PDA

View Full Version : My late night scandal with my boss

Falicia
18-09-2014, 09:36 PM
My boss, Ivan, a local man in his late 50s, invited me out for a short drink after work last night. Ivan, despite his age and plenty of white hair, is a knowledgeable guy with a sense of humour and I enjoyed working for him.

We had a bottle of red wine and we chatted like old friends, nothing kinky sort of chat, just plain chatting over everything under the sky. Ivan shared with me his happy stories about his family and i was so happy for him that he is now so successful at work and at home.

After our drinks, he said he was hungry and asked me to join him for supper. As I wasn't that hungry, I did not wana eat but had agreed to accompany him to a food court nearby. We had another session of good chats when he was eating and soon the chats became dry and he started to crack jokes , which made me suddenly so smitten by his suave manner.

He started to probe into my life, which made me cautious of what i say as he did not know any of my naughty stuff. I made concerted effort to make sure i said the right things and soon he became very nosy. he wanted to know how i felt being out of love for so long and etc. I evaded some of his questions and told him we should make a move. He agreed and said he would send me back, I was thinking what a gentleman, but he was not ! haas

We were walking towards our office where i thought his car was when he took my hand and walked down a tunnel. I was amazed by his action and followed him into the dark tunnel. Inside it, it was dimly lit but could still see a little and i asked him where he was bringing me to.He said he was bringing me to his car. We walked for a short distance and he told me to sit down with him. I didn;t wana sit cos i was in my corporate dress but he just held me down and there i was sitting down on him.

I was surprised by his action by didnt wana offend him. Just asked him what was that for and he replied he just wana give me some love. I laughed iut loud and said that is not love, boss and he wrapped his arms over my tummy and that made me feel loved. I caught a whiff of his cologne as he hugged me really tight with me sitting onto him in that position for quite some time.

R32wanfun
18-09-2014, 09:44 PM
1st to camp here.....support support

Sexinthecity
18-09-2014, 09:57 PM
camping here too!

Charted
18-09-2014, 11:09 PM
wow so stimulating...:D

Falicia
18-09-2014, 11:13 PM
He hugged me for a good 5 minutes and kept asking me did i feel his love. I asked him what he meant and he told me he was going to give me more love.
He hugged me tighter at my tummy, making it like a bear hug and left me breathless. He plunged his lips onto my right ear and nibbled on it,making me feeling slightly aroused as it was 1 of my g spots. I kept giggling so as not to let him know of my sensitivity but he continued to nibble and then let out his tongue to lick my ear lobe , making me shivered for a moment. He whispered into my ears asking me whether i felt high, i mustered my courage and told him no, it was ticklish. I knew i was already wet and his tight bear hug made me felt very uncomfortable especially in the enclosed area. I also began to perspire as drops of water began to form on my neck and he took it in by licking on it. He then made me say how i felt and i really wanted to cry.it was really uncomfortable. I asked him whether he could release his hug but he said he is my boss and he should call the shots.

He shifted both his hands upwards to hug at my front and i tried to push those muscular hands away and told him to behave. He said it was not the right time to behave as we are both in the mood for love. I could not agree more but was still in the state of shock before he put his right hand under my dress and began to push his way to my pussy which already was wet. I told him not to do that but he said i was wet already and needed more love.

He kissed me at my neck and 1 hand fingering my pussy ,the other hand wrapping around my boobs. As he fingered more and kissed more, i started to let my guard down and moaned a little, i knew i was gone and i wanted more, he put his other handinto the top of my dress and went straight into my bra and fondled my nipple. This made me moaned a bit louder and i flipped my hair all to 1 side as it is an indication of me getting high. He kissed me further onto my cheek and soon i turned my head to face him and we frenched. I held his face closed to mine and i was already very horny lusting for him but in the end he spoiled the atmosphere by asking me do i feel loved. haas

I said yeah i felt lots of love and he pulled out his hand to show me his wet hands. He put his fingers at my nose and said this is the love juice. I told him to stop his nonsense and be serious and serious he did. He seriously licked me from my forehead right into the top of my dress. We frenched again and soon his hand went under my dress and he removed my thongs down to my thigh. He stopped our kissing and took a closer look at my thongs and exclaimed his surprise that i wore such sexy undies to work. I just got annoyed that he always stopped when we were engaged in passion and he said it was to torture me. Torture it was and i told him we should stop and leave for home. And I stood up wanted to wear my thongs back when he pulled me down onto him again.

otamay
18-09-2014, 11:42 PM
This is rape, but l love to hear your story. Camping here for more updates.

fion.18
18-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Fion camping for story also. ;)

Falicia
18-09-2014, 11:52 PM
He pushed away my hand holding my thongs and pulled it all down to my ankle, removed it from both ankles and flung it away. I couldn't see where he flung it as it was quite dim. He pinned me down completely on the steps and removed my dress over my head with ease. He sat on my tummy and unzipped his pants,pulling out his hardened penis. He told me to look at it and said thats his rod of love and it would give me a lot of love i needed. He rubbed his penis on my tummy and it gave me a huge sensation. He moved his body forward until he was sitting on my bra and his penis was facing me. He asked me to give it some love and i pretended not to understand what he meant. He said suck it with love and he forced his dick into my mouth. I sucked on it for a while and he was virtually fucking my mouth.

He went on for a good few minutes and then pulled out his penis and rubbed it against my cheek, slapping it onto my cheek and lips, it was quite arousing though and i closed my eyes to savour the moment. But before i knew it, he stood up and pulled me to stand up as well. He removed the hook of my bra and my bra was soon in his hand. He flung it away again and grabbed both my boobs so tightly, commenting why are they so big but no love given, he grabbed them and gave both tits a long kiss and sucked on both nipples for a very long time, making me felt like heaven. I could not endured anymore and let out plenty of moans and shaking my head sideways with each of his licking. He knew i was high already and did not stop anymore. He frenched me again and his hand went to my pussy and finger again. I removed his pants and pulled down his underwear and soon he was equally naked as i was.

He bent me forward a little and inserted his penis into my very wet pussyand pumped mein a standing position. The penetration was very deep and i yelped in estacy. My moans got louder as he pumped me harder and we were like wet couples with our perspiration and juices. We changed into several positions before he eventually shot his cum out onto the floor. anti climax

Falicia
18-09-2014, 11:55 PM
This is rape, but l love to hear your story. Camping here for more updates.

he is my boss so cant shout rape

Falicia
18-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Fion camping for story also. ;)

thanks sis

ProCheongster
19-09-2014, 12:59 AM
camping for more this little vp bitchhhie.hope you dun mind :D

superman
19-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Camp for more sis:)

thickhead
19-09-2014, 01:39 AM
he is my boss so cant shout rape

It is rape. No ambiguity. Should I report to the police on behalf of you?

fion.18
19-09-2014, 11:01 AM
thanks sis

Carry on with the story ;)

Ps: is this the republic plaza tunnel u mentioned in the other thread? :D

acidicavex
19-09-2014, 11:04 AM

Wah like that also u know u went there notti before? :p

fion.18
19-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Wah like that also u know u went there notti before? :p

acid why u like tat! I think i kinda know where it is lol ;)

U read the story not? Nice leh! Submissive sex! Me likey!

acidicavex
19-09-2014, 11:43 AM
acid why u like tat! I think i kinda know where it is lol ;)

U read the story not? Nice leh! Submissive sex! Me likey!

Yes i enjoy her stories but taking it with a pinch of salt. Cannot denied she pretty good at writing or imagination very good. However if all is true hmmm she seem to be submissive to many men including his F.i.L

U like so prefer to be the sub or dom :p

jsingh85
19-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Nice story sister waiting for more. :)

Charted
19-09-2014, 03:53 PM
If I was there to peep, it would be great

Falicia
19-09-2014, 03:54 PM

Yeah sis. U been there too?

Croupier
19-09-2014, 04:49 PM
real story?

Falicia
20-09-2014, 03:48 PM
real story?

Yeap . U can check out the quiet tunnel

Falicia
20-09-2014, 04:04 PM
He sat down panting and I stood up trying to compose myself. I removed my heels and waljed away to try to find my undies but he pulled me back and again I fell back onto his body. He grabbed both my breasts with his full force and I actually love his groping. Within seconds, he fondled my nipples again, making them very sensitive and soon I moaned non stop and I wad wet again. He used his penis to rub against my pussy and it slided into it and he pumped me again with sitting position. This time I felt so much hornier and he knew that. With his licking of my nipples and pumping at the same time, I came at a furious pace and I guessed my moaning was real loud and sexy. He kept pumping despite I have came and this time he lasted longer. In the end I took over and I faced him in sitting position, we frenched and I pumped him instead. Eventually ,we lied down in the dirty steps in missionary position before he finally shot his cum out onto my breasts almost onto my face.

tonyseng
20-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Babe, camp for more

sjb1994
20-09-2014, 04:46 PM
How I wish I have such a staff. May be you be my boss TS!

whatdoido
20-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Setting up camp, hopefully not too late

getitdone
21-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Nice story..

Its time for me to hire more female staffs..

Ilovetosex
21-09-2014, 02:12 AM
CampinG....

luckyboob
21-09-2014, 02:38 AM
camping for more.

waaaaaa
21-09-2014, 10:24 PM
hmm just curious why he didnt shoot the second shot inside. since he was fucking you with his cummed penis?

fion.18
21-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Yeah sis. U been there too?

I'm not sure if it's the same one but ya been somewhere like that before but not at night and not for any hanky panky hehe

Carry on with the story leh. I like :)

U like so prefer to be the sub or dom :p

You mad ah. Answer this here u know how many PMs I will receive not. I learnt my lesson Liao. Lol.

acidicavex
22-09-2014, 12:00 AM
I'm not sure if it's the same one but ya been somewhere like that before but not at night and not for any hanky panky hehe

Carry on with the story leh. I like :)

You mad ah. Answer this here u know how many PMs I will receive not. I learnt my lesson Liao. Lol.

Pls lo u put until so obvious i no ask ppl will also pm lar ROFL :D:p anyway good night.

Charted
22-09-2014, 11:15 PM
wow thats a kinky act

Falicia
22-09-2014, 11:59 PM
We sat for a while and he kept teasing me about my moans. I was rather tired after his 2 shots but he wanted more. I told him we should moved somewhere instead as we were out in the open. He agreed and we dressed up but i could not find my undies. He told me to forget it as he would buy me some. Off we left.

He drove me to Mayo Inn @ Mayo street and got a room at the top. It was a small hotel with 4 storeys only. Once we got into the room, he pressed his body onto mine against the door and we frenched again. Soon he removed my dress and i took off his shirt and pants. We were all full naked in front of each other. He gave my body a real good look before he told me he wanted to give me a body check. Not knowing what that was, i just followed his instructions. He asked me to go to the dressing table and proned onto it like a cat. I did as told and he lifted my ass up from behind. He put his fingers at my ass crack and opened up my hole wide open. I stole a glance at him and saw he was exploring my hole with enthusiasm. he inserted a finger into it making me shivered a lil. Then he did the unthinkable, he sticked his tongue into it and licked me there. Ouch !!

R32wanfun
23-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Wow, interesting........

francined69
24-09-2014, 05:36 AM
please continue................

guest68
24-09-2014, 08:56 AM
interesting story! :)

Sen5eS
24-09-2014, 09:56 AM
good stuff ! :D

DavidJones
24-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Nice story, if it's real :p

Jamctc
25-09-2014, 02:55 PM
nice one... cont. sis

Falicia
25-09-2014, 03:41 PM
His tongue was licking me furiously and I could feel my juice flowing out. I wanted him to stop but I was over came by my own emotional senses. I just let him continue with it while I let out waves of moans as I was immensely drowned in enjoyment. Sensing I was very wet and high, he pulled me backwards towards the edge, he thrust his penis into my pussy , sending me into hysteria. He doggied me for a good 5 minutes, with both his hands firmly gripping my ass. Every thrust made me feel like heaven and when he came, he shot all over the dressing table while I laid flat on it . Boy I enjoyed it.

Falicia
29-09-2014, 01:44 AM
He carried me to the wash room to clean up and he soaped me all over my body with the shower gel ,touching every part of my body as if he owns it. He asked me to do the same and I followed,stroking his penis to the hardened state again. He kissed me and caressed my boobs and fondled my nipples. We were both high again and he told me to grip tight the wash basin while he inserted into my pussy from behind. It sent me to another world!

Falicia
29-09-2014, 04:28 AM
He pumped me real hard from behind but the soap on us made his penis fell out occasionally. He was pissed with himself and decided to take it out on my ass. He spanked on my 2 butt cheeks while pushing his penis deep in. I kept turning back to look at him cos I knew I wanted more and he responded by pumping faster and harder. Every thrust of his resulted me in giving out very slutty moans and that boosted his ego more. He turned me over to face him and he did me in frontal position. He pushed me against the wall and eventually pulled out his penis to shoot all his cum onto me. He was getting better.

Mavrick69
29-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Great story TS :D

Falicia
29-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Great story TS :D

thanks for the appreciation:p

Falicia
30-09-2014, 12:05 AM
We washed up and went to the bed to have a short rest. He wanted me to lie on the bed while he said he was going to have the 2nd round of "inspection". I just closed my eyes while lying on the bed while he "inspected" me from my hair to my neck and then to my boobs where he squeezed them real hard,making me stole a glance at him. He circled my boobs and tried to grab them with the whole of his palms. He examined my boobs for a good 10 to 15 mins and then examined my nipples for another 15 mins.

He gave those nipples a good lick and sucked them real hard until i yelped in ecstacy. He continued to do that until i knew i got wet all over.

R32wanfun
30-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Steamy life u have there sis.......

Falicia
01-10-2014, 10:45 PM
He moved down to my down south and ripped open my pussy to stick his tongue into it. I couldn't control myself but kept squirting out onto him while he licked deep into it. I couldn't stop moaning and he turned his body the opposite way to stuff his penis into my mouth. We were in 69 position, and he was pumping his penis furiously into my mouth , while licking my pussy. We continued our oral sex until he eventually shot all his limited cum into my mouth and we stayed in that position after that, with his penis still firmly placed in my mouth until it softened and dropped out of my mouth.

alan0338
02-10-2014, 09:12 AM
camp for more... :D

thisisme
02-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Wooww .. super hot

jsingh85
02-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Keep it coming.

Mikejame
02-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Keep going, camping . . .

02-10-2014, 06:32 PM
whew! Is it just me or is it hot and steamy here?
enjoying the story. hoping to read more.

Ahnook78
02-10-2014, 10:57 PM
6 shots in a night? either he's on pills or this is just a story

coolguy71
02-10-2014, 11:46 PM
TS r super hot.. her boss got hard just looking at her.. better than pills.

Falicia
02-10-2014, 11:47 PM
TS r super hot.. her boss got hard just looking at her.. better than pills.

haas, thanks yeah

Sen5eS
07-10-2014, 09:26 AM
haas, thanks yeah

thanks for sharing ;)

tomjoe
07-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Not sure is your story real or not,
But definitely a good start for my day.

Thanks girl

velenma
07-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Yummy

Do you wear pantyhose? =p

Apollo
07-10-2014, 11:49 AM
haas, thanks yeah

sis any update for the long weekend ? :D:D

kovanng
07-10-2014, 03:29 PM
more please

Valuable
07-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Wait for ts updating :D

Falicia
07-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Thanks everyone but actually the whole episode has ended.

Cheers

lorddrakez
07-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Quite good while it lasted

Brother
07-10-2014, 11:12 PM

Cheers

episode 2 coming soon i hope :p

Apollo
08-10-2014, 11:55 AM
episode 2 coming soon i hope :p

ya bro agree :D

Apollo
08-10-2014, 11:56 AM

Cheers

sis u can easily get more here hehe :D:D

leodumlao
11-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Share with us if you'e open to explore with pantyhose!

Billiner
11-10-2014, 10:17 PM
more please from TS

Shina
12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Camp for updating

SuperXiang92
12-10-2014, 09:30 AM
got get caught by camera or ppl see?><

JamesHunter
13-10-2014, 03:50 PM
thanks ts for such a lovely sharing