PDA

View Full Version : New Find Near KK Hospital

Oppai75
19-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Hi bros,

Just want to share with you guys a new joint. Those who know a Malaysian Chinese by the name of L**** will know this place, another further hint is she is X** E** student if you can't guess the name. Anyway one day she called me up and tell me she is working in this new joint so pop by to check it out. Just a fair warning to all other bros. The price is quite ex, but because I know L**** I get the same pricing as before when I visit her from previous joints.

Parking is quite convenient, but can be quite open as well. So, went in saw L**** at the reception area and she lead me upstairs to the rooms. Corridors kind of dark so I ask her why the lights so dim, she say like that then got atmosphere mah. OK lor! Anyway, this place got shower room so not so bad. Not like previous location where you only have a warm towel to wipe yourself down.

After shower she lead me to the facial room as I can see all the equipment there. From the price I ask the facial treatment is $68, so if bros would like to try can go ahead. Anyway, so opted for massage and we start TCSS.
Apparently is joint is opened by one of her customer who jio her to work for him. From what I can tell, there is about 3 to 4 girls working at that place including L****. As usual after the massage was HJ time, then showered paid and left.

But as I was about to wear my socks on the ground floor, a lady customer walked in and asked for facial price lol.. I stunned sia!! Then 1 prc lady came out and talked to her in mandarin which the customer cannot understand, in the end I kena translator. So the lady was asking how much for the facial and stuff, and the prc lady tell me to tell her the booking is full and she cannot do the service for her now. I also cannot imagine she come and go upstairs and find all the massage room with other bros inside lol.

Ok here is the low down. Those who wish to try, you probably need to pay the full actual price. It was my 1st time there so I only know L**** and I don't know all the other girls names so I cannot give any recommendation. Also, not to be hao lian, I know I may not have enough rep or power but I will only share this location with with bros that I think are not newbies to this forum. Sorry for this but I need to keep my regular safe.

Here is a short FR of my regular

Name: L****
Face: 7/10
Boobs: A
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: cannot rate as she willing to please you. You can ask her to try other pattern also can.
RTM: of course lol

1stdesire
19-09-2014, 05:52 PM
can share with me please? tks:D

ilovegirlgirl
19-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Bro can share ctc? Thanks

all2know
19-09-2014, 06:26 PM
bro can share contact?

soundworks
20-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Bro ts, u wrote until so detail.... This place sure wont last long.....

OneMoreShot
20-09-2014, 10:04 AM
bro can share ctc?

Thanks in advance!

Oppai75
20-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Ok details edited. Hope nobody go and disturb is place.

wongseng90
20-09-2014, 10:13 AM
hi bro.. can share contact please? thank you.

tntman
21-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Wish to try, please share location. Many thanks.

Oppai75
25-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Uppz this thread...I have given most bros the contact for this place, pls post some FRs if you enjoyed it and also if possible please upz me if you can. I would appreciate it . Thanks guys.

Oppai75
25-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Hmmm....wonder why somebody zapped for 2 points but nvr leave name. Oh well, as long as majority of the bros like this place, please leave a good FR and I will be most happy liao

Teo Ken
25-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi bros,

Just want to share with you guys a new joint. Those who know a Malaysian Chinese by the name of L**** will know this place, another further hint is she is X** E** student if you can't guess the name. Anyway one day she called me up and tell me she is working in this new joint so pop by to check it out. Just a fair warning to all other bros. The price is quite ex, but because I know L**** I get the same pricing as before when I visit her from previous joints.

Parking is quite convenient, but can be quite open as well. So, went in saw L**** at the reception area and she lead me upstairs to the rooms. Corridors kind of dark so I ask her why the lights so dim, she say like that then got atmosphere mah. OK lor! Anyway, this place got shower room so not so bad. Not like previous location where you only have a warm towel to wipe yourself down.

After shower she lead me to the facial room as I can see all the equipment there. From the price I ask the facial treatment is $68, so if bros would like to try can go ahead. Anyway, so opted for massage and we start TCSS.
Apparently is joint is opened by one of her customer who jio her to work for him. From what I can tell, there is about 3 to 4 girls working at that place including L****. As usual after the massage was HJ time, then showered paid and left.

But as I was about to wear my socks on the ground floor, a lady customer walked in and asked for facial price lol.. I stunned sia!! Then 1 prc lady came out and talked to her in mandarin which the customer cannot understand, in the end I kena translator. So the lady was asking how much for the facial and stuff, and the prc lady tell me to tell her the booking is full and she cannot do the service for her now. I also cannot imagine she come and go upstairs and find all the massage room with other bros inside lol.

Ok here is the low down. Those who wish to try, you probably need to pay the full actual price. It was my 1st time there so I only know L**** and I don't know all the other girls names so I cannot give any recommendation. Also, not to be hao lian, I know I may not have enough rep or power but I will only share this location with with bros that I think are not newbies to this forum. Sorry for this but I need to keep my regular safe.

Here is a short FR of my regular

Name: L****
Face: 7/10
Boobs: A
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: cannot rate as she willing to please you. You can ask her to try other pattern also can.
RTM: of course lol

Bro it seems to be the same joint bro shittyass is sharing pls cautious of sharing dun want to lost another playground.

sanig
25-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Hmmm....wonder why somebody zapped for 2 points but nvr leave name. Oh well, as long as majority of the bros like this place, please leave a good FR and I will be most happy liao

Some people like that bro --- I have upped you my meager points

exc11hatch
25-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi good morning bro, can share?

Oppai75
25-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Oh Shittyass is sharing this also? ok then nvm, I shall not pursue this thread any further. Dowan to create too many of the same thread or else other bros confused, Moderator if you see this please kindly close this thread. Thanks. I shall find shittyass thread and post there.

Reat
25-09-2014, 02:29 PM
bro ctc sharing pm ?