PDA

View Full Version : My ex-colleague my senior

hornybee2
13-09-2014, 11:54 AM
During my very first job, I was posted outstation to get on the job training for 1 month. I was assign a senior to tag along for on-the-job training. My senior was 1 year elder than me and she has huge (.)(.).

We are all working in a very small room. I did not know whether it was accidentally or was intentionally, my senior will bump her boob on to my arm or back. Like when she was behind me, she will follow or stand so close which sometimes I stop I can feel her boob knocking on me.

These incident keeps me looking forward to go to office everyday. It was an enjoyable month getting to eat 'ice-cream' once awhile. Not long after that the training finished, time flies, I back to my own place.

We did not meet for a couple of years until one day she called me up asked for a catch up as she is attending a friend's wedding in town. I couldn't wait for the day to arrive even only a few days to go. So I waited for her.

java_cool
13-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Bro, setting up tent. Please continue.

fictionman
13-09-2014, 01:53 PM
U seem to fuck alot of ur "ex colleagues" hor

hornybee2
13-09-2014, 04:39 PM
fictionman, no la. sorry. Both the post refer to same case. I didn't see my post after more than 20 hours so I re-post. However was approved by the same time.

hornybee2
14-09-2014, 12:42 AM
So the day came, she arrived in town on the weekend to attend her friend's wedding. She called me on Monday, and I fetched her straight after work for dinner. Normal chit chat. But a bit sounds like she just broke up or 'dry' for quite awhile. She was wearing those tight tee and really wash eyes session for me. Once awhile I will peek at her nice shape boob.

Drink full eat full. Time to fetch her back to her friend house which was the bride house. The condo where she was staying looks old from the outside. Gone thru the security and was asked to leave my ID and was informed that I was going to drop off. Security inform me only max a few hours can park in the compound. My senior complaint to me on the stupid rules bla bla bla.

Time to say good-bye and nothing happened. A bit disappointed. She suddenly invite me to go up. I told her paiseh, to go disturb her friend, some more people newly wed. She told me not to worry. They gone for honeymoon liao. So I fast hand fast leg park my car and follow her up to the unit.

hornybee2
15-09-2014, 12:42 AM
So up we go to the condo unit. Once I step in the ambiance was totally different from the outside look of the run down condo. The ambiance was like going into a spa where the cover some part with those stone foot massage path way. The dim yellow lighting just like an honeymoon suite. Well ofcoz it was for the new wed couple. She showed me around. I didn't get to look at the master room. However the guest room she is sleeping was already looks very nice.

We settled in the living room with some chit chat. I told her the unit was very nice. She hinted me asked me I can stay if I wanted to. It was very unusual for me not to go home for sleep as I stay with my parents. Not that I can't it just I do not have a girl friend then and usually I stay home. I told her my NRIC is still with the security at the guard house and I was not allowed to park overnight. She again complaint the leceh-ness of that security thingy.

We were sitting next to each other at the sofa having eyes contact. We went quiet for awhile and the feeling was awkward, maybe she paiseh asking me to stay. But deep in heart I was so excited. Then I start to find some topic saying lets watch TV or DVD. I start to look inside the drawer of the TV cabinet. A couple of DVDs, not much, but look what have I found. Jeng jeng jeng jeng... X-rated film!!...

simidai
15-09-2014, 01:15 AM
tS, campfire started... ;)

KobeTopGun
17-09-2014, 05:08 PM
I bring popcorn.

hornybee2
18-09-2014, 01:20 AM
So with the disk on hand while still in the drawer, my mind was like should I show it to her or should I pretend not seeing it. While struggling who knows she was already standing next to me as I saw the shadow. I turned to look at her, and she stared at me. She gave me those smile. A bit blush on her face.

I asked: "This one want?"
She answered "Can". While she went back to the sofa.
Me: "You can take it or not?"
She: "What thing cannot take it?". She was acting blur.
Me: "I don't know. Later you feel hot, how?"
She: "Feel hot ma take bath lo.". She laugh.
She: "Why you worry?"
Me: "I scare I also hot"
She: "Then ma take bath lo."

Wah... my heart pumped so fast then. Thinking this is the chance liao to pop the golden question.

Me: "If 2 of us hot at the same time how? Take together ah?"
She: "Wait you hot only talk."
Me: "I already hot liao."
She laugh again. She: "Faster play the movie la."

After switch on the Play button on the player. I hold the remote control while going back to the sofa. We were sitting near to each other. It is a small sofa, she can actually keep a distance, but she was sitting very close to me.

The movie started, it was those Hong Kong 3 stars rated with crap story line. But who bothers. I was not paying attention at all to the movie. All the possible things could happened being imagine.

hornybee2
18-09-2014, 10:31 AM
If bro like my story. Please support and upz me. Thanks. To be continue...

bigmannow
18-09-2014, 10:51 AM
camping ......

seabass
18-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Nice reading

NRider
18-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Pitching my tent ...

Falicia
18-09-2014, 08:34 PM
I had a good time with my ex colleague, in the pantry at a late hour too

alan0338
18-09-2014, 09:18 PM
camp for more... :D

whatdoido
18-09-2014, 09:43 PM
tS, campfire started... ;)

Marshmallows ready

Sexinthecity
18-09-2014, 10:02 PM
juicy.. i like! continue pls.

almera
18-09-2014, 10:33 PM
lucky junior ..

hornybee2
20-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Watch for don't know have 15 mins or not but already feel very long time. Nothing happened. She never said want to take bath also. I not sure whether she on or not. I also thinking what to tell my family I was not going back to sleep, no clothes to change and the next day has to go work. Can't be wearing the same shirt the condo security might still give me problem for staying overnight.

So I show tire face and stand up telling her I was going home. She can continue with the movie. Took my laptop bag, chit chat while walk to the door, she followed and grab the key, opened the door. Her face look like not willing to let me go. I already stepped outside the house. She then popped out: 'If you are tire, you can stay', I told never mind. I am ok. The way she looked at me like I am her someone which going to leave her for a long while before we see again that kind of look. I said 'Ok la. Bye bye. Close the door, and anything please call me'. Before I could actually finish my sentence, she grab my arm and pulled me in and said: 'Can company me awhile?'

To be continued......

Eternal Luck
22-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Waiting for TS to continue.

hornybee2
23-09-2014, 12:13 AM
She just pulled my arm and led me in the house again. I quickly use my feet to take off my shoes again. She led me back to the sofa. She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lip and whispered to me 'want to take bath?'

I just nodded my head. Again she held my hand and we went into her room with a shared bath room attached with the other common room. As soon as went in to the room, when I saw the nice bed, I couldn't take it anymore. I hug her from behind, stick my rod at her ass while walk for another few steps, and I pushed her on to the bed. Still with our clothes on, I kissed her ear, her neck, knowing that were some of the sensitive spots, at the same time rub my rod against her ass.

Now when I imagine back, can still feel the sensation, the feel was close to a cum. Haha. The first moment you started the action where you waited whole night wondering whether are you going to hit 'jackpot', and you really did.

She enjoyed it. Can tell from her moan. Hehe...

manure
23-09-2014, 12:14 AM
come on ts :D

superman
23-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Please continue:)

hornybee2
27-09-2014, 11:03 PM
While kissing her neck, I slowly turn her over facing me. We dfk each other while I still rubbing with my rod, this time against her front, with her knee-long skirt and my pants on. My hand all around her, but mainly squeezing the good pair of tits, not so good feeling with shirt on. I unbutton the shirt, saw the light pink lace bra, I kiss her chest then her breast (the north hemisphere) which not covered by the bra. I pulled one side of it down and start licking and busy squeezing and tuning the analog radio button.

Her hand also start to play with my little brother and my little bro is hard and pants become tight haha. I took off my belt, my pants and shirt, flip her skirt up and rub again with our underwear on.

I then peek at her panties, and it was pink in colour. I test water sniff a bit. Her panties a little wet and no smell. Unzip her skirt and start licking her inner thigh slowly move to her crack, she was like shivering, and moan. I then attacked her clitoris thru her panties. After awhile her panties was like soaking, by then I did not know whether is her love juice or my saliva.

Mavrick69
28-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Great story TS

singlet
28-09-2014, 11:19 PM
drooling liao... haha

28-09-2014, 11:26 PM
waowao.. camping

RisingShadow
29-09-2014, 10:51 AM
The action gets hotter. :)

hornybee2
08-10-2014, 12:40 AM
I pulled down her panties slowly while still not leaving my tongue away from pussy. From licking through the panties, I am now licking and sucking the love juice directly. While attacking her labium with my tongue, I slowly stroke her clitoris with my finger (just like moving left and right with my finger on my touchpad on the laptop quickly). Makes her moan even louder. She tried to hold my hand, can tell that she cannot tahan but is not the sign she wanted me to stop neither.

Not long after that I took off my underwear, slowly lick up north, pass through her belly button, in between the hills, gone through her neck and french her. I went on top and hug her. I bend my body so that she can lick my nipples. But that is not the intention. Hehe...

I move forward by kneeling between her armpit and place my rod just in front of her face. Without saying a word. She have my whole rod is inside her mouth. It is wet and warm inside just like my bird went back into its nest.

tallsynn
08-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Hot update, camping for more

xiaomi
08-10-2014, 02:33 AM
waaa... camping for more.:)

KnightScorpio
10-10-2014, 03:16 PM
TS you must be having a long blowjob.

Pastaty
10-10-2014, 04:36 PM
nice story, camp for updates

otamay
11-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Camping here for more updates. :)

Utopiak
11-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Camping for more ....

JokerDeBest
12-10-2014, 05:54 PM
TS still not back ?

Userp
12-10-2014, 07:28 PM
ts please do continue , nice story

hornybee2
14-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Sorry for the supporter was busy lately.
-----------------------------------------------
She slowly pull out my rod from her mouth and my rod was slimy already with her saliva. The sensation was indescribable syiok even though was just the first suck, I guess was hold up too long from the foreplay. She then hold my rod with her hand half on the rod, half covering the balls. She started tickling the tip of the head with her tongue followed by licking from the south between my balls, scan through the rod, and slowly up to the tip before putting the whole thing in her mouth again.

Then she start moving her head in and out simulating the pumping. For a good minute or two, I feel the cum is rushing out and I have no time to inform her and I have no intention to pull out from her mouth. Hehe. Remember I was kneeling on top of her having the most nice view seeing her working on me.

I then shoot in her mouth, she was like a bit shocked cause she was not prepared and her eyes was wide open for a milisecond and close back and maybe don't know what to do or reject, she just enjoy it. I quickly ask her to give some suction while I unload the rest of the cum. And I can tell you, when the timing is right while you are unloading and she did the sucking at the same time. You are like in heaven.

KimEmma
15-10-2014, 06:58 AM
Very happy you are back. :p

Sportist
15-10-2014, 02:08 PM
good sharing of such wonderful story, keep it up

DoubleSSS
17-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Any more ?