PDA

View Full Version : Most arrogant KTV gal ever fucked

PRCktvbonker
22-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Any bro has experience of fucking most arrogant ktv gals, in their opinion? Which means these ktv charbos act 'high class' but actually no difference from any other whore:p

bigangry
22-09-2014, 06:54 PM
all the same, once they open their legs all moan loudly and beg me to fuck them harder or at least try to make me cum faster.. :D:D

PRCktvbonker
23-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Through my years of cheonging I fucked no less than 50 charbos, most arrogant one can recall is that infamous YiXuan from Club Macau. Already heard of singers complaining of hrr chao temper and arrogance long time back. So determined to bed her- knn threw $200flowers plus another $30 hotel81 booking. While bonking her I asked y her moan so fake and she flared up instantly do i bonked even harder till bed shook and rocked. After cumming onto Yixuan haolian face, I said 'Knn y ur CB hair so messy! Better shave before I fuck u next time' She flare up again

ShittyAss
23-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Any bro has experience of fucking most arrogant ktv gals, in their opinion? Which means these ktv charbos act 'high class' but actually no difference from any other whore:p

Bro ktv girls n singers come n go mah... Sua lah.. End day... U rather pay n up someone u song mah..
Why pay n up someone u Dulan?

PRCktvbonker
24-09-2014, 05:19 AM
When this infamous Club Macau Yixuan act high class on stage and always throw chao temper on fellow singers and customers, it's an invaluable experience to fuck jer CCB plus cum on her bloody arrogant haolian CB face lah- teach her a lesson:D

ShittyAss
24-09-2014, 06:23 AM
When this infamous Club Macau Yixuan act high class on stage and always throw chao temper on fellow singers and customers, it's an invaluable experience to fuck jer CCB plus cum on her bloody arrogant haolian CB face lah- teach her a lesson:D

U create a new nick just to post on what u done to her?? Anyway no ktv girls will be add sg for the longest time lah.. Forget abt it lah... U shame her on sbf no purpose also .

PRCktvbonker
25-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Of course there is purpose lah, at least prevent some bro from overhanging YiIXUAN flower to fuck, hang grass maybe. This shameless YIXUAN may come back SIN open smelly CCB any time or mayb she hiding somewhere here liao:p

JacqueMerlin
04-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Whoa bro. I salute you. I won't even want to touch an arrogant girl. Spoils my mood. I am there to be pleased not to please. Let alone hanging flower on her. I would rather spend my money on deserving girls by tipping them generously in front of the haughty arrogant bitch.

I haven't met any really arrogant prc bitches yet. But I met some very arrogant prc pr in Singapore. I wonder how do these rich shit get their pr in the first place. One piece of shit even said Singapore will be returned back to china sooner or later. So I bonked his wife. For free. :D

sasa89
04-10-2014, 05:46 PM

Lol agree with you on that

joscklee
04-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Whoa bro. I salute you. I won't even want to touch an arrogant girl. Spoils my mood. I am there to be pleased not to please. Let alone hanging flower on her. I would rather spend my money on deserving girls by tipping them generously in front of the haughty arrogant bitch.

I haven't met any really arrogant prc bitches yet. But I met some very arrogant prc pr in Singapore. I wonder how do these rich shit get their pr in the first place. One piece of shit even said Singapore will be returned back to china sooner or later. So I bonked his wife. For free. :D

Yes bro xiao di just need to treat as expensive fuck lesson. CCB YIXUAN CLUB MACAU