PDA

View Full Version : f**k buddy to exchange and share?

doglived
19-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Hi,

Jus wondering, how come there is no thread on f**k buddies? It would be good to trade f**k buddies once in a while, when we are bored of them. I am sure they like the change too.

Anyone?

Regards,

Dog

euro2004
20-12-2005, 01:43 AM
here;s one who is in town now...
from china, mid 20s, 164cm, about 43-47kg.
does freelance, and PT at KTV too.
last time few time she's here, tried her.
slim, chatty, A-cupper...
niner tree ei8ht sex
heaven to fight one
break the code, you'll get her.
normally evening after dinner, cos day time sleep mah...
she got to report to her mum.
Up to you to nego.I got full night for 180(include her cab fare)
england not powderful one, prefered converse using chinese.

lg_lim21
20-12-2005, 07:37 AM
wat her number???

euphoria777
20-12-2005, 11:39 AM
wat her number???

aiya....he already ask u to break the code liao ma
"niner tree ei8ht sex heaven to fight one"

Chinki
20-12-2005, 01:49 PM
here;s one who is in town now...
from china, mid 20s, 164cm, about 43-47kg.
does freelance, and PT at KTV too.
last time few time she's here, tried her.
slim, chatty, A-cupper...
niner tree ei8ht sex
heaven to fight one
break the code, you'll get her.
normally evening after dinner, cos day time sleep mah...
she got to report to her mum.
Up to you to nego.I got full night for 180(include her cab fare)
england not powderful one, prefered converse using chinese.

Bro, sorry but am newbie, I think I've broken the code. Can I call direct or do I have to go through you first or what's the procedure please...?BTW, what's her name please bro?

doglived
20-12-2005, 03:33 PM
I called the number. She tells me she doesnt do this kind of thing.

doglived
20-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi,

Jus wondering, how come there is no thread on f**k buddies? It would be good to trade f**k buddies once in a while, when we are bored of them. I am sure they like the change too.

Anyone?

Regards,

Dog

Basically I am trying to set up a sharing network system where all brothers can have a win win situation. FLs are not welcome unless with exceptional qualities and value prices. The focus is on willing FOC girls maybe with other forms of 'payment' like alcohol or dinner treats.

soul_vision
25-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Got Free One Meh......... haha

Hanxinco88
25-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Basically I am trying to set up a sharing network system where all brothers can have a win win situation. FLs are not welcome unless with exceptional qualities and value prices. The focus is on willing FOC girls maybe with other forms of 'payment' like alcohol or dinner treats.

Bro....how about u start the ball rolling by sharing some......

Cheers

Klein76
25-12-2005, 07:26 AM
I think is hard to get freelunch nowsaday ;) agree?

cheers

Easydeals
25-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Either you are prince charming or your dad is fucking rich, dun think got free lunch nowadays. Even you share the chick may not want to. :(

virginboy926
28-12-2005, 02:36 PM
last time in IRC, have alot ma. i also wonder why the girls so smart now. all choose to qc their partners in cheonging ground.

but no offends, nothing is free in this world.

fuck buddy may have, but make sure u have a legendary cock or a super good figure. and ur mouth must be real sweet to hook 1.

am i right ?

but i have none of the above, and i got encounter a free fuck before in irc, but the lady cannot make it. but too bad, lost contact liao.

sighz

regards
VB.

KLKOOL
28-12-2005, 02:53 PM
In life where got anything free one ?? what u pay for in the end is more than getiing a FL.. Unless u casanova... wif charming personality and damn leng chai and golden cock... that the girls cannot resist... I think this is a fantasy... also, the other thing to becareful of is the 'stickiness' nature of the ger... since a lot of bros here already have commitments... buyer beware :)