PDA

View Full Version : The old UG days

pandaguy
10-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi guys, have been lurking around for quite awhile now and decided to post my very first story! This is based on what really happened during my days in my uniformed group CCA during my secondary school days. Names have been changed of course to protect the privacy of those involved. Please up me if you like my story so that I can continue it :o

Some background story first -

Back in secondary school, I joined my school's scout group as I have no idea what I wanted to do at that time plus it seems good to prep me for NS (I know I know.. Naive idea at that time). My secondary 1 and 2 days were boring, mainly mugging and playing, not much interaction with any girls. I worked my way up and became a one of the heads during my upper secondary school days. Now for those who aren't informed about UG activities, there's actually a lot of campfire going on where a lot of different groups are invited, and during our upper secondary school days, that's how we 'hunted' for girls.

The story I'm about to tell happens on one of such campfire, where my school's group co-hosted a campfire with a girl guides group for a district campfire which will happen during a camp. This was when I was in secondary 3.

There are a total of 3 days in this camp day 0, for prep, day 1 where we have some games and activites, day 2 where the campfire will happen, and day 3 where we pack up and go home.

Day 0 went by with nothing much as there was only people from my scout group there to prepare the game items.

Day 1 was where all the fun began. As I was one of the senior patrol leader of my group, I was to ensure that everyone was there on time and that no one was late, yada yada all the camp stuff. Although the girl guides were already with us when we do this, I haven't paid much attention to them yet (work focused while I was young and blur). We were split into 2 groups after that, some of us seniors were to lead the games in the camp, and some of us were to prepare the items for the campfire.

I was stuck in the latter group and had no chance to interact with the girls as it was a 'guys' job and no guides were attached to us. It was only during lunch time when my friend A, another senior patrol leader told me about the girls

A: Eh pandaguy, you got see until the guides bo? Got some sibei chio one leh...

Me: Really meh... Never go notice leh, was busy taking care of everything that needed to be done this morning. So how which one your eyecandy?

A: Don't so chiong can or not! learn to relax leh bro! Just now I saw one quite cute one sia! I think younger than us by one year only! There there! There she is! She looking over leh bro!

I looked over to where A was rolling his eyeballs at to see one of the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life. Once she caught me looking over, she shyly looked away and continued talking to her friend.

Me: wah really quite cute

A: Eh you don't come snatch hor! Go find your own! I think got one of the girls interested in me leh! Just now their table keep looking over and then giggling amongst themselves

Me: Mai BHB leh, they looking at me cannot is it

A: Ya ya faster finish your food la you like to chiong so much right still got a lot of things to do and prepare! Oh ya tonight me and C jio-ing some of them out to play true or dare, want to join or not? Don't say we bo jio.

Me: Okay okay, where and what time?

A: After bathing tonight lor, meet under the clock then we play there, you bring the bottle ah!

Me: okay okay.

With that, we ended our lunch and continued preparing the items for the campfire while the rest continued with their games.

To be continued...

tsquare
10-09-2014, 08:34 PM
please go on.
camping here