PDA

View Full Version : do u store nude photos on ur phone?

GianfrancoZola
14-09-2014, 07:28 PM
can be of urself or others

are u secretly hoping that others will find out or afraid it will leak accidentally?

mega67
14-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I just deleted a short clip of me and a fl. Not so much because of leak. I'm afraid my co will find out.

peter19
14-09-2014, 08:57 PM
There are apps to hide those photos, so why worry?:D

Tsurugi
14-09-2014, 09:26 PM
So you store yours? Share?:eek:

lustyz
16-09-2014, 12:20 AM
can be of urself or others

are u secretly hoping that others will find out or afraid it will leak accidentally?

Nowadays it's quite risky, the phone tends to show everything in the gallery...

gunner77
16-09-2014, 12:38 AM
yes i do in the past.

acidicavex
16-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Better upload to a hdd and delete from phone. Although even delete there are ways to retrieve them. SO end of it better not have any taken.

Yakuza
16-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Better upload to a hdd and delete from phone. Although even delete there are ways to retrieve them. SO end of it better not have any taken.

true true .. but there's one way .. store in cloud .. no one can access accept the servers .. very safe i think and u can access it anywhere on the go ..:D

acidicavex
16-09-2014, 09:26 AM
true true .. but there's one way .. store in cloud .. no one can access accept the servers .. very safe i think and u can access it anywhere on the go ..:D

Yah bro for pte viewing that is a good choice :D

BiRd13
16-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Nah..nvr...

Unless ppl who send me de nude pic...some still inside my phone though...

My ownself or with ex etc de...all store in external hdd...

unsung80
16-09-2014, 12:29 PM
i store my own nude and cum pictures in my phone though. sometimes i have notti girls from Japan, Korea, Malaysia and Mongolia on FB send me their close up nude and body shots. but if it crash i also can't be too bother.

newyorker88
16-09-2014, 12:31 PM
true true .. but there's one way .. store in cloud .. no one can access accept the servers .. very safe i think and u can access it anywhere on the go ..

Not true, you read about the celebrities nude photo hack issues?

Aufdemar
16-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Nowadays it's quite risky, the phone tends to show everything in the gallery...

Bro, here's a couple of ways to circumvent this.

1. Create and name a file as '.nomedia' and put this file in the folder you do not want the gallery to scan. When you open Gallery app, the image/ video files in that folder will not be previewed.

2. Better yet, prefix that particular folder with a dot (.). e.g. change folder name 'mybonks' to '.mybonks'. However you'd need a 3rd party file manager from playstore to view that folder again e.g Astro File Manager.

Not sure if any others have better ways, I'm just sharing from my limited knowledge thou.

Falicia
16-09-2014, 07:30 PM
i do have my nude pics in my phone but is locked up in apps

jacky43
16-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Delete everything please because one fine day, you travel into another country. Out of no where their ICA officers even in returning home. The officer access and found out nude pictures.

Precautious always better then care, same with protected sex. By the way that PRC PR tour guide has made Chinese Newspaper headlines. Mine PRC colleagues though that's cool saying he is smart to make such profits. I chide them with this.

Probably chairman Mao taught him that and, show me the red book.

lateNightyOwl
16-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Even if have, it's those kind that won't show the face or anything easily recognizable.