PDA

View Full Version : guys with long nails can finger?

putanginamall
11-09-2014, 04:35 PM
till now i cannot finger any fl because they see i have long nails. i am not refering to unkept nails. my nails grow awkwardly like most females, meaning to say, the long part still has flesh sticking and growing to it. in other words, even if i cut my nails the shortest possible without hurting the flesh, my nails are still longest part of my extended fingers. does it mean i forever cannot finger anyone?

actually, will long nails really hurt them? anyone suffer before like me? any FL ever accept long nails?

happpy
11-09-2014, 04:42 PM
please just cut your nails. you are a guy. :(

prettymannequin
11-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Yea it's pretty gross when the nail is longer than the tip of the flesh of your finger.

It's not really the fear of getting hurt, but it just feels uncomfortable. And gross.

fion.18
11-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Pls try file ur nails because trust me it hurts when you get fingered by someone with long nails. Don't believe, stick ur finger up ur butt.

Nails can scratch her delicate areas and in turn expose her to bacteria / infections. Not fun leh.

P/s if really can't then go for a manicure. See if the professionals can help. Guys with short and clean nails are always a turn on

Machupichu
11-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Can use condom cover your finger lor. :p

Aceyfox
11-09-2014, 06:04 PM
please just cut your nails. you are a guy. :(

i have this problem since last year also. I always keep my nails short and clean but since last year, the inner flesh starts growing outwards(stuck on the underside of the nails). I tried clipping but it was way too painful as its FLESH. So all i can do now is to file and file but it still hurts when fileing and there will still be a limit to where i can file :(

Yellowman
11-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Aiyar...girls blow you with teeth, u shiok meh? Same lar...you finger girls with fingernail, they shiok meh?

jason910
11-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Aiyar...girls blow you with teeth, u shiok meh? Same lar...you finger girls with fingernail, they shiok meh?

I always ask my fb bj me n use her teeth to grind me as I feel very shiok le. I like.

putanginamall
12-09-2014, 03:38 AM
I hope you guys don't misunderstand. I don't keep long nails. I cut them extremely short, but even after cutting, the nails are still long because flesh stuck to them.

wheremycar
12-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Try filing your nails after you cut them? Smoothen the edges out

ah rat
12-09-2014, 07:56 AM
I hope you guys don't misunderstand. I don't keep long nails. I cut them extremely short, but even after cutting, the nails are still long because flesh stuck to them.

Not all FL allow to do fingering.If accidently injure their inner flesh,they have to take a break. And somemore not all girls love fingering :D

GoldRabbit
12-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Not all FL allow to do fingering.If accidently injure their inner flesh,they have to take a break. And somemore not all girls love fingering :D

Best to put on condom on the fingernail.:p

Botakhead
12-09-2014, 03:36 PM
What the hell with fingering, painting can do the job too. Licking and nibbling around the groin and vagina areas, that will be stimulating enough.

Fingering is also a kind of skill which needs to be very careful and not to be done too aggressively, otherwise if you cause that pussy to be in pain, there goes your intimate sexion.

wolflust
12-09-2014, 04:34 PM
TS just trim your nails as often as you can, that will help but it takes some time for the flesh under your nail to shrink back.

skinny191096
12-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I understand what you are saying.

I keep my nails short (cut all the white part) but there will stick be nails sticking out.

Conclusion, think the FL just want to avoid being finger and the fear of being cut by your nails.

I fingered my wife- just did it yesterday with moderate length of nails.
Some more, 3 fingers in.
No complains and it was at her request to keep putting fingers in.

Even my lover, she is comfortable with me fingering her.
But only 1 finger the maxi, she can take it.

Also the technique is important, shouldn't be using nails to scratch inside.
Should use the tip of the finger to rub inside.

Didi~wa~Didi
12-09-2014, 08:59 PM

Not all FL allow fingering cos they afraid a newbie or sadist for eg. will injure their pussy aka rice bowl and then the FL cannot earn money for x no. of days. Or worst they catch some infection from bacteria under the finger nails and slowly stink their pussies up and scare away customers.

One thing for sure is fingering pussy with long nails is not dangerous for the girl if its done with care. A matter of trust between 2 parties like in any situation but obviously this is a delicate situation lol. In ang mo av can see girls with long nails finger themselves and each other vigorously also.

ah rat
15-09-2014, 03:26 PM
I fingered my wife- just did it yesterday with moderate length of nails.
Some more, 3 fingers in.
No complains and it was at her request to keep putting fingers in.

Even my lover, she is comfortable with me fingering her.
But only 1 finger the maxi, she can take it.

Also the technique is important, shouldn't be using nails to scratch inside.
Should use the tip of the finger to rub inside.

Bro,any chance of u recording how to do fingering.:p :D

unsung80
15-09-2014, 03:33 PM
How about visiting a manicure shop to get the pretty ladies to cut for you. After that you can go finger any ladies (legally) you want. Maybe the lady later like your fingers and ask for more fingering.

freezetheDB
15-09-2014, 04:28 PM
most ladies will tell you they dont like long fingernails on men.

i keep mine trimmed short such that it will never protrude the flesh part.

Botakhead
17-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Need to keep the nails on that little pinkie, for picking nose, digging ear and remove any matter stuck in between teeth. :D

PhineasPG
18-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Best not. There is a good chance to scratch the inside of the vagina.
Please keep your nails short.