PDA

View Full Version : Web-cam from 18 y Japanese..

Mr.Ng
19-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Chatted her up on "Friendster" and now we meet on yahoo-messenger. Got het to undress...

Mr.Ng
19-12-2005, 10:46 AM
..and she got hot...

donkeykong99
19-12-2005, 10:50 AM
im sorry but i would like to raise this point , when i first join its the understanding that the pictures that we submit is the pictures that we take personally of the ladies involved and not other medium but isnt it getting a bit ridiculous with pictures of the following categories being involved

1. mms pictures
2.webcam pictures
3. pictures that my friend send to me

perhaps you all would like to discuss about this points, personally i think its unfair that this pictures would be in the same categories that the pictures that we take a lot of effort in convincing the ladies to let us take-it is a lot of work

sammyboyfor
19-12-2005, 11:55 AM
im sorry but i would like to raise this point , when i first join its the understanding that the pictures that we submit is the pictures that we take personally of the ladies k

Yup you are absolutely right. Only pix that are taken personally by the member concerned are allowed in the private picture forum.

MMS and webcam pix are not acceptable as there is absolutely no way their authenticity can be verified.

Pictures sent by friends are almost always taken from some other website.

Regards,

sam.

Mr.Ng
19-12-2005, 01:49 PM
..."MMS"..are that the pics from a phone? On that I would absolutely agree...get rid of all this blurr snapshots from phone-cams!

On web-cam, same as on spy-cams or pinhole cams...perhaps your issue is only that you can't identify the source. :mad: ....its' not about the contens. Am I correct?

And as the next step we may need a signed liability form by the model, accepting that her cheebai is shown to hundreds of bleed nose here on the board......:D

Mr.Ng
20-12-2005, 11:01 AM
So, boss dun like my post - and just block my acess, but don't remove the pics...ohhh you soo smart ass - bro! :mad: ...but inconsequent!

You just afraid to protect your income from the pay site..:D .????..or wat?

Anyway --- forget it. Soo many other free pic sites with a much better contens. I'm out.

donkeykong99
20-12-2005, 11:36 AM
what a dick head!!!

Malefikus
21-12-2005, 11:18 PM
what a dick head!!!

Really, what a shit discussion. We want clear and dirty action pix. Everything else is for the family book, thank you. Lets be really "kia su" - or how the hell my chinese friends spell that - for once!