PDA

View Full Version : Gambir Sarawak

OsamaBinLaden
12-09-2014, 09:13 AM
hey bros

i am sure all of u have heard of gambir sarawak. i am juz wondering if any of u bros in here know if gambir sarawak can be bought "off-the-shelf"..?? i know about the online stores and all. but is it available in shops? geylang or elsewhere?

spanish fly can be found in some of the mamak shop in geylang. but gambir? i tried to google and all but still cannot find.

any idea? and how much it will cost?

i dont have anything much in return. but if any bros with reliable source want some up points i have 11 to give.

thank you very much in advance.

ah rat
12-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Ts, Qoo10 selling :D

passi0n
12-09-2014, 02:13 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9987590&postcount=4

Mamak shop at Kampong Kapor rd along Desker road near the backlane.
Think is 5.00 only. Those tree bark type.
When you go along desker road or rowell road, lookout for Kampong kapor rd, in between desker & rowell there are 2 mamak shop near that infamous backlane, selling sweets, tabacco, condoms etc. ask the mamak for gambir sarawak. and you can bargain from the price that he quoted.

OsamaBinLaden
12-09-2014, 05:26 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9987590&postcount=4

found it... thanks...!!!
it's not exactly the bark... its a cream... but it should do fine...
i have some replies but those are online sources that i have already known...

for your assistance... i will let u jump my long queue of uplist and u will be rewarded soon... :D :D

TheGreatOne
12-09-2014, 06:12 PM
No bbbj after applying or the girl will feel the numbness as well ;)

Griffinx
14-09-2014, 12:41 PM
ur dick will feel numb. the sensation of poking vagina is greatly reduced. If u r doing it raw with ur gf, imagine a numb dick screwing a numb vagina....

sexboi79
14-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Bro Osama, the mamak shop in between geylang lor 18 and lor 16 is selling the bark type. $15 a piece.

passi0n
22-09-2014, 12:11 AM
No bbbj after applying or the girl will feel the numbness as well ;)

ur dick will feel numb. the sensation of poking vagina is greatly reduced. If u r doing it raw with ur gf, imagine a numb dick screwing a numb vagina....

I applied 1 hr in advance, then either wash it or wipe with wet tissue. no issue of numbness complain by the other party...

sky_liner2
22-09-2014, 09:51 AM
found it... thanks...!!!
it's not exactly the bark... its a cream... but it should do fine...
i have some replies but those are online sources that i have already known...

for your assistance... i will let u jump my long queue of uplist and u will be rewarded soon... :D :D

Bro, the one you found same as the one being sold here SBF? How much? Can PM me the location to purchase? Thanks so muchy.

OldRooster
22-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Bro, the one you found same as the one being sold here SBF? How much? Can PM me the location to purchase? Thanks so muchy.

Bro, I hv a bottle which i hv bought here, it doesn't hv any effect on me,if u want to try I can give it to u free

OsamaBinLaden
22-09-2014, 07:25 PM

wah kaoz... the location already so openly posted here...

Bro, I hv a bottle which i hv bought here, it doesn't hv any effect on me,if u want to try I can give it to u free

sure bo? u wanna gimme free ah?

GabSong
23-09-2014, 09:43 AM

I went to the location leh... all Mama shops say dun sell... :(

OldRooster
23-09-2014, 04:58 PM

sure bo? u wanna gimme free ah?

Sure, no Xao....

OsamaBinLaden
23-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Sure, no Xao....

how to take from u bro? :D :D

snell08
25-09-2014, 02:56 AM
I have one 100ml gambir for sales ,i brought it from this site
Used twice but I dont like the numbness feeling.
Still has alot like new

http://gambir.99k.org/order.html

PM me to deal