PDA

View Full Version : GL $150CAT got Check-Up wan anot ???

blondes
19-12-2005, 05:48 PM
i think i kanna gonorrhoea from this $150 cat gal., Last monday went to this $150 cat. wed felt uneasy. urine bit pain... itichy also.... Just now went to DSC, but needs my urine at least 4 hrs ago... so no choice .checkup tomorrow.... but the doc have a look, saw a little bit of transparent discharge from my pennis. cha 6 liao.... she says most likely kanna... siao liao....

does mouth ulcer causes this ??? like this i can ask my wife to go for check-up, then told her not to blow me when she got an ulcer.... no choice liao. if not she sure CHOP me....

:(

asdfghjkl
19-12-2005, 05:52 PM
i think ur question can be better phrased as "GL150 got STD anot?"

kerplunkz
19-12-2005, 06:02 PM
i think i kanna gonorrhoea from this $150 cat gal., Last monday went to this $150 cat. wed felt uneasy. urine bit pain... itichy also.... Just now went to DSC, but needs my urine at least 4 hrs ago... so no choice .checkup tomorrow.... but the doc have a look, saw a little bit of transparent discharge from my pennis. cha 6 liao.... she says most likely kanna... siao liao....

does mouth ulcer causes this ??? like this i can ask my wife to go for check-up, then told her not to blow me when she got an ulcer.... no choice liao. if not she sure CHOP me....

Got Use Condom ? Omg Wife Ulcer ?
Hmm Good Luck BRO.
Practice Safe Sex. Use Condom.

blondes
19-12-2005, 06:42 PM
does an BBBJ from a gal who she is having an ulcer causes gonorrhoea ???

This $150cat does damn good BBBJ+CIM... NB... i think i got gonorrhoea from her BBBJ liao la... CB....

$150cat gals all not in the room wan, they seemed like walk from a place to anther place. do they pratice regular check-up ??? doesnt they ??

blondes
21-12-2005, 01:44 AM
If not the $150Cat Malaysian girl named Sally, lor 16 end , last house. then must be the PRC named ling ling from BS KTV. because i did BBBJ with them.... PRC 1wk + away i felt uneasy. that $150cat. 2 days later, uneasy.

i teasted today, i wasnt kanna the Gorran&*^(. doc tested. but Got NGU... needs medication pills for 2 wks.. :(

Jang5556
21-12-2005, 07:42 AM
If not the $150Cat Malaysian girl named Sally, lor 16 end , last house. then must be the PRC named ling ling from BS KTV. because i did BBBJ with them.... PRC 1wk + away i felt uneasy. that $150cat. 2 days later, uneasy.

i teasted today, i wasnt kanna the Gorran&*^(. doc tested. but Got NGU... needs medication pills for 2 wks.. :(

NGU Symptoms:

• Begin 1-3 weeks after exposure
• Most women and some men have no symptoms
• Clear, yellow or white pus from the penis
• Discharge or burning of the vagina
• Burning or pain during urination

TRANSMISSION

NGU is Spread by:

• Vaginal sex
• Oral sex
• Anal sex

COMPLICATIONS/CONSEQUENCES

If NGU is Left Untreated:

• Can lead to more serious infection
• Reproductive organs can be damaged
• May lead to infertility in men and women
• Can be spread to other sex partners

PREVENTION

Recommendations to Reduce the Spread of NGU:

• Always use latex condoms, consistently and correctly, during vaginal and anal sex
• Use a latex condom for oral sex on a penis
• Use a latex barrier for oral sex on a vagina or anus (dental dam or condom cut in half)
• Limit the number of sex partners
• Get a test from a doctor or other medical provider if infection suspected
• Notify sex partners immediately if infected
• Make sure sex partners are tested and treated

TREATMENT

Treatment of NGU:

• NGU can be cured with proper medication from a doctor
• Partners should be treated at same time

The GL Stalker
22-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Also got the same sensation afterwards from WLs, FLs who did raw and bbbj. Kenna some discharge but applied the basic qi technique of jiu yang shengong xinfa. Afterwards itch, pain and discharge just go away. Rod still looks as gleaming, curvy & tall like the studs in professional XXX movies, able to make highly seasoned WL40s cum 2-3 times in a session near closing hours. :D
Serious, also kenna jialat before picking up this xinfa, pain felt like as though urinating blood with shattered bone pieces, throw submissive Ms Universe standard (ie. Iceland & Philippines, fucking chio -looks 8.8 & 9 :p ) in bedrm also cannot up, don't say perform, felt sharp pain pulsating in every few minutes through whole lower pelvic region. While dazed, crawled into clinic to get treated, fainted a couple of times, then old doctor passed some qi to revive me, photostated just 2 pages of 1st chapter and level of technique for me. The rest is history.

blondes
22-12-2005, 01:57 AM
NGU Symptoms:

• Begin 1-3 weeks after exposure
• Most women and some men have no symptoms
• Clear, yellow or white pus from the penis
• Discharge or burning of the vagina
• Burning or pain during urination

TRANSMISSION

NGU is Spread by:

• Vaginal sex
• Oral sex
• Anal sex

COMPLICATIONS/CONSEQUENCES

If NGU is Left Untreated:

• Can lead to more serious infection
• Reproductive organs can be damaged
• May lead to infertility in men and women
• Can be spread to other sex partners

PREVENTION

Recommendations to Reduce the Spread of NGU:

• Always use latex condoms, consistently and correctly, during vaginal and anal sex
• Use a latex condom for oral sex on a penis
• Use a latex barrier for oral sex on a vagina or anus (dental dam or condom cut in half)
• Limit the number of sex partners
• Get a test from a doctor or other medical provider if infection suspected
• Notify sex partners immediately if infected
• Make sure sex partners are tested and treated

TREATMENT

Treatment of NGU:

• NGU can be cured with proper medication from a doctor
• Partners should be treated at same time

yeah, bro... u r right.. i got this prize :(

very sad now... shall quit BBBJ... & sex outside.... BJ with cd ??? Mmm... i heard was 100% safe ?:p

Jang5556
22-12-2005, 07:12 PM
yeah, bro... u r right.. i got this prize :(

very sad now... shall quit BBBJ... & sex outside.... BJ with cd ??? Mmm... i heard was 100% safe ?:p

Nah, 100% safe is only when no sex with high risk partners....

geylangbonker
24-12-2005, 07:32 AM

Hi bro....i also had bbj with ling ling from bs quite sometime ago....i did it with her raw some more........now a bit scared leh after hearing this......is the ling ling u talking abt short short one eyes big big one just came back after 1-2 months mia.....aS for malaysia gal i believe they don't went for chkup in a month or so as they carried yellow card......!

boyboy_25
25-12-2005, 12:58 AM
The GL gal cum back from their 1 mth break, they'll be required to go for a checkup at DSC. Afterwhich they're then given the yellow card which is a proof of ok health status... That's what i know from the gals.

blondes
27-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Hi bro....i also had bbj with ling ling from bs quite sometime ago....i did it with her raw some more........now a bit scared leh after hearing this......is the ling ling u talking abt short short one eyes big big one just came back after 1-2 months mia.....aS for malaysia gal i believe they don't went for chkup in a month or so as they carried yellow card......!

PRC Ling Ling, abt 25-27, works at BS KTV. very soft , slaggy tits.... indeed eyes quite big,. Damn, i think 90% from her liao. felt uneasy after BBBJ from her after a wk...

bro, i think u better go for an checkup. maybe sometimes u felt nothing. just in case.