PDA

View Full Version : Permission to share FR from Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies- MILF

lovemilfgilf80
18-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi,

like to share a simple FR with a MILF I known via the Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies section. And what a suprise!

Even untill now I don't quite belive this happened. Started the thread to meet MILF/GILF and told myself to give it a few weeks for positive response. Surprise surprise! I got reply from a MILF just the 2nd night!

With her permission I will share a simple FR.

Log in SBF to check out other's FR, not expecting any reply. Low and behold I saw on the top right corner " unread 1" :eek:

This person claims to be "a 40 plus, not so good looking divorcee" asked if I am interested to meet for dinner. Say she's not sexy , if I not interested it's ok. How can i say no? However since nv expect such response, I alr have plans so we arranged next week.

With that settled I went to my engagement with my PRC client. Many of you detest PRCs but to me they pay for my car, expenses. I say 70% of my income comes from these "rich 2nd gen" whom grandparents own coal mines and businesses in China. When I was in my early 20's I'd nv dreamt of owning car and here they come to meet me in their Jaguar! Really same human but different life! .Rich client so dinner cannot anyhow. Booked a good jap restaurant at Liang Court. Choose there also for the night life in that area.

Had dinner and when I wanted to bring them to check out the pups the bf said they need go airport to pick up their cousin (wohoo means more business $$$$ for me). Since it was still early, hang ard sg river. Thought of calling her (MILF) came to my mind. Tried my luck to see if she is free. Until now we only whatsapp and via pm.

Feeling excited while the connected tone came on; a rather sweet voice answered. I said it's me MILFGILFlover from SBF. The moment she hears me s she keeps laughing. I thought do my voice sound like cartoon? She said she was not ready to hear my voice and she was very surprise that I called her that night.

I see, she was as excited as me haha. I told her don't know why after dinner I feel I can't digest my food. Maybe what I ate was too oily, I need to eat something fresh :D She ask me what something fresh? I say You lor. She say she is old not fresh anymore. I told her I work in AVA why not let me do a quality check :D

Since we alr break the ice I asked her can she meet me now. To my surprise she was ard Cityhall area just after dinner with her girl friends. Ok lah, onz liao! Swing by and picked her up.

My impression of her
She claims to be 44 but looks like mid 30's to me
Slim, about 155cm , boobs I think is A or B, I not good at that.
Shoulder length hair, slightly tanned skin.
She was wearing this short skirt but not mini skirt, and black top. From far she looks like a teenager due to her small size.

Can sense she was abit shy. So dosen't mean ladies who responed to Fb request thread are all "lose". No, she dosen't have the CFM face like those PRC MILF, just a very decent looking sg girl.

to be cont....

GreatScott
19-09-2014, 01:07 PM
First to report in. :)

ljdevil
19-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Setting up camp...

AmeShin
20-09-2014, 04:34 PM
WOW

maybe it is time that i re-make my own thread liao?
lucky u

i send out a few requests but till now still no news .....sigh

lovemilfgilf80
22-09-2014, 10:38 PM
con't...

reached hotal at lavender (the one behild while condo, u figure out which one)

Hehe now is the "barrier" , passing IC to the front desk. Asked her for her IC. She said can pass to me but cannot look at her photo. Ask her why she just say don't look. Ofcoz i look lah and hahaha! Not sure when she took that photo, really look like those old taiwanese love movie village school girl! So fuuny I can't help but laugh.

Sensed she was a bit annoyed I "ok ok sorry sorry" my fault. She said " later you'll know" :rolleyes:

Was given a room on 2nd floor (as usual). Went in, do the sop, turn on light, tv ect...

Dare not make fun of her alr. We both sat on the bed. Her eyes were glued to the TV. I said what's so nice about media corp drama? Apparently she was too busy with OT and missed her fav drama series. While she was still watching tv I put my arm around her shoulder and move my head close to her ear. I love to slowly enjoy scent of women.

Until now not yet touched her vital parts, just taking in the full flavour of her. However to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting some body odour and smell of sweat. Don't ask me why, I find a faint odor of women's body and their sweat extremely sexy.

Con't to do that but she was like bo chap me :mad:. As I start to lick her ear she responed by strocking my didi. I love this feeling of touching each other while clothed. But given a choice I would not wear jeans for such occasion, again.

Slowly proceed to kissing. Wow was surprised what kissing can do to her, she hugged me really tight. At this point I felt as though we are bf and gf. Slipped my hand under her top and squeezed her A cupper. With my finger inside her small little bra, searched for her nipple and boy was it hard!

Then out of a sudden, she stood up, lifted up her skirt and pulled down her black panties, sat on the small stool with her back resting on the wall, spread her legs. I asked her what is happening? No lah if by now I still don't know what she wants, am I still a man? Went down but did not start licking. I like to appreciate woman's well kept secret a bit before savouring the freshness.

BonBonWin
23-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Pitching my tent.

lovemilfgilf80
23-09-2014, 08:34 PM
posted at the wrng place, well here it goes

fr con't

Started by running my tongue around both sides of her pussy. Just by doing this alr caused her to give a soft but firm moan. Hehe wonder how she would react when I poke the inner part of her sweet pussy.

She seem to enjoy it but so am I! Although I would had asked her to wash first ( call me a hygiene freak) but her's was not smelly at all. And to say that I licked her well would be an understatement. Lick like ice cream with down to up, poked, light and gentle biting of her lips...

This goes on for a bout 6-7 min? Hey it's time you service me right? I really enjoy this much more than if we were completely naked.

Licking my lady with her blouse up, bra down showing her nipples. Her panties pulled halfway down to her right leg. I really get my JAV fix

Whisper to her ear that I need her mouth to be over my didi. I stood up and asked her to unbelt my jeans. I love girl blowing me while I am still with my jeans halfway down.

So she blow me while sittting on the small stool. As where she was sitting was infront of the mirror, I can watch from the mirro how she moved her head up and down, though not as aggressively as those JAV actress. But that already turn me super on!

Maybe due to the 14km run the evening before, even with her very hungry mouth ( almost like going to swallow my whole didi) I did not shoot.

Leg was abit tired due to having to keep myself from slidding (had not time to remove socks yet) I pull her up and hug her. Told her we take a break. We each bought a bottle of pokka drinks from the 24hr store at the other hotel nearby (same brand hotel) We both went to rinse mouth before drinking Talk about a perfect match.

After our break we took shower saperately. Hehe woman are strange. She just let me lick her precious hole, while taking shower she still shy enough to close the door. I told her no need to close but she say I siow. Don't know who siow

She came out with tower around her and lay on the bed. I did the same. We are both now on bed. I told her I am not attached but I enjoy some gfe, can she put her head on my chest while I feel her hair. Her hair was a bit moisted but not wet since she did not wash them. As for me I can't take shower without washing my hair. Regreted getting this Essential brand shampoo. What honey ingredient , makes my hair so hard. Next time will bring my own Loreal royaljelly. The only praise I have for the shampoo is the very nice fragrance.

So with her head resting on my chest, stroke and smell her hair. Wow I was feeling so romantic. Maybe can consider bringng some candles next time ( i know what u thinking but I am not that kinky) and rose petals.

This loving feeling went on for quite a while then she asked me how much time do we have. I said about 45mins. Then she asked me "then you still want to do or not"

I replied" let me consider first... ......

Krazzie
23-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Nice one bro.. Pitching tent.