PDA

View Full Version : why my Reputation points are negative?

hiddencat2000
22-12-2005, 03:37 AM
Sorry for replying many times for some posts, this is not my idea since the system responds my reply so slow, then i have to try many times and it's not purposive.

sammyboyfor
22-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Sorry for replying many times for some posts, this is not my idea since the system responds my reply so slow, then i have to try many times and it's not purposive.

There is nothing wrong with the system at all.

When you first sign up, you're still under moderation and your messages go to the moderation queue before appearing in the forum.

Everything is explained in the newbies section preamble. Which part don't you understand??

http://sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

FORMS
22-12-2005, 01:47 PM
How about mine? What happen?

Joe.w
22-12-2005, 02:17 PM

Bro, word of advise, read through the newbies thread in details and you will not anyhow get zap la.... I also got same exp. last time heheh:cool:

And tell you soemthing also, i think this is not the place for you to post this thread.

sassychap
22-12-2005, 02:38 PM
There is nothing wrong with the system at all.

When you first sign up, you're still under moderation and your messages go to the moderation queue before appearing in the forum.

Everything is explained in the newbies section preamble. Which part don't you understand??

http://sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

as wat the boss says... there's nothing wrong with the system... read on newbies section preamble... does rep pts so impt to u? i've been minusing b4 alot of times...does the rep pts can xchange for prizes? money? car? if like tt alot of bros getting rich...in here not abt rep pts.. not the abt system.. not abt ya own EGO.. is all about self characteristic.. think back.. and u might realise tt u can contribute and stuff rather than thinking abt pts...

22-12-2005, 03:17 PM
as wat the boss says... there's nothing wrong with the system... read on newbies section preamble... does rep pts so impt to u? i've been minusing b4 alot of times...does the rep pts can xchange for prizes? money? car? if like tt alot of bros getting rich...in here not abt rep pts.. not the abt system.. not abt ya own EGO.. is all about self characteristic.. think back.. and u might realise tt u can contribute and stuff rather than thinking abt pts...

agree,in here i got alot of FL contact from bros here,almost try all.
but some really not up to my standard so i never put any FR in here b4.
but is gd try.
merry x'mas n happy bonking to all bros here.
cheers...

sibaysong4u
22-12-2005, 06:38 PM
How about mine? What happen?I round up the figure for you ok.:D

Cheri_Popper
22-12-2005, 07:33 PM
ThreadStarter, you asking ehy your Rep Pts are negative, the answer is very simple...because it is not in positive lo! :D

does that answer your question?

shadowlunar04
22-12-2005, 07:35 PM
ThreadStarter, you asking ehy your Rep Pts are negative, the answer is very simple...because it is not in positive lo! :D

does that answer your question?

Simple and yet chim answer. :rolleyes:

berg51
23-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Seems that some ppl here aren't grown up yet..

kingsky
23-12-2005, 12:40 AM
:p Is good to be young!!!

SYT_Gals_Lovers
23-12-2005, 03:18 AM
"Lao Da"......give us newbies aka new babies a chance la.....:p
We blur mah......thus we badly need "laoda" to show us the ropes.....hope the ropes is climbing to higher level and not for us to commit kamikaze...(hang ourself)............:D

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!!!!!!
My New Year resolution...ermmm.....hopr more FL next year....( very bad hor.....) anyway.......prosperous year to everyone.......

Happy Bonking

The_Unrepentant
23-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Bro, word of advise, read through the newbies thread in details and you will not anyhow get zap la.... I also got same exp. last time heheh:cool:

And tell you soemthing also, i think this is not the place for you to post this thread.

Advice is a noun. Advise is a verb.Should be Advice.:D

The_Unrepentant
23-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Which part don't you understand??

something wrong with the structuring of the sentence.:cool: