my firm (uncle with kids kind)" meaning he is like 60s? with xmm?! and the xmm is how old?! 19yo or 22yo?! i think the xmm got paid la...

xmm need to buy LV/prata right? :D

No la think he late40s/ early50s kind. Xmm 22/23 only.
The funniest part is that this job is xmm's dad ask ex-vp to intro de. So ex-vp technically fuck his buddy's daughter. Kinky la.. Hope her dad didn't find out thou.

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 05:31 PM
LOLs! 40s you call him uncle!

then you must be 20s nia and started your account when you 12yo! :eek: wah you ripe so young!!! lucky you in sbf, here many got sim de sbf bros can take care of you instead of those uncle VP types lols! :D

but this VP case not so simple la... lols!! rich people got money... want thrill de...so will do in staircase or anywhere... wah machiam like those Sidney Sheldon epic story sia! :D

think i wanna write sex stories also...kekeke!!!

purepulp
22-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Nope wasn't me… :D:D

69Sniper
22-09-2014, 05:45 PM
aiyo!! just now i was taking the office lift to a common floor cos i wanted to take the speed lift... then walk a couple of floors down to my office floor...

Errrr brudder sorri just check wif u how u change the words below ur nick/avatar huh???:p normalli all just put Samster or Premium but ur is wat "juicy bacons bits something" :p

fion.18
22-09-2014, 05:48 PM
LOLs! 40s you call him uncle!

think i wanna write sex stories also...kekeke!!!

Hahaha! Really mah his age can be my dad le. Of cos call uncle hahaha..

Write write! I be ur supporter! I like reading stories! :D

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Nope wasn't me… : D: D
Lucky not you, i know! because that one is ahneh and his TNB "gf" :D

really sorry, no offence to indian bros! again, really sorry...

Errrr brudder sorri just check wif u how u change the words below ur nick/avatar huh???:p normalli all just put Samster or Premium but ur is wat "juicy bacons bits something" :p

wah lau i like the kitty with the pew pew gun but kitty no need to pew pew!

lols! meet me at the staircase... i tell you! :p

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Hahaha! Really mah his age can be my dad le. Of cos call uncle hahaha..

Write write! I be ur supporter! I like reading stories! :D

hahaha!!! so far no one near my dad age i have not cum across...

u also write well ma... wanna cash in together?!

WAIT!

write hollywood blockbuster aimai! :eek::D

ColdBlood99
22-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Ts seem very sexcited of what she have saw LOL

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Ts seem very sexcited of what she have saw LOL

lu mai disturb wa!!! free watcher... somemore virgin watcher... :cool:

to burst all your bubbles...

i only saw them smouching "hard" :(

no see the action, if got see... u think i will just write like that?! :D

MillerV
22-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Quite sure many bros here would have been there done that and bought the t-shirt :)

acesparx
22-09-2014, 06:34 PM
im kinda sexited s well reading this as i did ehem ehem on staircases back when sec sch :D Now just waiting this BTO to finish n swee enough, stair case infront of my window hehehehe.....

ColdBlood99
22-09-2014, 06:41 PM
lu mai disturb wa!!! free watcher... somemore virgin watcher... :cool:

to burst all your bubbles...

i only saw them smouching "hard" :(

no see the action, if got see... u think i will just write like that?! :D

you should go there and tell them, can I join in for the fun?

3 some leh :cool:

siri
22-09-2014, 07:18 PM
wah I also want watch such show!

PPGirl
22-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Its very common.
Even not in town area building also can see.
Once i was late for late, this couple thot at ard 10am shouldnt have too much traffic at that area. Anyway Its a corridor.
I step out of lift n otw walking to office unit at 6th floor
As i not wearing high heels or those noisy shoes, this couple most probably didnt know someone is walking towards them.
They were smooching n kissing beside their office unit :D
After they saw me, they were shocked! Lolz.. quickly tidy up abit n go in their office .

P.s. my office is not at town :)

Rain-Men
22-09-2014, 10:53 PM
wa...sibei turned on ...all the office tower juicy tales :D

Too bad I am in industrial estate...maybe have to find some dark corners to see got "interesting" advertures going on or not...hehe:)

Turtle
22-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Turtle walk staircase always slow and steady, and quietly, just in case got lucky things to see. Keke.....

PPGirl
22-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Turtle walk staircase always slow and steady, and quietly, just in case got lucky things to see. Keke.....

Turtle crawl :D

Lamborghini
23-09-2014, 12:15 AM
Aiseh, Raffles Place so happening.

I need to search for jobs there. :D

acidicavex
23-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Sis DP are u going to camp at the staircase again today with note 3? Rem to off the sound when recording if not later u dio chase. :D

fion.18
23-09-2014, 09:29 AM
hahaha!!! so far no one near my dad age i have not cum across...

u also write well ma... wanna cash in together?!

WAIT!

write hollywood blockbuster aimai! :eek::D

I cannot write laaaa, I boring de. Pple read until fall asleep.. U write. I promote ur story for u ;)

BiRd13
23-09-2014, 09:43 AM

guess vat i saw!!! :eek:

a couple smouching around when i took the fire exit to get to my office floor...

muahahaha!!! walau eh!!! so happening!

sorry maybe i innocent or naive... staircase lor... somemore the staircase lights will auto light up de because they have this human sensor ma... but they hiding in corner to avoid the "human sensor" to hweel their body heat...

omg! they were like petting away lor!!! so sexciting... watch live telecast! :D

This happened in Raffles place... one of those tall buildings! sibeh tall one hor! :D

Wa... Sexciting...
Remind me of 1 case happened last year...
Had to work OT due to some work issue...
After packing my dinner from one of the canteen nearby, headed back to offce.
But took another way as wanted a puff...

As was cutting through one of the building, took the stairs up to the 1st floor (as I'm at the basement) And walk through the long stretch of pathway... Heard some noise coming from below, and peep down...

Saw this couple (Both indian) hanky panky at one of the corner. Stood there and watch for a moment from them touching each other, till stripping, and making out... Wanted to take out hp to snap it... But nb... bo battery...

Quite sexciting... They thought they black + dark, no1 can see..

wah I also want watch such show!

In some places, at some time, can see... Saw one near my house multi storey carpark...

Botakhead
23-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Cheap thrill super turn on, get hard on and can have image to masturbate to.

Install pin-hole camera at regular "spots" sure can make sex video show and share on the net.

:D Next time, be steady and smile: "Have a great time! See you around".

onlyhuman
23-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Wa... Sexciting...

As was cutting through one of the building, took the stairs up to the 1st floor (as I'm at the basement) And walk through the long stretch of pathway... Heard some noise coming from below, and peep down...

Saw this couple (Both indian) hanky panky at one of the corner. Stood there and watch for a moment from them touching each other, till stripping, and making out... Wanted to take out hp to snap it... But nb... bo battery...

U sure not 7th month hor:D...dark dark plus black black very easy see wrong things :D

Onlyhuman

tigerwoody74
23-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Dempsey road open air car park.

Spot a car at lunch time put up the front screen sun shade , hanky panty inside.

Ta area a lot of limo drivers go there to standby or zzzz. Pls lah , don't go there,

U are better off at other places.... ( if you are reading this thread )

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Quite sure many bros here would have been there done that and bought the t-shirt :)
LOLS! you also right :D

im kinda sexited s well reading this as i did ehem ehem on staircases back when sec sch : D Now just waiting this BTO to finish n swee enough, stair case infront of my window hehehehe.....

always sexciting to bio staircase... don't knw why le... something about stair cases... very mysterious!

you should go there and tell them, can I join in for the fun?

3 some leh :cool:

simi cool... the ahneh gf is TNB... i stand beside is i dried raisins! paiseh! :D

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Its very common.
Even not in town area building also can see.
Once i was late for late, this couple thot at ard 10am shouldnt have too much traffic at that area. Anyway Its a corridor.
I step out of lift n otw walking to office unit at 6th floor
As i not wearing high heels or those noisy shoes, this couple most probably didnt know someone is walking towards them.
They were smooching n kissing beside their office unit :D
After they saw me, they were shocked! Lolz.. quickly tidy up abit n go in their office .

P.s. my office is not at town :)

wah u can see so much... pls take video, thank you :D

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:51 PM
wa...sibei turned on ...all the office tower juicy tales : D

Too bad I am in industrial estate...maybe have to find some dark corners to see got "interesting" advertures going on or not...hehe : )

WHO say industrial estate NO HAVE!!! sure 100% chop confirm got more dark secluded corners than Raffles Place!!! muhahaha! u go find! :p

slow slow quietly sure can see de!!! creep up behind mah... then Turtle can join in the fun! ;)

Aiseh, Raffles Place so happening.

I need to search for jobs there. : D huh?! no la... not really happening... just sexciting nia! :eek::D

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Sis DP are u going to camp at the staircase again today with note 3? Rem to off the sound when recording if not later u dio chase. :D

OK!! i going to lunch soon... kekekeke!!! full charge my note3 first... then switch to vibrate :D

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Wa... Sexciting...

In some places, at some time, can see... Saw one near my house multi storey carpark...

u la! of all time HP no batt! chey!!! remember to carry spare charge hor :D

Cheap thrill super turn on, get hard on and can have image to masturbate to.

Install pin-hole camera at regular "spots" sure can make sex video show and share on the net.

:D Next time, be steady and smile: "Have a great time! See you around".

Botakhead bro, sometimes don't knw why like that... could be cheap thrill but just hweel sexciting... LOLS! :D

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 12:56 PM
FOLKS! please read uncle tigerwoody74 msg below, thank you!

Dempsey road open air car park.

Spot a car at lunch time put up the front screen sun shade , hanky panty inside.

Ta area a lot of limo drivers go there to standby or zzzz. Pls lah , don't go there,

U are better off at other places.... ( if you are reading this thread )

BiRd13
23-09-2014, 01:05 PM
U sure not 7th month hor:D...dark dark plus black black very easy see wrong things :D

Onlyhuman

Confirm not 7th month bro.. Confirm is only human :P

u la! of all time HP no batt! chey!!! remember to carry spare charge hor

Haha.. Now upgrade to using portable powerbank liao... no need spare batt

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 02:20 PM
UPDATE:

knnb!!! limpeh was eating at level 3 golden shoe... due to every stall also got to queue i started to roam around...

then saw fish soup stall boh lang queue so ok lor... order 1 bowl and sit down eat... while eating beside me got people talk and kaopeh about Office politics... LOLOLS!!! sounds like my office bitch also...

anyways then in front of me is this aunty eating fish soup also ... lucky she eat no sound, eat quietly de otherwise... i will be pulling out my hair hearing the "tiap tiap" sound...

when she LEFT!... wah kao!! opposite table one BBW... wah lao eh!!! she qiao kar!!! alamak!!! can see her fair inner thigh and "inside"... then she chit chat and shake her legs... zhao geng sia! :eek:

lucky i no buy 4D TOTO or bet on ManU!

why i whole day see this type of thing de!!! jialak le me! :D

purepulp
23-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Lucky not you, i know! because that one is ahneh and his TNB "gf" :D

really sorry, no offence to indian bros! again, really sorry...

Why do you think that I'm not ahneh?

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Why do you think that I'm not ahneh?

u not ahneh... i know la.. i can hweel de...just that your engrish hor nia..

paiseh i fail Olevels engrish and chi-na... and pass KOrean... :D

nakorn
23-09-2014, 04:04 PM
UPDATE:

knnb!!! limpeh was eating at level 3 golden shoe... due to every stall also got to queue i started to roam around...

then saw fish soup stall boh lang queue so ok lor... order 1 bowl and sit down eat... while eating beside me got people talk and kaopeh about Office politics... LOLOLS!!! sounds like my office bitch also...

anyways then in front of me is this aunty eating fish soup also ... lucky she eat no sound, eat quietly de otherwise... i will be pulling out my hair hearing the "tiap tiap" sound...

when she LEFT!... wah kao!! opposite table one BBW... wah lao eh!!! she qiao kar!!! alamak!!! can see her fair inner thigh and "inside"... then she chit chat and shake her legs... zhao geng sia! :eek:

lucky i no buy 4D TOTO or bet on ManU!

why i whole day see this type of thing de!!! jialak le me! :D

Chey.. thought you saw it again.. :D anyway bet on Man U this Sat la..

discordpiggy
23-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Chey.. thought you saw it again.. : D anyway bet on Man U this Sat la..

siao ah!!! u know on average how many zaogeng i see or not!!!

bet!? dont even smell ah!!!

i havent even count this morning at bus stop the syt lift up her arm and can see her clear armpit from afar and her bra, black lacey types, spilling out liao!!! :eek: :p

i take bus... then mrt... *huh! the amount of zao geng case in raffles places and tanjong pagar ... tsk! tsk! tsk! i dowan to say... ;):D

PPGirl
23-09-2014, 07:16 PM
wah u can see so much... pls take video, thank you :D

Oredi late for work. Where got time to take video? :D
Anyway im not into taking pics/video of all these

Lamborghini
23-09-2014, 08:46 PM
huh?! no la... not really happening... just sexciting nia! :eek::D

lol. That is good enough.

It might just be the motivation you require for the day. :p

twinresist2
23-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Just to share my encounter...

I used to work in this big tech firm in the west. Whenever i have breakfast in the canteen or head out for lunch, i often see this sweet girl with a couple of her colleagues (male & female). Being the rose among the thorns, i often look at her and make eye contact.

There was once i was recalled back to office around 8pm to resolve a technical issue at the production floor and by the time when i was done, it was around 11 pm. I want to rush back before midnight so i took the staircase. When i open the first door to the stairway, i was greeted with a woman's voice.. That got me curious and i kept really quiet when i open the actual door to the stairway. Once the door was open, i could hear a woman breathing & moaning at some level below me. I carefully shut the door before me and walk softly down the steps to see whats going on. I came to the level where i have clear visibility of a couple engaging in french kissing. The blouse of the girl was open and her bra was below her tits. Her skirt & panties were at her ankle while the hand of the guy was busy fingering her. It was an incredible sight :eek:

When the guy move south toward the neck, i was shocked to see the face of the sweet girl. Her face was blushed and her eyes were closed while she moaned at the service of the man. Here is my goddess being finger fucked by someone right in front of my eyes.

I watched silently while they progress.. After a while, the man stood up, pull down his pants and flash out his dick for the girl to suck. I watched as his dick disappeared and emerge out of her tiny mouth.. This went on for a while and finally the guy indicated to her that he is going to cum. At this moment, i suddenly had a plan. I went back up to the entrance nearest to me and open the door gently. As the guy was near his orgasm, i slammed the door and ran down the steps.

There they were in a compromise position, eyes wide open, shocked & dumb folded with her hand was on his erected dick. The look on their faces were priceless. When she tried to turn away, his shot gun started to fire warm cum on her face & she screamed. The cum temporary blinded her and she had no time to cover herself up. I had a close up view of her boobs & pussy for a couple of minutes before she manage to recover from the "attack". The guy was so busy pulling up his pants & stuff his dick into it that he totally forgot to shield her from my preying eyes.

Being a gentlemen, i offered her the half package of tissue paper from my pocket & made my way down the stairs. When i left the stairway, i could hear her crying & scolding the guy but the damage was done...

What i saw that night changed my perspective of her and of coz it had an impact on her too. There was an initial awkwardness when we bump into each other. It soon became an acknowledgement & that was the start of a interesting chapter in my life :D

Rain-Men
23-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Bro...sounds like got good ending with the specky gal leh...hehe...pls continue the juicy bits soon! :D

tnuc
23-09-2014, 11:45 PM
nice story. hope to read more of it

WertyQ
24-09-2014, 12:59 AM
So it was you, TS, who saw me with the young chick! Now I know your identity liao.

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 12:05 PM
So it was you, TS, who saw me with the young chick! Now I know your identity liao.

Paiseh!!! both the ahneh and his TNB is not young de... TNB not syt lols!!! :eek:

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Morning updates!!!

this morning at bus stop... again that syt... she wearing spaghetti straps... and those thin flowy skirt.. can imagine just ripping off her clothes and rape her! :D

my bus came too fast... had to rush for express bus... in bus also got... hahaha!!!

but... she looks too bah bah for my appetite... a little slimmer would be good!!!

*stomach growling...

need to go golden shoe now... too hungry le! :(

kretek
24-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Morning updates!!!

this morning at bus stop... again that syt... she wearing spaghetti straps... and those thin flowy skirt.. can imagine just ripping off her clothes and rape her! :D

my bus came too fast... had to rush for express bus... in bus also got... hahaha!!!

but... she looks too bah bah for my appetite... a little slimmer would be good!!!

*stomach growling...

need to go golden shoe now... too hungry le! :(

Next time go goldenshoe, tio me la.. we go lunch together and wash eyes.. see all the sexy OL n xmm.. lol

Rocode
24-09-2014, 01:05 PM
caught... Always Get Caught :D

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 02:53 PM
lol. That is good enough.

It might just be the motivation you require for the day. :p

hahaha! yah the motivation for you to rush home to bonk your wife :D

CUM!!! work in raffles place then! ;)

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 03:19 PM
lunch update

sibeh sianz... today i sit beside 2 ahnoneh! Firstly, dont look like jap, Secondly i hear them talk ...all my japav images APPEARED :eek: ruin my japav image... cos they a bit on the "heavy" pattern...

but the woman sitting directly beside me was wearing a cut in lacey top...meaning can see her thick shoulders... finished lunch then still eat chicken wings... i could see her arm quite thick...

*sorry for interruption... diagonally across me was this woman... like mid 30s... very pretty face... nice make up but wah lao... her body like a bit thick all over... but she is not those "heavy" pattern... somehow... just body a bit thick... breasts also not big like 36b-c, cos the thick body the breasts do not stand out. but i am 100% sure... she is the ONE sbf bros like... fcukable face! :p when pretty... the chabor can get any guys she wants, body a bit thick, the men also nebermind de!

back to this jap woman just beside... can sense this jap woman eating chicken wing is like trying so hard to flaunt her body... lols but she a bit tan, dark types... i guess the angmohs will like this... meaty a bit goreng style...

think now the ahneh and his TNB won't camp at the transit lift le!!! Haiz… so disappointing!!! must try a different timing... but today i too hungry!

Somehow… I seem to get sexcited and want to see more of this! Hahahah jialat! Jialat! :] :eek:

Must quickly go find a husband… then I can jio my hubby do EIP, get caught on purpose and go catch others… :D

Till tomorrow then…

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 10:25 AM
early in morning stomachache le... then the stupid MRT start stop start stop... then gotta rush to office... so sianz... and somemore... BOH SIGHTINGS of of zaogeng and exposed... hopefully... later can catch someone somewhere...

now need to rush to toilet! :eek:

mornings all! :D

clapton
25-09-2014, 10:58 AM

I used to work in this big tech firm in the west. Whenever i have breakfast in the canteen or head out for lunch, i often see this sweet girl with a couple of her colleagues (male & female). Being the rose among the thorns, i often look at her and make eye contact.

There was once i was recalled back to office around 8pm to resolve a technical issue at the production floor and by the time when i was done, it was around 11 pm. I want to rush back before midnight so i took the staircase. When i open the first door to the stairway, i was greeted with a woman's voice.. That got me curious and i kept really quiet when i open the actual door to the stairway. Once the door was open, i could hear a woman breathing & moaning at some level below me. I carefully shut the door before me and walk softly down the steps to see whats going on. I came to the level where i have clear visibility of a couple engaging in french kissing. The blouse of the girl was open and her bra was below her tits. Her skirt & panties were at her ankle while the hand of the guy was busy fingering her. It was an incredible sight :eek:

When the guy move south toward the neck, i was shocked to see the face of the sweet girl. Her face was blushed and her eyes were closed while she moaned at the service of the man. Here is my goddess being finger fucked by someone right in front of my eyes.

I watched silently while they progress.. After a while, the man stood up, pull down his pants and flash out his dick for the girl to suck. I watched as his dick disappeared and emerge out of her tiny mouth.. This went on for a while and finally the guy indicated to her that he is going to cum. At this moment, i suddenly had a plan. I went back up to the entrance nearest to me and open the door gently. As the guy was near his orgasm, i slammed the door and ran down the steps.

There they were in a compromise position, eyes wide open, shocked & dumb folded with her hand was on his erected dick. The look on their faces were priceless. When she tried to turn away, his shot gun started to fire warm cum on her face & she screamed. The cum temporary blinded her and she had no time to cover herself up. I had a close up view of her boobs & pussy for a couple of minutes before she manage to recover from the "attack". The guy was so busy pulling up his pants & stuff his dick into it that he totally forgot to shield her from my preying eyes.

Being a gentlemen, i offered her the half package of tissue paper from my pocket & made my way down the stairs. When i left the stairway, i could hear her crying & scolding the guy but the damage was done...

What i saw that night changed my perspective of her and of coz it had an impact on her too. There was an initial awkwardness when we bump into each other. It soon became an acknowledgement & that was the start of a interesting chapter in my life :D

Nice sharing man! Pls continue or open a new thread of ur story. :D

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 03:01 PM
today's sightings!

this woman when i first saw her i was like... can see her black lace bra lor cos the material she wearing is those see through types and somemore the armhole is all cut in de.

i was quite far away from her... wah testing my note3 nia...

actually this place many many flaunting their bodies...

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_140329.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_140349-1.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_133907.jpg

purepulp
25-09-2014, 04:32 PM
How do you even concentrate on work with all the stimulation? It seems like you look forward to sexciting events on your way to work, during lunch and after work… :p

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 05:00 PM
How do you even concentrate on work with all the stimulation? It seems like you look forward to sexciting events on your way to work, during lunch and after work… :p

EXACTLY! PRECISELY! ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT!

otherwise how to be motivated to get to work in office... my job is despatch aunty ... how fun can it get... and i can only afford to eat chai png $2.50 a plate... bro... money not easy to earn... life is hard... :eek: i need to persist and stay positive in life so this nia :D:p

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 05:09 PM
today's sightings!

this woman when i first saw her i was like... can see her black lace bra lor cos the material she wearing is those see through types and somemore the armhole is all cut in de.

i was quite far away from her... wah testing my note3 nia...

actually this place many many flaunting their bodies...

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_140329.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_140349-1.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_133907.jpg

Wah.... now got pic some more.... take more!! Note 3 resolution good de!

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Wah.... now got pic some more.... take more!! Note 3 resolution good de!

i got test water before... taking armpits... and posted sometime back in sammyboy picture section... must have sightings...then can take! :D but i heard samsung g5 is better than note3 right?! :eek: idk... ;)

cuties
25-09-2014, 06:08 PM
take more take more....

dresden
25-09-2014, 07:41 PM
i got test water before... taking armpits... and posted sometime back in sammyboy picture section... must have sightings...then can take! :D but i heard samsung g5 is better than note3 right?! :eek: idk... ;)

woman take woman, less trouble;)

manure
25-09-2014, 11:48 PM

continue pls :D

Nadia
26-09-2014, 12:11 AM
nice read..

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 10:58 AM
good morning all!!! hahaha!!!

today no sightings in bus this morning... think i may be the one zaogeng on top and below... because i fell and bruised my knee caps... so cannot wear jeans... lols!

Looking forward to LUNCH TIME! :D

luvuass
26-09-2014, 11:06 AM

today no sightings in bus this morning... think i may be the one zaogeng on top and below... because i fell and bruised my knee caps... so cannot wear jeans... lols!

can u tell me where u going for lunch so that I can ZG u

WhamBamTYM
26-09-2014, 11:12 AM

Alamak.... fall down again?

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:12 AM
can u tell me where u going for lunch so that I can ZG u

think golden shoe ba... on top is obvious la... bottom is hard cos i got carry lunch bag to cover de...

i feel like eating beehoon goreng... the indian ah neh one!

but on top u see nothing de cos boh neh neh ma... LOLOLOLs! :D ;)

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Alamak.... fall down again?

the same bruise la! :D

luvuass
26-09-2014, 11:23 AM
think golden shoe ba... on top is obvious la... bottom is hard cos i got carry lunch bag to cover de...

i feel like eating beehoon goreng... the indian ah neh one!

but on top u see nothing de cos boh neh neh ma... LOLOLOLs! :D ;)

nvm at least see lau auntys legs also can leh

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:37 AM
nvm at least see lau auntys legs also can leh

can! cum! i doing this project 일년에열두남자 (12men in a year). u want to be interviewed by me?! :D

luvuass
26-09-2014, 11:50 AM
can! cum! i doing this project 일년에열두남자 (12men in a year). u want to be interviewed by me?! :D

can interview me in a private room, only 2 of us, not in the food court

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 12:07 PM
can interview me in a private room, only 2 of us, not in the food court

I lunch time only got 45mins la... pity me ok, haha!!! private room?! the project does not state any private room event :D

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 05:24 PM
sorry today nothing cos i super busy...

Lunch time i went to buy beehoon goreng for the ahneh!!! he joked with me say i long time never order from him...yah always i go buy is on Friday when my top a bit zaogeng when bend down abit!!! lololols!

lidat then can cut queue ma! :eek::D

till then have a great weekend ahead!

littl
26-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Now office affair kind of comon, I am watching my both colleague having sex in the car now at bx batxx central mscp now. At this day and this hour. Damn shiok.

conly
26-09-2014, 06:23 PM
I am watching my both colleague having sex in the car now at bx batxx central mscp now..

Got pictures,videos to show?

discordpiggy
29-09-2014, 03:16 PM
OMG!!! :eek: guess vat i saw!!!!

i went to the handicapp toilet, press door open (blue is available) and so i happily pressed it... and a man was standing peeing there!!!

damn he did not lock the electronic door!!! alamak!!! RED is OCCUPIED! but it was NOT lighted!!!

why always me see this type of many pattern de!!!
:eek::D

naan1974
29-09-2014, 03:37 PM

i went to the handicapp toilet, press door open (blue is available) and so i happily pressed it... and a man was standing peeing there!!!

damn he did not lock the electronic door!!! alamak!!! RED is OCCUPIED! but it was NOT lighted!!!

So aunty, you see already shiok anot?

discordpiggy
29-09-2014, 04:17 PM
So aunty, you see already shiok anot?

i pang green shit! :eek:

u say shiok or not! then u see man pee u shiok ah?!

if handsome man throw advances at me, fine... but wahlau eh... that man is... haiz... anyways... now i rushing despatch job to court!

yr despatch lau aunty :D

purepulp
29-09-2014, 05:42 PM
I assume his was nothing impressive otherwise you can step in and demonstrate how the electronic door lock works... ;)

Why are you using the handicap toilet? It usually stinks...

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 10:11 AM
I assume his was nothing impressive otherwise you can step in and demonstrate how the electronic door lock works... ;)

Why are you using the handicap toilet? It usually stinks...

LOLs! you so smart! hahah! yeah! may be i will show him but no...

oh this handicap toilet got shower cubicle la... so means bonk liao can shower together then get change and go home... but then again... go home then shower also can LOLOLS! :eek::D

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 10:11 AM
good mornings all!

today despatch aunty need to despatch clothing to dry cleaners :D

haiz!

doubletap
30-09-2014, 04:10 PM
good mornings all!

today despatch aunty need to despatch clothing to dry cleaners :D

haiz!

so do u need help to sent yr clothings?

purepulp
30-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Can you tell me where this handicap toilet is? I need to expand my Emergency Use Location list… Thanks.. ;)

LOLs! you so smart! hahah! yeah! may be i will show him but no...

oh this handicap toilet got shower cubicle la... so means bonk liao can shower together then get change and go home... but then again... go home then shower also can LOLOLS! :eek::D

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 05:56 PM
so do u need help to sent yr clothings?

many thanks for your offer but no need. :)

Can you tell me where this handicap toilet is? I need to expand my Emergency Use Location list… Thanks.. ;)

secret! kekeke!!! *ssssshhhhhh! i bring you!

anyways!!! knn! just now some bald headed ahpek staring at me, i wanna hoot him already... i think i better sit properly... think tio zaogeng just now! :eek::D

purepulp
30-09-2014, 06:17 PM

anyways!!! knn! just now some bald headed ahpek staring at me, i wanna hoot him already... i think i better sit properly... think tio zaogeng just now! :eek::D

Great! You can show me how the door lock works at the same time.. :p

Ahpeks generally do not have very good eyesight so maybe he was trying to see if he can see something but didn't actually see anything?

Botakhead
04-10-2014, 08:45 AM
many thanks for your offer but no need. :)

Nice to have sum one bio you, means dispatch lau aunty still got the making lehz. :D

t123
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Luckily my past 2 deeds wasn't seen by anyone. In the office.

LooseCannon
06-10-2014, 10:22 AM
miss the days working in CBD area. all those SYT and office ladies, and this despatch lady maybe...

Pls share share this toilet with shower location... i am sure the mgmt will start putting a meter there to start charging the usage.

discordpiggy
07-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Great! You can show me how the door lock works at the same time.. :p

Ahpeks generally do not have very good eyesight so maybe he was trying to see if he can see something but didn't actually see anything?

can i will show you how to lock the door... how much are you paying meh?! LOLS!!! :D

Nice to have sum one bio you, means dispatch lau aunty still got the making lehz. :D

Botakhead gor gor, don't say until like that la... i only jalan jalan nia passer-by not for bio-ing de :p

discordpiggy
07-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Luckily my past 2 deeds wasn't seen by anyone. In the office.

Good for you.

miss the days working in CBD area. all those SYT and office ladies, and this despatch lady maybe...

Pls share share this toilet with shower location... i am sure the mgmt will start putting a meter there to start charging the usage.

practically every floor in this super very tall building has this toilet... charge for what... that is IF you can enter the building LOLOLS! :D

LooseCannon
07-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Good for you.

practically every floor in this super very tall building has this toilet... charge for what... that is IF you can enter the building LOLOLS! :D

can always go in as visitor... looking for someone. most guards very lax :D

discordpiggy
08-10-2014, 03:45 PM
can always go in as visitor... looking for someone. most guards very lax :D
Must produce your nric n they keep it ah!!! :eek:

Anyways today give half ball and ah boy saw it! :D Now need to despatch to singpost... zzzzz :p

Botakhead
08-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Got picture to show half ball? :P

lotsfits80
08-10-2014, 05:36 PM
aiyo TS... GPGT ma... maybe can contribute to STOMP and get some tips also...

LoveBoobies
08-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Sis what is half ball huh? Can show pic to enlightn?

excape
08-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Uob tower 1 si boh
Any way during lunch time uob plaza is like a beauty pageant parade la

If u wanna see zao geng during lunch, go Philip st that coffee shop side by side one. Outside a lot of tables u sit down sure see a lot.

Must produce your nric n they keep it ah!!! :eek:

Anyways today give half ball and ah boy saw it! :D Now need to despatch to singpost... zzzzz :p

harv
08-10-2014, 10:12 PM
hehheh .. my fav spot too..

discordpiggy
16-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Walau eh! Cannot tahan!!! In mrt 1 syt reading John Grisham book but she open her mouth got bad breath. Omg faintz!

discordpiggy
16-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Uob tower 1 si boh

If u wanna see zao geng during lunch, go Philip st that coffee shop side by side one. Outside a lot of tables u sit down sure see a lot.

UOB tower 1 the back, facing the river beside the ex O'briens ah?! that place was my old hideout la... every lunch time and after work hang out de! LOLOLS!

no la! but Philip St got many to see meh... sibei lucky i boh lui eat at Philip street... otherwise limbu zaogeng for you to see le! :D i mostly eat $2.50 chai png nia... otherwise i eat office de biscuits to save money... u forgot! i despatch lau aunty...

Yesterday afternoon, wore short flare skirt, walk all the way to supreme court there to buy chocolate power bars for bosses... haiz! such is life of despatch lau aunty!

today also wear short flare skirt but lucky no need to do despatch:D

discordpiggy
16-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Got picture to show half ball? :P

my dear Botakhead bro!!! my avatar is 2 ball! :eek: u want half ball for vat?! :D

doubletap
16-10-2014, 03:55 PM
my dear Botakhead bro!!! my avatar is 2 ball! :eek: u want half ball for vat?! :D

hahaha! "wu li you!" :D

demonhunter
16-10-2014, 06:55 PM
No la think he late40s/ early50s kind. Xmm 22/23 only.
The funniest part is that this job is xmm's dad ask ex-vp to intro de. So ex-vp technically fuck his buddy's daughter. Kinky la.. Hope her dad didn't find out thou.

The XMM dad told the VP , "please take good care of my daughter"

and he really did .

:D

demonhunter
16-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Walau eh! Cannot tahan!!! In mrt 1 syt reading John Grisham book but she open her mouth got bad breath. Omg faintz!

Leftover's from last nights CIM !!!

discordpiggy
19-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Leftover's from last nights CIM !!!

oh purlease! you har!!!

cum is not smelly la! just savoury and tangy! :D

discordpiggy
20-10-2014, 03:46 PM
haiz!!! today i m the zaogeng despatch lau aunty!!!

got to keep travel from raffles place to tanjong pagar up and down many times... evening still need to go carry boxes...

and i wore the wrong clothes somemore!!! just now take lift travel from 35 floor to ground floor, the chao jipon bosses already starring!!!

6.00pm! faster cum!!!! so that i can go home! :D

excape
20-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Raffles place still have 2.50$ cai png?
Next time u no money eat let me know, u show half ball I treat u lunch haha

UOB tower 1 the back, facing the river beside the ex O'briens ah?! that place was my old hideout la... every lunch time and after work hang out de! LOLOLS!

no la! but Philip St got many to see meh... sibei lucky i boh lui eat at Philip street... otherwise limbu zaogeng for you to see le! :D i mostly eat $2.50 chai png nia... otherwise i eat office de biscuits to save money... u forgot! i despatch lau aunty...

Yesterday afternoon, wore short flare skirt, walk all the way to supreme court there to buy chocolate power bars for bosses... haiz! such is life of despatch lau aunty!

today also wear short flare skirt but lucky no need to do despatch:D

discordpiggy
21-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Raffles place still have 2.50$ cai png?
Next time u no money eat let me know, u show half ball I treat u lunch haha

golden shoe still have ma... at S$2.50 de level 3.

my avatar is 2 ball so means i can order S$10.00 la...

if you say half ball is S$2.50, 1 ball is S$5.00 but now i have 2 balls! :eek::p

hee! S$10.00 i can eat japanese bento at level 3 and still can refund you back S$4.50 or S$4.00 balance! :D

discordpiggy
24-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Inside MRT a lot of nasty women hor! Isn't is nice to rub your elbows on these nasty women's breasts?! Btw they won't even give way best part is they allow you to rub them in any way using your arm or your elbows.... :D

P/S: haven't been free to go look around raffles places.. also the staircase these days is kinda quiet so not much happening... will try to update once i can catch any of these sexciting events! :p

LooseCannon
24-10-2014, 02:05 PM
now at RP area... where can i see lau despatch aunty zg?

discordpiggy
24-10-2014, 02:39 PM
now at RP area... where can i see lau despatch aunty zg?

WOW! how you know today i got zaogeng de!!! :eek:

I go back to office le! :D

discordpiggy
27-10-2014, 12:41 PM
These days things seems to be very slow!

Apologies if there's no zaogeng or cheeky ahpek types or office tio caught types around... and I haven't been around to spot them "live"

Somehow or rather, the stars in heaven are creating havoc and screwing up electrical appliances and many things...

Also I am super busy doing my dispatch work so kinda hard to concentrate to see more! running to supreme court and tanjong pagar, maxwell market... other places etc... haiz! :D

later have to go American Express!

discordpiggy
05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
So sian! Now still in office doing food delivery waiting for restaurant to cook.

But suddenly all the dark corners in raffles place got shadows...something is definitely going on at those corners...

Day time lunch can't see much... wow! Now all appear :D

alec
11-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Wah sis really hope the shadows in those dark corners are happenings and not "something else", u get what I mean???

Uspirot
11-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Hehe..did the handky panky in office n stair b4 wit a lady colleague haha~~ sweet old time 5years ago Lu~

Lucky din get tio by u le :D

Big_sam
11-12-2014, 01:23 AM
Uob tower 1 si boh

Well UOB tower is indeed a very happening place ..I had once been to the president bedroom at the top 2 level of the tower( forget which number) can imagine a lot of happening stuff at there.

Firstly a lot of security check points just solely before entering and inside the level itself. A big lounge and a lot bedrooms in a office environment? Although i did not witness any action at that time but imagine a bunch of pretty young bankers (XMM) go up to talk to all the VP and ended up having a great party as crazy as those in Wolf of wall street lol.

Just wondering why no women report rape or molest ever from UOB when a lot of the women bank managers has been sleeping around to get sales/investment from potential investors. Must be involving danm attractive compensation package lol.

bigbrudder
11-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Well UOB tower is indeed a very happening place ..I had once been to the president bedroom at the top 2 level of the tower( forget which number) can imagine a lot of happening stuff at there.

Firstly a lot of security check points just solely before entering and inside the level itself. A big lounge and a lot bedrooms in a office environment? Although i did not witness any action at that time but imagine a bunch of pretty young bankers (XMM) go up to talk to all the VP and ended up having a great party as crazy as those in Wolf of wall street lol.

Just wondering why no women report rape or molest ever from UOB when a lot of the women bank managers has been sleeping around to get sales/investment from potential investors. Must be involving danm attractive compensation package lol.

Been there too. Doubt anything happen there lah.

Anyway, the real chio ones are usually with the foreign banks. UOB only got aunties and ah lian. Not to say not pretty, just different ...

Big_sam
12-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Been there too. Doubt anything happen there lah.

Anyway, the real chio ones are usually with the foreign banks. UOB only got aunties and ah lian. Not to say not pretty, just different ...

Dun play play usually those aunties hold a very high position. Those counter services usually supervise by aunties and the teller usually those so-so type.

The gems are those in the investment branch which are very very friendly and pretty :D of course if you want fresh graduates mei mei can go citibank la but that does not mean you can anything with them mah hehe

bigbrudder
12-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Dun play play usually those aunties hold a very high position. Those counter services usually supervise by aunties and the teller usually those so-so type.

The gems are those in the investment branch which are very very friendly and pretty :D of course if you want fresh graduates mei mei can go citibank la but that does not mean you can anything with them mah hehe

Esp the aunties on 6th floor? ;)

naan1974
12-12-2014, 12:28 PM
That's true, females private bankers from offshore banks are the big timer. Private banker's monthly basic already 17-19k before bonus. Local banks are more for those who prefer to have their feet on the "ground" rather than pointing in the air

s0u1
13-12-2014, 12:21 AM
That's true, females private bankers from offshore banks are the big timer. Private banker's monthly basic already 17-19k before bonus. Local banks are more for those who prefer to have their feet on the "ground" rather than pointing in the air

what a description of pointing in the air!!! lol

discordpiggy
18-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Wah sis really hope the shadows in those dark corners are happenings and not "something else", u get what I mean???

LOLS! not somthing else la!!!

that nite i saw ma... one handsome guy and one pretty girl quarreling! i went to order food near that China Sq then passed by saw that couple (both black face) sitting there...

finished buy food le... walk back to office...WAH! they still sitting there negotiating! :eek:

Oh there got lighting so its bright can see but I can imagine later into the nite when it's dark lols!!!

maybe u can hear some cats "meowing" sound loudly :D:D

discordpiggy
02-01-2015, 05:19 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

2nd day at office nia so not much happening... guess all the folks are on long holiday since last week from Xmas period and probably till next week 5 January 2015.

not much women available to catch zaogeng, men also not many cos they have gone off with these women probably all on holiday liao LOLOLS!

so too bad nothing to report to all the Sirs here in sbf...

Hopefully, this cuming new year i can see more interesting zaogengs or tio caught!

Actually i got take pics some time back where this chick smoking and her clothing see-thru and wearing spaghetti straps falling all over... but... i never post... scared wait i tio caught LOLOLS! :D

discordpiggy
14-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Muahaha!!! i saw it again!!! but action ended le!!!

Wah seh! the last year tio caught case at the stair case at my office building is actually the security guard and his gf!!!

hahaha!!! just now i in a hurry, took the emergency stair case... then suddenly the door opened! muahaha!!! saw the security guard and his gf, they were startled!

Wah never thought I will bump into them again hahaha!!! think i need to go buy 4D now!!! :D

bigbrudder
14-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Muahaha!!! i saw it again!!! but action ended le!!!

Wah seh! the last year tio caught case at the stair case at my office building is actually the security guard and his gf!!!

hahaha!!! just now i in a hurry, took the emergency stair case... then suddenly the door opened! muahaha!!! saw the security guard and his gf, they were startled!

Wah never thought I will bump into them again hahaha!!! think i need to go buy 4D now!!! :D

Please take a pic next time. No need to post. Email me can oredi. :D

discordpiggy
14-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Please take a pic next time. No need to post. Email me can oredi. :D

i got take pictures! of some girl zao geng de.

i no have yr email. lols! :D

This morning also this girl wear short skirt but she pull to make sure wont zao geng! hahaha!!! i have been wearing short short dress.. cannot be bothered when i zao geng! :eek:;)

bigbrudder
14-01-2015, 04:59 PM
i got take pictures! of some girl zao geng de.

i no have yr email. lols! :D

This morning also this girl wear short skirt but she pull to make sure wont zao geng! hahaha!!! i have been wearing short short dress.. cannot be bothered when i zao geng! :eek:;)

Really?! I pm you email ah ...

Somewhere in me thinks, if you wear short skirt, you're almost mentally prepared for someone to take a peek. The more important thing is whether the undie is a good reflection of your inner personality.

Dun outside wear nice nice, then inside something cheapo. :o

discordpiggy
14-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Really?! I pm you email ah ...

Somewhere in me thinks, if you wear short skirt, you're almost mentally prepared for someone to take a peek. The more important thing is whether the undie is a good reflection of your inner personality.

Dun outside wear nice nice, then inside something cheapo. :o

i make sure i having menses and have pad there then wear short short skirt.

other wise is just pure black colour de!!!! muahhaaha! :D

bigbrudder
14-01-2015, 05:34 PM
i make sure i having menses and have pad there then wear short short skirt.

other wise is just pure black colour de!!!! muahhaaha! :D

Think white panty with no pad during menses is best.

Macam like koi ... all white with big red patch.

discordpiggy
14-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Think white panty with no pad during menses is best.

Macam like koi ... all white with big red patch.

siao la you!!! wah if that person bio the zao geng and he thinking of buy 4D he sure sway de!

next time i show you...no menses, no pad LOLOLS! :eek::p

bigbrudder
14-01-2015, 05:47 PM
siao la you!!! wah if that person bio the zao geng and he thinking of buy 4D he sure sway de!

next time i show you...no menses, no pad LOLOLS! :eek::p

See red ... sway meh?! I thought see white tiger then sway?

You showing me white tiger? Better not, bush better ....:D

discordpiggy
14-01-2015, 05:53 PM
See red ... sway meh?! I thought see white tiger then sway?

You showing me white tiger? Better not, bush better ....:D

oh u prefer bushy de?! some prefer white tiger ma... whatever makes you happy, i can show it to you :D (please read the fine print. charges apply :p)

fine print: depending on what you looking for; see no touch cheap cheap; see and touch abit more expensive, affordable hourly rate applies :D

bigbrudder
14-01-2015, 06:04 PM
oh u prefer bushy de?! some prefer white tiger ma... whatever makes you happy, i can show it to you :D (please read the fine print. charges apply :p)

fine print: depending on what you looking for; see no touch cheap cheap; see and touch abit more expensive, affordable hourly rate applies :D

Beginning to sound like private striptease.

Just a matter of paying only right?! When and where? Your building stair case?:D

discordpiggy
15-01-2015, 11:54 AM

Just a matter of paying only right?! When and where? Your building stair case?:D

my office Staircase!? :eek:

MAI La! private striptease can! sounds exciting le... machiam like Las Vegas type sia! :D

discordpiggy
15-01-2015, 11:56 AM
today wear short skirt, sit n climb stairs is confirm zaogeng but walk i don't know lols! but you can't find me de... cos i mostly in hiding :D

discordpiggy
15-01-2015, 11:59 AM

OMG! i am so sorry!!! i deducted your points! i wanted to give you de! so sorry! i buy you drinks!

bigbrudder
15-01-2015, 02:30 PM
OMG! i am so sorry!!! i deducted your points! i wanted to give you de! so sorry! i buy you drinks!

No bad, SBF points are worth drinks! Can I 'redeem' for more?

Dun hide. Can deduct more points for private ZG session.

discordpiggy
15-01-2015, 02:51 PM
No bad, SBF points are worth drinks! Can I 'redeem' for more?

Dun hide. Can deduct more points for private ZG session.

REALLY SORRY! i want to give you points de can i want to return you since last year le but you not active. then just now see you last post quickly kancheong want to add points :( click on wrong option! my bad.

just let me know when for the drinks. i watch u drink. i drink plain water.;)

PS: points exchange 5points abve.

discordpiggy
15-01-2015, 04:13 PM
I will sneak in 1 or 2 excerpts of 일년에 열두 남자 – Twelve men in a year in this thread of mine.

I don't think i want to create new threads randomly..

일년에 열두 남자 – Twelve men in a year

Aquarius and maybe 1 more ;)

Options below:
Virgo (August 23 - September 22),
Libra (September 23 - October 22),
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21),
Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21),
Aquarius (January 20 - February 18),

discordpiggy
16-01-2015, 02:54 PM
The Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Extract from (http://astrostyle.com/love-horoscopes/12-signs-in-love/love-signs-aquarius/)

- When it comes to love, Aquarius is a funny creature. You’re an idealist who believes in true love, and you’re always searching for a best friend and soulmate in one. On the other hand, your sign rules casual connections, and you guard your independence fiercely. While you have friends by the thousands and you’re totally laid-back around them, you can be neurotic and unpredictable with your romantic partners.

- The real issue? You may look like the boy or girl next door, but most Aquarians are eccentric beings. What’s in that package may be quite different than the often clean-cut wrapper suggests. Although you may come across as light and superficial, you’re a true visionary with a lot of complex layers, and you may secretly believe that nobody can truly understand you. This leads you to settle for less-qualified candidates, just to avoid being alone.

- Rather than get hung up on a bad match (you can obsess over a breakup for years), Aquarians should mingle in social circles that reflect your deepest interests. Aquarius is the sign of groups, friendship and humanitarian pursuits. .....

==============================================

So very true!

this is exactly what I found in David...

When I found him... he was a bit emotionally wounded. he was obsessed with a breakup but he had to pretend he was fine... and thats how the fateful night started...

(wait... i go get more tea... to continue...)

*min 5 pts for exchange. thanks!
UP list: Cuntworth, Happyguy801, appointee, iceage, happywoody, nicklite, cls2002be, Sidra183
return le: michael_368, jasdude, diputs1269

need help to return to bigbrudder: I up you, you up bigbrudder for me, min 6pt pls, require 2 persons. pls contact me, thank you

ralliart
16-01-2015, 03:28 PM
sis dp, lidat u oso deduct my points n buy me drinks :D

discordpiggy
19-01-2015, 05:11 PM
sis dp, lidat u oso deduct my points n buy me drinks :D

i broke le have to sell myself. I currently jobless now.

my husband left me for another woman so no choice have to sell to survive... how to buy you drinks...

got lobang or job to recommend so that i no need to sell?! :eek:;)

*min 5 pts for exchange. thanks!
UP list: Cuntworth, Happyguy801, appointee, iceage, happywoody, nicklite, cls2002be, Sidra183, keewee and parties
return le: michael_368, jasdude, diputs1269, otamay

Thank you long123 bro for helping to up bigbrudder!

bigbrudder
19-01-2015, 05:19 PM
my husband left me for another woman so no choice have to sell to survive... how to buy you drinks...

Your husband?!?:eek:

You're married?

discordpiggy
19-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Your husband?!?:eek:

You're married?
Haha! Old people no value de. Jay chou even married someone half his age! ... ;)

discordpiggy
20-01-2015, 01:38 AM
So very true!

this is exactly what I found in David...

When I found him... he was a bit emotionally wounded. he was obsessed with a breakup but he had to pretend he was fine... and that's how the fateful night started...

Below is a slightly more detailed portion of hijack: my story (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=408889&page=6). I have hijacked someone's thread and regurgitated bits and pieces of whatever that flashes in my mind last year. Strangely memories of many things i have blocked out for the last 10years slowly creep back and especially with the ambition of trying to write 일년에 열두 남자 – Twelve men in a year....

================================================== ========

I reported to 16 Nassim Hill almost every weekend back then or 360 Orchard Road. Both places I need not queue. Of course with my fatty girlfriend who is a 54G. Yes, sad to say, I was that bamboo stick, probably non existence standing beside her. Guys usually flocked to her due to her size. I was merely the background wallpaper and usually quiet, worst... sometimes i couldn't speak... sometimes i stutter...

It was the same whenever I went out with her. I was usually ignored and standing alone. As usual, she was with guys at the dance floor dancing. I was never picked due to that bamboo stick figure.

Being the ugly duckling I was left alone at the bar counter with thick thick glasses, long curly messy hair and absolutely flat chested. More like a stick standing there.

I noticed a guy was standing at the bar counter alone too. He did not have any friends with him and which is weird because Aquarius usually have a bunch of friends surrounding him but in David's he was alone.

We did not speak for a long time just standing at the bar with all the loud music and such. Me just having shots and getting drown in the background and music. Him with his bottle drowning himself.

Some time between 2am, he began to approach me to chat me up. Not sure why but I believe that is man's hunter instinct. Seeing me with my shots, he offered me his drink. Of course, YES! I was at my peak on drinks!

I was once an alcoholic during my younger days... at precisely 7.30pm every night, I could feel invisible insects and crawlies crawling on my skin and have a queezy feeling. I just couldn't sit still. My drinking buddies, Tai Lou and his gang, told me I am slowly becoming alcoholic and loosing my mind. I could mostly hold 1 bottle on my own so they told me I had better stop unless I want to vomit blood.

I chatted with David and found out that he is/was an Aquarius. He was very soft spoken despite the pounding music at the background. And YES! I have to say it, it was his beady eyes that attracted me. Of course his physique was those of like K-drama lead guy but back then, I had absolutely no idea it bears similarities of that but only tall, suave and model face. He had offered me drinks from his bottle after seeing how much I shot.

From that short period of time during our chats I found out that he was alone by choice. He was nursing a wound. His birthday was just over and his girlfriend left him. At that time, of course, the ugly duckling me would not have realised it was a hunter's instinct. I just an outcast standing beside the tall nice looking chap!

By the time the lights were out, my fatty BIG BUSTY girlfriend decided to leave and I was to find my own way home when David asked me to join him for a ride. A ride to me was just a mere figurative speech hence I thought its just a spin in a car then I'll be back home.

Little did I know until we got out of 16 Nassim Hill and he showed me. It was a black Yamaha 1100 virago. He then passed me one of his helmets and I was genuinely trying to figure out how to wear it because I was pretty high and mostly I do not wear helmets. NO PUNS intended here though, because I know, I know guys “wear” helmets during intercourse. :D

He spoke softly and asked if I have thought of a place to go. I just slurred out I have absolutely no idea. So he just said hop on and we'll go somewhere. We stopped precisely at 360 Orchard Road's traffic light and he asked again "where do you want to go?", "huh? (again,) I don't know, you driver ma."

The Aquarius treats you like a friend, pouring out his sorrows when he was alone. I guessed, this was one bit of him that was genuinely true. What happened next was about me being blur asking about vapour at the window of cars LOLS! I was never in that car with the vapour at all so sorry cannot relate to that!

At first sight, he wasn't loud and flamboyant in the way he portray himself. His off beat sudden attempt to kiss was also in bad timing that I turned my head away when he got near my face shows that he wasn't those who would go overboard at the first meet but will take baby steps. He was the boy next door.

Or maybe I was just pure dumb. LOLS! Seems like a scene in a rom-com of a typical korean drama. Damn! I was the clown. :D

Unfortunately for me, I had no idea what was in store for me in the later weeks to come and also no idea I was like that... even from the beginning... when 2 persons mentioned something about me which I had totally ignored, about my sexuality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgMrEslTdc

ralliart
20-01-2015, 04:13 PM
i broke le have to sell myself. I currently jobless now.
u jobless?? what happened??

discordpiggy
20-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Sorry ralliart! I reply you later!!!

News flash!!! Some angmoh at raffles mrt station just got into an issue with a plump woman! And the woman caught him redhanded!!!

Pinching her but or touching her!?! Lols! And got station officers there!

Life is getting exciting!!! :D

discordpiggy
28-01-2015, 12:37 PM
not sure if anyone is reading this story but i am busy trying to get on with life...

pls give me a bit more time to write David's story. but sorry to disappoint, under the 12 men series it MAY or MAY NOT have sex depending on the men.

NOT all men are wolves, there are nice ones who respects women. :p

wokaycupid
18-02-2015, 12:05 AM
not sure if anyone is reading this story but i am busy trying to get on with life...

pls give me a bit more time to write David's story. but sorry to disappoint, under the 12 men series it MAY or MAY NOT have sex depending on the men.

NOT all men are wolves, there are nice ones who respects women. :p

I am !

yes ... I think contrary to what people think .. even in women there's those that look for sex and those that don't .. maybe different ratio between the genders .. but .. still everyone is an individual .. with their whims and fancies

discordpiggy
23-02-2015, 05:57 PM
I am !

yes ... I think contrary to what people think .. even in women there's those that look for sex and those that don't .. maybe different ratio between the genders .. but .. still everyone is an individual .. with their whims and fancies

hahaha!!! happy cny and thanks for reading!

I have to seriously sit down and write for 3 days and 3 nights... i wonder should i just fly or take a cruise... i need a place with coconut trees, with my martinis and my sunny straw hat by a beach! :p

i am very short of subjects...and still looking for... ages 40 and above and SINGLES only for interviews and actual participation without SEX.

sorry dudes sex is CHARGEABLE because it wasn't incorporated in the story to begin with. :D

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 09:47 AM
In my kan cheong ness, i forgot to put in this entry.

acouple of weeks back, i caught the same couple, i caught last year. LOLS!

this time i was playing my game and just walked straight to the fire exit staircase.

the plump ahneh lady was hiding behind the door, but got the tiny window can see shadow.

the ahneh man was pretending and walking up the staircase.

they must have finished rubbing and feeling each other or probably got startled by me because as usual, I was rushing for time cos need to punch card so i stomped into the fire exit staircase while trying to play my cutie pie fruity game :p

it was just slightly after 1.50pm... i wonder will i have the chance to bump into them in action or not. I should remind myself to crept up quietly like a mouse so that i can catch them in HEAT! :eek::D

cuties
10-03-2015, 12:54 PM
the 5 towers also a lot right?

discordpiggy
11-03-2015, 12:29 PM
cuties, what 5 towers?

anyways, again I forgot to report!

yesterday, lunch time at abt 1.53pm again this couple but it is not ahneh le

as i walking to the fire exit door, i was thinking "dont knw can see anything or not..."

Wah! zhun zhun! they saw me again from the small window... then they quickly walk up the staircase. aiya... i walked slowly to give them time to escape upstairs...

as they walk upstairs... i saw the lady adjust her clothing LOLOLS! must be kiss kiss, touch touch then dig into blouse and sexpose the neh neh! after the HEAT, need to adjust back...

i need to buy 4D le... last week my number run... wrong sequence, cos i sway chui say wanna buy 24 beat but never and number cum out! knn!

this week so zhun the couple tio caught by me again!!! luck is cuming to me... buy 4D! strike limbu go hols in bora bora island! :D

purepulp
11-03-2015, 02:24 PM
cuties, what 5 towers?

as i walking to the fire exit door, i was thinking "dont knw can see anything or not..."

Wah! zhun zhun! they saw me again from the small window... then they quickly walk up the staircase. aiya... i walked slowly to give them time to escape upstairs...

as they walk upstairs... i saw the lady adjust her clothing LOLOLS! must be kiss kiss, touch touch then dig into blouse and sexpose the neh neh! after the HEAT, need to adjust back...

i need to buy 4D le... last week my number run... wrong sequence, cos i sway chui say wanna buy 24 beat but never and number cum out! knn!

this week so zhun the couple tio caught by me again!!! luck is cuming to me... buy 4D! strike limbu go hols in bora bora island! :D

Can we meet for lunch? :D

maddog_mlvn
11-03-2015, 03:00 PM
buy 4D! strike limbu go hols in bora bora island! :D

Jie jie Discordpiggy, if u go bora bora alone, let offer my humble svc to keep u company, and carry ur shoes when u walk on the beach. Must 擦鞋子 for Jie Jie.

discordpiggy
11-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Can we meet for lunch? :D

muahahaha!!! u wanna know which building and camp there with your smart phone isit?!

lunch bad for me as always.

Weather today: Raining.
Today, i had to queue at "The Daily Cut" for 45mins just to get lunch. literally no time.

many buildings near "The Daily Cut" so u can find slowly... it has been mentioned before by those publics... :p:p:p

discordpiggy
11-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Jie jie Discordpiggy, if u go bora bora alone, let offer my humble svc to keep u company, and carry ur shoes when u walk on the beach. Must 擦鞋子 for Jie Jie.

sorry?! what?! to keep me company?! sorry i dont need.

i keep others company for a price, and they carry my stuff for me. LOLS! :eek::p

discordpiggy
27-03-2015, 05:23 PM
OMG! I totally forgot until someone asked me... LOLOLS!

the marathon sex was with DAvid! he's the only one. the one and only! :D

need to continue my story from page 10, post 148 (http://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=12486708&postcount=148)

ok remind myself to expand DAvid's story. :p:p:p

clubenjoy
27-03-2015, 05:34 PM
cuties, what 5 towers?

Haha sis,

Here's wishing u buy 4d strike 4d
Buy whatever also strike.
Cheers

discordpiggy
27-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Haha sis,

Here's wishing u buy 4d strike 4d
Buy whatever also strike.
Cheers

KAMSIA!!!! after work i go buy 4d, LKY special number.... go 7-11 and queue now counting down 20mins more pack up hand bag and run there! :D

amex
27-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Campfire started

discordpiggy
30-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Campfire started
sorry to burst yr bubble, but my full story will not be here... just excerpts.

and Lucky never buy 4D all jiak ka liao! :D

there will be new developments to my story(ies)... Life is like a box of chocolates, no one knows what will happen, who will betray you, who will hurt you, who will appreciate and cherish you... of course, appreciates how much sex you can give too! LOLS! :p:p:p

DTCEPL
30-03-2015, 04:31 PM
no one knows what will happen, who will betray you, who will hurt you, who will appreciate and cherish you

When there is a conflict of interest, most will betray and hurt rather then appreciate and cherish, this is the real hard facts of life!

discordpiggy
08-04-2015, 01:39 PM
When there is a conflict of interest, most will betray and hurt rather then appreciate and cherish, this is the real hard facts of life!

If I, I will choose to have a Open heart first to listen and understand. but must be honest. if without honesty, I cannot understand and give more sex. :D

SORRY 6mth old motherboard tio burnt! cos i download too much Jap Avs :(

now under repair but.... below is report of Aries reposted from 일년에열두남자 (12men in a year) thread...

discordpiggy
08-04-2015, 01:42 PM
REPOST

The Aries (FR)

From normal chit chat with him I know he is super arrogant. He is also flamboyant and chauvinistic in his views. I pop simple questions as I go along and I could have a grasp of how he was. And during discussion, I asked he answered, not directly about him but when he answer, his mannerism and the way he expressed himself I know he is arrogant.

Essentially speaking, he is in fact, very articulate in his views unlike some I know, albeit being arrogant, he is extremely sweet, he does have a softer side of his nature which will show you how gentle he is.

(man, you have no idea what I had to put with some, in terms of them expressing themselves, I scratch my head trying to decipher what they say and their msgs, until i give, i go watch bollywood movies, the one with bobbing in and out of the coconut trees type better!)

I am very sure many women can't wait to gobble all over him (Aries) and they won't share any part of him. He is well dressed for the occasion and his dressing tells a story of what kind of person he is trying to portray to you. He "swoosh" in like the cool refreshing breeze in the hot summer night when you are feeling sweaty and lethargic.

He IS the ultimate playboy! one of the ultimate playboys, unlike the Virgos/libras who are not, and are the homely types. you can also compare him with another sign who's best at being playboy too - the Scorpion. I'll talk about this if ever there's a chance in another time, dimension. LOLS!

Aries is the limelight here! When he makes up his mind, he is firm, but that does not mean he is inflexible. He is willing to listen to you and accept your views, but only if it makes sense and logic.

There is a reason why I said Aries has a softer side. You cannot see it. You can only feel it and it also depends on whether he wants to let you hweel it or not. He is very genuine and honest and is forgiving and willing to forget, that is the sensitive side of him. If he does not have good looks, you will be enchanted by his demeanor and charming personality. :p

You can only hold his attention for a mere 3 secs. therefore, he is only good for short term lovers. Long term and commitment?! unless he is prepared to be "jail" by his future wife to be... otherwise, he is better off changing girlfriends like changing his boxers daily.

The drawback with the Aries is, prepare to get yourself hurt if you are not careful with him. Warning! Thread carefully. You are playing with fire! If you must, let him win, if you insist on fighting, make sure you have your lawyer beside you. The Aries can twist and turn anything from white to black and black to white. He can sell a refrigerator to an eskimo!

I won't touch him or play with him!!! Don't want to get burnt! but I am lucky that he allows me to ask him questions any time I want...

man, if he reads this... I am so going to be skinned and slaughtered, alive! :eek::D:D

Update: Aries got angry with me... LOLS! because I call him playboy! I only tell the truth : )

discordpiggy
20-04-2015, 01:09 PM
sorry, no HONEST single taurus around.

unable to continue with taurus.

there were applicants but married and refused to admit he's married. LOLs!

I caught his lie :eek::D

will move to the next sign if any... in the mean time. apologies no updates. ;)

Law666
20-04-2015, 05:04 PM
good read..

as a aries myself, it about 80% correct of what you post.

discordpiggy
21-04-2015, 10:08 AM
good read..

as a aries myself, it about 80% correct of what you post.

Many thanks for your acknowledgement. :p

I will take your comments and re-post it in my actual thread which is "일년에열두남자 (12men in a year) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=478659&page=20)"

Unfortunately, i have no more HONEST sincere subjects LOLS!

yes maybe my pisces will agree and he is a real friend :D

discordpiggy
03-06-2015, 03:07 PM
UPDATE

I am serving my final days in this sexciting building in Raffles Place.

My last day will be end of this month... therefore i won't have much updates until I find another new place to work in Raffles Place that has a possible sexciting stair case or executive toilet.

In the mean time, during my last few days, if there are any more sightings of sexciting incidents, I will post quickly...

othervise, I will find other sources of sexciting sightings around business/shopping areas.

Many thanks for reading! :D
discordpiggy

discordpiggy
25-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Final days... blogging at work

hahaha!!! NOOoooo!!! it is just my last few meals at my current work place.

My colleague ordered chicken rice from Chatterbox restaurant at the Mandarin Orchard Singapore by Meritus Group and she offered me 1 box but I had to write a food review in return for eating that chicken rice about the taste and aesthetics of the box and its functionalities.

so here it is, my personal review:

Chicken rice review – Chatterbox Chicken Rice Box

Chicken rice is fragrant and fluffy; filled with chicken stock, mild ginger fragrant, pandan leaves; lacing the rice.

Chicken is moist, not oily and delectable; perching on large serving of refreshing fresh lettuce with cucumber and tomato sides.

Chicken skin is smooth, tasty and springy

Soup compliments the rice and chicken and blended very well while eating

The condiments provided were sufficient and compliment the rice and chicken perfectly.

The presentation of the box makes eating a joy. The individual compartments for the chicken, rice, soup and various condiments were fitted nicely in the box making it convenient for meetings/seminars as it is neat and presentable.

The whole experience of quality fragrant fluffy rice with moist chicken meat and tasty soup makes a fine gastronomic experience in the rush hour; busy office environment.

YES!!! this is a MUST-EAT! I remember eating this when I was a tiny child. Too many years ago, back then it was less than SGD10.00!!! And the hotel was called Mandarin Singapore, so you must have guessed how old am I... since the hotel had changed name. They have maintained their standard if not, it has also improved by reducing the oiliness and more refreshing for healthier reasons but preserving the original flavours.

I understand from my colleague this won another box specially for her!!! Yippeeee!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uHmfgBPlooY/VYvEFN7DcWI/AAAAAAAAA2s/CDYzUTOXOFM/s1600/20150625_121417.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QK5d8zL5wZQ/VYvEIPzMvdI/AAAAAAAAA20/KNzMNZSTZ-8/s1600/20150625_121549.jpg

discordpiggy
01-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I left Raffles Place Republic Plaza yesterday (30 June 2015) at precisely 7.34pm

Today i am free of republic plaza lift and catching those lovebirds at the staircase... i hope i don't ever go back to this building! the Lift is constantly "serving other decks"

sometimes I wonder I may ever fall off from the stairs while trying to get to office just to "punch" electronic card.

BTW, this building is super happening... especially in the night... there are many corners where couples make out... of course not forgetting the staircases where I caught them... :D

i guess it is going to be hard for me to do any more updates unless i get a job in one of those happening buildings in Raffles Place again.. lols!

***jobless bloke***

sugarpova
01-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Chatterbox chicken rice - At this kind of price, you better give a good review :p

purepulp
03-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Try the chicken rice from StraitsKitchen at Grand Hyatt, better than the one at Chatterbox in my opinion.

I like how everything, chicken, soup, rice, chilli, all taste better in a subtle way. You'll miss it if you gobble but if you taste carefully, you'll know how much effort they take to retain the authentic taste but make it better... :cool:

fudgeholic
03-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Mandarin Orchard is beside my office and I didnt know about this gem of a chicken rice gosh.

KuayTutu
03-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Try the chicken rice from StraitsKitchen at Grand Hyatt, better than the one at Chatterbox in my opinion.

I like how everything, chicken, soup, rice, chilli, all taste better in a subtle way. You'll miss it if you gobble but if you taste carefully, you'll know how much effort they take to retain the authentic taste but make it better... :cool:

thanks bro, may make a trip there :)

discordpiggy
13-07-2015, 11:26 PM

really?! Straits Kitchen at Grand Hyatt is halal de. no pork.

ok I will go try after I have offered my pussy to SD first. with that money earned, then i shall be able to treat myself to a special highclass chicken lols! (pun intended) :D

no money can't go now... i am digging coins to eat pasat chicken rice :eek:

purepulp
14-07-2015, 02:30 PM

ok I will go try after I have offered my pussy to SD first. with that money earned, then i shall be able to treat myself to a special highclass chicken lols! (pun intended) :D

Wow, if that's the case then you must really enjoy the chicken rice slowly and feel every bit of it in your mouth and as it slides down your throat since you've worked hard for the reward... ;)

But since you have been sharing your fantastic private photos I shall offer to buy you the chicken rice… :cool:

discordpiggy
14-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Wow, if that's the case then you must really enjoy the chicken rice slowly and feel every bit of it in your mouth and as it slides down your throat since you've worked hard for the reward... ;)

But since you have been sharing your fantastic private photos I shall offer to buy you the chicken rice… :cool:

WOW! really?! i was personally being attacked when i shared my private photos to you in your search. Hence I stopped sharing MORE! :eek:

Since I do not need to sell my soul and/or pussy for this high class CHICKEN rice (again, pun intended), I shall gladly accept your offer. :D

acidicavex
14-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Wow sis piggy so jialat meh? Hawker center chicken rice also got problem......

Vanda
14-07-2015, 03:41 PM
WOW! really?! i was personally being attacked when i shared my private photos to you in your search. Hence I stopped sharing MORE! :eek:

Since I do not need to sell my soul and/or pussy for this high class CHICKEN rice (again, pun intended), I shall gladly accept your offer. :D
Btw what horoscope are you?

purepulp
14-07-2015, 03:50 PM

Good! I'll get in touch with you for the CHICKEN rice (pun not intended) when I get back from my trip next week… ;)

FishingPartner
14-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Piggy I also want to date you. Ptpp

MaiGongJiaoWei
15-07-2015, 04:31 PM

Sure or not? you MaiGongJiaoWei lah :D

Turtle
15-07-2015, 10:26 PM

Can share the more private photos with me? Keke.....

discordpiggy
16-07-2015, 10:38 AM

Sure or not? you MaiGongJiaoWei lah :D

both of u cum here sio pa! i beat yr backsides! :D

discordpiggy
16-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Can share the more private photos with me? Keke.....

uncle Turtle, u mean these private pics? :D

http://37.media.tumblr.com/1d4ef47a3deb5b782f0406917ca9cc0c/tumblr_n46qeyS5VY1so2nwuo1_400.gif

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1359/4cf9e793149792060be51459f95b9a60.gif?1420403

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0df0da1e32777f34e180606a8319b1e1/tumblr_ndtdnufYlD1smii0ro1_400.gif

discordpiggy
16-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Wow sis piggy so jialat meh? Hawker center chicken rice also got problem......

acidicavex bro, nowsadays hang cheng pai!

jobless si jia chao liao, bo bian haiz! white porridge bong jia, time to loose some weight! :D

to get another job, need to tan ku ku liao, wu ko leng i need to pay cut half sia...

tsk! jialat! :eek::p

acidicavex
16-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Well pay cut better than bo pay at least wu income. Just do it lah. Tahan till time better than hop lor.

acidicavex bro, nowsadays hang cheng pai!

jobless si jia chao liao, bo bian haiz! white porridge bong jia, time to loose some weight! :D

to get another job, need to tan ku ku liao, wu ko leng i need to pay cut half sia...

tsk! jialat! :eek::p

i32D
16-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Singaporean no job ah?
All the jobs go to FT lor...

discordpiggy
23-07-2015, 06:54 PM
YES! so smart all jobs went to FTs

I was looking for a course and accidentally found a place that is a breeding ground for PRC meimeis to cum here to study and same time i think they are provide services....under table.

This place seems to serve 95% of PRC students and mostly females. lols!

Seems a good way to stay in SG, study and earn extra money here from the SG men.

Turtle
24-07-2015, 02:25 AM

I was looking for a course and accidentally found a place that is a breeding ground for PRC meimeis to cum here to study and same time i think they are provide services....under table.

Please share where is it? Expensive to take the course or not? Keke...

iTHasNoBalls
24-07-2015, 02:31 AM
uncle Turtle, u mean these private pics? :D

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1359/4cf9e793149792060be51459f95b9a60.gif?1420403

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0df0da1e32777f34e180606a8319b1e1/tumblr_ndtdnufYlD1smii0ro1_400.gif

Wooooo nice :D

HighPriority
24-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Wooooo nice :D

i like it also :D

clapton
24-07-2015, 10:39 AM

This place seems to serve 95% of PRC students and mostly females. lols!

Seems a good way to stay in SG, study and earn extra money here from the SG men.

Sis you refer to Kxxxx ?:cool::cool:

discordpiggy
21-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Please share where is it? Expensive to take the course or not? Keke...

the course I interested is cheaper than the affliate centre of my course. the courses those china girls take is cheap. so easy for any man to join. just that can't confirm you defintely get to bonk them free.

anyways, I won't take my course there because govt agencies takes students from the expensive affliate centre so I get better chance of being hired if i take affliate centre of cos, sch fees much higher also if i decide to study overseas, affliate centre name "louder" :eek: better also lols! :D

discordpiggy
21-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Sis you refer to Kxxxx ?:cool::cool:

what is Kxxxx ???? :confused: u mean kap lan?! u have an "x" short!

sweekee
21-08-2015, 08:36 PM
got services lobang intro pls HAHA. i got friends there also. Sinkie. say a lot of foriengers at kiaplan

InTheNavy
22-08-2015, 12:43 AM

Or could be kamlan :p

discordpiggy
23-08-2015, 05:51 PM
maybe u have to ask bro clapton if it is "kamlan"

By the way, if any of you are interested in bonks, please try FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/forumdisplay.php?f=39)

I am sure any study center sure have plenty of china women, you can pay course fee to take a gamble. it is easy. just sign up and attend course and exchange contacts. maybe they willing to sell and be lived gf with you.

idk, or if you drive BMW and take them to high class expensive places like MBS and buy them expensive gifts like those $6000-bag from Channel/LV/Pradda, you also get good chance :eek::cool:

clapton
24-08-2015, 02:04 PM

haha sis, I did not count luo :D

discordpiggy
24-08-2015, 02:43 PM
haha sis, I did not count luo :D

not necessary there. so many china syt in singapore easy for any one to have a lived in china gf.

SG men are very popular husband candidates (married, single or divorced) and sought after by china, viet, myanmar, philippines, thai, indonesia, malaysia, laos, cambodian, korean, japanese women, so it is easy to get any of them anywhere. SG men no scared cant find wife in this modern day of 21st century. SG women now super loosers lols! :D

now i regret rejecting Korean guys hahah! :eek:

lit3s
24-08-2015, 08:28 PM
I think its quite common. Afterall the area there has condos etc all mainly rented out to the PRCs etc.

Furthermore, all ktv joints etc there. Very popular area.

But what I like there is a lot of OL in that building also. High level ones somemore :D

MMKing
24-08-2015, 11:47 PM

u should open to all races from now on ... :p:p

Powerdine
25-08-2015, 01:47 AM
I think its quite common. Afterall the area there has condos etc all mainly rented out to the PRCs etc.

Furthermore, all ktv joints etc there. Very popular area.

But what I like there is a lot of OL in that building also. High level ones somemore :D

Seems like it though

clapton
25-08-2015, 09:15 AM
not necessary there. so many china syt in singapore easy for any one to have a lived in china gf.

SG men are very popular husband candidates (married, single or divorced) and sought after by china, viet, myanmar, philippines, thai, indonesia, malaysia, laos, cambodian, korean, japanese women, so it is easy to get any of them anywhere. SG men no scared cant find wife in this modern day of 21st century. SG women now super loosers lols! :D

Not easy lar, sis. Unless rich or handsome guy.... normal men they don't border to give u a smile luo.

discordpiggy
13-01-2016, 01:09 AM
muahahhaa!!! I'm back at a new building so need time to "comb" through the "secluded" places...

however, I also noticed some atas woman director who wears liamond rolexes with nice suits and pretty face around this area...

hopefully more incidents happen for me to write...

happy new year 2016 to all!

:D:D:D:D

Edit: i am back for a short time... cos don't know how long i staying in this new building...

Turtle
13-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Welcome back. If got happening in building..... please try take some photos for us. Keke

FreedomSwitch
13-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Very nice TS

Silentreader88
14-01-2016, 02:19 PM
This type of activity should do it silently!:D

discordpiggy
17-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Not easy lar, sis. Unless rich or handsome guy.... normal men they don't border to give u a smile luo.

Yeah you (2nd guy) said it... like years ago that bald guy (1st guys) who told me off, I am below avg so normal men they don't border to give u a smile luo

I guess i am one of those that have to take q number under the SG women super looser list...:eek::D

SG men are very popular husband candidates (married, single or divorced) and sought after by china, viet, myanmar, philippines, thai, indonesia, malaysia, laos, cambodian, korean, japanese women, so it is easy to get any of them anywhere. SG men no scared cant find wife in this modern day of 21st century. SG women now super loosers lols! :D ....

discordpiggy
17-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Very nice TS

thank you. should there be any new developments I will definitely try to update.

This type of activity should do it silently!:D

how to do it SILENTLY?! need to moan, breathe heavily, have some rubbing sound with the wet wet juice, then when the atmosphere and tension heat up, there will be more frequent moaning and haevy breathing... and staircase is the best place because there is no one around yet the buildings are tall and you have echoes filling up!

silent is the last thing you would want. :D

discordpiggy
17-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Welcome back. If got happening in building..... please try take some photos for us. Keke

Turtle bro, nothing much happening cos i have limited time during lunch and this building I cant access the staircase, i cant even take cargo lift cos got the security guard sitting there.

Then this job so boring, whole day i sit in front my PC stare at screen. and worst is my work station is 1st seat where all the staff/bosses will walk pass first then go to their work stations and room. so technically, anyone can see my screen when they walk pass. I forgot I am member of sammyboy... lols! so did not log in from office...

Today i decided to log in but got blocked, luckily sammyboy bro got provide various site options... :D kudos to sammyboy!

Now I dont feel so bad going to work. as the last month was dreadful due to that piece of meat seated infront of me...

I will write her story and my dept story slightly later when i organised them...

in the mean time... the search goes on for the moans in the staircase... :D

Turtle
18-02-2016, 03:36 AM
take care and work hard to patrol the staircase, tell the security you do the job for them......and try not to surf with opic computer wait IT knows.
keke:D

Freet
18-02-2016, 04:59 AM
take care and work hard to patrol the staircase, tell the security you do the job for them......and try not to surf with opic computer wait IT knows.

Well said bro

discordpiggy
18-02-2016, 09:46 AM

Turtle bro thanks for your concern, but i may be leaving this job so dont know how long i can stay.

IT officer resigned on 5 Feb 2016, he is now serving his TWO MONTHS notice!!! he can't be bothered about anything, he told me cos I think he tulan liao muahahaha!!!!

you want to hire me to work in your opic? :D

Well said bro IT officer resigned le... :p

discordpiggy
21-08-2016, 11:17 PM
KNN! My house downstairs got this SUV very irritating. Always park there for hours almost every day, if not every other day, and dont want to turn of the engine, I can even hear it from my room the engine running. The SUV is parked there from 10pm to 1am and sometimes from 11pm to 2-3am.

Then last week I saw the people in the car came out, is one man with grey hair and one long hair aunty. I saw the aunty come out must flipped her hair and style her hair back and the grey hair man like her lover... must be those fuckbuddies.

I feel like take a super bright touch light and go and shine at them! If not, stand by canon and rent a super zoom lens and take pics of them and post in SBF. just wait, I no need go class, I will go and take pics of them

as i am typing this now, they are PARKED DOWNSTAIRS! :mad:

p/s: there was one night i saw a young couple fighting, the young girl slapped the boy so hard, i took a pic the boy face was painful, he was rubbing it LOLS! :D OMG! i din know nowsadays, syt so hiong one! no give man face... scary!

littlejoe
22-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Bro
No need you to take action by yourself. Just call NEA, tell them that you have a vehicle number plate XXXX parked with engine running for hours please send people to issue summons. It is illegal to let engine run ideally. Cheers 😃

sadfa
22-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Bro
No need you to take action by yourself. Just call NEA, tell them that you have a vehicle number plate XXXX parked with engine running for hours please send people to issue summons. It is illegal to let engine run ideally. Cheers 😃

Don't need. Take video with plate clearly visible n submit.
If no action taken, keep complaining. And every night they're there, go n take video.

discordpiggy
23-08-2016, 12:28 AM
many thanks for advice.

today the stupid suv was here from 10.30pm. then at 10.50pm saw a woman got into the back seat and the car with fully lighted. now totally dark. it is 12.25am.

what do think?!

tomorrow when i come bcak from school i hope to take the licence plate no. and post in sbf! knn the engine is still on and polluting the air. talk about compraining smokers... cb, isnt this engine being switch on emitting fumes?! :mad:

is there anyway i can inform police post and tell them this car is emitting fumes for hours every day? :eek::(

mybimmer69
23-08-2016, 08:29 AM
Post deleted

Turtle
24-08-2016, 03:05 AM
just give us the address.....it will be so crowded and they will change location...keke:D

ahpek64
24-08-2016, 04:32 PM
many thanks for advice.

today the stupid suv was here from 10.30pm. then at 10.50pm saw a woman got into the back seat and the car with fully lighted. now totally dark. it is 12.25am.

what do think?!

tomorrow when i come bcak from school i hope to take the licence plate no. and post in sbf! knn the engine is still on and polluting the air. talk about compraining smokers... cb, isnt this engine being switch on emitting fumes?! :mad:

is there anyway i can inform police post and tell them this car is emitting fumes for hours every day? :eek::(

Take photo /video of the suv with the license plate clearly shown. Submit to LTA online . They will do the necessary hopefully. Come back and give us the vehicle number I am sure many of us would like to buy 4D . :)

georgemagnum
25-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Still happening sis?

many thanks for advice.

what do think?!

discordpiggy
27-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Yes!

and I thought it stopped. but on 26 Aug 2016 at 2.48am. that suv arrived. the engine sound was on again. must be gone to clubbing or pub then drove the aunty back but stay inside to fuck her first.

It was silent for a couple of nights before that after i posted here.

I will find a reason to go downstairs in the middle of the night with my handphone and take pics of the license plate. if possibly, take video.

I even told my colleague at work. she said that engine cannot be left on and I should comprain to LTA for pollution.

discordpiggy
27-08-2016, 01:22 AM
just give us the address.....it will be so crowded and they will change location...keke:D

cant give address la. i wish. this area is filled with milfs (got pretty and ugly ones to choose) from china, plenty of maids, and of couse, plenty of china syts.

I believe uncle Turtle and those experienced bros can pick up quite a few...

Take photo /video of the suv with the license plate clearly shown. Submit to LTA online . They will do the necessary hopefully. Come back and give us the vehicle number I am sure many of us would like to buy 4D . :)

ahpek64, thansk for advice, i will definitely post. since i am lonelier than a vampire... :eek::D

seabass
27-08-2016, 01:32 AM
how are u Discord?

FantasyPartner
27-08-2016, 01:58 AM
how are u Discord?

How are you Fart?

seabass
28-08-2016, 12:00 AM
How are you Fart?

Goot goot....

Botakhead
28-08-2016, 09:41 AM
cant give address la. i wish. this area is filled with milfs (got pretty and ugly ones to choose) from china, plenty of maids, and of couse, plenty of china syts.

I believe uncle Turtle and those experienced bros can pick up quite a few...

ahpek64, thansk for advice, i will definitely post. since i am lonelier than a vampire... :eek::D

You also join in with your own Sexual adventure.

discordpiggy
05-09-2016, 01:27 AM
how are u Discord?

fine. same still need an indecent proposal for a PERMANENT place to live in until i die LOLS :eek:

You also join in with your own Sexual adventure.

sexual adventure with who?! u paying?! :eek:

discordpiggy
05-09-2016, 01:29 AM
i don't know maybe the fuck buddy arrangement betw the white hair uncle and the lau aunty ended.

haven't hear the engine of the SUV recently or maybe there are people complaining...

hopefully it doesnt come back nearing my exams... :eek::D

Botakhead
05-09-2016, 10:57 PM
i don't know maybe the fuck buddy arrangement betw the white hair uncle and the lau aunty ended.

haven't hear the engine of the SUV recently or maybe there are people complaining...

hopefully it doesnt come back nearing my exams... :eek::D

Are you Freelancing?

discordpiggy
12-09-2016, 09:56 PM
freelancing? to who? who is insterested to pay? what price?!

that stupid SUV is back jsut that is parked further away but can still hear and still see.

my block also got nuisance singaporean family, use mortar and pestle at 6.11am and woke up the whole family. :mad:

I live in 山顶 singapore; got chicken kookooing in the morning; families using mortar and pestle in the middle of the night; and they cook like hawkers with big fire and hawker food smell/油烟 that can pierce/fly through to your flat.

I din know singaporean men like women who can cook until the whole flat smell like hawker food smell/油烟 and live with that smell, look unkempt, oily and put on lots of weight (70kg) with extra large tshirt and micro shorts! LOLS!:D

if i know earlier sg men like those women i describe above, it would have save me so much trouble and i can keep mylong messy curly red hair with thick thick glasses and oily pimply orange peel skin.:eek: :D