PDA

View Full Version : local singapore hunting place

spider7173
19-09-2014, 03:07 PM
hello brothers,

it is nice to read all brothers tread in sammyboy forum...
every one of you make this forum very interesting and funny...

anyway forgive me if my tread is on the wrong poll...
as it is my first tread...

im french guy, working in jakarta but i come oftenly in singapore almost every week end....i see so many beautiful pics of local singapore ladies and i was wondering if there is any brother who can let me know best place to meet such beautiful girls...which club or which bar or place...

thank you all for sharing your experience...
sam

GoldRabbit
20-09-2014, 12:11 PM
For a start you can try Orchard Tower , Boat Quay and Golden Mile Complex.

4getful
20-09-2014, 12:37 PM
hello brothers,

im french guy, working in jakarta but i come oftenly in singapore almost every week end....i see so many beautiful pics of local singapore ladies and i was wondering if there is any brother who can let me know best place to meet such beautiful girls...which club or which bar or place...

sam

Who is the brother,i thought there are only samsters here. If your penis is really dua ki, meaning big, long n strong n if u really is ang mo, aka caucasian, u just need to stand at orchard road, predent u don‘t know how to get to a location, i believe many beautiful gcp, aka vagina is made of gold for caucasian to use or even innocent looking girl will fly to u, n there u go for the very first step to your free sex. N please share with us how to get the women from your side also.

kuche95
20-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Bro,

You can just go to any club @ orchard, club street or boat quay.

If you are good looking and a gentleman, I do not see why you cant get a lady.

hello brothers,

sam

wolverman
20-09-2014, 01:38 PM
French guy? Hmm....no worry lah. Sure got alot of honey coming your way.